PDA

View Full Version : Help I.D. a car (ELITE MOTORSPORTS)

Z32redondo
11-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Ok so it is a grey civic hatch with some sort of aftermarket exhaust, body kit and after market (I think CF) invader (http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan/1990_1996_300zx/exterior/hoods/carbon_fiber_hoods/vis_racing/visr00026620.html) hood. Has alabama plates and has ELITE MOTORSPORTS decals on the rear window. Seen it once at Britt David and then driving past Ladonia school towards highway 80 in phenix City. Anyone know who this is./ I have seen the car a few times and know there are a few ELITE guys on this site and was wondering if anyone could I.D. the person who drives this car. Just wandering who it is, thats all. And are they from IA, because if they are I would feel mighty bad if i just drove by them and didnt give a wave or nothin.

VTECin5th
11-20-2006, 11:39 PM
regardless

Z32redondo
11-20-2006, 11:43 PM
regardless

I was JW because i see this car sometimes. I live in Columbus and my GF lives in Phenix city so I make the drive numerous times a week. Just found it kinda weird that i see this car ALOT and still dont know who the owner is.

VTECin5th
11-20-2006, 11:45 PM
I was JW because i see this car sometimes. I live in Columbus and my GF lives in Phenix city so I make the drive numerous times a week. Just found it kinda weird that i see this car ALOT and still dont know who the owner is.

He/She's probobly stalkin ya

§treet_§peed
11-20-2006, 11:47 PM
lolif it was a CF hood then of course it is aftermarket...

Z32redondo
11-20-2006, 11:50 PM
lolif it was a CF hood then of course it is aftermarket...

LOL didnt even read my own shit...i mean it as in those hoods that have scoops and cowls and shit like that. When I said after market i didnt want you to think just OEM CF hood.

§treet_§peed
11-20-2006, 11:52 PM
i know but still...just making sure you read what you posted so most want think your a ricer and/or a noob lol

BufordŽ
11-21-2006, 05:31 AM
I highly doubt that car is part of Elite. May be some kind of small shop in that city. (Where the hell is Phenix City anyway? lol)