PDA

View Full Version : Vids from Sat Night 11/18

Sayajin
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey guys. I know that there were at least 2 guys out there with cameras making vids. Was wondering what the status on those were? Thx guys.

-Sayajin

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 01:50 PM
wtf... how gonna just post up a thread with no vid..... boooooooooooooooooo

lightspeed
11-21-2006, 01:54 PM
i want to see the vid of the run with that red neon. i left before I got to see/hear what happened.

Sayajin
11-21-2006, 01:58 PM
wtf... how gonna just post up a thread with no vid..... boooooooooooooooooo

LOL! That is exactly what I am asking for myself! We had to get at least 7-9 runs on video with different cars! I want to see them! Dispite the fact I despise highway runs, I still had a good time. Think im gonna have to stop doing those however......

-Sayajin

Repost Squintz
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
stop doing highway runs?.....hmmm

RBpoweredSileighty
11-21-2006, 03:26 PM
he means he'd rather do digs...

most of my video was kinda dark but the audio was a fucking trip

WickedIXMR
11-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Dude man i want to know something. Why do you have to be soo cocky to everyone. I just dont understand just because you have a skyline dont mean you have to be so damn cocky...ITS JUST A SKYLINE. If you were making like crazy whp i can understand but all you have is bpu's. You were being so cocky to my friend then you got spanked on the hwy...:???:

benwaballs
11-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Dude man i want to know something. Why do you have to be soo cocky to everyone. I just dont understand just because you have a skyline dont mean you have to be so damn cocky...ITS JUST A SKYLINE. If you were making like crazy whp i can understand but all you have is bpu's. You were being so cocky to my friend then you got spanked on the hwy...:???:

more info needed

RBpoweredSileighty
11-21-2006, 07:08 PM
i rode with morris that whole night against every car he raced except the blue/green mk4 supra and the only race i can think of that he was being an ass was against the white wrx... we were on a roll at 60 i believe and moriss beeped the horn but fucked up cause he was in 3rd the guy said yea right what ever.... we kept telling him it was in a wrong gear so we raced the wrx a second time and he pulled on us... came back to the spot and that was that so where was it he had an attitude against your boy?

Tank
11-21-2006, 07:37 PM
you know i see a pattern with you man you lie and you seem to have a issue with alot of people ill say this once leave my boy MO out of your BS rants hes a good guy alot of people may see him as cocky and he is a lil bit but he doesnt go out and act like a dick cause he owns a skyline so let it rest....................by hte way no disrepect meant to you man but just being real :goodjob:

Back on topic i to would like to see the vid i heard there was some good runs that night

Sayajin
11-21-2006, 07:41 PM

Care to explain your thought pattern?

I dont belive ANYWHERE in my post did I say I thought I was better than anyone else. All I said is that I really dont like to do highway runs, I prefer digs. I mentioned that even though I do not like highway runs, I had a lot of fun none the less. However, seeing as I dont really like to do highway runs I would probably refrain from them in the future.

How in any way shape or form is that cocky? How is me saying I dont want to do a highway run any way different from someone else saying they dont run digs? When your friend said he didint run digs, did I tell him he was being cocky? No. I said okay, I will run a highway run if you like. I dont see my comments or opinions as cocky in any way shape or form. Sounds to me like you have some sort of chip on your shoulder to me. Also point out one post where I PERSONALLY have mentioned what I drive. I dont. I have NEVER made a post saying I drive a Skyline ect. Others mention it and I comment.

Also, who is this friend you are referring too? The only people I lost to on a highway run was the Supra, SRT4 (which I MURDERED from a dig) and the S2k, and of course Clark. None of which I thought I was an asshole to.

I am just trying to understand where you are coming from man. I dont find anything that I said in this post cocky or offensive what so ever.

-Sayajin

Lankhoss
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Shut up, all of you....

