PDA

View Full Version : Random U think ATL has bad traffic????

blackboi50
11-21-2006, 09:21 PM
I beg to differ!!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2063667852598904740&q=indian+traffic&hl=en

vjizzle
11-23-2006, 06:41 PM
no wonder when they move here they cant drive......stupid fucks.

Jecht
11-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Lol Why don't they have any stop signs or traffic lights?

Sushi
11-23-2006, 07:11 PM
they cant drive??? You notice how everyone yeilded. if you ask me your the stupid fuck. -1 for you.

Jecht
11-23-2006, 07:15 PM
they cant drive??? You notice how everyone yeilded.

I agree, they certainly can drive well. On the plus side they aren't all assholes and they are nice enough to allow others to turn and whatnot. The people here in GA will just run you over with their oversized SUVs.

tack311
11-23-2006, 07:29 PM
It is busy,but at least they are moving.

vjizzle
11-23-2006, 07:53 PM
hey dont be mad cous ur brown and so are they.... you stupid fuck!!

vjizzle
11-23-2006, 07:55 PM
and also the reason they cant drive here you stupid fuck is cous they are not used to stop lights and highways.... just ask your mom and dad how they figured out what a red light was.

ATK_Designs
11-23-2006, 08:53 PM
vjizzle - You're pushing it too far. Someone forgot to give you one in the ass today? -1.

Z33_kid
11-23-2006, 09:00 PM
where the stop lights at >?

i4_garage
11-23-2006, 09:05 PM
vietnam is worst...... lol

Sushi
11-23-2006, 09:27 PM

Hey man grow the fuck up. Try and finsh high school before you turn 21 because they'll kick you out if you dont. Also try not to be so sterotypical. Oh yeah and im brown and im proud.

vjizzle
11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
yea ill try to finish high school and i aint sterotypical..... and one more thing dont start shit with ppl if you cant finish it. as i recall you called me a stupid fuck. my comments whare never directed to a guy named sushi or what ever... so just get over it and oh yea -1 for you....bitch.

UpSideDownDesi
11-24-2006, 12:41 AM
REPSOT...with the same title as mine.

UpSideDownDesi
11-24-2006, 12:42 AM
and also the reason they cant drive here you stupid fuck is cous they are not used to stop lights and highways.... just ask your mom and dad how they figured out what a red light was.
yo ass mouth...if you can drive...go there and show us that you can last 1 day in that traffic without a scratch on ur car. :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
11-24-2006, 12:43 AM
you got a prob with brown peeps?

ka-t_Zenki
11-24-2006, 12:49 AM
:no: :no: cant we all just get along

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-24-2006, 04:51 AM
Repost FTL :D

Nippon
11-24-2006, 07:19 AM
vjizzle, we really don't have time for that on IA.com. No, seriously, we don't. Ignorant people don't last long on here. Especially with comments like yours. Do you think you can make a post like that and not get a negative reaction? You're foolish to think that, that sort of talk is welcome here. If you're gonna bash someone, bash someone directly and not a whole race.

I wouldn't be too surprised if you've never lived or visited anywhere else outside of GA but hey, that's all a blind guess.

Joking or not, that's pretty derogatory and obviously hasn't been viewed by any of the MODS or the site. I'm not gonna call you out to the MODS like that but try to chill with the ignorant comments. You're always entitled to your opinion here but as an intelligent person, you should already know the boundaries.

As for the video? I've seen it once before. I WAS astonished to how they yielded to one another. But the site I saw it on, someone had noted that the video was actually played in fast forward. Traffic was flowing like that, but just not as fast as you just saw. Either way, they're pretty good at yielding to each other. I Wish people in the states had the same manners. Only few of us do.

vjizzle
11-24-2006, 10:02 AM
first of all my first comment was not directed to no race at all... seccond i have traveld more in one year than you prob have a your whole life. and finally i never said that those ppl cant drive well there is just when they get here they cant. i never started any racial shit... mr sushi was the one to call me a stupid fuck for no reason when i wasent even talking to him; so if any one needs to chill out it should be him and if his got a problem about what i say please pm me and we can talk about it or meet me up and well do it face to face. its all i gotta say.

bobbyg313
11-24-2006, 10:21 AM
first of all my first comment was not directed to no race at all... seccond i have traveld more in one year than you prob have a your whole life. and finally "i never said that those ppl cant drive" well there is just when they get here they cant. i never started any racial shit... mr sushi was the one to call me a stupid fuck for no reason when i wasent even talking to him; so if any one needs to chill out it should be him and if his got a problem about what i say please pm me and we can talk about it or meet me up and well do it face to face. its all i gotta say.

no wonder when they move here "they cant drive"......stupid fucks.

