PDA

View Full Version : KRAMERS RACIST TIRADE **REAL**

Nemesis
11-20-2006, 09:03 PM
and very unbelievable. Very racise stuff here!

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 09:13 PM
And very much a repost.

Nemesis
And very much a repost.

WELL TICKLE MY PROSTATE. :rolleyes:

thecrazyone
Man, I laughed my ass at this! It's not complicated. He went off on a heckler and the punk couldn't take it. What if he'd called the guy a lesbian? Would you be upset about him being anti-gay? If you start crap, you ought to be ready to get crap in return. Many establishments actually have rules against hecklers for this very reason. Hell, look at bill hicks. He told a jewish heckler something to the effect of I wish hitler had finished his job. Well, since he was technically white no biggie. Say something demeaning to a black guy and shit hits the fan. Big point. Guy should of kept his mouth shut.

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
WELL FUCK ME IN THE ASS. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....no.

Nemesis
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests)
Mr. Nemesis, JoeyKazez, shagwAg3n, 90crxowner, AE86 Dorifto, PRiMAdonna, YSLBTT, TIGERJC, lowjack, wantboost, TwinyTwin, Leadfoot_mf

MUST NOT BE THAT MUCH OF A REPOST

Nemesis
11-20-2006, 09:16 PM
Hmmmm....no.

WELL SHUX!

ShooterMcGavin
11-20-2006, 09:17 PM
u'd like that too much u homogay bastard :gay:

PRiMAdonna
11-20-2006, 09:17 PM
they were both out of line, but i think Michael Richards went WAY overboard with the n*gger comments and was way unprofessional...

i would have left too. i dont know if he was trying to be funny or if he was sincerely pissed off- either way, it wasn't funny.

Nemesis
11-20-2006, 09:18 PM
u'd like that too much u homogay bastard :gay:

:lmfao:

thecrazyone
11-20-2006, 09:22 PM
he was pissed, and i dont think he was outta line, i heard people laughing through all of it, shit if i was on a stage for an hour plus, and i had a group of people talking the whole time while im tryna do my skit, then they can fuck off which is basically what he told them.

TIGERJC
11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
he was pissed, and i dont think he was outta line, i heard people laughing through all of it, shit if i was on a stage for an hour plus, and i had a group of people talking the whole time while im tryna do my skit, then they can fuck off which is basically what he told them.

the whole slave comment and n word usage was out of line. I dont blame him for getting piss, but attack those ppl and not thier skin color

{X}Echo419
11-21-2006, 09:47 AM
not racist. look it up.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racist

TeeJay
11-21-2006, 09:49 AM
here we go again

Ran
11-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Apology - http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/richards-im-really-busted-up/

{X}Echo419
11-21-2006, 09:52 AM
here we go again

slow day @ the office. :ninja:

candy2082002
11-21-2006, 09:53 AM
here we go again

I was thinking the same thing now there are two threads about the same thing

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-21-2006, 12:13 PM
:gay:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 12:14 PM
:gay:

LOL EDITED :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-21-2006, 12:17 PM
LOL EDITED :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
You've been quoted THREE times. Cant get yourself outta this one. :taun:

Nemesis
11-21-2006, 12:22 PM
You've been quoted THREE times. Cant get yourself outta this one. :taun:

DID YOU BOTHER TO LOOK AT HOW I EDITED IT :lmfao:

Kyle
11-21-2006, 02:18 PM
That was funny. I like where he goes "that's what happens when you interupt a white man." ahhahahah

StupidBikerBoy
11-22-2006, 02:18 AM
Personally I think he went a little far with his use of the N word, but the thing I hate about it is how all races except white can get away with this.

d993s
11-22-2006, 03:10 AM
That was fucking funny!

What bugs me is the fact that black people can say most anything they want due to their bullshit affirmative action loophole, but when others say anything remotely similar then it's called racism!
Fuck that shit!
I am glad that comedians like Dave Chappelle and Carlos Mencia came along to prove what the racist issues we have in this country really are; DRAMATIC BULLSHIT.

det kid
11-22-2006, 04:52 AM
yeh,not when your great grandmother is telling u the shit she had to go through

when she was growing up

That was fucking funny!

What bugs me is the fact that black people can say most anything they want due to their bullshit affirmative action loophole, but when others say anything remotely similar then it's called racism!
Fuck that shit!
I am glad that comedians like Dave Chappelle and Carlos Mencia came along to prove what the racist issues we have in this country really are; DRAMATIC BULLSHIT.

d993s
11-22-2006, 05:13 AM

when she was growing up

Obviously there are rare exceptions.
However, most people that seem to be racially offended and making excuses for it are simply jumping on the bandwagon.

StupidBikerBoy
11-22-2006, 06:43 AM

when she was growing up

Thats the past though

No disrespect to her, but we need to move on from the past and learn from the mistakes, not make more by allowing another race benefits over others.

{X}Echo419
11-22-2006, 06:47 AM
^agreed^

when she was growing up

and I bet it was 10X worse than some "word" :2cents:

tony
11-22-2006, 07:12 AM
That was fucking funny!

Fuck that shit!

You know.. I'd half way agree with what you've stated if it didnt say black people in general and that is the kind of ignorance that bugs me moreso than racism itself.. stereotypes. I'm black and don't care for nor use any "affirmative action" loophole so could you please enlighten me on what this loophole is?

As for the tape, who cares.. I look forward to the day when someone can say stuff like this and nobody really cares.. they just let the guys career fall further for his stupidity. As a professional there are better ways to handle the situation and the way he went about it wasnt one.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-22-2006, 08:38 AM
it that the WHOLE tape?

I just saw the interview and they were talking about other comments that weren't on the tape..

Kyle
11-22-2006, 08:44 AM
Personally I think he went a little far with his use of the N word, but the thing I hate about it is how all races except white can get away with this.

Yeah but the reason is the context of the usage. When white people say it, it draws upon slavery and how whites used it to refer to blacks as their property and ordered them around.

When other races say it today it is not a big deal because they weren't involved in that shit.

hemi
11-22-2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah but the reason is the context of the usage. When white people say it, it draws upon slavery and how whites used it to refer to blacks as their property and ordered them around.

When other races say it today it is not a big deal because they weren't involved in that shit.

I've never reffered to blacks as property... and I shouldn't be held accountable for something that I DID NOT DO, by someone that I DID NOT KNOW...
That is BS....

Kyle
11-22-2006, 08:57 AM
I've never reffered to blacks as property... and I shouldn't be held accountable for something that I DID NOT DO, by someone that I DID NOT KNOW...
That is BS....

Alright I see where you are coming from. I think the word itself is ridiculous.

I am not saying that I know the answer to why this word is offensive but I think that what I said is feasible. It's really degrading in the context of a white person saying it.

By no means should whites today be held accountable, but we should respect the fact that white people fucked up in the past. The word is a racial slur, no one should say it. But I feel whites need to be especially considerate as we basically invented that shit.

hemi
11-22-2006, 09:01 AM

I am not saying that I know the answer to why this word is offensive but I think that what I said is feasible. It's really degrading in the context of a white person saying it.

By no means should whites today be held accountable, but we should respect the fact that white people fucked up in the past. The word is a racial slur, no one should say it. But I feel whites need to be especially considerate as we basically invented that shit.

Well, it's not socially acceptable, regardless if it should or should not be. It isn't in my vocabulary, and has never been. Even when I went to a high school that was 98.5% black. I think it's crap that so much weight is put into an old mispronunciation of the color negro (black)... It just doesn't mean anything to me...

Ran
11-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Thats the past though

No disrespect to her, but we need to move on from the past and learn from the mistakes, not make more by allowing another race benefits over others.+1 for j00

{X}Echo419
11-22-2006, 09:10 AM
That is BS....

I must spread more reps b4 giving it to Hemi again :goodjob:

I must admit though. I have refered to many azn asses as being "Mine" :idb: :yes:

Kyle
11-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Well, it's not socially acceptable, regardless if it should or should not be. It isn't in my vocabulary, and has never been. Even when I went to a high school that was 98.5% black. I think it's crap that so much weight is put into an old mispronunciation of the color negro (black)... It just doesn't mean anything to me...

