PDA

View Full Version : Video please!

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:12 AM
Does anyone know where to find that video of Richard Michael (Kramer from Seinfeld)? I thought that it would already be on here, but I looked in the video section and it wasn't there? Did anyone else here about what happened? I have been hearing about it on the radio, but I want to see the video

TRINI4LIFE
11-21-2006, 08:13 AM
I think that I saw it in the video section. Let me check

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:22 AM
So where's the damn video?

Mr_Mischif
11-21-2006, 08:27 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

Reps, please :)

SLOWLYbtngU
11-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Yeah I heard about it on the radio this morning too...What happened? He said the "N" word???

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Yeah there were these black people in his audience where he was doing stand up at and they told him he wasn't funny so he went clean off and called them a nigger!

candy2082002
11-21-2006, 08:32 AM
yeah I heard about that not cool Kramer lol wow can't believe that

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:33 AM
But what's even more disturbing is how the white people in the background are still laughing as he calls them a nigger!!!!! WTF?!

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 08:35 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitepower

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Sorry, but not in the mood for jokes about this issue at the moment! :no:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:37 AM
But what's even more disturbing is how the white people in the background are still laughing as he calls them a nigger!!!!! WTF?!

How is it any different when a black comedian says it left and right and white people laugh at it?

They were thinking that maybe it was part of the act possibly.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 08:39 AM
How is it any different when a black comedian says it left and right and white people laugh at it?

HELL YEA, im not a racist, although i play one on IA, but its a-ok for black comedians to bash whites ALL show, cracker this, cracker that, and us whites at the show take it all in stride, we dont get offended, but let a white comedian say something about blacks, OH BOY!!! hipocrites :goodjob:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Reverse the situation and have a black comedian going off on a bunch of white hecklers in the crowd calling them racist white names, and Im willing to bet money the situation wouldnt have been blown out of proportion by the media and probably would have laughed them out of the room.

devin
11-21-2006, 08:42 AM
HELL YEA, im not a racist, although i play one on IA, but its a-ok for black comedians to bash whites ALL show, cracker this, cracker that, and us whites at the show take it all in stride, we dont get offended, but let a white comedian say something about blacks, OH BOY!!! hipocrites :goodjob:

true, very very true.

TRINI4LIFE
11-21-2006, 08:43 AM
IMO...... He went too far as to say, "50 years ago you would have been hanging with a fork up your ass"... That was not called for, the word is common, as we all have seen black people use it and white people use it. But when you take it to the point where you are talking about hanging it get personal only because this has haunted and will always haunt black people. Plain and simple he went too far....

SLOWLYbtngU
Yeah there were these black people in his audience where he was doing stand up at and they told him he wasn't funny so he went clean off and called them a nigger!
Oh wow...Are you serious? So wait he wasnt joking? It wasnt part of the act?

My family made me stop watching Seinfeld when he (Seinfeld)
did the skit about burning the Puerto Rican Flag on the PR Day Parade on his show....He had a hit out on him for that and now Kramer wow.....

PhAtBoYMr2
ignorance is bliss.

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:45 AM
IMO...... He went too far as to say, "50 years ago you would have been hanging with a fork up your ass"...

First, dont misquote. He said "hanging upside down", so your reference to hangings on a noose is inaccurate.

did the skit about burning the Puerto Rican Flag on the PR Day Parade on his show....He had a hit out on him for that and now Kramer wow.....

I never found Seinfeld funny, nor that dumb show. But some people did I guess.

SLOWLYbtngU
11-21-2006, 08:45 AM
OK wait...So was it part of the act????

TRINI4LIFE
11-21-2006, 08:47 AM

It wasn't the fact about the name calling, it was the fact that he couldn't take the heat and lashed out about hangings. He was pissed and his true colors showed. You can clearly see that he was trying to insult the black people (hecklers) that were in the crowd.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 08:47 AM
millions??? lol, i think its the best sitcom in the history of television, but thats just me, and maybe millions of other ppl

Bballjamal
11-21-2006, 08:48 AM
I dunno! I never really heard any of the more popular black comedians or amatuers go off calling white people OR any other race slurs.......

Even if there were some black comedians to go haywire on white people or another race, two wrongs doesn't make a right........... :no:

Ran
OK wait...So was it part of the act????He's already made an apology statement on a morning show today. He didn't waste anytime and admitted that he went off and lost his mind.

candy2082002
OK wait...So was it part of the act????

No it wasn't part of the act

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:49 AM

If it were a black person and the offended a white person then they are just as wrong. There is nothing ok or understandable about this situtation. He was wrong and he is a racist!!!! He made that very clear! There are tons of white people who know that the word nigger is so wrong on some many levels so for those white people to laugh and think is was funny, at heart they feel the same way he does and you can't even try to cover that up and make it seem like there was nothing wrong about this situation because it was!!

TRINI4LIFE
First, dont misquote. He said "hanging upside down", so your reference to hangings on a noose is inaccurate.

What does it matter hanging upside down right side up. What does it matter are you still not hanging? Come on man..

TeeJay
It wasn't the fact about the name calling, it was the fact that he couldn't take the heat and lashed out about hangings. He was pissed and his true colors showed. You can clearly see that he was trying to insult the black people (hecklers) that were in the crowd.
well for most black comedians, its part of the act..hell for some its their ONLY act!! now tell me thats not showing true colors either :thinking:

Nemesis

Lashing out about hangings? Read my post, YOU misquoted him, he said hanging upside down. You dont read what is actually said. You're fishing, just like the majority of people. White man says the N word, and total intelligence and reasoning goes out the window.

