PDA

View Full Version : Question

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm going to be a robot when I get older so I don't die. Every thing replaced with mechanical and electrical parts other then my brain. Now for a while I've been thinking, that brains age as well. So I would need to replace that eventually (every 200years?). So my question is, If you got a brain transplant from someone else, would that person wake up and become the robot while you died? You think if you started to replace parts of the brain with computerchips, you could retain your sole? Or would you just become a computer that's not really you?

PRiMAdonna
11-20-2006, 08:11 PM
omg dude, give me some of what you're on... must be that sticky icky

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Voya keeps it real!

~The_Duke~
11-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Snail you might want to go ahead and start saving for this cas I think you mind is going down the shitter sooner than you hope...

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:15 PM
I really would want to know though. Its gonna bother me as it has over the years. Though I have plenty of time before I start to turn into a robot, though I figured someone else has an opinion.

thecrazyone
11-20-2006, 08:16 PM
h/o ill post that question on sum stoner forums and see what all my fellow pot heads have to say about it, they always have the best answers.

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Snail you might want to go ahead and start saving for this cas I think you mind is going down the shitter sooner than you hope...

HAHAHAHA! As long as my brain can last another 20 years, I think technology will be advanced enough.

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Voya keeps it real!

I may keep it real, but Chris keeps it more real lol.

PRiMAdonna
11-20-2006, 08:19 PM
h/o ill post that question on sum stoner forums and see what all my fellow pot heads have to say about it, they always have the best answers.
this is true..

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Wheres RandomGuy, he could answer it.

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 08:28 PM
I may keep it real, but Chris keeps it more real lol.

Datsun f0 lYfE y0! (Unless you sold yours LIRL)

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Its funny you should say that. I just pushed submit (30sec ago) on a pm offering it as a trade. lol

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Its funny you should say that. I just pushed submit (30sec ago) on a pm offering it as a trade. lol

You never keep shit! :lmfao:

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
HAHAHA! Im an idiot, and I always lose money changing cars lol. It went from 12k to 9k to 7.5k to 4k, to ???... Im gonna guess 2.5k. Soon Im gonna get a nice mongoose, then a nice pair of shoes then barefoot lol.

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 08:47 PM
HAHAHA! Im an idiot, and I always lose money changing cars lol. It went from 12k to 9k to 7.5k to 4k, to ???... Im gonna guess 2.5k. Soon Im gonna get a nice mongoose, then a nice pair of shoes then barefoot lol.

Flip flops FTW! :lmfao:

thecrazyone
11-20-2006, 10:18 PM
lol ok here are the responses so far, pretty obvious they came from a bunch of high people.....

Watch Ghost in the Shell. Polysynthetic brains for full conversion cyborgs. Nifty stuff, got Best Thatrical Feature Film and Best Director at the 97 World Animation Awards.

i am so confused

You thinking of going with Numonic or Hydrolic parts? It's a big decision for robot on the go.

better not let your Double A's run out, copper top. And!!! how would you smoke? that's a life I wouldn't want to live.

make a computer program than you can run all the time, that makes you feel STONED. (lol, imagine a group of hip kids, smoking reefer, in a circle, then a robot dude, wheels up into the circle, and is like "i'm soooo baked doood")

The programing to make the robot feel stoned would be illegal of course...Damn government.

...lol at the nifty potheads.

RandomGuy
11-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Shit i heard SS autochrome makes kit for robot conversion. Shits are off the chain y0... go for it Vman.

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 10:33 PM
+1

Though I didnt expect them to come up with anything. Now if you find a forum of cokeheads, I bet they could come up with some shit.

TheSnail
11-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Shit i heard SS autochrome makes kit for robot conversion. Shits are off the chain y0... go for it Vman.

They probably do lol. Let me check ebay.

§treet_§peed
11-21-2006, 12:44 AM
they need to come up with plastic lungs, liver and kidneys....that way you could smoke all you want and drink all the alcohol you want...

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Maybe it would be better if you just stole bodies. Like those of lesser people like Eskimos and other people that dont know anything. You could just capture them, and have your brain transplanted in their body for lets say $500,000. Not only could you live forever, but you could make bank on the business. By taking the bodies, you could enjoy and feel everything as if it was your own body unlike being a robot.

§treet_§peed
11-21-2006, 01:03 AM
or you could just make the drink taht will give oyu eternal life..or find the fountain of youth, or something along those lines...

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:04 AM
Now you're just being unrealistic

§treet_§peed
11-21-2006, 01:07 AM
no your the one being unrealistic...my perception is more realistic thatn yours...:tongue1:

RandomGuy
11-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Maybe it would be better if you just stole bodies. Like those of lesser people like Eskimos and other people that dont know anything. You could just capture them, and have your brain transplanted in their body for lets say $500,000. Not only could you live forever, but you could make bank on the business. By taking the bodies, you could enjoy and feel everything as if it was your own body unlike being a robot.True, True, depending on which robot technology the body is built upon. Now say you had SSAC's new top of the line shit, there are more sensors than there are names for them. Wideband emotion sensor, underwear humidity sensor, boner duration gauge, precautionary ninja attack sensor... too much shit to name. Although Eskimos are lower life forms, they have superior potassium. And thats why they call me whiskers.

