PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best blog???

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Im just curious as to who everyone thinks has the best blog. I dont read many of them so I am curious as to what the really good ones are so I will know to read them.

AtifSajid
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
you do...lol

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 01:58 PM
you do...lol

Thanks! My shits about to get boooorrrriiiing though. Im done with all my missions now so all that I left is packing everything up. It will get good again after I get back and start having parties and posting up the pics from them.

AtifSajid
11-20-2006, 02:00 PM
For many of those that dont know...i talked to bdydrp a lot about what he had been doing in iraq and all that shit. Very cool stuff. Never have met him before nor have I ever talked to him except on PM's. I read his BLOG all the time, because someone at the lines always has the honest good shit to post up about. I know he cant say too much, but what he posts is still straight..

I'd like to meet you in person man when you get back.. later bro.

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 02:04 PM
For many of those that dont know...i talked to bdydrp a lot about what he had been doing in iraq and all that shit. Very cool stuff. Never have met him before nor have I ever talked to him except on PM's. I read his BLOG all the time, because someone at the lines always has the honest good shit to post up about. I know he cant say too much, but what he posts is still straight..

I'd like to meet you in person man when you get back.. later bro.

I look forward to meeting alot of you guys when I get back, yourself included. Thinkin about asking everyine to go out to Dave and Busters one night or something so I can get to know all of you. I have never met anybody on this board in person.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-20-2006, 02:07 PM
LIRL..

I think I would have the best one on IA, but I prefer not to air ever single detail of my life.. My shit is full of DRAMA..

but other than that :dunno: I rarely go to that section of the boards

The Golden Child
my blog is just a bunch of bullshit everyday thing ..

i like reading yours cause its interesting to sort of view a life in the field ..

even though i wanna join i also dont ..

now that your mission is over time to start back with your family ..

may god be at your side at all times ..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
I look forward to meeting alot of you guys when I get back, yourself included. Thinkin about asking everyine to go out to Dave and Busters one night or something so I can get to know all of you. I have never met anybody on this board in person.

hail yeah, d/b I'd be down for that..

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 02:13 PM
hail yeah, d/b I'd be down for that..

Ive actually never been there, I hear its fun though. I definately dont wanna go inviting a bunch of strangers to my house and Dave and Busters isnt too far to drive for most folks on this board.

The Golden Child
11-20-2006, 02:14 PM
fuck you army boy .. lolz

j.k.

if i was still here it would be cool to meet you ..

but i hear alot of storys from my friends when i get to talk to them ..

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 02:17 PM
fuck you army boy .. lolz

j.k.

if i was still here it would be cool to meet you ..

but i hear alot of storys from my friends when i get to talk to them ..

Im just a normal dude that gets paid and trained to kill. I just like to have fun and party and I think I will make some great friends that enjoy cars like I do after I make my long awaited return to Georgia.

The Golden Child
11-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Im just a normal dude that gets paid and trained to kill. I just like to have fun and party and I think I will make some great friends that enjoy cars like I do after I make my long awaited return to Georgia.

fo sho i was just kidding about the army stuff ..

5 more days till you get to see your wife and family ..

best of luck brother ..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Ive actually never been there, I hear its fun though. I definately dont wanna go inviting a bunch of strangers to my house and Dave and Busters isnt too far to drive for most folks on this board.

true, we could all go on a THURS night and stay til Happy Hour and get half off drinks and get sloshed :goodjob:

Sammich
11-20-2006, 02:35 PM
not to toot my own horn but i do

RandomGuy
11-20-2006, 02:40 PM
lol the last thread i read was halfbaked lol

and that one was epic

babygurl
11-20-2006, 02:42 PM
WOW I have to agree with Atif, I just read his BLOG...crazy...you are one brave man :)

glad you are coming home!

SLOWLYbtngU
11-20-2006, 03:18 PM
I think you do too....U make anything that I bitch about seem frivalous(sp?)

TeeJay
11-20-2006, 03:27 PM
me?????????????????????

bdydrpdmazda
11-20-2006, 03:38 PM
WOW, it looks as if I have the blog to read. Thats pretty sweet.

Julio
11-20-2006, 03:52 PM
bdydrpdmazda is/has the realest. I enjoy reading his.. really deep shit in my book.

Then for a quick laugh I read Steve's/slowlybeatinu or halfbaked.

But seriously The other 300 line blogs that some people make are fucking lame and you can tell they are fucking lying and living a fantasy life, after reading 3 or so lines I smell the bullshit... Or using Myspace lines also wack ass.

People are so full of shit they believe there own fairytales and shit.

The Golden Child
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
julios is my favorite it owns everyones ..

SLOWLYbtngU
11-20-2006, 05:00 PM
julios is my favorite it owns everyones ..
Touche...I felt like a dumbass....LOL!!! But then died laughing...lol

The Golden Child
11-20-2006, 05:03 PM
lolz ..

HalfBaked
11-20-2006, 05:51 PM
That reminds me...

Tasuki_Civic
11-20-2006, 06:10 PM
ive read a few and the only ones i would check back and read are slowlybeatinu and ahmonrah. i assume cuz i know them and i like how they think. ooh then i like one more person uum Yousef. thats about it.

Julio
11-21-2006, 05:45 PM
I forgot.. My shit is the best . sorry.

HalfBaked
11-21-2006, 05:47 PM
I forgot.. My shit is the best . sorry.
I've read a restaurant review.

Bballjamal
11-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Yea, I had no stories! Just blogging about the BS or whatever was funny at that time here on IA!