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:50 AM
What does it matter hanging upside down right side up. What does it matter are you still not hanging? Come on man..

You've got to be kidding me. :rolleyes:

candy2082002
millions??? lol, i think its the best sitcom in the history of television, but thats just me, and maybe millions of other ppl

I love that show, hardley get to watch it now, but try when I can.

BluesClues
You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!! You can not honestly tell me you don't see anything wrong with what he said!!!!!!!!!!!

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 08:52 AM
I dunno! I never really heard any of the more popular black comedians or amatuers go off calling white people OR any other race slurs.......

Even if there were some black comedians to go haywire on white people or another race, two wrongs doesn't make a right........... :no:
then youve obviously never watched any black comedians stand up show. remember the old martin lawrence stand up, or maybe it was chris rock, i cant remember, but he went off talkin bout "CRACKA ASS CRACKA!! ILL STICK MY FOOT IN A CRACKA ASS, CRACKA ASS CRACKERS!!!" now tell me what wouldve happened if a white comedian used the same line but inserted nigger instead of cracker :rolleyes:

BluesClues
IMO...... He went too far as to say, "50 years ago you would have been hanging with a fork up your ass"... That was not called for, the word is common, as we all have seen black people use it and white people use it. But when you take it to the point where you are talking about hanging it get personal only because this has haunted and will always haunt black people. Plain and simple he went too far....
THANK YOU!!!!!
It really disgusts me to see people (including the ones on IA) want to stick up for this guy and make it seem as though he did nothing wrong!!!! A RACIST IS A RACIST REGARDLESS OF COLOR!!!!

Nemesis
You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!! You can not honestly tell me you don't see anything wrong with what he said!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong, I do think it was wrong, but the media and Activists are going to use this as feeding time. Much more so than if it was a black man saying something to a white person.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 08:53 AM
did i say that?? NO. i just said if a black comedian did the same thing, this would be a NON ISSUE :goodjob:

BluesClues

No it was not part of the skit. Watch the video posted. He was talking about black people being hung and called them a nigger!

Nemesis
THANK YOU!!!!!
It really disgusts me to see people (including the ones on IA) want to stick up for this guy and make it seem as though he did nothing wrong!!!! A RACIST IS A RACIST REGARDLESS OF COLOR!!!!

Nobody is sticking up for him, but its a fact that if most people consider it okay to call each other the N word, but when someone else uses the word heaven forbid all hell is going to break loose.

Ran
11-21-2006, 08:54 AM
He's already made an apology statement on a morning show today. He didn't waste anytime and admitted that he went off and lost his mind.Nobody seems to care about this point.

TRINI4LIFE
11-21-2006, 08:54 AM
well for most black comedians, its part of the act..hell for some its their ONLY act!! now tell me thats not showing true colors either :thinking:

No doubt, there are some black racist comedian, but there is a way that they go about it. You NEVER saw a black comedian just lash out at white people. Even Dave Chappell (sp) made jokes about slavery, it was in the form of comedy.. He could have made jokes about them being black, smelling funny, buying expensive stuff don't have a home to live in etc etc... BUT it still was too much about the 50 yrs ago part...

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 08:55 AM

THANK YOU!!!!! If a black person went off on a white person like he did to the black people, they would be just as wrong! Like I said there is nothing ok about this situation and TEEJAY you are disgusting me at this moment :mad:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Nobody seems to care about this point.

But see, leave it to the Media and Activists, an apology in this type of situation will never be good enough.

Ran
He could have made jokes about them being black, smelling funny, buying expensive stuff don't have a home to live in etc etc...I call bullsh*t. If Kramer said any of that then he would still have been bashed as a racist simply because he's white and it would be seen as a white man talking down onto black people.

TRINI4LIFE
Lashing out about hangings? Read my post, YOU misquoted him, he said hanging upside down. You dont read what is actually said. You're fishing, just like the majority of people. White man says the N word, and total intelligence and reasoning goes out the window.

WHAT Part are you NOT understanding???? THE "N" word is used very COMMON.... I am NOT talking about the N word man... I know I misquoted him my bad but it had to do with hangings PERIOD.

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
THANK YOU!!!!! If a black person went off on a white person like he did to the black people, they would be just as wrong! Like I said there is nothing ok about this situation and TEEJAY you are disgusting me at this moment :mad:

THEY WOULD BE JUST AS WRONG, BUT YOU WOULDNT BE HEARING ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS, AND WHITE ACTIVISTS WOULDNT BE ON THE STREETS ASKING FOR A HEAD TO BE PLACED ON A STAKE.

TeeJay
BLUESCLUES OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND EARS!!!! WATCH ANY BLACK COMEDY STAND UP, CHRIS ROCK, MARTIN LAWRENCE, ETC!!! MOST OF THE SHOW IS THEM GOING OF ON WHITES!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BluesClues
He's already made an apology statement on a morning show today. He didn't waste anytime and admitted that he went off and lost his mind.
Still does not make it right. He only did it because he knows his career is done now. He is still a racist. He said what he truely meant and there is no covering it up. That's like Hitler coming back and apologizing for killing all those Jews. He truely hated Jews and he showed it. There is no covering it up:no:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 08:59 AM
WHAT Part are you NOT understanding???? THE "N" word is used very COMMON.... I am NOT talking about the N word man... I know I misquoted him my bad but it had to do with hangings PERIOD.

