PDA

View Full Version : Misc Wired X294 and Cocaine and Beaver Buzz Energy drink

Brut
11-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these things? I've been doing alot of research about these energy drinks. First it seems really hard to find the Wired x294 anywhere I go (cannot check the offical website right now because I am at school and its blocked.) 2nd Cocaine I can only find in Cali and FL. Beaver Buzz is only in the badass country Canada. Does anyone know where I can find these extremely caffeinated energy drinks? Someone has to know where I can get my hands on a couple of these things. :D

1439/2000
11-21-2006, 12:42 PM
lol

blacknightteg
11-21-2006, 12:44 PM
lol you sure you need them? seem pretty caffinated already

Brut
11-21-2006, 12:50 PM
I want them alot. Today was the first time I tasted a energy drink, it was monster. My friend Jason and I skipped 3rd period and ran to the gas station that was by our school. I went and bought a monster so I could get hyper to do my wallflip in the hallway and to do some other things. It made me super hyper and I couldn't keep my legs from moving around when I was sitting. I looked up all the caffine and other crap on wikipedia and it said those 3 drinks I listed in the thread name are the ones with the most caffine in them. If monster made me that hyper I can't imagine how those would effect me. I want to try them out.

NoPainT
11-21-2006, 12:54 PM
monster is weak.....

Brut
11-21-2006, 01:05 PM
monster is weak.....

Never knew anything about energy drinks before I looked it up on wikipedia.

Monster has 8.75 Caffeine (mg/fl oz) 292 mg/l
Cocaine has 33.33 Caffeine (mg/fl oz) 1111 mg/l
Wired X 294 has 18.375 Caffine (mg/fl oz)
Beaver Buzz has 13.09 Caffine (mg/fl oz) 440 mg/l

GTScoob
11-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Go get some real cocaine, forget that weak energy drink. I hear meth will get you really hyped up too.

You can get Nodoz pills too, straight caffeine.

Brut
11-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Go get some real cocaine, forget that weak energy drink. I hear meth will get you really hyped up too.

I don't want realy drugs even though I know its a joker and all, but where can I get some nodoz pills? They aren't illegal I know that.

R.Kelly
11-21-2006, 02:48 PM
dont take too many nodoze you will puke....one night while playing some hardcore video games me and my buddies popped like 15 nodoze we got all cold and shivery and when we finally went to sleep we awoke still shaky and each one of us puked

Brut
11-21-2006, 03:29 PM
dont take too many nodoze you will puke....one night while playing some hardcore video games me and my buddies popped like 15 nodoze we got all cold and shivery and when we finally went to sleep we awoke still shaky and each one of us puked

where can i get nodoze at?

LETZ RUN
11-21-2006, 04:20 PM
you can get no doz at any grocery store or most gas stations

Mr_Mischif
11-21-2006, 06:31 PM

Bawls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bawls)+Bawls Mints (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bawls#Bawls_mints)=Fizzing Blue Bawls (http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/archive/index.php?t-32505.html) FTMFW!!! :goodjob:

Eurostunna07
11-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these things? I've been doing alot of research about these energy drinks. First it seems really hard to find the Wired x294 anywhere I go (cannot check the offical website right now because I am at school and its blocked.) 2nd Cocaine I can only find in Cali and FL. Beaver Buzz is only in the badass country Canada. Does anyone know where I can find these extremely caffeinated energy drinks? Someone has to know where I can get my hands on a couple of these things. :D

citgo in paulding got cocaine energy drinks. 2.79 each :eek:

Brut
11-21-2006, 10:23 PM
citgo in paulding got cocaine energy drinks. 2.79 each :eek:

o shit ima have to go there a buy all of em up. :eek: repps for you

Brut
11-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Forgot to ask also what citgo in paulding is it?

Z32redondo
11-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Go get your fix man...lol

Never really heard of anyone getting their "high" off energy drinks...lol

Bruce Leroy
11-23-2006, 06:09 PM
ust get you some adderahll from Random guy.

§treet_§peed
11-23-2006, 07:35 PM
that Concaine shit really burns and sorta taste like you using cocaine lol..had some last night...that shit burnt my throat like fuck...another thing is, i don't knowif any of you have tryed it..but back in my stupid young days...i tryed coc a couple of times..but anyways...if you take a little coc put it into some water and drink it.it will sorta taste like and bur like that drink does..lol and yeah it does get you wired like a crack head...btw not in a full glass of water in a smalle shot lol

§treet_§peed
11-23-2006, 07:37 PM
also the Government is trying to get the Cocaine energey drink banned in the US

gijoe0720
11-23-2006, 08:17 PM
how the hell does energy drinks make you wired? I have drank alot of them and they don't do anything to me.

§treet_§peed
11-24-2006, 10:57 PM
you ain't drinking the right ones then lol

JDMBeau
11-24-2006, 11:21 PM
lol ya joe your probally drinking red bull or something

seriously that cocaine shit is supposed to be hardcore. i think like if an average person drank 2 they could suffer heart problems lol

gijoe0720
11-25-2006, 12:16 AM
lol ya joe your probally drinking red bull or something

seriously that cocaine shit is supposed to be hardcore. i think like if an average person drank 2 they could suffer heart problems lol

I don't drink red bull. The only thing that gives me energy is lorcets but I am tryin to stop that or at least not take them as much.

§treet_§peed
11-25-2006, 12:42 AM
actually i like rd bull better cause it taste better and it puts me in a nice state of mind lol...it's 4 cocaines that will supposedly cause you to have a heart attack or something and die...personally i think you will hit v-attack and be alright..but maybe that's jsut me..