It has way too much weight, I agree. I don't say it either.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-22-2006, 12:19 PM
DID YOU BOTHER TO LOOK AT HOW I EDITED IT :lmfao:
O LAWD JEZUZ ! :lmfao:

Ericp
11-22-2006, 12:30 PM
didn't watch this video, I seen it on SRTforums and did anyone else hear the black guys calling him a cracker? I will never understand why it's okay for comedians like Chris Rock and others to call white people crackers and other races racial slurs and it be perfectly fine. But if anyone calls blacks, especially white people, n*ggers then its a HUGE deal. I'm not saying what Michael Richards did was right, he was totally out of line but I don't see why it makes the news and a big deal is made about it.

VegetaRules
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
How about this. How about ya'll just deal with the fact of it is what it is. The problem is. IT'S NOT OVER!! Rascism is everywhere everyday period, from many people who you'd look & say " naw not you". You will never ever get it period, no explaining, no books, nothing.

White people still own/run mostly everything, & you still want the right to use a obviously derrogatory word, because you think you should. All races are different & have their own " things that they do", so stop trying to understand it, & leave it be.

If you agree using it is bullshyt, then thats enough. Black people calling white people " cracker, or craka" I mean really WTF kind of insult is that? i mean are you saying this guy tastes good with soup?? What when you see a white person go get a salad & toss him over the salad? I mean WHAT??

How is that even remotely in the area of the n-bomb? It isn't, & isn't even close. You say it doesn't exsist, well walk a mile in another races shoes see how you feel. My Finacee' is Black/Dominican, I make no claims to know the BS she's dealt with.

My car clubs mainly Vietnamese, I make no claims to know what they may encounter. The simple fact is all races in some way are discriminated on daily, yeah even white people. Come from a trailor park & ask for a job, & see don't they give you the "white trash look".

Oh yeah I'd like to know this afirmative action loophole myself as well.....Vegeta

tony
11-22-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm curious for those who are saying it isnt fair etc etc.. so you want the ability to call blacks niggers? Or be able to say it without ridicule?

d993s
11-22-2006, 11:48 PM

If I offend, I apologize in advance...........BUT:

Let's absorb some reality, shall we???

(BTW, Neither I, nor my ancestors are guilty as far as the over-used slavery excuse since I wasn't even born in this country).

(Most) Blacks in this country are 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th generation people that were brought here into this country by white people from Africa for slavery, sold by their own people (NOT kidnapped).

Was it a humane and acceptable thing to do? No. But it happened.

What is all the whining about? Now I'm sorry black people, but whitey brought you here. And it WAS rough for PREVIOUS generations. NOT this generation.

Get the fuck over it and move on!

Guess what? If whitey didn't do that, they would be shooting bows and arrows at wildebeest and warthogs in Africa, and living to a ripe old age of 30.
There would be no basketball, football, rap, Kool-Aid, chrome twankies, skremp, KFC, 7x oversized white T's, Burberry, or blonde white-trash bimbos for them to enjoy!

Gee, I guess that's still not enough!

I don't believe in special treatment due to what happened in previous generations. And for those who questioned the "affimative action loophole" I mentioned, please do some reading and research.
Now I've said more than enough to get the racist grand prize, so I'll stop before I'm actually called a racist (by people who don't know me).

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Thanks to whatever Mod deleted that last garbage-ass post by d993s. I have no words for that shyt I read from that....Vegeta

VTECin5th
11-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Str8

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks to whatever Mod deleted that last garbage-ass post by d993s. I have no words for that shyt I read from that....Vegeta
He deleted it himself.

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:09 AM

Excuse me?

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Excuse me?
Post it again.

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Post what again?
Why didn't someone save it (by quoting it).
Maybe then I would know what you're talking about.

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Post what again?
Why didn't someone save it (by quoting it).
Maybe then I would know what you're talking about.
Well I'm a mod so I can see that you had posted and deleted something there.

I'm not just a mod of this forum so I can't se what it is.

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Well find out who can, and have them repost it!
By all means, I wanna know what I posted!

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Unread Today, 12:48 AM
d993s
This message has been deleted by d993s.

Thats what it says.

I'm sure a whoreslounge mod will look at it soon enough

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 12:19 AM
No excuse me me's sir. I saw exactly what you posted, & was quoting you, but when I did no words were there. I refreshed the page just to make sure I did it right, then went out of the post & back in, & saw it was gone.

That post was, wow, so I have no words for it. But if you want to get internet bad, go ahead & repost it. But yeah I saw it.:no: ....Vegeta

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:21 AM
30 minutes ago, huh?

What was it about?

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:21 AM
:lmfao: 30 minutes ago (damn, you don't wanna hear my alibi)

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Still waiting for a whoreslounge mod to "repost it"...............I'll be here for 5 more minutes

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 12:23 AM
I don't know if any whoreslounge mods are on right now.

I"m sure someone will have it up sometime tomorrow.

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Probably not, because seeing you coherent eliminates the possibilty of drunkeness. But hey, if thats how you feel about things, so be it, it's not my place on this earth to judge anyone, so I won't judge you either.

God gave people the freedom/right to be who they are, to beleive what they want to beleive, & do what they wanna do. You are just excercising your right as a human being. I will pray for you as I would, & do for everyone.

Have a great, & Happy Thanksgiving Day.....Andre'

d993s
11-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Probably not, because seeing you coherent eliminates the possibilty of drunkeness. But hey, if thats how you feel about things, so be it, it's not my place on this earth to judge anyone, so I won't judge you either.

God gave people the freedom/right to be who they are, to beleive what they want to beleive, & do what they wanna do. You are just excercising your right as a human being. I will pray for you as I would, & do for everyone.

Have a great, & Happy Thanksgiving Day.....Andre'

Damn, you just made it sound like it was really really bad! Racist even.
Was it funny at least? (I'm usually racially inclined to be somewhat funny)
I wanna read it soon............

Hektik
11-23-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm curious for those who are saying it isnt fair etc etc.. so you want the ability to call blacks niggers? Or be able to say it without ridicule?

I'm not saying it isnt fair I personnaly dont like using the word wether it is towards a freind or anyonelse . I just feel plain ignorant saying it. my thing is what makes it ok for black people to use it towards each other . from my understanding the word actualy stands for "IGNORANT" so why would u walk up to a freind and say " what up ignorant " :thinking: i mean it just doesnt make sense for anyone to use it wether it is nigga or nigger theyre the exact same word just pronounced differently. its like a homosexual person walking up to another homosexual person and saying "whats going on FAG".

The Golden Child
11-23-2006, 12:42 AM
If I offend, I apologize in advance...........BUT:

Let's absorb some reality, shall we???

(BTW, Neither I, nor my ancestors are guilty as far as the over-used slavery excuse since I wasn't even born in this country).

(Most) Blacks in this country are 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th generation people that were brought here into this country by white people from Africa for slavery, sold by their own people (NOT kidnapped).

Was it a humane and acceptable thing to do? No. But it happened.

What is all the whining about? Now I'm sorry black people, but whitey brought you here. And it WAS rough for PREVIOUS generations. NOT this generation.

Get the fuck over it and move on!

Guess what? If whitey didn't do that, they would be shooting bows and arrows at wildebeest and warthogs in Africa, and living to a ripe old age of 30.
There would be no basketball, football, rap, Kool-Aid, chrome twankies, skremp, KFC, 7x oversized white T's, Burberry, or blonde white-trash bimbos for them to enjoy!

Gee, I guess that's still not enough!

I don't believe in special treatment due to what happened in previous generations. And for those who questioned the "affimative action loophole" I mentioned, please do some reading and research.
Now I've said more than enough to get the racist grand prize, so I'll stop before I'm actually called a racist (by people who don't know me).

are you fucking kidding me ??

The Golden Child
11-23-2006, 12:43 AM
updated everyone neg the fucker ..

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 12:56 AM
updated everyone neg the fucker ..

As ordered Golden one! lol:goodjob: Tho I really didn't want that garbage reposted, I guess since he finds this soo amusing, I guess IA should see this, & decide for themselves.

To the last guy Hektik who posted.

The point of this is, it's disrespectful no matter who says this word, thats one. If everyone was jumping off a bridge, you jumping too? The point is any word/s that offend, & insult any nationality( insert any one here) should not be used, even IF they use it towardseach other.

The simple fact is other races, will never know what the others have gone through, Black people don't understand Asian issues, Asians don't understand Hispanics, and so-on. It's a respect issue at the end of the day, & it's not for you to decide, or understand why it's disrespectful comming from you, & not this guy.