So if I called you the N word, you would be fine with that because its COMMON, yet if I say Im going to hang you upside down (which would have to mean by your ankles) you're going to be all offended by that?

BluesClues
IT'S STILL WRONG EITHER FUCKING WAY!!!!!

Oh George and I am not liking your views right about now either. You are trying to stick up for a racist! So what are you really saying?

Nemesis
Still does not make it right. He only did it because he knows his career is done now. He is still a racist. He said what he truely meant and there is no covering it up. That's like Hitler coming back and apologizing for killing all those Jews. He truely hated Jews and he showed it. There is no covering it up:no:

Comparing this situation to the Nazi holocaust is an insult to Jews everywhere. Just my personal opinion.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:00 AM
IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD, im not racist, but i do hate IGNORANT ppl, no matter what the color

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:00 AM
He said it to degrade him!!!! Of course his fucking intelligence went out of the window!

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:01 AM
IT'S STILL WRONG EITHER FUCKING WAY!!!!!

Oh George and I am not liking your views right about now either. You are trying to stick up for a racist! So what are you really saying?

MY POINT IS, THAT SINCE A WHITE MAN GOES OFF ON A FEW BLACK GUYS ITS GOING TO BE BLOWN WAY MORE OUT OF PROPORTION THAN WHEN A BLACK GUY GOES OFF ON A FEW WHITE MEN. GET IT? THE MEDIA AND SO CALLED ACTIVISTS LOVE THIS TYPE OF SHIT. NO IM NOT SAYING IT WAS OKAY FOR HIM TO DO THAT, BUT PEOPLE WILL NOT LET THIS GO. HE'S EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR THIS, BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE ENOUGH.

candy2082002
11-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Yes it is understood that he went crazy, got mad and said things he NEVER should have said. I am not going to stick up for him.....he said he was sorry...ok well thats not going to change what people think of him good or bad so he lost fans for that, he brought that upon himself.

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Still does not make it right. He only did it because he knows his career is done now. He is still a racist. He said what he truely meant and there is no covering it up. That's like Hitler coming back and apologizing for killing all those Jews. He truely hated Jews and he showed it. There is no covering it up:no:Oh please. At least use a fair comparison. Hitler KILLED Jews. So is apologizing gonna make up for it? Obviously not.

Kramer only SAID things. Were they racist? Sure. Still, all he attacked with was words and he apologized with words. It should be enough, but for over-sensitive people it will never be enough. They expect some sort of compensation for having their feelings hurt.

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:03 AM
I CONSIDER ANY FUCKING PERSON THAT CALLS ME A RACIST JUST AS OFFENSIVE AS SOMEONE CALLING YOU THE N WORD, SO RESPECT ME IN THAT ASPECT PLEASE.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:03 AM
then youve obviously never watched any black comedians stand up show. remember the old martin lawrence stand up, or maybe it was chris rock, i cant remember, but he went off talkin bout "CRACKA ASS CRACKA!! ILL STICK MY FOOT IN A CRACKA ASS, CRACKA ASS CRACKERS!!!" now tell me what wouldve happened if a white comedian used the same line but inserted nigger instead of cracker :rolleyes:
You want to know the difference? Did he say it in a bashing or degrading way?!!! He single out the only white people in a prodominently (sp?) black environment? Did he just go clean off yelling and cursing at them with intentions of hurting them? NO!

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:04 AM
He said it to degrade him!!!!

YOU JUST COMPARED THE DEATH OF MILLIONS OF JEWS TO A FEW WORDS SAID BY ONE INDIVIDUAL. WHERE DOES THAT PUT YOU? JUST A QUESTION.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:04 AM
did i say that?? NO. i just said if a black comedian did the same thing, this would be a NON ISSUE :goodjob:
You are George just don't see or maybe don't want to see how and why this is so wrong and how it is not like anyone elses act!

SLOWLYbtngU
11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Hmm... All of them? :dunno:

I have heard Bernie Mac, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Everybody on Comic View on BET....It is just the stigma that the word holds said from a fair skin person's mouth. :dunno:

I had a friend of mine that is half white half black but looks albino as hell say the word "nigga" in front of a group of 6 black girls and if I didnt vouch for the fact she was half black they would have beat her ass....It depends on people...

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
MY POINT IS, THAT SINCE A WHITE MAN GOES OFF ON A FEW BLACK GUYS ITS GOING TO BE BLOWN WAY MORE OUT OF PROPORTION THAN WHEN A BLACK GUY GOES OFF ON A FEW WHITE MEN. GET IT? THE MEDIA AND SO CALLED ACTIVISTS LOVE THIS TYPE OF SHIT. NO IM NOT SAYING IT WAS OKAY FOR HIM TO DO THAT, BUT PEOPLE WILL NOT LET THIS GO. HE'S EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR THIS, BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE ENOUGH.
EXACTLY!! NOW YOUR GONNA HAVE JESSE JACKSON AND ALL THE OTHER MEDIA ACTIVISTS ON TV CALLING FOR HIS HEAD, BUT IF THIS WAS IN REVERSE, AND SOME WHITE RIGHTS ACTIVIST GOT ON TV, THEY WOULD LAUGH HIM OFF THE AIR

TRINI4LIFE
11-21-2006, 09:06 AM
So if I called you the N word, you would be fine with that because its COMMON, yet if I say Im going to hang you upside down (which would have to mean by your ankles) you're going to be all offended by that?

