PDA

View Full Version : KA24E for sale cheap.

JDM240z
11-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Up for sale is a slightly used Ka24e I purchased from Japenese Engine Line out of Cobb. They dont normally stock these engines because of the SR swaps they performe, but a customer came in for a RB swap and this engine was in good shape. They said they wouldnt have even bothered keeping it but it had less than 75k miles on it. It checked out fine and they decided to keep it. They installed heat tabs on the block for warranty reasons and they are still intack and not melted.
New parts. New clutch and throw out bearing, new front and rear main oil seal. New water pump. New plugs and air filter. New valve cover and oil pan gasket(liquid). The cams looked fine and there was no sludge or shavings in the pan. All new belts. A couple other things I cant remember.
1 bad. There are 2 exhaust bolts that broke off during the installation. A cheap thread fix kit and an hour labor and that is fixed. The engine passed emissions perfectly and there is no noticeable smell of exhaust gas so I did not worry about fixing it.
Price. I paid 689 for the engine. Will sell for $400. Will sell for $500 including the tranny and all other required items to make it run. Pretty much everything in the engine bay is for sale. Minus a few things like clutch and brake master cyl, p/s rack and anything needed to keep it a roller. Engine will be out of the car after thanksgiving. If someone wants to pull it themselves they can have everything in the engine bay that is for sale for $400. I have a picker and stands if needed. Must bring your own hand tools.

I performed the swap with the intentions of using it as a DD until I could pick up an SR. It was driven by me for 2 months until the alternator went. I now have an SR and no longer need this engine. Located in east atlanta HGWY 285 and 20. Any q's pm me or call me at 404-556-2958

JDM240z
11-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Allright, engine needs to go,first 300 takes everything. the sooner the engine is gone the sooner the car goes to paint. I have a receipt of the purchase if needed. I know someone has a blown Ka and cant afford an SR.

aaronfelipe
11-21-2006, 07:23 PM
PM Brian67801

ghostrida3
12-31-2006, 02:20 PM
jst pmd u

Mr_S13®
01-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Still have it?