I'll give you rime example, some females on a normal bascis call each other bitches. So how would you liek it if someone addressed your female family members in this way, sicne they may talk that way to their girlfriends? Would you liek that?

If you're marreid, would you be kool, if someone referred to your wife that way? No you surely wouldn't, so thats the same way we feel. Just don't f-ning use it. Stop asking why, because if thats the case, then we should have a free for all insulting everyone.

How bout you go upto your best buddies house, call his wife a bitch,slut, or whatever racial word you know. See how long you'd last doing that, run upto your family members & insult them on sight, I mean since you should have the right, I guess that makes it right, right?? :no: :no: ....Vegeta

Hektik
11-23-2006, 01:03 AM
As ordered Golden one! lol:goodjob: Tho I really didn't want that garbage reposted, I guess since he finds this soo amusing, I guess IA should see this, & decide for themselves.

To the last guy Hektik who posted.

The point of this is, it's disrespectful no matter who says this word, thats one. If everyone was jumping off a bridge, you jumping too? The point is any word/s that offend, & insult any nationality( insert any one here) should not be used, even IF they use it towardseach other.

The simple fact is other races, will never know what the others have gone through, Black people don't understand Asian issues, Asians don't understand Hispanics, and so-on. It's a respect issue at the end of the day, & it's not for you to decide, or understand why it's disrespectful comming from you, & not this guy.

I'll give you rime example, some females on a normal bascis call each other bitches. So how would you liek it if someone addressed your female family members in this way, sicne they may talk that way to their girlfriends? Would you liek that?

If you're marreid, would you be kool, if someone referred to your wife that way? No you surely wouldn't, so thats the same way we feel. Just don't f-ning use it. Stop asking why, because if thats the case, then we should have a free for all insulting everyone.

How bout you go upto your best buddies house, call his wife a bitch,slut, or whatever racial word you know. See how long you'd last doing that, run upto your family members & insult them on sight, I mean since you should have the right, I guess that makes it right, right?? :no: :no: ....Vegeta

first of all i wasnt trying to offend anyone, like I said the word is ignorant and useless no matter who uses it. As far as the whole bitch comment my wife never calls another female a BITCH she has a vocabulary that exceeds that of ignorance. There is no reason for anyone to use deragotory terms to relate to one another no matter what race u are. I am hispanic and i dont walk around calling my freinds SPICS. I really could care less what the word is, using such terms just shows a lack of intellegence.

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 01:07 AM
You didn't offend me hon. So if you know the word "Spic" is a derrogatory word, & think it should not be used, then we are in agreeance. So why ask why then?? Thats the whole point, if you think it's bad, don't ask why, just don't.

I'm sorry, it's not that hard.....Vegeta

Hektik
11-23-2006, 01:09 AM
You didn't offend me hon. So if you know the word "Spic" is a derrogatory word, & think it should not be used, then we are in agreeance. So why ask why then?? Thats the whole point, if you think it's bad, don't ask why, just don't.

I'm sorry, it's not that hard.....Vegeta

my point is why if it is a derragatory term would black people use it towards each other.

quickdodge®
11-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Black people calling white people " cracker, or craka" I mean really WTF kind of insult is that?

How is that even remotely in the area of the n-bomb? It isn't, & isn't even close.

Any word that is designed to offend another race is an insult. "Cracker" is a slave-era term, also. Later, QD.

tony
11-23-2006, 08:34 AM

I'm a firm believer that you cannot argue with ignorance, so I really dont have much to say to you in response but I know your attitude and thinking wont get you far in life anyway so keep it up. :goodjob:

As for the "loop hole" you seem so sure that all black people use it, since you're such an expert on the subject please enlighten us. I'm very intrigued to get your explanation.. not someone elses. Dont be a pussy and stand behind your statements.

tony
11-23-2006, 08:37 AM
And to those saying blacks call each other the N word, personally I look at blacks with the same ignorance as whites who call each other that.. not everyone uses it or sees it as a term of endearment.

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 08:54 AM
Any word that is designed to offend another race is an insult. "Cracker" is a slave-era term, also. Later, QD.

I already stated that hon. LOL In my experience tho, I've never seen a white person become hostel, or even remotely mad when called that word. No I've never called a white person that, but have seen it happen, & they laugh like it doesn't phase them.

Now insult a Hispanic, see what they do, insult a black person, see how they react. You yourself even laughed when it was used towards you a couple of weeks ago, said you cracked up. Nowhere did you say how you were offended or remotely bothered. It's kinda hard to insult/offend the creators of these insults. You know the other races didn't wake up one morning & decide to insult white people. LOL

Now not saying you weren't, but it's obviously more offending to other races, that I'm sure we can agree on. That d993s guy just went off the entire cliff on his thing, so for people like that, we pray.

We're still coolies QD, I understand what your meaning.:goodjob: ....Vegeta

quickdodge®
11-23-2006, 09:11 AM
No I've never called a white person that, but have seen it happen, & they laugh like it doesn't phase them.

People are different. We know that. I don't take offense, and you're right, I do laugh when I hear it towards me. But there are (white) people out there that would not laugh at the mention. People that take life a little too serious.

It's kinda hard to insult/offend the creators of these insults. You know the other races didn't wake up one morning & decide to insult white people. LOL

White people didn't start that insult. It was slaves who did that.

Now not saying you weren't, but it's obviously more offending to other races, that I'm sure we can agree on.

Yessir.

We're still coolies QD, I understand what your meaning.:goodjob: ....Vegeta

Of course we are, homey. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
11-23-2006, 11:18 AM
And to those saying blacks call each other the N word, personally I look at blacks with the same ignorance as whites who call each other that.. not everyone uses it or sees it as a term of endearment.
+1 for you tony

Heres my .02:

I was listnening to Q100 wed morning and several things said PISSED me off. Now, i think its not SMART for a person in Richards position to use the N word. But then again, Chris Rock says it, Carlos Mencia uses it, hell, EDDIE MURPHY used it 20 years ago. SO did Richard Pryor. But if a white man uses it, its a big issue.

Now im not advocating the use of the word, i think nigger is about as smart as using the words cracker, chink, spic, towel head, etc. Racial SLurs are Racial Slurs. But for some reason, we have given the word "nigger" special meaning. its worse than any other racial slur you can call someone. its also a word used within its OWN race, IE, dont call a black person a nigger, but its ok if they call each other the same word.

I personally think its just a word, i dont let it bother me.

What the guys did was RUDE to a PERFORMER. They walked in in the middle of his act and were loud (BY THEIR OWN WORDS). They were 20 deep, causing a raucous which is extremely rude to a performer on stage who needs peoples attentions to make his act work.

He made a comment that was not really that bad imo, richards said "i guess all the blacks an mexicans have arrived" refferring to the loud, rude "hecklers".

One of the hecklers called Richards "not funny" and richards went off.

Was richards wrong , yes, was it in bad taste, yes. In this day an age knowing what we know , do you use that word an expect to get away with it as a WHITE MAN, NO.

The calls for him to have to pay the hecklers some sort of compensation is LUDICROUS. While its deplorable what he said, there is no amount of money that is going "fi" what he said. There is no grounds for a lawsuit, there is no reason for any penaltys. Hes PAID for his mistake, HE WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN.

Then someone said that if Richards pays, the money should go to the NaaCp, GIMME A FUCKING BREAK. The NAACP is more racist than michael richards imo.

If Richards pays ANY MONEY, then i say the KKK should have to pay money, David Duke, Jesse Jackson, ANY RAPPER IN THE LAST 10 YEARS should all have to pay money into this "fund". Its freedom of speech, and while i dont agree with him using the word, its his right. I can stand on the corner an yll NIGGER at the top of my lungs, or TOWEL HEAD, or KIKE, SPIC an while i may get my ass kicked, there is nothing LEGALLY wrong with that action. Morally wrong yes, legally wrong, NO.

Also, i think the issue has been blown way out of proportion. there are more important things in the world that what Krames racial views are. I think the guys taht were the target of Richards comments , they are obviously ok, i saw the interview with them.

shits over with

d993s
11-23-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm a firm believer that you cannot argue with ignorance, so I really dont have much to say to you in response but I know your attitude and thinking wont get you far in life anyway so keep it up. :goodjob:

As for the "loop hole" you seem so sure that all black people use it, since you're such an expert on the subject please enlighten us. I'm very intrigued to get your explanation.. not someone elses. Dont be a pussy and stand behind your statements.