My 2.1s 60' pwns all

ct9a gsr
11-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Anyone have a video of Ming vs Morris from a dig? I heard a different story... =x

TIGERJC
11-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Anyone have a video of Ming vs Morris from a dig? I heard a different story... =x
well ming told me he lost to moe from a dig and that he beat him from a roll

shortysm22
11-21-2006, 10:27 PM
I thought Ming launched well ? At least in one of the runs? Maybe spun more as speed got higher so ...

RBpoweredSileighty
11-21-2006, 10:47 PM
well ming told me he lost to moe from a dig and that he beat him from a roll
100% that car was damn fast we were both like woha shit!

CHADbee
11-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I thought Ming launched well ? At least in one of the runs? Maybe spun more as speed got higher so ...
well ming does'nt own DR's only slicks...and i doubt he was out there on slicks. he also rocks the stock SRT rims whick are only 6inchs wide...so his street tires can't be no wider than 215's...on a very powerfull neon...no traction at all

WickedIXMR
11-22-2006, 02:28 AM
you know i see a pattern with you man you lie and you seem to have a issue with alot of people ill say this once leave my boy MO out of your BS rants hes a good guy alot of people may see him as cocky and he is a lil bit but he doesnt go out and act like a dick cause he owns a skyline so let it rest....................by hte way no disrepect meant to you man but just being real :goodjob:

Back on topic i to would like to see the vid i heard there was some good runs that night
How do you know? I have never seen you out except one time and your car wasnt even running right. Plenty of people called you out that night but you didnt race ONE car then later your engine blows. How would you know anything if your never out? So is this all a lie???

WickedIXMR
11-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Care to explain your thought pattern?

I dont belive ANYWHERE in my post did I say I thought I was better than anyone else. All I said is that I really dont like to do highway runs, I prefer digs. I mentioned that even though I do not like highway runs, I had a lot of fun none the less. However, seeing as I dont really like to do highway runs I would probably refrain from them in the future.

How in any way shape or form is that cocky? How is me saying I dont want to do a highway run any way different from someone else saying they dont run digs? When your friend said he didint run digs, did I tell him he was being cocky? No. I said okay, I will run a highway run if you like. I dont see my comments or opinions as cocky in any way shape or form. Sounds to me like you have some sort of chip on your shoulder to me. Also point out one post where I PERSONALLY have mentioned what I drive. I dont. I have NEVER made a post saying I drive a Skyline ect. Others mention it and I comment.

Also, who is this friend you are referring too? The only people I lost to on a highway run was the Supra, SRT4 (which I MURDERED from a dig) and the S2k, and of course Charles. None of which I thought I was an asshole to.

I am just trying to understand where you are coming from man. I dont find anything that I said in this post cocky or offensive what so ever.

-Sayajin
you raced the white evo which you lost to. Also before you race these were your exact words, " Unless you have something spectacular youre not worth my time"

d993s
11-22-2006, 04:09 AM
The only people I lost to on a highway run was the Supra, SRT4 (which I MURDERED from a dig........)

-Sayajin

:rolleyes:
Uh............I sure as hell hope so.
Guess what?
The sky is blue.
And kittens are cute.
Should I mention that if I pulled a gun I could kill ANY of the UFC guys?

mrt0mjones
11-22-2006, 06:38 AM
i want some footage darnit!

Tank
11-22-2006, 07:42 AM
How do you know? I have never seen you out except one time and your car wasnt even running right. Plenty of people called you out that night but you didnt race ONE car then later your engine blows. How would you know anything if your never out? So is this all a lie???
ill make this simple for you cause i have seen personal your perception level is very low, the night i came out i was on a base tune, the reason my motor blew was due to Topspeeds lack of common sense to change o-rings for my 1000cc injectors but this isnt about me so allow me to move on, I know MO personally and ive heard alot and seen "from IA" your hating abilities personally. Just like you claimed to have told lightspeed you came and asked me to race him, wrong answer you asked for yourself. To me your credility is real weak but thats my Opinoin. All im telling you right now is leave my boy MO out of it yes he owns a skyline, yes i own a supra, yes you own a evo so fucking what no one said shit about there car and he aint a dick that lies and runs around hating for no reason unlike some chunky asian person i know :rolleyes: . so lets let it rest and bring on the vid.