Me personally, I used it around you I would be fine with the "N"... I have had friends that are white that used it around me before so its no big deal. But if we got in a fight and you said you just a dumd ass F'ng "N" that should be hung upside down. Yeah somebody would be hanging upside down and it wouldn't be me... When I was younger I used the word very loosely I'll admit that, but I am getting older I am trying to cut that habit out. Plain and simple he could take the heat that he wasn't funny to some people.

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:06 AM
You are George just don't see or maybe don't want to see how and why this is so wrong and how it is not like anyone elses act!

IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO THAT MAYBE IT IMPACTS YOU A LITTLE MORE. WE UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STAND UP ACT FOCUSING ON ANOTHER RACE. IM NOT COMPARING THOSE TWO. HOWEVER, I AM SAYING THAT IF A BLACK MAN WENT OFF ON A FEW WHITE MEN IN FRONT A PREDOMINANTLY BLACK CROWD, THEY WOULD LAUGH AT IT. EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE EQUALLY AS WRONG, YOU WOULDNT BE HEARING ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE WHITE ACTIVISTS BREAKING DOWN DOORS.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Nobody is sticking up for him, but its a fact that if most people consider it okay to call each other the N word, but when someone else uses the word heaven forbid all hell is going to break loose.
There is a difference between NIGGER AND NIGGA!!! Yeah nigga is rooted from the word nigger so that makes it wrong, but that word is not used as an insult. NIGGER IS!!!!! Even the Jerry said he doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. If he knew he was wrong and what he did was wrong, what makes you think that what he did was no different from any other comedian? Have you ever heard of someone else saying they didn't want anything to do with that black comedian because he offended some white people? I think not!

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:07 AM

I have heard Bernie Mac, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Everybody on Comic View on BET....It is just the stigma that the word holds said from a fair skin person's mouth. :dunno:

I had a friend of mine that is half white half black but looks albino as hell say the word "nigga" in front of a group of 6 black girls and if I didnt vouch for the fact she was half black they would have beat her ass....It depends on people...
IVE PERSONALLY SEEN BERNIE MAC DO IT, AND CHRIS ROCK, CMON!! BACK INT THE DAY HE DID IT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE NOT HEARD RICHARD PRYOR SAY ANYTHING THOUGH

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:08 AM
IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO THAT MAYBE IT IMPACTS YOU A LITTLE MORE. WE UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STAND UP ACT FOCUSING ON ANOTHER RACE. IM NOT COMPARING THOSE TWO. HOWEVER, I AM SAYING THAT IF A BLACK MAN WENT OFF ON A FEW WHITE MEN IN FRONT A PREDOMINANTLY BLACK CROWD, THEY WOULD LAUGH AT IT. EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE EQUALLY AS WRONG, YOU WOULDNT BE HEARING ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE WHITE ACTIVISTS BREAKING DOWN DOORS.
JUST GIVE IT UP GEORGE, SOME PPL JUST WANT TO BE IGNORANT :thinking:

Nemesis
There is a difference between NIGGER AND NIGGA!!!

WOW, JUST WOW.

BluesClues
But see, leave it to the Media and Activists, an apology in this type of situation will never be good enough.
Because it was not sincire. He did not mean it!

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
There is a difference between NIGGER AND NIGGA!!! Yeah nigga is rooted from the word nigger so that makes it wrong, but that word is not used as an insult. NIGGER IS!!!!! Even the Jerry said he doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. If he knew he was wrong and what he did was wrong, what makes you think that what he did was no different from any other comedian? Have you ever heard of someone else saying they didn't want anything to do with that black comedian because he offended some white people? I think not!

OF COURSE HE DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM, BECAUSE IF HE WAS A SUPPORTER TO HIM THEN HE WOULD BE BANISHED FROM MEDIA AS WELL AND BE SIDE LABELED A RACIST ALSO. THINK ABOUT IT.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
THEY WOULD BE JUST AS WRONG, BUT YOU WOULDNT BE HEARING ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS, AND WHITE ACTIVISTS WOULDNT BE ON THE STREETS ASKING FOR A HEAD TO BE PLACED ON A STAKE.
You don't know that. You wanna know why? Most likely because it has not happened.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:10 AM
IM NOT RACIST, AND ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME OR READS MY POSTS KNOWS THAT, I JUST CANT STAND DOUBLE STANDARDS AND HYPOCRITES, AND THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THOSE IN THIS WORLD

Nemesis
Because it was not sincire. He did not mean it!

HOW DO YOU KNOW? ARE YOU PSYCHIC? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT SINCERE?

BluesClues
BLUESCLUES OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND EARS!!!! WATCH ANY BLACK COMEDY STAND UP, CHRIS ROCK, MARTIN LAWRENCE, ETC!!! MOST OF THE SHOW IS THEM GOING OF ON WHITES!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I've seen them and they did not do anything near what he did!!!

TeeJay
You don't know that. You wanna know why? Most likely because it has not happened.
W

T

F

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:11 AM

OF COURSE THERE PROBABLY HAVENT BEEN WHITE HECKLERS IN A PREDOMINANTLY BLACK AUDIENCE. WANT TO TAKE A GUESS AS TO WHY?