Wow, a comedian! :goodjob:
I do stand behind my comments.
My attitude and thinking? What is it exactly that I'm supposed to put up with or agree with when these BS racial issues arise?
Why is it that 99.999999% of the time it's a black person complaining about white people being racist?
And please do some research on affirmative action!

You know what? FUCK IT! I'm going to start the NAAWP, cause I can't take it anymore! All these racist black people are bringing the white man down, and the white man will need whatever means necessary for ensured advancement in this country!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I'll see if SM wants to start the NAAMP (or is it NAAHP)??

VegetaRules
11-23-2006, 02:23 PM
LOL cute neg rep. You want truth...

Never fight with stupid people; they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :goodjob: :goodjob: .....Vegeta

d993s
11-23-2006, 02:31 PM
As usual, someone who can dish it out but can't take it. Sure, we all want truth.

I'm assuming you're a pissed off black person? Something the white man did to you, huh? (You personally)

JITB
11-23-2006, 02:48 PM
As usual, someone who can dish it out but can't take it. Sure, we all want truth.

I'm assuming you're a pissed off black person? Something the white man did to you, huh? (You personally)

dam ur stupid

d993s
11-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Here's some truth (or is it truf?):
A lot of people like to ride the bandwagon; whether it's fashion or racism issues.
That's just how it is.
Although it's ridiculous, it will continue since it's an undeniable aspect of certain societies.
Why is it ok for black comedians to make "racist" comments? Because it's funny.
Why is it NOT ok for white comedians to make "racist" comments? Because, although funny, black people always seem to take offense.
So then white comedians take a break from being comedians whenever they make a "racial slur" and they should be held accountable, right? WTF???
See what I mean?

BTLFED
11-23-2006, 02:59 PM
A lot of people like to ride the bandwagon; whether it's fashion or racism issues.
That's just how it is.
Although it's ridiculous, it will continue since it's an undeniable aspect of certain societies.
Why is it NOT ok for white comedians to make "racist" comments? Because, although funny, black people always seem to take offense.
So then white comedians take a break from being comedians whenever they make a "racial slur" and they should be held accountable, right? WTF???
See what I mean?

This man has a point.

d993s
11-23-2006, 03:03 PM
dam ur stupid
:rolleyes:
I think what you mean is that you're an uneducated angry black person who doesn't agree with my comments, and also have no basis for your rhetoric 3 word comment, right?
Yep, that's what I thought.:goodjob:

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:03 PM
That's just how it is.
See what I mean?

shut the fuck please ur stupid... ur acting stupid.. and like u dont know the difference in a comedic joke, and a insult. white comedians say nigger all the time in their jokes. thats not new.. insults and comed are different theres a line. Please stop acting stupid, ad liek u dont know any of this. itsjust annoying and ignorant.

and yea if it wasnt for white ppl all black folks would still be in africa shooting spears and arrows, because thats all black ppl in africa do....thats all fact :gay:

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes:
I think what you mean is that you're an uneducated angry black person who doesn't agree with my comments, and also have no basis for your rhetoric 3 word comment, right?
Yep, that's what I thought.:goodjob:

uneducated angry black, howw did u get all that from 3 words dr. phil

BTLFED
11-23-2006, 03:09 PM
and yea if it wasnt for white ppl all black folks would still be in africa shooting spears and arrows, because thats all black ppl in africa do....thats all fact :gay:

I do NOT agree with that, however.

d993s
11-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Please enlighten us with info on who brought industry to Africa when it was just as advanced as Native Americans were 300 years ago.
If I remember correctly (according to historical facts) it was England.

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:22 PM
d993s, ur ignorance just bleeds out every post, anyone who dsagrees with u u say they are black, angry, or uneducted.. give it up. ur just rambling wiht ignorance and personal issues if u believe all that bullshit u write go ahead, black folks dont sit around and complain abou white folks. Dont be upset at the NAACP, dont be upset that blacks have a group that does stuff for their race and tries to keep shit civil and fair. U may not agree with how they do there job, but when the naacp was created it was needed and they did alot.

i think mr. richards was out of line, hecklers dont heckle if ur funny, they shoudl have been syaign anything because it is rude. but dam he should have known better, every comedian has said the same thing "it was uncalled for"

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Please enlighten us with info on who brought industry to Africa when it was just as advanced as Native Americans were 300 years ago.
If I remember correctly (according to historical facts) it was England.

the fuck are u talking about. if england brought industry there thats great, i dont know and i really dont care. All this shit we have here isnt neccessarry there are plenty of villages and people living in huts and shit, adn there doing fine. Noone asked to go anywhere, someone took it upon themselves to move folks around. and take ppl away form their familis.. So why should anyone be thanking anyone.

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 03:35 PM
white comedians say nigger all the time in their jokes.

I listen to lots of comedians, and I've never heard a white person say "Nigger" in any of there jokes.

Please enlighten me.

d993s
11-23-2006, 03:38 PM
1.d993s, ur ignorance just bleeds out every post, anyone who dsagrees with u u say they are black, angry, or uneducted.. give it up. ur just rambling wiht ignorance and personal issues if u believe all that bullshit u write go ahead, 1. black folks dont sit around and complain abou white folks. 2. Dont be upset at the NAACP, dont be upset that blacks have a group that does stuff for their race and tries to keep shit civil and fair. U may not agree with how they do there job, but when the naacp was created it was needed and they did alot.

3. i think mr. richards was out of line, hecklers dont heckle if ur funny, they shoudl have been syaign anything because it is rude. but dam he should have known better, every comedian has said the same thing "it was uncalled for"

You are only arguing with yourself.

1. Really??? Hmmm........what is this thread about anyway? :rolleyes:
2. :lmfao: Fair, huh? Sure, whatever you think is fair (did you read my post on black vs white racial slurring comedians?)

3. I agree. It was uncalled for. Why? You just proved it once again; a white comedian making racial slurs.
There would be no issues if the comedian was black and was making racial slurs towards white people.
It's called comedy! Deal with it.

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I listen to lots of comedians, and I've never heard a white person say "Nigger" in any of there jokes.

Please enlighten me.

well i didnt mean all the time like alot, but i have heard a non black comedian say it... comedy is comedy people know the difference when its said.

-Blown-
11-23-2006, 03:40 PM
I already stated that hon. LOL In my experience tho, I've never seen a white person become hostel, or even remotely mad when called that word. No I've never called a white person that, but have seen it happen, & they laugh like it doesn't phase them.

If more races acted like that, the words would lose there power and racist ppl would have no use for them....

Im not saying its ok to use racial slurs (i dont use them and see no reason to use them, if i got to insult someone ill insult them not their skin color) But if ppl reacted diffrent to them they would slowly fade away....

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 03:42 PM
well i didnt mean all the time like alot, but i have heard a non black comedian say it... comedy is comedy people know the difference when its said.
I've heard lots of non black comedians say it, none being white though.

The other day I was called a cracker and a honky. I just laughed. Those words just sound funny.

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:45 PM
You are only arguing with yourself.

1. Really??? Hmmm........what is this thread about anyway? :rolleyes:
2. :lmfao: Fair, huh? Sure, whatever you think is fair (did you read my post on black vs white racial slurring comedians?)

3. I agree. It was uncalled for. Why? You just proved it once again; a white comedian making racial slurs.
There would be no issues if the comedian was black and was making racial slurs towards white people.
It's called comedy! Deal with it.

1. I haevnt seen any uproar about kramer form naacp, or any action being taken, its all a civil issue its not like hes being sentenced or sued, its all based on principle.

2. im just syaing fair, someone feels they have been treated wrong because of their race, naacp steps in and will help u get ur case heard. u think they just go around and fish for problems to stir up.

3. it was uncalled for, there would be a issue if he was black saying it to white folks.. Just like when mel gibson went off at jews when he was drunk, its the same its no problem. And it wasnt comedy, the crowd booed and yeleld at him after, it was obvious his feelings were hurt.

d993s
11-23-2006, 03:56 PM
JITB:
1. So all the drama must have been enough...........ok, maybe you're right. But I'm sure a couple phone calls were exchanged with Richards' people and the NAACP, and I'm sure they demanded a public apology.
2. Why don't White, Hispanic, or Asian people have a need for an assosciation like that? Because they don't make excuses, deal with it, and move on.
3. Ok, he was drunk and voiced his opinions. (you managed to find an example of that .00001% of the time when it's NOT blacks claiming the were offended by a "racist white person", so congrats on that)

JITB
11-23-2006, 03:59 PM
ur right im wrong

d993s
11-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Right or wrong is not the point, since there can never be a right or wrong answer on a racial issue because it's hard to produce an unbiased opinion.
Just people sharing their thoughts.