DISCLAIMER:
by the way im writing this in defense to my boy Mo not to casue any drama or problems for anyone or any team, if you like to continue this please PM me or just drop it this is the last ill speak on this issue.

Thanks
Drew

SL33P3R
11-22-2006, 07:48 AM
Every kills forum thread i got into that kid Josh with the Evo is always startin shit, just stfu kid

Sayajin
11-22-2006, 07:49 AM
you raced the white evo which you lost to. Also before you race these were your exact words, " Unless you have something spectacular youre not worth my time"

AHH! This I do indeed remeber. However you are not sating the full conversation.

He said he wanted to run to see what it could do. I asked was it close to stock. He said yes it was. I said "I will run you if you want, however unless there are some spectuclar bolt ons it wont be worth YOUR while". I never told him I woudlnt run him... anyone on here knows I have NEVER turned down a race. All I was telling him was that if he was close to base, he probably woudnt get the results he expected as I have raced several evos and beaten most of them. Nothin rude or cocky about it, just a satement.

I dont know man, seems to me like you have some issue with me for some reason. I mean I made sure I was nice as possible to everyone out there.

As far as ming goes, yea that Neon is fast as hell in top end. When we went from a roll that thing killed me when we went to 160. Obviously we know the opposite would happen from a dig. I was not saying it to be an ass, but to state the facts from the nights races to find out where Wicked was coming from.

-Sayajin

Tank
11-22-2006, 07:54 AM
AHH! This I do indeed remeber. However you are not sating the full conversation.

He said he wanted to run to see what it could do. I asked was it close to stock. He said yes it was. I said "I will run you if you want, however unless there are some spectuclar bolt ons it wont be worth YOUR while". I never told him I woudlnt run him... anyone on here knows I have NEVER turned down a race. All I was telling him was that if he was close to base, he probably woudnt get the results he expected as I have raced several evos and beaten most of them. Nothin rude or cocky about it, just a satement.

I dont know man, seems to me like you have some issue with me for some reason. I mean I made sure I was nice as possible to everyone out there.

As far as ming goes, yea that Neon is fast as hell in top end. When we went from a roll that thing killed me when we went to 160. Obviously we know the opposite would happen from a dig. I was not saying it to be an ass, but to state the facts from the nights races to find out where Wicked was coming from.

-Sayajin

yep that sounds like teh dickhead MO i know :lmfao: LOL j/K, like i said Mo is a stand up guy so lets allow this to rest and await vids. hey man whats up with the body shop guy he still coming through to look at teh widebody so we can get that rolling along with my new build on the motor

Sayajin
11-22-2006, 07:59 AM
hey man whats up with the body shop guy he still coming through to look at teh widebody so we can get that rolling along with my new build on the motor

Yea.. you said you get off early all this week right? He probably wont want to do any work today anyway, so I am going to try to get him to come with me today. Sorry its been taking so long. Just a problem with coordinating times since your ass lives SOOOO far.

-Sayajin

Tank
11-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Yea.. you said you get off early all this week right? He probably wont want to do any work today anyway, so I am going to try to get him to come with me today. Sorry its been taking so long. Just a problem with coordinating times since your ass lives SOOOO far.

-Sayajin
ahh no biggy ill be off ealry hopfully today just let me know man im off for the rest of the week after today, soon as i know whats up i can make a decision on wether ill have teh body work done while the motor work is being done also so i can kill to birds with one stone, just let me know man oh and dont forget teh 360 and get a copy of call of duty 3 man :goodjob: pm me if theres any issues

Repost Squintz
11-22-2006, 11:05 AM
*pops popcorn*

Tank
11-22-2006, 11:07 AM
*pops popcorn*
make sure you got a blockbuster video cause based on the last 2 comments from me and MO this issue should be over we are awaiting a video not hater related comments or more lies.