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:13 AM
no your the one being unrealistic...my perception is more realistic thatn yours...:tongue1:

Oh yeah? Im gonna laugh when in 40years Im selling bodies and making billions. I bet you'll come to me in 40-50years asking for a new body. I'll remember this, and give I'll you a body that already has aids lol

§treet_§peed
11-21-2006, 01:16 AM
aww come on...you know you would give me the hook-up..and not with aids or a shitty body..a really really good one lol

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:16 AM
True, True, depending on which robot technology the body is built upon. Now say you had SSAC's new top of the line shit, there are more sensors than there are names for them. Wideband emotion sensor, underwear humidity sensor, boner duration gauge, precautionary ninja attack sensor... too much shit to name. Although Eskimos are lower life forms, they have superior potassium. And thats why they call me whiskers.

lol. Though they are lower life forms, with a superior brain, they can be optimum beings.

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:20 AM
aww come on...you know you would give me the hook-up..and not with aids or a shitty body..a really really good one lol

OK, I will hook you up. It will still be 500k, but in 50years, that would be equal to 100-150k so its not that bad. I'll let you choose who you want to be out the 100 or so inferior beings.

RandomGuy
11-21-2006, 01:20 AM
lol. Though they are lower life forms, with a superior brain, they can be optimum beings. i wish it were so simple. Putting a superior brain into an eskimo is like trying to put a AGP card in an PCI slot...

RandomGuy
11-21-2006, 01:23 AM
OK, I will hook you up. It will still be 500k, but in 50years, that would be equal to 100-150k so its not that bad. I'll let you choose who you want to be out the 100 or so inferior beings.
hrm, found a flaw in our little plan man... Now when we do the swaps on the eskimos, what will we do with the stock units... I mean if we throw them away thats like murder, dont want that on my soul...Nowhere we can get our core charge for 'em... Is there any lower life form that eskimo brains can be implanted to? Hrm... that search will be hard but i'm sure its possible (with heavy modding).

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:24 AM
i wish it were so simple. Putting a superior brain into an eskimo is like trying to put a AGP card in an PCI slot...

This is true, but we will devise an enlarged titanium spherical capsule to hold the superior brain in the "lesser’s" miniscule skull.

RandomGuy
11-21-2006, 01:26 AM
This is true, but we will devise an enlarged titanium spherical capsule to hold the superior brain in the "lesser’s" miniscule skull.thats genius, why didnt i think of that! We should start blueprinting this shit... i got a die grinder wanna get a buford hwy laborer and start our prototype?

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 01:32 AM
hrm, found a flaw in our little plan man... Now when we do the swaps on the eskimos, what will we do with the stock units... I mean if we throw them away thats like murder, dont want that on my soul...Nowhere we can get our core charge for 'em... Is there any lower life form that eskimo brains can be implanted to? Hrm... that search will be hard but i'm sure its possible (with heavy modding).

Don’t feel guilty, there are endless possibilities. Alot of their brains can go to research which we all know is a very reasonable reason to improve the superior beings way of life. Eskimos are barely smarter than the average seal. Much less intelligent then a monkey. We do all kinds of experiments on monkeys now days, so that fact justifies us using Eskimos.

§treet_§peed
11-21-2006, 01:32 AM
:lmfao:

RandomGuy
11-21-2006, 01:41 AM
Don’t feel guilty, there are endless possibilities. Alot of their brains can go to research which we all know is a very reasonable reason to improve the superior beings way of life. Eskimos are barely smarter than the average seal. Much less intelligent then a monkey. We do all kinds of experiments on monkeys now days, so that fact justifies us using Eskimos. Evidence suggests that the average seal is smarter than an Eskimo. The IQ tests given to the said seals were in fact, culturally biased. Many racial terms were said and in the end result, the seals were given reparations for the hardships. Now speaking of cambodian eskimo midgets, talk about idea ninja platform.

TheSnail
11-21-2006, 02:08 AM
This is true, but in the concentration camps, we have to give them some hope. Not much, just enough for them to want to survive. Now for the Cambodian Eskimos.... hahaha, It still startles me how such a specie has survived over the years, far aswell the midget sub-specie.

RandomGuy
11-24-2006, 12:21 AM
bump

TeeJay
11-24-2006, 12:22 AM
do wat?

RandomGuy
11-24-2006, 12:23 AM
failure = you to fill up page of your own posts

TeeJay
11-24-2006, 12:25 AM
shhhhhhhhh