PDA

View Full Version : Random bad ass cop chase, he actually gets away

Zeeb
11-21-2006, 05:34 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/run-from-cops.html

he just plays with the cops, watch the whole thing

Psycho
11-21-2006, 06:00 PM
That's ghost rider. He's got tons of videos of him doing that. There is a guy in Canada that does the same thing, but he does it with a shifter kart. Look up "KartVader" in google. For those of you who don't know what a shifter kart is, its a go kart with a dirt bike engine capable of speeds in excess of 100mph. My friends does 0-60 in about 3 seconds flat.

RBpoweredSileighty
11-21-2006, 06:04 PM
nice video... i got to say... the cop didnt want to give up, funny it was in a volvo suv

The Ninja
11-21-2006, 07:40 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ud_gXPCMUDw

ok so i was lookin for more ghost rider and i was watching this one... then halfway through the video i glanced at the first comment... i couldn't finish watching the video i started laughing so fucking hard

AE86 Dorifto
11-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Now that's looks like fun.

StupidBikerBoy
11-22-2006, 03:26 AM
did you notice the car almost come over on him on the highway? They'll switch lanes on you not realizing how fast you're going.

I used to run all the time on my bike (still do sometimes), never got caught. But I have wrecked 3 times running, but all 3 times I slid off the road out of sight and got real lucky. Ran one time in Wilmington NC down Market St. during rush hour traffic and got extremely lucky. Dodged 2 or 3 cars that switched on me at 120+, then had to blow through a 6 lane intersection (while it was red) because I miss judged my speed. I literally went between 2 cars crossing the intersection that were basically bumper to bumper. My nerves were shot when I parked the bike, LOL.

Nice vid though

Zeeb
11-22-2006, 10:44 AM
That's ghost rider. He's got tons of videos of him doing that. There is a guy in Canada that does the same thing, but he does it with a shifter kart. Look up "KartVader" in google. For those of you who don't know what a shifter kart is, its a go kart with a dirt bike engine capable of speeds in excess of 100mph. My friends does 0-60 in about 3 seconds flat.
ya dude shifter karts are bad ass....

speedminded
11-22-2006, 01:01 PM
ghost rider is a motorcycle cop ;) Look up his video of him screwing with the M Coupe on the police bike.

Zeeb
11-22-2006, 03:41 PM
i cant find anything on ghost rider except for ghost rider the movie and cartoon character.

NewGen33
11-22-2006, 03:51 PM
i cant find anything on ghost rider except for ghost rider the movie and cartoon character.
this will help you
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/ghost%20rider/0.htm

Extrememustang
11-22-2006, 03:57 PM
I ran once and hit 190mph and got road blocked,so dumb.

RBpoweredSileighty
11-22-2006, 03:57 PM
ghost rider is a motorcycle cop ;) Look up his video of him screwing with the M Coupe on the police bike.

so wait.... that vid of him was a cop messing with a cop?

07MaxwhitE
11-22-2006, 04:21 PM
damn man thats badass

Psycho
11-22-2006, 06:05 PM
He's not a cop. He actually got arrested one time, when he fell off his bike. He put the police sirens on his bike in that vid. because he wanted people to move out of his way when him and the M Coupe came through. Supposedly the driver of the M coupe is actually a race-car-driver whom challenged Ghost rider.

Psycho
11-22-2006, 06:15 PM
If you're looking for a funnny ass police chase, you need to watch this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvYmL_HR8yg&mode=related&search=

Leadfoot_mf
11-22-2006, 08:29 PM
did you notice the car almost come over on him on the highway? They'll switch lanes on you not realizing how fast you're going.

I used to run all the time on my bike (still do sometimes), never got caught. But I have wrecked 3 times running, but all 3 times I slid off the road out of sight and got real lucky. Ran one time in Wilmington NC down Market St. during rush hour traffic and got extremely lucky. Dodged 2 or 3 cars that switched on me at 120+, then had to blow through a 6 lane intersection (while it was red) because I miss judged my speed. I literally went between 2 cars crossing the intersection that were basically bumper to bumper. My nerves were shot when I parked the bike, LOL.

Nice vid though

damn man where u a father when u did that? if so man think of your daughter

speedminded
11-23-2006, 12:34 AM
He's not a cop. He actually got arrested one time, when he fell off his bike. He put the police sirens on his bike in that vid. because he wanted people to move out of his way when him and the M Coupe came through. Supposedly the driver of the M coupe is actually a race-car-driver whom challenged Ghost rider.Guess you're right, i had a video somewhere of him pulling into a police station with that bike :dunno: