PDA

View Full Version : Bushy bush

Z33_kid
06-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Presidential agenda for next four years

President Bush began his second term by declaring in his inaugural address that the "calling of our time" is the cause of human liberty. "The best hope for peace in our world is the expansion of freedom in all the world," he said. On the domestic front, Bush's plan to revamp Social Security faces growing skepticism from the public and unified opposition from Democrats.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/bush.term/

this guy is nuts hes talkin bout freadom an crap will be peace :blah:

A1EX
06-07-2005, 10:52 PM
whats up man?

Z33_kid
06-07-2005, 11:55 PM
bush being gay lol noting

verash
06-08-2005, 05:47 PM
i think he is cute ^^

Z33_kid
06-09-2005, 10:07 PM
who ?

efman
06-19-2005, 11:04 PM
ya i am sure hillary will be much better :2up:
screw u liberals

Hulud
06-20-2005, 12:50 AM
screw me? why? cause i have different views from you?

efman
06-20-2005, 10:59 AM
no cause you have wrong views unlike me, and the fact that you do not respect the president of the united states . unlike me all you do is bash no respect, you dont even respect his position .and dthe fact that most liberals i talk to dont have the straitest facts
but to be all fair every body who beleives in somthing has to have see valid point

Dragonfly5338
06-20-2005, 11:15 AM
A view is a view, man. It cannot be right or wrong. Unlike a fact, which in fact CAN be wrong, a view is simply that - how a person sees a certain issue. So he can't be wrong, unlike you.

I don't agree with the way this president is running the country, and under the ideals of the United States, I don't have to. :) So there.

Z33_kid
06-20-2005, 11:29 AM
^^^ very tru i agree

efman
06-20-2005, 11:50 AM
ok one by one lets talk about bushes job ? hes not perfect but alot better than clinton do you not agree ? and i cant fwait for hilary to start to take away are ideals
with bush do you not like the fact how he took so much money to take sadam out of power ? in 1995or1996 cia agents had been working with a iraqi resistance who were ready to take sadam out of power but when they started the uprise clinton took the cia agents out and put them on trial for some bullshit so thats clintons fault what else dont you like ? i think hes done a good job exapecialy for what has gone on in his term.

Sledlude
06-20-2005, 02:42 PM
^^^dude please... stop watching fox news and read some real facts. its sad to see how far this propaganda goes and how many people actually believe the shit.

Hulud
06-20-2005, 02:48 PM
wow efman you dont know how i feel about politics, so how can i be wrong?

Hulud
06-20-2005, 02:52 PM
no cause you have wrong views unlike me,
how can a view be wrong?

and the fact that you do not respect the president of the united states .
its my right as a citizen to not agree with the president, who said anything about respect? when have i disrespected him?

unlike me all you do is bash no respect, you dont even respect his position .and dthe fact that most liberals i talk to dont have the straitest facts
but to be all fair every body who beleives in somthing has to have see valid point
who says i dont respect the position? what makes your facts right?

Sledlude
06-20-2005, 02:54 PM
the right to disagree with the president and the right to free fucking speech are very important "american" values, or so they say. dont forget that.

Hulud
06-20-2005, 02:55 PM
ok one by one lets talk about bushes job ? hes not perfect but alot better than clinton do you not agree ? and i cant fwait for hilary to start to take away are ideals
with bush do you not like the fact how he took so much money to take sadam out of power ? in 1995or1996 cia agents had been working with a iraqi resistance who were ready to take sadam out of power but when they started the uprise clinton took the cia agents out and put them on trial for some bullshit so thats clintons fault what else dont you like ? i think hes done a good job exapecialy for what has gone on in his term.
dude stop reciting everything you have been told by conservatives. me i dont consider myself a liberal or a conservative. THINK FOR YOURSELF, i know its hard but just try.
i believe in capital punishment (not very liberal is it?)
i believe in gay rights (not very conservative is it?)
just think for yourself rather than what your parents/teachers/news tells you.

Hulud
06-20-2005, 02:56 PM
the right to disagree with the president and the right to free fucking speech are very important "american" values, or so they say. dont forget that.
:goodjob: someone realizes this kid needs to do some research +1

efman
06-21-2005, 12:21 PM
dude stop reciting everything you have been told by conservatives. me i dont consider myself a liberal or a conservative. THINK FOR YOURSELF, i know its hard but just try.
i believe in capital punishment (not very liberal is it?)
i believe in gay rights (not very conservative is it?)
just think for yourself rather than what your parents/teachers/news tells you.

i need to think for my self ?
dont listen to what the news says ?
come on buddy how does the news support bush at all ?
even people on fox think hey should withdraw troops
and my feelings are beileve it or not mine .
i think we should make drugs legal my parents,teachers, news hate that
i think that there should be now gun control unless you are a convicted felon parents teachers and news hate that
i mean some of my views are agreeing with others but i asure you that i think and interpet for my self . and this is from research researching stuff about weco, ruby ridge and the uprising in iraq . your telling me to think for my self
there are so many people out there who just talk crap and dont have any facts at all to back it up it least i know a little of what i am talking about .

Jaimecbr900
06-21-2005, 02:29 PM
I would love to jump into this debate, except yall haven't even gotten off the starting blocks yet.

Somebody put up something of substance instead of a news link. Put your thoughts out there to start a debate. Don't just put up a link and then say ????. Say what you don't agree with or agree with and let the debate begin.

:2cents:

Hulud
06-23-2005, 12:47 AM
i think we should make drugs legal my parents,teachers, news hate that
i think that there should be now gun control unless you are a convicted felon parents teachers and news hate that
so you think crack and cocaine should be legal?
and you think its ok for anyone to walk around with a rocket launcher or a fully automatic gun on the streets?

eurospeed
06-23-2005, 10:50 PM
so you think crack and cocaine should be legal?
and you think its ok for anyone to walk around with a rocket launcher or a fully automatic gun on the streets?

Yes, all drugs should be fully legal, at worst it would be an effective method of population control, the unwanted addicts would die out, saving the government a big load of $$ not having to pay for their non-insured, no income producing asses.

Also in the process the revenue generated from the government controlled and regulated drug industry would allow them to ease other taxes such as income and business taxes (although the fair tax act would already take care of that)

"I feel" is the dumbest and worst position you could have, you feel that way for a reason state the facts of why you feel that way not saying you feel, quite frankly your feelings are meaningless.

Z33_kid
06-23-2005, 10:52 PM
in a point drugs should be legal an not it has disadvantes an advantages but surly it would go to the disadvantages USA population would drop in one month lol widespread of violence over drugs

Sledlude
06-24-2005, 01:17 PM
if you legalize/decriminalize drugs, that would actually end a lot of the violence involved in the drug trade... it wouldnt be an illegal act anymore ya dig?

Hulud
06-24-2005, 01:21 PM
what i was thinking about is the crazy shit people do while on drugs.