BluesClues
Comparing this situation to the Nazi holocaust is an insult to Jews everywhere. Just my personal opinion.
Well you trying to make this situation seem as if it is ok is very offensive to me!

Ran
Because it was not sincire. He did not mean it!It wasn't? How do you know? Can you see inside his mind? Do you know what he does and doesn't mean?

You can only say that because you blind yourself with the impression that he's only trying to save his career. We've all said things we didn't mean in the past and we apologize. We regret those things. To simply point him out as a unique case is pretty shallow.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:12 AM
I've seen them and they did not do anything near what he did!!!
OMG, COME THE FUCK ON!! YOURE KILLIN ME!! IVE BEEN TO A BLACK COMEDIAN SHOW BEFORE AND IF THERE ARE ONLY A FEW WHITES IN THE CROWD, THEY ARE GOING TO BE SINGLED OUT AND RAGGED ON ALL NIGHT

BluesClues
IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD, im not racist, but i do hate IGNORANT ppl, no matter what the color

You may not be, but you sure are quick to stand up for one

Nemesis
Well you trying to make this situation seem as if it is ok is very offensive to me!

READ MY POSTS, I DIDNT SAY THE SITUATION IS OKAY, COUNTLESS TIMES I HAVE POSTED AND AGREED AS TO SAYING WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:14 AM
You may not be, but you sure are quick to stand up for one
PLEASE, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND READ THIS....

READ MY POSTS, I DIDNT SAY THE SITUATION IS OKAY, COUNTLESS TIMES I HAVE POSTED AND AGREED AS TO SAYING WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG.
:goodjob:

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Oh please. At least use a fair comparison. Hitler KILLED Jews. So is apologizing gonna make up for it? Obviously not.

Kramer only SAID things. Were they racist? Sure. Still, all he attacked with was words and he apologized with words. It should be enough, but for over-sensitive people it will never be enough. They expect some sort of compensation for having their feelings hurt.
I don't want shit from him. His career is over and that is good enough.

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:15 AM
I don't want shit from him. His career is over and that is good enough.Doubtful. He'll still be around despite this incident.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:16 AM
I CONSIDER ANY FUCKING PERSON THAT CALLS ME A RACIST JUST AS OFFENSIVE AS SOMEONE CALLING YOU THE N WORD, SO RESPECT ME IN THAT ASPECT PLEASE.
I never called you a racist. I am just pissed at how you are trying to make it seem like what he did is no different from what black people do because there is!!!!

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:16 AM
I never called you a racist. I am just pissed at how you are trying to make it seem like what he did is no different from what black people do because there is!!!!
HOW??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? :???:

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:17 AM
YOU JUST COMPARED THE DEATH OF MILLIONS OF JEWS TO A FEW WORDS SAID BY ONE INDIVIDUAL. WHERE DOES THAT PUT YOU? JUST A QUESTION.
People died to not be called this word anymore. So you tell me what the difference is

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:18 AM

Once again NIGGER AND NIGGA IS DIFFERENT!

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:19 AM

IM NOT COMPARING STAND UP ACTS FOCUSING ON RACE TO WHAT HE DID. CANT YOU READ WHAT I AM TYPING AND LOGICALLLY THINK ABOUT WHAT I AM SAYING?

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Once again NIGGER AND NIGGA IS DIFFERENT!
this is the last post im gonna respond to from you, its just not worth it :screwy:

TRINI4LIFE
11-21-2006, 09:20 AM

I would have to disagree with you on this one.. There is no differnce. The "N" word is still degrading period...

VTECin5th
I can already see where this is going

BluesClues
JUST GIVE IT UP GEORGE, SOME PPL JUST WANT TO BE IGNORANT :thinking:
Speaking of yourself of course

TeeJay
I would have to disagree with you on this one.. There is no differnce. The "N" it still degrading period...
TELL HER AGAIN HUMAN!!!!

devin
11-21-2006, 09:21 AM
its fucked up, I dont agree with what he said at all, but black comediens can and DO say what ever the fuck they want about white people, I mean I have heard shit that has pissed me off, but everyone in the crowd laughs there asses off, does that mean they are all racists??

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Once again NIGGER AND NIGGA IS DIFFERENT!I don't see the difference other than the inability to pronunciate. Both words have the same roots and both refer to the same derogatory statement. Tell me what the difference would be between a white man calling someone a nigger or a nigga? There is no difference because they're both taken the same way from a white mouth. Now take a black man, have him use either nigger or nigga, and it's fine. To say that there is a difference is ignorance.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:22 AM
HOW DO YOU KNOW? ARE YOU PSYCHIC? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT SINCERE?
Because it wasn't!!! The way he said. You could hear the hatred in his voice. He meant what he said and it is obvious!

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:22 AM
People died to not be called this word anymore. So you tell me what the difference is

Yeah nigga is rooted from the word nigger so that makes it wrong

SO WHY ARE YOU GOING TO USE THAT WORD IN ANY CONNOTATION. ITS NOT ONLY HYPOCRITICAL BUT YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. READ WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Nemesis you owe me repps

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:24 AM
its fucked up, I dont agree with what he said at all, but black comediens can and DO say what ever the fuck they want about white people, I mean I have heard shit that has pissed me off, but everyone in the crowd laughs there asses off, does that mean they are all racists??
ITS DOUBLE STANDARDS MAN, BLACK ACTIVISTS ALWAYS HOLLERIN ABOUT RACIAL EQUALITY, BUT YET STILL WANT TO BE PUT ON A PEDESTAL WHEN IT COMES TO STUFF LIKE THIS

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:25 AM
You could hear the hatred in his voice.It seriously seems like you're just looking for reasons to hold accusation now.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:25 AM
THANKS TO THIS THREAD, I MIGHT HIT MY 10K BEFORE THANKSGIVING!! THANKS BLUESCLUES!!