Maybe we should ask the aliens.

HalfBaked
11-23-2006, 04:07 PM

The illegals have there own opinions too ya know.

Maniaç
11-23-2006, 04:07 PM
This thread is fucking stupid! Everyone of yall are gay. Yall all know its all about Latinos. L0L

Latino's > All!!!!!!

JITB
11-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Right or wrong is not the point, since there can never be a right or wrong answer on a racial issue because it's hard to produce an unbiased opinion.
Just people sharing their thoughts.

maybe we should be quiet

tony
11-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Wow, a comedian! :goodjob:
I do stand behind my comments.
My attitude and thinking? What is it exactly that I'm supposed to put up with or agree with when these BS racial issues arise?
Why is it that 99.999999% of the time it's a black person complaining about white people being racist?
And please do some research on affirmative action!

You know what? FUCK IT! I'm going to start the NAAWP, cause I can't take it anymore! All these racist black people are bringing the white man down, and the white man will need whatever means necessary for ensured advancement in this country!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I'll see if SM wants to start the NAAMP (or is it NAAHP)??

As expected you did not understand my point so I wont go into it. You stand by your statement but you avoid explaining it.. I mean all of us black folk are just living off of the affirmative action loop hole anyway so why care what anyone would think?

JITB
11-23-2006, 09:06 PM
As expected you did not understand my point so I wont go into it. You stand by your statement but you avoid explaining it.. I mean all of us black folk are just living off of the affirmative action loop hole anyway so why care what anyone would think?

its useless tony hes right we are wrong....

tony
11-23-2006, 10:16 PM
its useless tony hes right we are wrong....

You're right, I guess I'm just intrigued at how dumb people can be some times. Like can this guy actually believe the bullshit he is saying? And if so what path do you have to go down in life to become so stupid.. its interesting to me.

TeeJay
11-24-2006, 12:46 AM
whitepower

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-24-2006, 06:19 AM

Please enlighten me.
I hear ya on that one.

ueyedgr8tness
11-24-2006, 10:14 AM
LOl u no the funny thing is whites were never slaved and called crackers while they were hanging.Now the blks were we just took the word that whites once called us and use it out of respect.anger. or what ever we want it to be.the bottom line is if back in the day we were hanging the white's and calling them crackers they would act the same way now.All i can say is your races fucked back in the day and you or dealing with what they made out of us.I am blk and have dated only dated 2 blk girls i love azn women some peeps call my girl a chink i get just as mad as if they called me a nigger.When i started my job i use to let this white boy call me a nigger just cause it was funny game the other day he got mad at me and called me a dirty nigger so he found him self up against the wall my forklift forks locked on him and found out real quick that abusing the word will get u killed.I love all races and hate what happen to my ggparents at the same time i get tired of u white ppl getting mad cause u can't call me a nigger get over it if your ggparents wpould have not hung mine u wouldn't have this problem u guys started something and now u hate it cause it bites all of u in the ass.And why would u want to say the n word to a blk person the word once was a word when they were beating my ggparents.cracker was never used to beat any1 so thats the difference.I let my white bys call me nigga all the time they respect me i no they or far from the races seen and i no they will never call me that when they get mad cuase i aint a push over and the reason i have so many friends is cause i love all races and get aloan really well with any race i meet so drop it and whoever posted this should spend there time in the porn section looking at what every other race has to offer.

HalfBaked
11-24-2006, 10:20 AM
LOl u no the funny thing is whites were never slaved and called crackers while they were hanging.Now the blks were we just took the word that whites once called us and use it out of respect.anger. or what ever we want it to be.the bottom line is if back in the day we were hanging the white's and calling them crackers they would act the same way now.All i can say is your races fucked back in the day and you or dealing with what they made out of us.I am blk and have dated only dated 2 blk girls i love azn women some peeps call my girl a chink i get just as mad as if they called me a nigger.When i started my job i use to let this white boy call me a nigger just cause it was funny game the other day he got mad at me and called me a dirty nigger so he found him self up against the wall my forklift forks locked on him and found out real quick that abusing the word will get u killed.I love all races and hate what happen to my ggparents at the same time i get tired of u white ppl getting mad cause u can't call me a nigger get over it if your ggparents wpould have not hung mine u wouldn't have this problem u guys started something and now u hate it cause it bites all of u in the ass.And why would u want to say the n word to a blk person the word once was a word when they were beating my ggparents.cracker was never used to beat any1 so thats the difference.I let my white bys call me nigga all the time they respect me i no they or far from the races seen and i no they will never call me that when they get mad cuase i aint a push over and the reason i have so many friends is cause i love all races and get aloan really well with any race i meet so drop it and whoever posted this should spend there time in the porn section looking at what every other race has to offer.
This post was stupid.

BluesClues
11-24-2006, 10:45 AM
I do NOT agree with that, however.Chris I say kick his ass for that ignorant ass comment!!!!

HalfBaked
11-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Chris I say kick his ass for that ignorant ass comment!!!!
JITB was being sarcastic in his post I'm pretty sure.

BTLFED
11-24-2006, 12:24 PM

Um...what?

Tasuki_Civic
11-24-2006, 12:45 PM
ha this is so sad :no:

devin
11-24-2006, 01:02 PM

:thinking: UHHH, my grandparents didnt hang you or anybody else.

Jaimecbr900
11-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Lively thread. A lot of narrow minded comments being thrown around, but lively for sure.

Pandorah's box.....Genie in a bottle....Cat out of the bag......what do all those have in common???? Once it's OUT.....it's OUT and you can't go back to change it.....right? Right.

It's not rocket science folks. If you don't want to be called by the N word, don't use it yourself. If you don't want to be thought of as a racist, don't expect other people to treat you any different than you treat others. No race has superiority over the other, and any attempts to say so is merely conjecture and opinion based on ignorance.

This thread has shown that even with the best intentions in mind, people out there will read into ANYTHING how they want to read into it. Kinda like polishing a turd. It's still a turd, just a shiny turd. No less a turd though.

Mr. Richards is an idiot. He tried to do something and it backfired on him hard. Be it funny or a hard ass, it backfired on him. He now looks like a retard treading water in his own bathtub full of crap. His own fault. His own cross to bear.

It's not news worthy. It's not barely entertainment news worthy. It should not be on the front page of the paper. It should not even be on the NAACP's radar. Someone stepping on their pecker on National TV should NOT be rewarded with a week's worth of primetime news coverage. His lead balloon career will take care of that. Refer above: The cat's out of the bag.....the Genie's out of the bottle.....and he opened a Pandorah's box he can no longer close. He'll pay, in the only way he matters, sure enough.

But for people to be calling for his head on a platter and using his stupidity as a platform to make a mountain out of a mole hill is just as ignorant as his comment was. Again, if you detest a word, DON'T USE IT YOURSELF, DON'T ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO USE IT, DON'T THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T THINK IT'S OK BECAUSE IT'S IN A DIFFERENT CONTEXT... if you do.....then don't get bent out of shape when someone else uses A WORD out of context and it pisses you off. It's not "OK" when a BLACK comedian uses it, it's not "OK" when boys-n-tha-hood use it, it's not "OK" when ANYONE uses it. Period, end of discussion. Again, you can polish that turd all you want and make excuses for it, but it's still a turd. Wanna be a turd? Wanna be a polished turd? Then keep using vernacular that you yourself don't want used onto you.

We have poverty.
We have people begging for food and money.
We have dead politicians getting elected.
We have a war going on where our countrymen are dying everyday.
We have terrorism.
We have unprotected borders.
We have children killing children.
We have drugs that get 92 yr old ladies killed.........

Is it REALLY that important for us to worry about what Tom Cruise was wearing on his wedding to someone he's already fathered a child with yet calls himself religious or if Brittney Spears made a video having sex with her HUSBAND, or if Clay Aiken is gay or not, or if Rosie O'donnell is using the View as her own platform for the Gay movement.....?????

......or even if Kramer (who is a character from a CANCELLED TV SHOW) acted like a jackass???????