Nippon
11-24-2006, 10:40 AM
It's all good. Its in a forum so your words can be easily used against you. You already implicated yourself with the first and second post. Either way, the thread is deviating too much from its original intention.

In other words, keep on the topic.

On a side note... I'm not even from America, I speak 4 different languages, and I work for CNN... sooo.... that thing about you traveling alot? hmmmm...:thinking:

Anyway. once again, wish people would drive better around here. As in more aware of their surroundings and curtious.

UpSideDownDesi
11-24-2006, 11:51 AM
first of all my first comment was not directed to no race at all... seccond i have traveld more in one year than you prob have a your whole life. and finally i never said that those ppl cant drive well there is just when they get here they cant. i never started any racial shit... mr sushi was the one to call me a stupid fuck for no reason when i wasent even talking to him; so if any one needs to chill out it should be him and if his got a problem about what i say please pm me and we can talk about it or meet me up and well do it face to face. its all i gotta say.

no wonder when they move here they cant drive......stupid fucks.
get your words straight then open your hole.

GIXXERDK
11-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Vietnam is worse, come on you viet congs, post up!

On_Her_Face
11-24-2006, 01:04 PM
I agree, they certainly can drive well. On the plus side they aren't all assholes and they are nice enough to allow others to turn and whatnot. The people here in GA will just run you over with their oversized SUVs.

ya in america if we drove like that there would be a lot more deaths, not from wrecks but from dumb ass impatient people who would end up shooting at each other over fucking traffic/yeilding

vjizzle
11-24-2006, 06:18 PM
dang a buch of little girls.... i will say one more thing and that is that yea sorry for all this shit.. you guys are great drivers... and one thing is going to stay and thats the fact that 99% of "brown ppl" smell like ass and B.O. and no matter how hard you try to fit in u still smell. Oh and last thing this is for UpSideDownDasi... at least my hole dont smell like 7week old B.O. and kari or what ever that shit is. OH and by the way i aint american so if you cant take a comment from a foreign kid that you need to go back to where ever you came from. Freedom of speech bitch.

N/A EK
11-24-2006, 06:34 PM
WTF...LoL

DBCooper
11-24-2006, 07:34 PM
damn just damn

dtmcnamara
11-24-2006, 09:11 PM
dang a buch of little girls.... i will say one more thing and that is that yea sorry for all this shit.. you guys are great drivers... and one thing is going to stay and thats the fact that 99% of "brown ppl" smell like ass and B.O. and no matter how hard you try to fit in u still smell. Oh and last thing this is for UpSideDownDasi... at least my hole dont smell like 7week old B.O. and kari or what ever that shit is. OH and by the way i aint american so if you cant take a comment from a foreign kid that you need to go back to where ever you came from. Freedom of speech bitch.

lol...DAMN!

All I am going to say is that this guy has probably been to more places than everyone on IA added up together. Born in Europe and raised in South America and now living in the US this kid has been everywhere and speaks 6 different languages fluently.

Also from what I read the first post was not racist at all...

no wonder when "they" move here they cant drive......stupid fucks.

who is they?

Kevykev
11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Props, everyone in that scene used appropriate judgement - it's like everyone was on the same page.

Impressive!

con
11-24-2006, 10:24 PM
saw this a long time ago on another forum. only wish we had our shit together like that, notice not one accident........

vjizzle
11-24-2006, 11:25 PM
yo con man you on GSB.com??

UpSideDownDesi
11-25-2006, 12:17 AM
:thinking: man ur comments make looooots of sense....it ain't my problem that u been sniffin the wrong butt...nvrmind i forgot that's wat dogs do..sniff butts. No sir i don't know how my hole smells like coz i don't smell my own butt or anyone elses. After reading your comment (bold) seems like u sniff your own hole :screwy:...wat does your smells like cinnamon?..snice you are so proud of it. Next time you are at a meet or something and see brown peeps...go say all u just said in same attitude (100% sure u don't have the gutts). I don't know if they smell like ass or not, but in the end i know you'll smell/look like one for sure. Now stick your head back into your ass and come up with more of ur ASStounding comments.

con
11-25-2006, 12:36 AM
yo con man you on GSB.com??
why of course - conmetal.........