Thanks for your time
Drew

Repost Squintz
11-22-2006, 11:09 AM
awww damn it...*throws popcorn bag away*

Tank
11-22-2006, 11:11 AM
good move lets get the kills forum back from whoreslounge land and quit with the unessasary side bar and hating lets run and have fun

SpoolBus
11-22-2006, 11:31 AM
I will put a $100 cash on that red SRT-4 you "MURDERED" 1/4 digg, run what cha brung setups??????? OK ;)
Oh and Ming I will give you the Hundred I will win...a christmas gift for you! :goodjob:

Nyteryder
11-22-2006, 11:54 AM
I will put a $100 cash on that red SRT-4 you "MURDERED" 1/4 digg, run what cha brung setups??????? OK ;)
Oh and Ming I will give you the Hundred I will win...a christmas gift for you! :goodjob:

AAAWWWWW SSSHHHHHIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I put some money down too.

TIGERJC
11-22-2006, 11:56 AM
If ming is on slicks when he runs from a dig, I think it will be a close race

Nyteryder
11-22-2006, 11:58 AM
If ming is on slicks when he runs from a dig, I think it will be a close race

If ming is on slicks the race wont be close at all.

TIGERJC
11-22-2006, 12:03 PM
If ming is on slicks the race wont be close at all.
well Idk what ming does from a dig. AWD VS FWD and ming is making hp, I just think it will be close. But again I dont know what ming puts down

Nyteryder
11-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Well, ming is an 11sec car from a dig. Do you think that skyline has an 11sec pass in it the way it sits now.

ct9a gsr
11-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Doesn't matter what Ming puts down... that guy knows how to drive his car. I see him attending the local tracks more than anyone else I know, lol.

btw, Ming refuses to talk any shit or instigate anything... so we're doing it for him. =D

Nyteryder
11-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Doesn't matter what Ming puts down... that guy knows how to drive his car. I see him attending the local tracks more than anyone else I know, lol.

btw, Ming refuses to talk any shit or instigate anything... so we're doing it for him. =D

Amen to that.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-22-2006, 12:07 PM
where are the vids.

1000cckiller
11-22-2006, 12:09 PM
you raced the white evo which you lost to. Also before you race these were your exact words, " Unless you have something spectacular youre not worth my time"man quit crying like a bitch, damn. You might come off cocky to people too.

TIGERJC
11-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Well, ming is an 11sec car from a dig. Do you think that skyline has an 11sec pass in it the way it sits now.
Idk he was running 11 sec times, and I know ming can drive. after this new inforamtion to me, I would have to say ming will kill the skyline.

Nyteryder
11-22-2006, 12:12 PM
So, who is gonna instigate a race between the two from a dig with ming on slicks, or are the last few post instigation enough.

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 12:37 PM

lol.. and ming doesn't live at the track as well?? hahahahaahaha ming got his own cot set-up at commerce. lol

but if they do run.. as each car sits now.. with ming on slicks.. i got money on ming.. 100 sound good? but sorry ming, imma keep my profit... ;)

lightspeed
11-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Ming was on radials that night. I recall him telling the skyline that he went 12.40's...which is what he runs on radials... no sandbagging there.
Btw, I have to stick up for wickedixmr here a little bit. He isnt the first person who has gotten the impression...wrong or not...that sayajin is overly cocky. Nyteryder even posted up a comment about it a long time ago, before they raced. i think the comment was "i have deep pockets" that night. I heard something to that effect last weekend, and then he made the comment to the white evo about not being worth his time. Whether or not these comments are intended to be cocky, you can obviously see how they could come across as-such. Ive never had a personal issue with him, so its irrelevant to me, but it maybe something to think about in the future when discussing races...

RBpoweredSileighty
11-22-2006, 01:39 PM
its funny how most of the people up at the spot saturday night were giving morris shit saying the skyline wasnt stock yet hes still using the stock intake box no kn filter no manual or electric boost control no gauges to monitor shit no nos not a fucking thing except stage 2 clutch and a cat back exhaust (and thrown up in the air maybe a ecu tune on stock) because the skyline pulled so fucking hard on the sti on a 40 and 60 roll.

where was he saying the skyline was the fastest car out there and would kill every car? think about it real hard, its about a 4000 pound car if there was shit done to the stock rb26dett with small ass turbo's dont u think he would be like hell yea theres mad shit done to it????? hes raced every single car that has asked him to race never backed down.

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 01:45 PM
What the fuck! Ok I have never met this Goku guy.... Gay ass name dude.
But Josh is right he does act like a coky ass guy sometimes, Josh isn't the only guy to say it. I've heard it from other guys before. PMS don't start shit cause Josh was only talking to Mo(Thats he's name right) what ever. Tank and the rest of you don't bud in.
Telling someone to shut the fuck up is fucked up. Josh is a good friend of mine and I won't let yall jump him like that.
PS: Goku or Trunks what ever... you need to roll up north pretty soon. I heard you race a White STi last week saying you were stock blah blah blah. Thats bullshit you're not. Next time be a man and tell the truth. Would you be down to run a WRX in acouple of weeks? I'm sure it should be a pretty even run...

Peace_
IA's New Bad Guy.....Alex_

TIGERJC
11-22-2006, 01:56 PM
What the fuck! Ok I have never met this Goku guy.... Gay ass name dude.
But Josh is right he does act like a coky ass guy sometimes, Josh isn't the only guy to say it. I've heard it from other guys before. PMS don't start shit cause Josh was only talking to Mo(Thats he's name right) what ever. Tank and the rest of you don't bud in.
Telling someone to shut the fuck up is fucked up. Josh is a good friend of mine and I won't let yall jump him like that.
PS: Goku or Trunks what ever... you need to roll up north pretty soon. I heard you race a White STi last week saying you were stock blah blah blah. Thats bullshit you're not. Next time be a man and tell the truth. Would you be down to run a WRX in acouple of weeks? I'm sure it should be a pretty even run...

Peace_
IA's New Bad Guy.....Alex_

tell josh I said stfu :D

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 01:57 PM
tell josh I said stfu :D

You STFU! :D :goodjob: :tongue1:

PMS < SM

TIGERJC
11-22-2006, 01:58 PM
You STFU! :D :goodjob: :tongue1:

PMS < SM

watch out for that puddle :lmfao:

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 02:11 PM
watch out for that puddle :lmfao:

:thinking: What puddle you don't even know how it happened. What a ricer. :rolleyes:

Why don't you go run along and play with Chad's cock. :goodjob:

Tank
11-22-2006, 02:12 PM
this is insane all this shit talking for what nothing if the vid shows he beat ming from a dig then he's right josh is liar thats my personal opinion and ill stick to it lets stop all this shit talking and let the video prove it or let the other driver tell his side.

thanks for you tiem
Drew

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 02:15 PM
this is insane all this shit talking for what nothing if the vid shows he beat ming from a dig then he's right josh is liar thats my personal opinion and ill stick to it lets stop all this shit talking and let the video prove it or let the other driver tell his side.

thanks for you tiem
Drew

How is Josh a liar.....? He's telling the truth

Tank
11-22-2006, 02:17 PM
How is Josh a liar.....? He's telling the truth
cause he lied on me but thats another story allow me to apologize for making a statement about him it was unnessasary and uncalled for ill take my issue up with him personally. however the shit talking is unnessasary we talk about making this ection better and complain about other members shit talking and dick riding then do the same thats not right lets try to clean this section up.

Thanks for your time
Drew

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 02:20 PM
cause he lied on me but thats another story allow me to apologize for making a statement about him it was unnessasary however the shit talking is unnessasary we talk about making this ection better and complain about other members shit talking and dick riding then do the same thats not right lets try to clean this section up.