Aren't there more important issues to concentrate on? :thinking:

My long :2cents:

Kamikaze
11-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Lively thread. A lot of narrow minded comments being thrown around, but lively for sure.

Pandorah's box.....Genie in a bottle....Cat out of the bag......what do all those have in common???? Once it's OUT.....it's OUT and you can't go back to change it.....right? Right.

It's not rocket science folks. If you don't want to be called by the N word, don't use it yourself. If you don't want to be thought of as a racist, don't expect other people to treat you any different than you treat others. No race has superiority over the other, and any attempts to say so is merely conjecture and opinion based on ignorance.

This thread has shown that even with the best intentions in mind, people out there will read into ANYTHING how they want to read into it. Kinda like polishing a turd. It's still a turd, just a shiny turd. No less a turd though.

Mr. Richards is an idiot. He tried to do something and it backfired on him hard. Be it funny or a hard ass, it backfired on him. He now looks like a retard treading water in his own bathtub full of crap. His own fault. His own cross to bear.

It's not news worthy. It's not barely entertainment news worthy. It should not be on the front page of the paper. It should not even be on the NAACP's radar. Someone stepping on their pecker on National TV should NOT be rewarded with a week's worth of primetime news coverage. His lead balloon career will take care of that. Refer above: The cat's out of the bag.....the Genie's out of the bottle.....and he opened a Pandorah's box he can no longer close. He'll pay, in the only way he matters, sure enough.

But for people to be calling for his head on a platter and using his stupidity as a platform to make a mountain out of a mole hill is just as ignorant as his comment was. Again, if you detest a word, DON'T USE IT YOURSELF, DON'T ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO USE IT, DON'T THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T THINK IT'S OK BECAUSE IT'S IN A DIFFERENT CONTEXT... if you do.....then don't get bent out of shape when someone else uses A WORD out of context and it pisses you off. It's not "OK" when a BLACK comedian uses it, it's not "OK" when boys-n-tha-hood use it, it's not "OK" when ANYONE uses it. Period, end of discussion. Again, you can polish that turd all you want and make excuses for it, but it's still a turd. Wanna be a turd? Wanna be a polished turd? Then keep using vernacular that you yourself don't want used onto you.

We have poverty.
We have terrorism.

Is it REALLY that important for us to worry about what Tom Cruise was wearing on his wedding to someone he's already fathered a child with yet calls himself religious or if Brittney Spears made a video having sex with her HUSBAND, or if Clay Aiken is gay or not, or if Rosie O'donnell is using the View as her own platform for the Gay movement.....?????

......or even if Kramer (who is a character from a CANCELLED TV SHOW) acted like a jackass???????

About the only intelligent reply in this whole thread. +1 for you.

And for what it's worth, I'm Black.

tony
11-24-2006, 02:09 PM
This post was stupid.

I looked at the structure of the paragraph and knew nothing intelligent could come from it.. I still havent read it to find out.

BTLFED
11-24-2006, 02:45 PM
I looked at the structure of the paragraph and knew nothing intelligent could come from it.. I still havent read it to find out.

I haven't either, but I bet it would be nothing but a waste of time, my friend. ;)

gijoe0720
11-24-2006, 02:51 PM

my ancestors hung three negros one time. they deserved it. they killed my great great great uncle or somethin like that

Hektik
11-24-2006, 04:37 PM

We have poverty.
We have terrorism.

I agree 100%
+1

metalman
11-24-2006, 05:36 PM
In my experience tho, I've never seen a white person become hostel, or even remotely mad when called that word. (Cracker)
No I've never called a white person that, but have seen it happen, & they laugh like it doesn't phase them.

Actually, the word cracker does offend some people, albeit a small group...thats why it survives to some degree. I have seen it.

If humans were smarter they would ALL do that for the racial words that bother them....just laugh at/ignore them. Doing so makes the "offending" word useless for the most part.

When those offended by a word give power and such creedence to a word such as has seems to being done with the offending N word in question, they only do themselves and others who are offended by that word a great diservice.

Giving a word great power only ensures that the offending word will NEVER EVER die...it will always survive unlike other words that fade into oblivion to be seldom used...it will become a stronger and better insult really...and that people will ALWAYS pull it out and use it when they want to really cast insult.

Also, it is absolutely impossible for ANY race of people to reserve unto themselves alone the use of an english word. Those who may think this possible are not thinking too clearly...to say the very least. Such a notion is absurd...not to mention it's basicly racism in action...the very enemy to begin with.

VegetaRules
11-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Well, the use of the word doesn't send me off into wild ridiculous frenzy. lol I don't let it bother me because I know I'm a highly educated black man, & don't fit into that words meaning/sterotype.

The problem I moreso have is sadness, that when faced with anything thats the 1st thing a white person has to say. You say " oh it doesn't mean anything", well it's sure used enough by them.

As for the "cracker" term, can someone explain to me the creation/meaning/history behind this word, then go delve into the other history, & see how even these two words are in meaning.

This post/topic, & future topics, are pointless, & I seriously hope, that the Admins on this site really look into knocking this shyt off. It went from once a week, to every other day. What are ya'll trying to prove/say?

Just looking down the Whoreslounge forum, it's race this,white power that, rascit tirade, ect, do ya'll have nothing else interesting to post/say? I would assume that you're trying to get a rise out of the black people on this site. I guess it's safe to say you have! Are you happy? estatic?

Also note that the mods/admins are I assume from names, are multi-cultured, not one of them has stepped in here to defend/add opinions to either side. But to the Mods/Admins, I urge you to take a look into knocking this shyt off.

I know this is the Whoresloung, & anything goes, but get serious for a second, is topics like this one what you really want other people to come in & read? What is even more funny is how most of the posters are quick to say how rascism doesn't exsist, they're not rascist, ect, yet these types of posts are showing up daily.

Am I missing something?? Am I not comprehending? Oh " racsism doesn't exsist"...Hey look at this rascit post here. I mean wow. Reading some of these posts doesn't offend me, as I have stated before. God gave man the right to be who he is, or wants to be.

So it's your right to feel however you feel. I don't have to agree, & won't even attempt to judge you, you have the right to be whatever you feel is right, thats what makes the world what it is......Vegeta

VegetaRules
11-24-2006, 07:47 PM

Also, for this post.....wow. Posts like these don't help at all bro! I've read/tried to read, & understand what you're wanting to say, but I can't decipher this post. lol Try typing slower, & ask for help if you need to formulate, then translate your thoughts onto posts.lol.....Vegeta

Kamikaze
11-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, the use of the word doesn't send me off into wild ridiculous frenzy. lol I don't let it bother me because I know I'm a highly educated black man, & don't fit into that words meaning/sterotype.

The problem I moreso have is sadness, that when faced with anything thats the 1st thing a white person has to say. You say " oh it doesn't mean anything", well it's sure used enough by them.

As for the "cracker" term, can someone explain to me the creation/meaning/history behind this word, then go delve into the other history, & see how even these two words are in meaning.

This post/topic, & future topics, are pointless, & I seriously hope, that the Admins on this site really look into knocking this shyt off. It went from once a week, to every other day. What are ya'll trying to prove/say?

Just looking down the Whoreslounge forum, it's race this,white power that, rascit tirade, ect, do ya'll have nothing else interesting to post/say? I would assume that you're trying to get a rise out of the black people on this site. I guess it's safe to say you have! Are you happy? estatic?

Also note that the mods/admins are I assume from names, are multi-cultured, not one of them has stepped in here to defend/add opinions to either side. But to the Mods/Admins, I urge you to take a look into knocking this shyt off.

I know this is the Whoresloung, & anything goes, but get serious for a second, is topics like this one what you really want other people to come in & read? What is even more funny is how most of the posters are quick to say how rascism doesn't exsist, they're not rascist, ect, yet these types of posts are showing up daily.

Am I missing something?? Am I not comprehending? Oh " racsism doesn't exsist"...Hey look at this rascit post here. I mean wow. Reading some of these posts doesn't offend me, as I have stated before. God gave man the right to be who he is, or wants to be.

So it's your right to feel however you feel. I don't have to agree, & won't even attempt to judge you, you have the right to be whatever you feel is right, thats what makes the world what it is......Vegeta

Another intelligent post. +1 for you too. :goodjob:

That brings the grand total to a resounding 2.

JoeyKazez
11-24-2006, 08:52 PM
http://hesaidthesheriffisa-near.ytmnd.com/ i lol'd

BluesClues
11-24-2006, 09:05 PM

We have poverty.
We have terrorism.