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:27 AM
I don't see the difference other than the inability to pronunciate. Both words have the same roots and both refer to the same derogatory statement. Tell me what the difference would be between a white man calling someone a nigger or a nigga? There is no difference because they're both taken the same way from a white mouth. Now take a black man, have him use either nigger or nigga, and it's fine. To say that there is a difference is ignorance.
Like I said. It was the way he said it. He clearly had hatred in his tone!!! He meant it with hate and intentions of hurting and degrading someone of color!!! He was yelling at the top of he fucking voice!!!! You people are just whoa!!! That is all I can say about you all, but else would I expect coming from white people who will never understand

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:28 AM
SO WHY ARE YOU GOING TO USE THAT WORD IN ANY CONNOTATION. ITS NOT ONLY HYPOCRITICAL BUT YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. READ WHAT YOU JUST SAID.
Why don't you reread. I agreed and said yeah it is wrong being nigga is rooted from nigger, IT IS STILL WRONG although there is a difference, but still wrong

TeeJay
Like I said. It was the way he said it. He clearly had hatred in his tone!!! He meant it with hate and intentions of hurting and degrading someone of color!!! He was yelling at the top of he fucking voice!!!! You people are just whoa!!! That is all I can say about you all, but else would I expect coming from white people who will never understand
WOW

Nemesis

HAVE YOU TAKING A FUCKING LOOK AT ME LATELY? IM A HALF ASIAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MEXICAN. MY DAD IS WHITE AND MY MOTHER IS FULL KOREAN. I LIVED IN A TOWN WHERE A GUY SPAT IN MY MOMS FACE BECAUSE SHE WAS ASIAN AND CALLED HER A GOOK. THIS HAPPENED IN A LITTLE TOWN IN NORTH CAROLINA. I WAS TOO YOUNG TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT, AND THE SITUATION HAD LONG PASSED BEFORE MY DAD FOUND OUT LATER THAT DAY, SO DONT FUCKING TELL ME I DONT UNDERSTAND.

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Like I said. It was the way he said it. He clearly had hatred in his tone!!! He meant it with hate and intentions of hurting and degrading someone of color!!! He was yelling at the top of he fucking voice!!!! You people are just whoa!!! That is all I can say about you all, but else would I expect coming from white people who will never understandFirst off, I'm not white but thanks. Second, he was responding to some douchebag that was f*cking with him. He got messed with, frustrated, and went off. So of course he was angry and "hateful". You're telling me that you've never lost your temper and said things that you regret? I sure as hell have.

candy2082002
11-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Why don't you reread. I agreed and said yeah it is wrong being nigga is rooted from nigger, IT IS STILL WRONG although there is a difference, but still wrong

K so doesn't make sense wrong is wrong thats just it you can't say there is a difference............it is just wrong peirod.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:31 AM
HAVE YOU TAKING A FUCKING LOOK AT ME LATELY? IM A HALF ASIAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MEXICAN. MY DAD IS WHITE AND MY MOTHER IS FULL KOREAN. I LIVED IN A TOWN WHERE A GUY SPAT IN MY MOMS FACE BECAUSE SHE WAS ASIAN. THIS HAPPENED IN A LITTLE TOWN OF NORTH CAROLINA. I WAS TOO YOUNG TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT, AND THE SITUATION HAD LONG PASSED BEFORE MY DAD FOUND OUT LATER THAT DAY, SO DONT FUCKING TELL ME I DONT UNDERSTAND.
:goodjob: very well said, george. I AM FULL WHITE, I HAVE A BLACK EX GF WHOS UNCLE TOLD HER THAT IF SHE DOESNT LEAVE ME HE WILL DISOWN HER, AND SHE WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED PART OF THE FAMILY EVER AGAIN. AND I LOVED HER MORE THAN ANYTHING AND ALWAYS TREATED HER AND HER FAMILY WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. NOW TELL ME I DONT UNDERSTAND EITHER :goodjob:

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:33 AM
HAVE YOU TAKING A FUCKING LOOK AT ME LATELY? IM A HALF ASIAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MEXICAN. MY DAD IS WHITE AND MY MOTHER IS FULL KOREAN. I LIVED IN A TOWN WHERE A GUY SPAT IN MY MOMS FACE BECAUSE SHE WAS ASIAN AND CALLED HER A GOOK. THIS HAPPENED IN A LITTLE TOWN OF NORTH CAROLINA. I WAS TOO YOUNG TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT, AND THE SITUATION HAD LONG PASSED BEFORE MY DAD FOUND OUT LATER THAT DAY, SO DONT FUCKING TELL ME I DONT UNDERSTAND.
You don't!!!
I am done with this thread because I am so pissed and hurt (yes hurt) by some of the comments from you all! If anyone has read my blog I have been dealing with nothing but racism for the past month and this shit just tops it off for me!!!! It has seriously made me see white people in a whole new light and really confuses me when white is part of my ethnicity (sp?). I am just so disgusted with some people on here at the moment especially from some people who should understand more what it is like to be discriminated against just because of color. I don't know what else to say to you all. I'm done. Thanks for making me cry

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 09:34 AM
I LIVED IN A TOWN WHERE A GUY SPAT IN MY MOMS FACE BECAUSE SHE WAS ASIAN AND CALLED HER A GOOK.

