PDA

View Full Version : Read this fat ass(thacker)

2.3 Evo 8
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Heard about your track runs recently. Pretty sad it ran the exact same times thati t did with a stock turbo. I'd say you got fucked out of some mad cash.

You of all people have no room to even speak on ANY matter related to racing if you can't drive your own car PERIOD! You have got to be the biggest dipshit tool this forum has ever and I mean EVER SEEN.

Alpha male? Yeah right!

You're the Alpha male on the short bus maybe. Congrats, it must be nice being the Alpha "retard".

DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

13Bracer
11-20-2006, 10:27 PM
You of all people have no room to even speak on ANY matter related to racing if you can't drive your own car PERIOD! You have got to be the biggest dipshit tool this forum has ever and I mean EVER SEEN.

Alpha male? Yeah right!

You're the Alpha male on the short bus maybe. Congrats, it must be nice being the Alpha "retard".

DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

hahahahah ALPHA "RETARD" HAHAHAH I LOVE IT GOOD SHIT:lmfao:

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-20-2006, 10:30 PM
lol

GGPIS3
11-20-2006, 10:35 PM
lol

Evolunchbox
11-20-2006, 10:36 PM
grabs popcorn...

distortion69
11-20-2006, 10:57 PM
His car is still faster. Which is probably why your insecurity made you start this thread. How sad.

Peace,
Josh

-Blown-
11-20-2006, 11:02 PM
thats thackers new name?

13Bracer
11-20-2006, 11:10 PM
His car is still faster. Which is probably why your insecurity made you start this thread. How sad.

Peace,
Josh

who the fuck are you??

SE-Rious1
11-20-2006, 11:13 PM
who the fuck are you??
this will be a good one lol

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 11:14 PM

Peace,
Josh

Great, another Thacker lover. Negative reps for even knowing how fast his car is, maybe if we all work together we can give him multiple red bars.

Correction
11-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Great, another Thacker lover. Negative reps for even knowing how fast his car is, maybe if we all work together we can give him multiple red bars.

Oh noes, NOT THAT. IF YOU AREN'T POPULARS ON DA INTERNETZ YOUR WORLD IS OVERSZ!!!! 111 one one one

2.3 Evo 8
11-21-2006, 12:11 AM

Peace,
Josh

Whats sad is... You read the first post and your still confused as to why this thread was made. I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong point?

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-21-2006, 12:24 AM
lol Bwahaha!!! go phil go phil... phil-2, Thacker and nutriders- 0.... lol jk jk jk

LT1UltraZ
11-21-2006, 12:37 AM
Whats sad is... You read the first post and your still confused as to why this thread was made. I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong point?

you arent far behind thacker....i mean, you only took your car to buscher racing and had them do everthing to it on the damn menu...and whats even worse..its still slow....:lmfao:

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-21-2006, 12:40 AM
uh oh... phil?..... (waits patiently..)

distortion69
11-21-2006, 12:56 AM

See.. it's like this..

Thacker's car is faster than yours.

So you move to other things.. like why he likes another person to drive it.. orrr.. that he is white trash, redneck.. or insult his friend's reading comprehension..

You get the idea..But all this is just a coverup for one simple fact.. Thacker's car is faster than your car.

There's no lame excuse of a thread you can come up with to deny that fact.

I'm sorry to disappoint you.

WickedIXMR
11-21-2006, 03:31 AM
so how do you come to the conclusion he is faster?

Psycho
11-21-2006, 03:55 AM
It's funny how all the dick-riders all rode in here, and claim that their boy-friend's car is faster than Phil's. Even though they have no way to back up all their bitch talk.

fight club
11-21-2006, 03:58 AM
well, if the race was a special race of dig to curb race, then yea, thackers will beat him everytime.

Psycho
11-21-2006, 04:04 AM
See.. it's like this..

So you move to other things.. like why he likes another person to drive it..
Thacker doesn't drive his own car because his arms can't reach around that 400lb gut, to get to the steering wheel. Every one knows that. :yes:
Plus if he accelerates at to high a velocity; all his chins will fold up over his face, and cover his eyes.

Psycho
11-21-2006, 04:06 AM
well, if the race was a special race of dig to curb race, then yea, thackers will beat him everytime.
^lol

Psycho
11-21-2006, 04:21 AM
Making fun of stupid fat people is just like throwing rocks at retarded children. They're both to slow to get up and leave.

HOMEBREWED
11-21-2006, 05:45 AM
See.. it's like this..

So you move to other things.. like why he likes another person to drive it.. orrr.. that he is white trash, redneck.. or insult his friend's reading comprehension..

You get the idea..But all this is just a coverup for one simple fact.. Thacker's car is faster than your car.

There's no lame excuse of a thread you can come up with to deny that fact.

I'm sorry to disappoint you.
But.... its not faster than mine....

Incontt
11-21-2006, 05:57 AM
homebrewed what does your car run? looks like it was leaving good in those AMS photos in your sig

2.3 Evo 8
11-21-2006, 07:31 AM
See.. it's like this..

:umno: Not with his lard ass driving it.

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Thacker doesn't drive his own car because his arms can't reach around that 400lb gut, to get to the steering wheel. Every one knows that. :yes:
Plus if he accelerates at to high a velocity; all his chins will fold up over his face, and cover his eyes.

el oh el

Evolunchbox
11-21-2006, 10:33 AM
you arent far behind thacker....i mean, you only took your car to buscher racing and had them do everthing to it on the damn menu...and whats even worse..its still slow....:lmfao:

LT1UltraZ, you really should stop ripping on BuschUr the way you do. You have no idea who they are...obviously. I have a BuschUr Evo, which you knew, and have been to MANY shops around the US and the world. NONE of them, so far, holds a candle to BuschUr's humble shop in Wakeman Ohio. I have no hard feelings on here towards anybody or shop and I plan on keeping that way. I just like to race, win or lose, period. I use this site to do my homework and get races. Cyber-smack is a waste of my time and energy and can't be anymore useless than it is.

LT1UltraZ
11-21-2006, 10:43 AM
LT1UltraZ, you really should stop ripping on BuschUr the way you do. You have no idea who they are...obviously. I have a BuschUr Evo, which you knew, and have been to MANY shops around the US and the world. NONE of them, so far, holds a candle to BuschUr's humble shop in Wakeman Ohio. I have no hard feelings on here towards anybody or shop and I plan on keeping that way. I just like to race, win or lose, period. I use this site to do my homework and get races. Cyber-smack is a waste of my time and energy and can't be anymore useless than it is.

i have no problem with the shop, and i know they are one of the best when it comes to 4G63s .... I have few friends with DSMs so i know what the engine is capable off :goodjob:

benwaballs
11-21-2006, 11:48 AM

this coming from the guy that picks and chooses his race? your such a bad ass and talk so much smack and call his car slow but you wont race his evo from a dig? whos the pussy?

LT1UltraZ
11-21-2006, 11:51 AM
this coming from the guy that picks and chooses his race? your such a bad ass and talk so much smack and call his car slow but you wont race his evo from a dig? whos the pussy?

hey atleast i got a car and I race it..you on the other hand, race your mouth and keyboard :doh:

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 12:00 PM
hey atleast i got a car and I race it..you on the other hand, race your mouth and keyboard :doh:

he does have a car.. he does race it. and he DOES HAVE A TRUE MUSCLE CAR. el oh el.

benwaballs
11-21-2006, 12:06 PM

so what your saying is 2.3 evos car is a slow ass pos. but you wont grow some nuts and run him from a dig? :thinking: its funny how you keep talking trash to ppl but your the one that isn't willing to run unless you think you can win.

so your setup is capabile of high 8's low 9's but you wont do dig runs :thinking: maybe thackers driver can drive your car also sounds like you both took drivers ed at the same place

i have a car and i race it i am sry its not a 700+ hp car i am busy w/ life opening my secound business and having to build a brand new house.

What gets me, is the shear stupidity of the people on this site.

You guys know Marcin is procharged. It's no secret. instead of looking around at what the AVERAGE procharged lt1 is capable of... you'd rather sit here and run your mouth about some piece of shit awd import that isn't half as capable as a car with over double the cubic inches running the same boost.

Heres some insight, local guy down here just went 9.20's @ 153 in a pro charged Lt1 car. full interior.

He is upping the boost and going for 8's in a week or so.