Wow!!!! Out of everyone elses post, yours is the only one I can agree with. You put it in the best words possible. Like I have said before, you are a very intelligent man and I really do honor your words. You have made me feel better about this situation and see where I went wrong about this whole thing. Fuck reps, I give you props in life!!!! That's real

BluesClues
11-24-2006, 09:08 PM
I looked at the structure of the paragraph and knew nothing intelligent could come from it.. I still havent read it to find out.You are not missing anything. I read it and it only gave me a damn headache

BluesClues
11-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Actually, the word cracker does offend some people, albeit a small group...thats why it survives to some degree. I have seen it.

If humans were smarter they would ALL do that for the racial words that bother them....just laugh at/ignore them. Doing so makes the "offending" word useless for the most part.

When those offended by a word give power and such creedence to a word such as has seems to being done with the offending N word in question, they only do themselves and others who are offended by that word a great diservice.

Giving a word great power only ensures that the offending word will NEVER EVER die...it will always survive unlike other words that fade into oblivion to be seldom used...it will become a stronger and better insult really...and that people will ALWAYS pull it out and use it when they want to really cast insult.

Also, it is absolutely impossible for ANY race of people to reserve unto themselves alone the use of an english word. Those who may think this possible are not thinking too clearly...to say the very least. Such a notion is absurd...not to mention it's basicly racism in action...the very enemy to begin with.

I will take this into consideration. This statement makes a lot of sense

BluesClues
11-24-2006, 09:15 PM
http://hesaidthesheriffisa-near.ytmnd.com/ i lol'd

That was pretty funny lol

BTLFED
11-24-2006, 11:00 PM
I <3 Blues Clues. :)

Jaimecbr900
11-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Wow!!!! Out of everyone elses post, yours is the only one I can agree with. You put it in the best words possible. Like I have said before, you are a very intelligent man and I really do honor your words. You have made me feel better about this situation and see where I went wrong about this whole thing. Fuck reps, I give you props in life!!!! That's real

Thank you. :cheers:

Vteckidd
11-25-2006, 09:30 AM
LOl u no the funny thing is whites were never slaved and called crackers while they were hanging.Now the blks were we just took the word that whites once called us and use it out of respect.anger. or what ever we want it to be.the bottom line is if back in the day we were hanging the white's and calling them crackers they would act the same way now.
FACT: blacks SOLD blacks to whites as slaves. They were enslaving themselves LONG BEFORE we came to Africa, hell it still goes on today. Whites just made it come to the new world.

Can someone tell me where the word "nigger" originated from?

Do not sit here an tell me that you took this word an reused it in a term of enderament. NO SLAVES back in the 1800s were calling each other nigga. I never heard Martin Luther King Jr say "i have a dream niggas". I never heard Malcolm X say that "plymouth rock landed on us niggas".

The use of the word has only become a slang word in the last 10 years. Hell i dont even remember anyone in the 70s using the word or even the 80s. The first time i remembered hearing that word used in a slang form, was GANGSTA rap in the late 80s an early 90s.

I love all races and hate what happen to my ggparents at the same time i get tired of u white ppl getting mad cause u can't call me a nigger get over it if your ggparents wpould have not hung mine u wouldn't have this problem u guys started something and now u hate it cause it bites all of u in the ass.

I NEVER did anything to you, i never ENSLAVED anyone, MY PARENTS or GRANDPARENTS never owned slaves. my GREAT grand parents didnt own slaves. so before you make such ignorant statements, learn more before you speak on such matters.

You never went through slavery. I never want to call any black person a nigger, i have no reason to.

Again we didnt start ANYTHING, blacks were ENSLAVING THEMSELVES long before we came along. its just conventient to blame it on whites since whites brought it to the new world.

And why would u want to say the n word to a blk person the word once was a word when they were beating my ggparents.cracker was never used to beat any1 so thats the difference.I let my white bys call me nigga all the time they respect me i no they or far from the races seen and i no they will never call me that when they get mad cuase i aint a push over and the reason i have so many friends is cause i love all races and get aloan really well with any race i meet so drop it .

People give great power to the word "nigger" an thats why its such a big deal. I agree cracker has never been as "deplorable" as cracker, but thats a matter of opinion.

so you let your WHITE BOYS call you nigga, but when a coworked called you it you et mad.

i suggest you stop being ignorant, an let NO one call you any racial slur. If you knew anything , an if your ancestory bothered you so mch, you wouldnt let ANYONE CALL YOU NIGGER,NIGGA, etc.

How can you in one sentence sit here an be all upset about the trials and tribulations your GREAT GRANDPARENTS went through, especially being called nigger, then come in here an say "all your white boys call you nigga" .

ignorance is the main reason these racial lines still exist today, an your not helping the cause

BTLFED
11-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Hahahaha Mike FTW

StupidBikerBoy
11-28-2006, 07:15 PM

For those that keep bringing up how whites enslaved blacks

Whites are not the only race to have enslaved another. As a matter of fact, almost every (if not every one) race has enslaved others at some point in history.

Blacks have been ensalving whites for hundreds of years in Africa, before AND after America's slavery.

My point being, that the past HAS NO BEARING anymore. Whites are not the only to have used slavery, therefore that excuse cannot be used.

The word is a form of disrespect, plain and simple. I choose not to use it and lose respect for those who do, regardless of thier race.

Kamikaze
11-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Blacks have been ensalving whites for hundreds of years in Africa, before AND after America's slavery.

Where did you get this from? I'm curious because I've never heard of this. I searched for it on Google, Wikipedia, and Britannica and couldn't find anything.

nightracer
11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
For those that keep bringing up how whites enslaved blacks

Whites are not the only race to have enslaved another. As a matter of fact, almost every (if not every one) race has enslaved others at some point in history.

My point being, that the past HAS NO BEARING anymore. Whites are not the only to have used slavery, therefore that excuse cannot be used.

The word is a form of disrespect, plain and simple. I choose not to use it and lose respect for those who do, regardless of thier race.
As I recal Europeans were the only people to kill off entire cultures and steal entire countries in order to steal wealth. Asians conquested and conquered, Africans ruled, Arabs waged war and Europeans just went out, killed billions and told you the shit didn't go down like that. The N word is some shit that came out of genocidal enslavement practices. Your ancestors didn't get stolen off their patio like PS3's on Nov. 17th, their countries didn't get whored out but crooked arabs and their cultures didn't get erased from history because of a murderous slave trade. You don't go around down playing the Jewish holocaust so don't try to down play the African slave trade. Give it a rest. Besides the word "cracker" never came out of any European genocidal attrocities, it never had that much hatred behind it.

nightracer
11-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Kramer is a fucking idiot, he meant what he said and lets get over it. Fuck him and what he's going through. Dude is a lame ass actor anyway.

nightracer
11-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Where did you get this from? I'm curious because I've never heard of this. I searched for it on Google, Wikipedia, and Britannica and couldn't find anything.
Smells like bullshit to me. This should be a good one.

TIGERJC
11-28-2006, 08:05 PM
As I recal Europeans were the only people to kill off entire cultures and steal entire countries in order to steal wealth. Asians conquested and conquered, Africans ruled, Arabs waged war and Europeans just went out, killed billions and told you the shit didn't go down like that. The N word is some shit that came out of genocidal enslavement practices. Your ancestors didn't get stolen off their patio like PS3's on Nov. 17th, their countries didn't get whored out but crooked arabs and their cultures didn't get erased from history because of a murderous slave trade. You don't go around down playing the Jewish holocaust so don't try to down play the African slave trade. Give it a rest. Besides the word "cracker" never came out of any European genocidal attrocities, it never had that much hatred behind it.

:goodjob: +1

Nemesis
11-28-2006, 08:07 PM
And very much a repost.

Sheesh,

132 posts and 1,556 views. Damn thats good for a repost. ;)

Hektik
11-28-2006, 09:01 PM
+1 MIKE
i agree completely

Vteckidd
11-28-2006, 10:46 PM
You don't go around down playing the Jewish holocaust so don't try to down play the African slave trade.

VERY good point. however, the JEWISH COMMUNITY as a whole, has gotten OVER the holocaust. They have not asked for reparations ;)

also, being Jewish is a religous choice, not a race. :tongue1:

JITB
11-29-2006, 01:01 AM
VERY good point. however, the JEWISH COMMUNITY as a whole, has gotten OVER the holocaust. They have not asked for reparations ;)

i have gotten over slavery and i havent asked for reperations.. and im sure jews still can be offended by racial slurs just like anyone else. Slavery isnt even a issue.. its the seperation of the races. Just put it like this i wouldnt tell a jewish person to get over the holocaust because im not jewish. Noone has the right to tell anyone to get over anything if u arent in their shoes plain and simple.

nightracer
11-29-2006, 06:17 AM

What are you talking about? The Jews sued Germany and Europe and got billions. They go apeshit everytime somebody says something thats anti-jewish. They go, "THATS ANTI SEMETIC!!!!!!!!!1" Watch them. They called Osama bin Ladena an anti-semetic but if you know anything about jews & arabs you'd know that he's semetic so he cannot be anti-semetic, just anti-jewish.

Black people talked about getting some kind of compensation for the damage slavery caused and white people took offense to it like black ppl committed a sin. Its human nature to seek some kind of compensation after a crime is committed against you. We are not sad, crying, bitching, angry or in denial about and we can go to work everyday without even thinking about it so I think we are pretty much over it. I think its white people who are still NOT over slavery.

Still saying racist shit like black people ever did anything to white ppl, still trying to keep up the status quo, ethnic profiling, institutional racism. The shit hasn't gone away they just changed it so its hard to sue the govt. and corporate America. Why not get the fuck over it and do something constructive? Nah mean?

trini_gsr
11-29-2006, 06:32 AM
there's a lot of good information in this thread...mixed up with a lot of foolishness :D

to be honest, i didn't really have a problem with kramer saying "nigger". my real problem was with the comments he made afterwards...he said something like "50 years ago you'd have a fork in your ass for saying that" to those hecklers. basically suggesting lynching...that was the real offensive part of his response. but what's funny is, i haven't seen/heard anyone talking about that...

as far as the comment someone made about how white ppl brought industry to africa...amm have you ever seen the great pyramids? do you think *everywhere* in africa is just like what they show on the nature channel? please recall that africa is a CONTINENT, the 2nd largest one. who do you think is responsible for the some of the earliest innovations in mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and science...even religion/spirituality? and before you say the greeks...where do you think they *learned* that stuff??? please do your research before talking out of your @ss...

i agree with most of what mike said...except that the type of 'slavery' africans were doing was remarkably different than what happened over here. it was a hell of a lot more humane...not to mention the psychological component of it, which is to me the ugliest and most far-reaching part of the slave trade in the west. african 'slaves' were allowed to keep their real names, practice their religions, speak their own languages...really you can't compare the two institutions at all when you get down to it.

this lasted for a couple hundred years too...the psychological slavery didn't end until (arguably) the 60s...really you can say the late 70s because that's how long it took for integration to really get a foothold in the south. honestly speaking...that's not very long ago. that's why it's such a sensitive topic with black ppl here in this country...it's gonna take at least another generation or so before it becomes a non-issue...

tony
11-29-2006, 06:37 AM
there's a lot of good information in this thread...mixed up with a lot of foolishness :D

to be honest, i didn't really have a problem with kramer saying "nigger". my real problem was with the comments he made afterwards...he said something like "50 years ago you'd have a fork in your ass for saying that" to those hecklers. basically suggesting lynching...that was the real offensive part of his response. but what's funny is, i haven't seen/heard anyone talking about that...

as far as the comment someone made about how white ppl brought industry to africa...amm have you ever seen the great pyramids? do you think *everywhere* in africa is just like what they show on the nature channel? please recall that africa is a CONTINENT, the 2nd largest one. who do you think is responsible for the some of the earliest innovations in mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and science...even religion/spirituality? and before you say the greeks...where do you think they *learned* that stuff??? please do your research before talking out of your @ss...

i agree with most of what mike said...except that the type of 'slavery' africans were doing was remarkably different than what happened over here. it was a hell of a lot more humane...not to mention the psychological component of it, which is to me the ugliest and most far-reaching part of the slave trade in the west. african 'slaves' were allowed to keep their real names, practice their religions, speak their own languages...really you can't compare the two institutions at all when you get down to it.

this lasted for a couple hundred years too...the psychological slavery didn't end until (arguably) the 60s...really you can say the late 70s because that's how long it took for integration to really get a foothold in the south. honestly speaking...that's not very long ago. that's why it's such a sensitive topic with black ppl here in this country...it's gonna take at least another generation or so before it becomes a non-issue...

I love this post /thread.

Jaimecbr900
11-29-2006, 10:04 AM
...it's gonna take at least another generation or so before it becomes a non-issue...

You make good points until here.

Why does it have to take "generations" to "get over" something that happened even MORE generations ago? How is that constructive at all? How is that efficient?

How does what happened to African slaves almost 200 yrs ago directly affect YOU today? Someone please explain that to me. Slavery has been officially abolished for almost 150 yrs now. How can you today be directly affected by something that happened almost 200 yrs ago?

You want to know what the REAL issue is? It is RACIST people using RACE as means to get something accomplished TO and AGAINST another race (sometimes even their own race) for their own benefit.

That's what it really boils down to. A racist person USING the "race card" as an excuse for their own inability to accomplish a goal. And it certainly goes both ways across the tracks. Minorities vs "Majorities", the haves vs the have nots. There are plenty of RACIST white, black, brown, green, yellow, blue, red people out there. PLENTY. The ironic thing is that they ALL use the same BS excuse to justify why they feel a certain way.

There is absolutely RACISM in America today. It happens. There is also infinitely more opportunities for EVERYONE out there today than there were yesterday. Those that want to succeed find a way to overcome adversity rather than wallow in it and use it as an excuse for themselves. Does that excuse RACISM and RACIST people? Hell no. But the bottomline is that if people keep staring at the past and using it as an excuse for their PRESENT situations, they will never grow and move forward because they'll always be stuck staring backwards rather than forwards.

My :2cents:

BTLFED
11-29-2006, 06:00 PM

Fantastic post. :goodjob:

BTLFED
11-29-2006, 06:00 PM
You make good points until here.

Why does it have to take "generations" to "get over" something that happened even MORE generations ago? How is that constructive at all? How is that efficient?

How does what happened to African slaves almost 200 yrs ago directly affect YOU today? Someone please explain that to me. Slavery has been officially abolished for almost 150 yrs now. How can you today be directly affected by something that happened almost 200 yrs ago?

You want to know what the REAL issue is? It is RACIST people using RACE as means to get something accomplished TO and AGAINST another race (sometimes even their own race) for their own benefit.

That's what it really boils down to. A racist person USING the "race card" as an excuse for their own inability to accomplish a goal. And it certainly goes both ways across the tracks. Minorities vs "Majorities", the haves vs the have nots. There are plenty of RACIST white, black, brown, green, yellow, blue, red people out there. PLENTY. The ironic thing is that they ALL use the same BS excuse to justify why they feel a certain way.

There is absolutely RACISM in America today. It happens. There is also infinitely more opportunities for EVERYONE out there today than there were yesterday. Those that want to succeed find a way to overcome adversity rather than wallow in it and use it as an excuse for themselves. Does that excuse RACISM and RACIST people? Hell no. But the bottomline is that if people keep staring at the past and using it as an excuse for their PRESENT situations, they will never grow and move forward because they'll always be stuck staring backwards rather than forwards.

My :2cents:

Couldn't agree more. :goodjob:

Kamikaze
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM

Excellent points. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
11-29-2006, 06:43 PM
JOMO FTW

The Ninja
11-29-2006, 06:51 PM
rates up

StupidBikerBoy
11-29-2006, 07:43 PM

Well, dont have a lot of time, but here a few quick searches.

White slavery in Africa:
http://www.heretical.com/British/slavery.html
http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/13712.ctl

White slavery:
http://archive.salon.com/books/it/2000/06/15/white_slaves/index.html
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

A quick hispanic slavery link
http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/1898/slaves.html

Asian:
http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/slavery/

A recent account of slavery against asians in ATLANTA. Think everyone responsible was white?
http://www.salon.com/health/sex/urge/world/1999/11/02/modernslaves/index.html

A quote from one of the links I found funny.

And in unearthing this fascinating lost chapter in American history, I also discovered how slavery has been partitioned into a piece of African-American cultural property -- made sacred by black Americans, abandoned by whites. Petrified by politics and shame, the richest and most central drama of early American history is now playing to segregated houses.