PDA

View Full Version : b16A swap

89 lude
11-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I have a 91 4 door civic lx with a b16A swap in it. at first i wasn't able to go over 115 mph, but it didnt throw any codes then.but my distributor wires was grounding each other out so i re wired my distributor and now i can go over 115 but, my check engine light comes on and throws the O2 sensor. i dont have any plug in so thats why it comes on but i dont know how many it has 1 or 2 and where do they go.. thanks for any info on this

civicracer5000
11-20-2006, 09:36 PM
if it has 2, one is in the exhaust manifold and the other should be in the cat. converter

§treet_§peed
11-21-2006, 12:32 AM
* yup...one in the header and one in the cat, that is if your exhaust isn't to where the cat is in the header...i mean like on my stock exhaust in my dx coupe 96 came with ad16y7, the cat was inside the header..but after i replaced my exhaust with a full racing exhaust it moved the cat back...just plug one in the header and one in another spot...doesn't really matter...you could just bypass that shit all together

AE86 Dorifto
11-21-2006, 07:26 AM
* yup...one in the header and one in the cat, that is if your exhaust isn't to where the cat is in the header...i mean like on my stock exhaust in my dx coupe 96 came with ad16y7, the cat was inside the header..but after i replaced my exhaust with a full racing exhaust it moved the cat back...just plug one in the header and one in another spot...doesn't really matter...you could just bypass that shit all together

:stupid: