PDA

View Full Version : WTB 94-98 240 5spd

MachNU
11-21-2006, 10:19 AM
I would preferr one in good condition. Needs to be 5spd. If possible with a SR20 swap. Just need it to be in a good condition. I looked at one yesterday and the dude lied about the car itself. Had a gas leak in the motor, all the piping was rusted, front bumper had been banged badly, and the sunroof was leaking, along with the interior being nasty as hell! So like i said i just would like one in good condition. Would like to get in the next week ro so!

Thanks

Dirty Octopus™
11-21-2006, 10:33 AM
i got a shell for 1000 obo :dunno:
the interior is IMACUFUCKINGLATE!
Comes with a spare motor and ECU
Just needs a paint job and a dent needs to be pulled out. will have pics up hopefully soon.
LMK

damn... i just realized you wanted an S14. Oh well it was worth a shot.

MachNU
11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
i got a shell for 1000 obo :dunno:
the interior is IMACUFUCKINGLATE!
Comes with a spare motor and ECU
Just needs a paint job and a dent needs to be pulled out. will have pics up hopefully soon.
LMK

damn... i just realized you wanted an S14. Oh well it was worth a shot.

LOL yeah not that big of a fan of S13 hatches!

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah becareful out there man, 240's are hard to find you just gotta look for one.

MachNU
11-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah becareful out there man, 240's are hard to find you just gotta look for one.

shit your telling me....i have looked at over 10 and none are in good condition. Hell i would even settle for one that was in perfect stock condition, just to do the work myself. But if one comes along that alreayd has an SR swap it would be better!