Thanks for your time
Drew

You're right we're the only ones that keep the Kills forum alive. Kids/Quest's view what we talk about everyday, I agree lets clean up all this BS.:goodjob:
I'll let Josh know to take it easy with the comments.

IA's New Bad Guy_
Alex_

Tank
11-22-2006, 02:28 PM
You're right we're the only ones that keep the Kills forum alive. Kids/Quest's view what we talk about everyday, I agree lets clean up all this BS.:goodjob:
I'll let Josh know to take it easy with the comments.

IA's New Bad Guy_
Alex_
seriously thanks man it may not be alot but its a start we cant sit and complain about someone comin on our forum doing something and we do the same. So lets turn it around from here +1 to you homie

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again.

sorry man i owe you one

PhAtBoYMr2
11-22-2006, 02:49 PM
do i see speedmonkey vs pms in the making?

Tank
11-22-2006, 02:51 PM
do i see speedmonkey vs pms in the making?
no how about phatboy vs speedmonkey like was previously planned when/if PMS decides to challeneg any team we will speak for ourselves.

Thanks
drew

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 02:55 PM
seriously thanks man it may not be alot but its a start we cant sit and complain about someone comin on our forum doing something and we do the same. So lets turn it around from here +1 to you homie

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again.

sorry man i owe you one

W0rd. :goodjob:

I got you. +1 :yes:

Member31410
11-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I did get demolished by the Skyline from a dig. It's no biggie. I knew what that Skyline was capable of from a dig before we ran so I knew what I was getting into. I just did it for the hell of it to see how it would jump on me and boy did it launch. :eek: :goodjob:

Tank
11-22-2006, 03:10 PM
I did get demolished by the Skyline from a dig. It's no biggie. I knew what that Skyline was capable of from a dig before we ran so I knew what I was getting into. I just did it for the hell of it to see how it would jump on me and boy did it launch. :eek: :goodjob:
:goodjob: so he wanst lying good attitude man i seen your car run before that thing is impressive man, well there you have it people from the man himself he said he lost from a dig so all that side bar was totally unessasary thats why we need to stop shit talking and go back to having fun and posting about it :goodjob:

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 03:14 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L0L Ming you're a gangster you don't care if you win or lose. Thats why you're cool.

RBpoweredSileighty
11-22-2006, 03:18 PM

hey ming this steve (daniels buddy) whats up!! the second race from a roll u had us like we were going backwards. your a cool dude and your stage 3 srt is bitchen :goodjob:

Tank
11-22-2006, 03:19 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L0L Ming you're a gangster you don't care if you win or lose. Thats why you're cool.
i agree he does seem like a cool person we should all take from his win or lose attitude remember its for teh love of the sport and fun :goodjob:

lsxtreme
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
videos.... and is this the red srt4 with the stage3's mopar mods ..? .. saw it and looks stealth..

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 03:37 PM
post them than

SpoolBus
11-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Ming is the cool guy who drives the yellow SRT right? and that asshole drives the red one....lets get it all straight....BTW when the keys got locked in the skyline this "Sayain guy" (dunno your real name) seemed alright...its not his fault everyone wants to hump his car......

RBpoweredSileighty
11-22-2006, 05:48 PM
lol dude^^ ming drives the red srt so ur calling him an asshole... nice

SpoolBus
11-22-2006, 05:49 PM
:stupid:....I knew somone would fall for it...no I was reffering to myself dumb ass...

Goldollar
11-22-2006, 06:48 PM
:goodjob: so he wanst lying good attitude man i seen your car run before that thing is impressive man, well there you have it people from the man himself he said he lost from a dig so all that side bar was totally unessasary thats why we need to stop shit talking and go back to having fun and posting about it :goodjob:
I dont think it was an issue about anyone saying morris was lying, however killed him is a slight exageration. ;)

Tank
11-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I dont think it was an issue about anyone saying morris was lying, however killed him is a slight exageration. ;)

you got a point reggie i see where you coming from there :goodjob:

RBpoweredSileighty
11-22-2006, 07:30 PM
:stupid:....I knew somone would fall for it...no I was reffering to myself dumb ass...

uhh sorry, i thought u were the dumb ass and i was trying to clear your shit up thanx you and have a nice cup of shut the fuck up. :goodjob:

NiteMare
11-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Video's Please!

Sayajin
11-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Guys... Now I understand most of us have nothing better to do while at work an need to post shit up... but lets get a grip.

1. I merely stated the facts about mings race. I said he killed me from a roll and I killed him from a dig. Bottom line. The man stated it was true, I stated it was true, bottom line. No bitching or fighting there. Ming is cool as hell... I told him that on sat night. No issues there.

2. As I already said, if you felt my words that night were cocky, they were not intended to be. As I already explained in a previous post. I did not say he was not worth MY time... I said it probably wouldn't be worth HIS time as I doubt he would get the expected results if he was close to stock, however I would be happy to run him if he liked. Obviously he is not close to stock. Hell I tried to be as nice as possible to everyone that night. I even made it a point to try and make up with Jeremy that night as well. Not that I ever had any beef with him, but I know he seemed to either misinterpret our first meeting, or just plain not like it. Either way.

3. Maniac.... would you like to look under my hood? Would it make you feel better? Feel more like a man? I see no need to talk shit about me not knowing shit about me! I mean come on.... I have a SN and you have a SN... do I call you a fag for naming yourself Maniac.... I think not. Be easy bro... I haven't said shit to you. Feel free to express your opinion, but there is no need to be stupid about it. I have told people the same thing since the day I bought the car. I have no need to lie to anyone on here. Obviously if you know how I am you realize that your opinions dont mean shit to me... I go to have fun and get to know cool people. For what reason do I need to lie? Is it beneficial to me? I think not. Hell I dont even normally race for money big man. I will state it over and over again. They only things done to the car are a cat back exhaust, twin disk clutch, and a flash ecu. Nothing else... what is so hard to believe about that? I mean have you ever raced a Skyline to gauge mine against? Sounds to me like you guys are just mad it is as fast as it is because most people want them to just be overrated POS.... unfortunately they are not. Definetly not the fastest... but not as slow as most people would like either. Im just sayin man... fall back. I didint say anything to you, there was no need to be an ass.

Damn people... cant we all get along?

btw, Ming, I would actually like to check you out on slicks from a dig. I personally think it would be a good race. Of course I mean if it is the same setup as you had sat night. If you throw on a few more things or up the boost you would easily kill me. But I think it would be a good race with the same setup except for on slicks...

-Sayajin

Sayajin
11-23-2006, 07:49 AM
And how about some vids!

-Sayajin

Maniaç
11-23-2006, 11:15 AM
3. Maniac.... would you like to look under my hood? Would it make you feel better? Feel more like a man? I see no need to talk shit about me not knowing shit about me! I mean come on.... I have a SN and you have a SN... do I call you a fag for naming yourself Maniac.... I think not. Be easy bro... I haven't said shit to you. Feel free to express your opinion, but there is no need to be stupid about it. I have told people the same thing since the day I bought the car. I have no need to lie to anyone on here. Obviously if you know how I am you realize that your opinions dont mean shit to me... I go to have fun and get to know cool people. For what reason do I need to lie? Is it beneficial to me? I think not. Hell I dont even normally race for money big man. I will state it over and over again. They only things done to the car are a cat back exhaust, twin disk clutch, and a flash ecu. Nothing else... what is so hard to believe about that? I mean have you ever raced a Skyline to gauge mine against? Sounds to me like you guys are just mad it is as fast as it is because most people want them to just be overrated POS.... unfortunately they are not. Definetly not the fastest... but not as slow as most people would like either. Im just sayin man... fall back. I didint say anything to you, there was no need to be an ass.