Nippon
11-25-2006, 07:48 AM
lol. Thats so true UPSIDEDOWN. Most people like him tout freedom of speech all over the internet (forums, chat rooms, IM's) but would never go the same route in front of people. Its pretty messed up that the internet gives people balls to say what the feel but are all smiles and clam up when there's actual physical interaction.

I just think VJ should be a little more mature. Ah well, cant win em all. :rolleyes:

vjizzle
11-25-2006, 09:56 AM
why of course - conmetal.........

ware you and a guy with a green zx10r up at the lake the other day??

HachiDori
11-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Lol. I don't think i've ever had a problem with an Indian driver. Maybe an elderly one, and I just go around. mhhhhhhhhhh

Oh well. Good post.

Da_unknown
11-25-2006, 01:49 PM
good post....

blackboi50
11-25-2006, 02:06 PM
good post....

thank you.........didnt mean for it to blow up like this............seems like some people had some stuff to get off their back!!!!!!!!...........1

thepolecat
11-25-2006, 02:19 PM
I think they were pretty good- I would have curled up in fetal position and started to cry if I had to deal with that... It's not as bad, but still bad in the carribean. I was scared for my life there.

blackboi50
11-25-2006, 02:36 PM
I think they were pretty good- I would have curled up in fetal position and started to cry if I had to deal with that... It's not as bad, but still bad in the carribean. I was scared for my life there.

thank you!!!!!!!....im from the carribean and its just as bad down there......i was waiting for someone else to recognize!!!!!!!:)......1

con
11-25-2006, 04:32 PM
ware you and a guy with a green zx10r up at the lake the other day??
nope, sorry wasn't me..........

Blk/Grey/Red '05 GSX-R 1K w/silver reflective rim stripes, Stainless Yoshir RS-3 & smoke Dbl Bbl WS.

Sushi
11-25-2006, 11:26 PM
lol...DAMN!

All I am going to say is that this guy has probably been to more places than everyone on IA added up together. Born in Europe and raised in South America and now living in the US this kid has been everywhere and speaks 6 different languages fluently.

Also from what I read the first post was not racist at all...

who is they?

If you had watched the video its of traffic in India. He was reffering to "they" as the people in India. Saying that people from India cant drive in America because we supposedly dont have traffic lights. Which we do, just not in small cities. Only in big cities. And just because your from another country dosent mean you cant be racist.

JDM_4_EVA
11-26-2006, 01:43 AM
HINDU ACTION FIGURE

http://youjean.wordpress.com/files/2006/08/poop.jpg

vjizzle
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
hell no^^^^^

vjizzle
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
If you had watched the video its of traffic in India. He was reffering to "they" as the people in India. Saying that people from India cant drive in America because we supposedly dont have traffic lights. Which we do, just not in small cities. Only in big cities. And just because your from another country dosent mean you cant be racist.

to be honest with u i didnt even c that part till just now.... i only made it into a racial thing after you insulted me by calling me a stupid fuck and also giving me a -1 rep over a stupid video that was in fastforward.... so lets just drop thins shit and call it a day.:goodjob:

blackboi50
11-26-2006, 08:18 PM
to be honest with u i didnt even c that part till just now.... i only made it into a racial thing after you insulted me by calling me a stupid fuck and also giving me a -1 rep over a stupid video that was in fastforward.... so lets just drop thins shit and call it a day.:goodjob:

:stupid:.....

By the way that was regular time:goodjob:.........1

vjizzle
11-26-2006, 09:39 PM
:stupid:.....

By the way that was regular time:goodjob:.........1

mhhh unless they run off of duracels there aint no way.... just look at the ppl on the side of the street and you tell me what you think. look at the video and you will notice that the ppl are walken at 15mph.:police:

blackboi50
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
mhhh unless they run off of duracels there aint no way.... just look at the ppl on the side of the street and you tell me what you think. look at the video and you will notice that the ppl are walken at 15mph.:police:

ill check later..........1