Gook

Whats that

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Gook

Whats thatThe Asian equivalent of "nigger". Was used pretty harshly after Vietnam.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:36 AM
You don't!!!
I am done with this thread because I am so pissed and hurt (yes hurt) by some of the comments from you all! If anyone has read my blog I have been dealing with nothing but racism for the past month and this shit just tops it off for me!!!! It has seriously made me see white people in a whole new light and really confuses me when white is part of my ethnicity (sp?). I am just so disgusted with some people on here at the moment especially from some people who should understand more what it is like to be discriminated against just because of color. I don't know what else to say to you all. I'm done. Thanks for making me cry
how you think i felt when my gf who i thought loved me for who i was left me because of my skin color, because her family was racist. racism has no boundaries, ive learned to accept that

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 09:36 AM
You don't!!!

You dont have to cry now

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Some people need to time to cool off and then read what we're saying, because it doesnt matter if we make all the sense in the world, to someone that is angry, that clouds their judgment in more ways than one.

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 09:37 AM
The Asian equivalent of "nigger". Was used pretty harshly after Vietnam.

Oo but asians are cool.

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Some people need to time to cool off and then read what we're saying, because it doesnt matter if we make all the sense in the world, to someone that is angry, that clouds their judgment in more ways than one.

well put

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Oo but asians are cool.Yeah well, we got over it. Besides, we won Vietnam, you didn't. :D

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:41 AM
You dont have to cry nowAgreed. Anger is rising in this thread and I think it's brining everyone on the offensive.

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Agreed. Anger is rising in this thread and I think it's brining everyone on the offensive.

Ran, we need to form the NAAAP. National Association for the Advancement of Asian People.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:44 AM
LOL

Ran
Ran, we need to form the NAAAP. National Association for the Advancement of Asian People.We don't need to. It's what we do naturally. We take what everybody else has and make it better. Cars, computers, porn, whatever. :lmfao:

TeeJay
as if the auto and electronics markets werent enough, what more yall want george??

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
We don't need to. It's what we do naturally. We take what everybody else has and make it better. Cars, computers, porn, whatever. :lmfao:
:lmfao:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
as if the auto and electronics markets werent enough, what more yall want george??

Moderator powers on IA.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Moderator powers on IA.
somehow i dont see that happening!!! :lmfao:

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Moderator powers on IA.A greedy b*stard...aren't you?

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 09:47 AM
PAUL :fire:

Im a hungry bastard so im going to subway now.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 09:49 AM
I am upset because the fact that I am the only black person in here trying to make you all (the white people including asians) that he was so wrong. It is so upseting to me because I am part white and it confuses me because I feel like I don't know where to stand. I am offended because I am black, but I can't hate whites because I am white. I am starting to see white people in a much different light now, but where does that put me?

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Apology Vid - http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/richa...ally-busted-up/

VTECin5th
11-21-2006, 09:52 AM
I am upset because the fact that I am the only black person in here trying to make you all (the white people including asians) that he was so wrong. It is so upseting to me because I am part white and it confuses me because I feel like I don't know where to stand. I am offended because I am black, but I can't hate whites because I am white. I am starting to see white people in a much different light now, but where does that put me?

Black people are cool, btw I wouldn't even discuss about it anymore

{X}Echo419
11-21-2006, 11:22 AM

just b/c 1 white person says something it dosen't mean you have to hate all white people or vise versa. Chris Rock has say Many things about white people. do you hear anything about that? my guess is no. :2cents:

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 12:03 PM
I have been dealing with racism for the past month. It's not just one white person it's several including the ones on IA

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 12:11 PM
I have been dealing with racism for the past month. It's not just one white person it's several including the ones on IA

If they are truly racist, then call em out on it if you're passionate about it.

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 12:18 PM
hell yea, i wanna hear this

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 12:30 PM
You know who you are and that is all I have to say about this issue. I am done with IA for the day. It has been very dissapointing for me

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 12:34 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/pukeroll.gif

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 12:47 PM
You know who you are and that is all I have to say about this issue. I am done with IA for the day. It has been very dissapointing for me

Disappointing how? That you really haven't had a valid argument without throwing your personal anger into the mix. You leave out reasoning and good judgment because of things going on in your life. That in lies the problem with a lot of the people that post on here. They get angry and are quick to jump down someone's case because their "dog got ran over earlier in the day". Nobody has a lick of sense anymore when it comes to issues. You call people racist (which is a very strong word) , yet you cant back up, nor do you wish to even try because you know itll get shot down because in the end they arent backed by valid reasoning.

To be completely honest, I hope you don't think any different of me because of a stupid thread such as this one. Yes, there are still racists out there that hide behind a kind face. Yes, there are still idiots out there that are uneducated and ignorant to the way things are. However, I dont see you as one even though you really have tested my patience on it. You choose not to read what I type in its full context. You choose to jump to conclusions. You choose to not admit that you might be wrong about some things because of some foolish pride you've got going on.