All of this, on a 12 bolt and suspension. Oh... exact same shit marcin has.

benwaballs
11-21-2006, 12:08 PM
he does have a car.. he does race it. and he DOES HAVE A TRUE MUSCLE CAR. el oh el.

shhhhh.... i like him thinking he is a smart guy. who cares if i have a 67 yenko ;)

LT1UltraZ
11-21-2006, 12:09 PM
so what your saying is 2.3 evos car is a slow ass pos. but you wont grow some nuts and run him from a dig? :thinking: its funny how you keep talking trash to ppl but your the one that isn't willing to run unless you think you can win.

so your setup is capabile of high 8's low 9's but you wont do dig runs :thinking: maybe thackers driver can drive your car also sounds like you both took drivers ed at the same place

i have a car and i race it i am sry its not a 700+ hp car i am busy w/ life opening my secound business and having to build a brand new house.

thats great buddy..wanna cookie?

btw my car is not capable 9 or hell even 10s. that car he was talkin about was a lt1 with a HUGE turbo, not a supercharger. Thacker had the wrong info as usual :)

benwaballs
11-21-2006, 12:12 PM

btw my car is not capable 9 or hell even 10s. that car he was talkin about was a lt1 with a HUGE turbo, not a supercharger. Thacker had the wrong info as usual :)

sure....

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 12:19 PM
the only person i called a ethug was 2.3 Evo 8.

i just wanna know where u came up with this conclusion? phil is a very level headed mature adult. sure he can get angry if his buttons are pushed just like pretty much any man... but he has the ability to reason and to calm himself down before making any rash decisions... u think he would honestly go to jail over some stupid bs internet fight??

if phil is an e-thug, then i must be e-scarface el oh el.

Correction
11-21-2006, 12:21 PM

Yea, I was mistaken. When I knew billy before when I bought the slicks off of him it was running low 10's with a pro charger.

Correction
11-21-2006, 12:22 PM
i just wanna know where u came up with this conclusion? phil is a very level headed mature adult. sure he can get angry if his buttons are pushed just like pretty much any man... but he has the ability to reason and to calm himself down before making any rash decisions... u think he would honestly go to jail over some stupid bs internet fight??

if phil is an e-thug, then i must be e-scarface el oh el.

I don't know. The man is a cripple. Yet he continues to talk shit.

If I was made out of glass, I'd keep my mouth shut. Luckily... I am not.

Psycho
11-21-2006, 12:25 PM
u think he would honestly go to jail over some stupid bs internet fight??

I would... Dekalb, and Gwinnett county corrections facilities are my homes away from home. I like Dekalb, because they let you keep your shoe laces.

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 12:25 PM
so thacker is a fat tub of lard and can't race his own car and he still talks shit... whats ur point? its not phils fault that someone crashed their car into his and fucked him up. but it is thackers fault for eating more 3 meals a day...

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 12:27 PM
I would... Dekalb, and Gwinnett county corrections facilities are my homes away from home. I like Dekalb, because they let you keep your shoe
laces.

lol i dont even wanna know.. haha

Psycho
11-21-2006, 12:38 PM
so thacker is a fat tub of lard and can't race his own car and he still talks shit... whats ur point? its not phils fault that someone crashed their car into his and fucked him up. but it is thackers fault for eating more 3 meals a day...
Yeah, he needs to lay off the Twinkies. I know he gets excited by the cream filling and all, but he needs to chill with the Carbohydrates. Mabe eat a salad once in a while. I mean, he looks like a human pilsbury dough boy.:yes:

Correction
11-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Yeah, he needs to lay off the Twinkies. I know he gets excited by the cream filling and all, but he needs to chill with the Carbohydrates. Mabe eat a salad once in a while. I mean, he looks like a human pilsbury dough boy.:yes:

Hahahhaha. 150 lbs of BAD ASS RIGHT THERE

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 01:40 PM
better to be 150 lbs and fit on a seat than to be 300 lbs and need 2. el oh el

Psycho
11-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Hahahhaha. 150 lbs of BAD ASS RIGHT THERE
I'm just looking out for you. I mean, when's the last time you saw your feet? Don't you miss them?
You should really excersize more. Try washing the mustard stains out of your wife beater by hand instead of using the washing machine. Next time you gotta beat your woman, stand up to do it. Just start off small with little things like that, and you'll be fit in no time.