-Sayajin

Hahaha dude now I really want to meet you. I've been told by a few of my friends that you're one cocky guy in person. I don't know but shit you do have a Skyline, why not be cocky right. I've never asked anybody that I've raced to pop their hood, why would I. And plus its just and RB.

Anyways would you be down to run my WRX in acouple weeks? Dig/Roll I'd leave it up to you. What do you say, no money pure fun. Who would ever think a Skyline is a POS..... only haters there badass. Never seen one in the streets but I bet its clean. Hit me back

Maniac_

Tank
11-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Hahaha dude now I really want to meet you. I've been told by a few of my friends that you're one cocky guy in person. I don't know but shit you do have a Skyline, why not be cocky right. I've never asked anybody that I've raced to pop their hood, why would I. And plus its just and RB.

Anyways would you be down to run my WRX in acouple weeks? Dig/Roll I'd leave it up to you. What do you say, no money pure fun. Who would ever think a Skyline is a POS..... only haters there badass. Never seen one in the streets but I bet its clean. Hit me back

Maniac_

DAMN GOOD RESPONSE AND ATTITUDE MAN :goodjob:

Sayajin
11-23-2006, 11:56 AM

Maniac_

Cool man. :goodjob: I will admit that I am indeed a cocky person, but no where near where others think I am. Most of this stems from my race with Jeremy. Other than that event most people find it at a level they can deal with. ;)

Sure man, I have no issue running your WRX. What kinda 1/4 do you do in that thing? I am asuming that it is pretty damn fast from your previous post. We can definetly still run for fun if you like though. :goodjob:

-Sayajin

Maniaç
11-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Cool man. :goodjob: I will admit that I am indeed a cocky person, but no where near where others think I am. Most of this stems from my race with Jeremy. Other than that event most people find it at a level they can deal with. ;)

Sure man, I have no issue running your WRX. What kinda 1/4 do you do in that thing? I am asuming that it is pretty damn fast from your previous post. We can definetly still run for fun if you like though. :goodjob:

-Sayajin

I think it was cause of that. W0rd. In the set up that I'm in right now I should be able to run low 13's, when I come back out I'm going to be alittle bit faster. Nothing to big, small things here and there. I'm not fast man, you've raced Chad right well lets just say that I could put alittle bit more that 2 cars on him up top(Without brake boosting), how many cars did you put on him.. L0L
I just want to see what I can do against a Skyline you know.

DAMN GOOD RESPONSE AND ATTITUDE MAN :goodjob:

Tank whats up with all this Anima???? :???:

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-23-2006, 02:24 PM
hmmm that was alot of reading and no fucking VIDS damnit!!! hahah

Maniaç
11-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Greg you suck!

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-23-2006, 02:42 PM
lol i know man i want some waffle house lol! weekend tradition after some good races!..... BTW HAPPY TURKEY DAY homie!!!

Maniaç
11-23-2006, 02:44 PM
lol i know man i want some waffle house lol! weekend tradition after some good races!..... BTW HAPPY TURKEY DAY homie!!!

:goodjob: W0rd you too man. Hope you have fun with your family. See you this weekend.
Waffle House!!!!!! FTW!!! :D
When are you gonna start calling people out dude? Waiting for me or what. ;)

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-23-2006, 03:01 PM
lol i duno i havent called anyone out haha.... im waiting to be called out lol.... yea im waiting for you too lol!!!!

Maniaç
11-23-2006, 03:06 PM
W0rd. you wanna try the Acura or the Subaru? L0FL!!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-23-2006, 03:54 PM
haha those dig runs were the shit haha that bitch was barking too...

ct9a gsr
11-23-2006, 05:38 PM
I have some videos uploaded onto the computer... gotta finish uploading more later... the sorting through them. A lot of 'em where I didn't participate are useless as its hard to tell who won. I'll post a short complilation later this weekend probably... nothing fancy. I've just been terribely busy lately as well as this weekend I will be.

btw, if funds permit and if my stuff in my sig sells, I may be making movies in 1080i HDV (high-def) format soon... professional quality =D