{X}Echo419
11-21-2006, 02:48 PM
I said it in the other thread.

it bothers me when people use the word "racist" and use it wrong and/or don't know what it means.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racist

I believe Bigot would be a more accurate word. :2cents:

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Disappointing how? That you really haven't had a valid argument without throwing your personal anger into the mix. You leave out reasoning and good judgment because of things going on in your life. That in lies the problem with a lot of the people that post on here. They get angry and are quick to jump down someone's case because their "dog got ran over earlier in the day". Nobody has a lick of sense anymore when it comes to issues. You call people racist (which is a very strong word) , yet you cant back up, nor do you wish to even try because you know itll get shot down because in the end they arent backed by valid reasoning.

To be completely honest, I hope you don't think any different of me because of a stupid thread such as this one. Yes, there are still racists out there that hide behind a kind face. Yes, there are still idiots out there that are uneducated and ignorant to the way things are. However, I dont see you as one even though you really have tested my patience on it. You choose not to read what I type in its full context. You choose to jump to conclusions. You choose to not admit that you might be wrong about some things because of some foolish pride you've got going on.

It has absolutely nothing to do with pride. I read your post and you are still missing my point. He meant what he said, there is no way around it. Yeah he apologized. I watched it and I could tell (as well as many other people) that it was not sincire. A person's tone, facial expressions, and movement tell you if a person really means what they say. I should know pyschology is my major. I could listen to his tone alone and tell he had hatred in his voice. On top of that he had been drinking. Have you ever heard that when you drink the truth comes out? This statement is true. I have witnessed it for myself several times. He got angry true, but was it worth calling someone a nigger? NO! Like I said earlier, most white people know that the "N" word is a very degrading word and they do not use it. Obviously he used it to hurt him. When someone early compared his calling them the "N" word to one black person calling another black person a nigga saying they were the same was waaaaaayyyy off. Majority of the time when you hear nigga come out of a black person's mouth, they use it as just a greeting or a way of talking, not to down talk the other. I have agreed earlier that nigga period is wrong, but society has made it ok, so there is nothing we can do about it, but society will never be ok with nigger!

Like I said earlier, my point was just that he is racist. There is nothing anyone can tell me to make me feel different. I feel strongly about this, so you might as well just give it up.

Oh and in no way am I the ignorant one. The people who are racist are the ignorant ones and so are the people who try to stick up for them. Yeah I may have a chip on my shoulder, but it does not blind me from the fact of what is really going on. I see and understand just like everyone, I just see a lot more clearly

cornercarver78
11-21-2006, 10:21 PM
I think what it comes down to is that the people "heckeling (sp?)" Michael, and Michael himself had no class at all. When you do something that offends someone else, don't expect them to stay between the lines when they retaliate. Michael was way out in left field with those comments, but what did the heckelers expect. He was trying to use the most offensive thing he could think of to get back at them. Just what it looks like to me.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I said it in the other thread.

it bothers me when people use the word "racist" and use it wrong and/or don't know what it means.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racist

I believe Bigot would be a more accurate word. :2cents:
Why don't you reread your onw link and tell me where I am wrong.
I believe it described it as discrimination

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 10:23 PM
I think what it comes down to is that the people "heckeling (sp?)" Michael, and Michael himself had no class at all. When you do something that offends someone else, don't expect them to stay between the lines when they retaliate. Michael was way out in left field with those comments, but what did the heckelers expect. He was trying to use the most offensive thing he could think of to get back at them. Just what it looks like to me.

So he had to use race to get back at them? He had to use the most offensive thing possible to make them feel like shit?

cornercarver78
11-21-2006, 10:41 PM
My point is this. Being made fun of while trying to perform is probably VERY offensive to him. He probably wanted to get a reaction out of the people, and used whatever he thought would work best. It was obviously probably the worse decision of his life.

BluesClues
11-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Yes it was

BluesClues
11-23-2006, 02:05 PM
So according to the report on the radio station, this was not the first time he has done something like this. Last year he went off on some Jewish people. So like I was saying this guy is RACIST!!! My point has been proven and for those who called me ignorant and tried to make it seem as if I did not know what I was talking about and I was blowing it out of proportion we WRONG!!! Like I said some white people will never understand and are so damn quick to stick up for those that are wrong and try to blind themselves from the fact. Well you all need to fucking wake up and see what you are missing

TeeJay
11-24-2006, 01:04 AM
WHO IS STICKING UP FOR HIM??? I DONT KNOW THE FUCKING GUY!! READ READ READ!!! ITS FUNDAMENTAL

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-24-2006, 05:45 AM
So according to the report on the radio station, this was not the first time he has done something like this. Last year he went off on some Jewish people. So like I was saying this guy is RACIST!!! My point has been proven and for those who called me ignorant and tried to make it seem as if I did not know what I was talking about and I was blowing it out of proportion we WRONG!!! Like I said some white people will never understand and are so damn quick to stick up for those that are wrong and try to blind themselves from the fact. Well you all need to fucking wake up and see what you are missing
Someone needs a hug :yes:

BluesClues
11-24-2006, 10:43 AM
WHO IS STICKING UP FOR HIM??? I DONT KNOW THE FUCKING GUY!! READ READ READ!!! ITS FUNDAMENTAL

I did read. You called me ignorant for "being so quick to call racist." You two were saying that just because he got mad and called those people the "N" word, that didn't mean he was racist. You all compared it to black people calling each other nigga. I was bringing you proof that I was right. I knew he was racist and this was not the first time he has done this. So in so many ways yes you were sticking up for him. He you to argue the fact that he was not racist. Am I right or wrong?