Psycho
11-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Lol, nah, I'm just kidding. Your fat ass can roll down a hill for all I care.

2.0civic
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm just looking out for you. I mean, when's the last time you saw your feet? Don't you miss them?
You should really excersize more. Try washing the mustard stains out of your wife beater by hand instead of using the washing machine. Next time you gotta beat your woman, stand up to do it. Just start off small with little things like that, and you'll be fit in no time.

lol at the exercise options there

BUGMAN
11-21-2006, 07:38 PM
But.... its not faster than mine....

Are you coming to Carolina this Saturday? The Mrs. says she will line up with ya for a coke and you can both run a N/T.

Init2winit
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM
But.... its not faster than mine....Mine is! Lets do something!

HOMEBREWED
11-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Are you coming to Carolina this Saturday? The Mrs. says she will line up with ya for a coke and you can both run a N/T.Thanks Chris id love too ,but ive promised my wife i would take some time off this week from work and spend the holidays with the family.They are growing up soooo fast.Goodluck to you and yours.And happythanksgivin to the bugcrew .

fight club
11-22-2006, 02:29 AM
You should really excersize more. Try washing the mustard stains out of your wife beater by hand instead of using the washing machine. Next time you gotta beat your woman, stand up to do it. Just start off small with little things like that, and you'll be fit in no time.Lol, nah, I'm just kidding. Your fat ass can roll down a hill for all I care.

roflcopti

BUGMAN
11-22-2006, 07:04 AM
Thanks Chris id love too ,but ive promised my wife i would take some time off this week from work and spend the holidays with the family.They are growing up soooo fast.Goodluck to you and yours.And happythanksgivin to the bugcrew .

Eh I am taking my family and spending time with them there. :crazy:

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours Sir.

2.3 Evo 8
11-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't know. The man is a cripple. Yet he continues to talk shit.

If I was made out of glass, I'd keep my mouth shut. Luckily... I am not.

Where have I ever said I was a cripple? I only said its hard for me to work on my car because my lower back can't take bending over for periods of time.

TRUST ME when I say I am STILL ABLE and CAPABLE of putting your young punk ass over my knee little boy.

I'm almost twice your age, you will respect me in person I GURAN FUCKING TEE IT! You want to place a side bet on that?

I'm not one of the little 180 lbs kids on here you run your mouth to. Like your buddy Marcin, you'll also see me soon.

Just look for the cripple guy in the wheel chair coming towards you at a high rate of speed. :rolleyes:

-Blown-
11-23-2006, 01:36 AM
Just look for the cripple guy in the wheel chair coming towards you at a high rate of speed. :rolleyes:

LoL :crazy:

hydroshutter
11-23-2006, 05:00 PM
I remember when we got about over $300 rounded up for someone to punch Thacker in the face at a meet one night.

fight club
11-23-2006, 05:55 PM
I remember when we got about over $300 rounded up for someone to punch Thacker in the face at a meet one night.]
lmao. haha we had over 500. i believe it was like 583 or something.

yea that was kick ass. roflcopti. lol im drunk and hes still fat.

jackdaripper
11-23-2006, 10:40 PM
lmao. haha we had over 500. i believe it was like 583 or something.
And no one did it????

distortion69
11-24-2006, 02:01 AM
lmao. haha we had over 500. i believe it was like 583 or something. i'd hit him in the face for 583 bucks. lol

fight club
11-24-2006, 03:07 AM
yea that was kick ass. roflcopti. lol im drunk and hes still fat.

lmao. that was spoced to be a quote not a edit. hah.

CHADbee
11-24-2006, 10:32 AM
+1 for the funnest thing i've ever read on this forum!!!!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
11-24-2006, 05:29 PM

Peace,
Josh

we have yet to see thacker's faggot ass accept and set a time. making your boyfriend the BITCH in this case

Nyteryder
11-24-2006, 05:44 PM
I remember when we got about over $300 rounded up for someone to punch Thacker in the face at a meet one night.

Get the pot back up. Real talk!

CHADbee
11-24-2006, 06:01 PM
awwww shit. :eek:

hydroshutter
11-25-2006, 01:27 PM

Hell, I've still got some extra cash I could throw in.

Psycho
11-26-2006, 12:54 AM
Dude, don't post shit like this on the net.