PDA

View Full Version : Misc Soul Calibur 3

Nippon
11-20-2006, 02:16 AM
So... the game is about a year old this month. I've been up on the SC series since its inception back with Soul Blade on the PSone. I consider myself pretty good. Back in Chicago, it wasnt hard to find fighting game afficionado but here in Atlanta everyone wants to play Madden or Grand Theft Auto.

So whats up. Is there anyone here who plays SC3? Better yet are you GOOD at SC3. Competitions always good. But laughing at your dismay while beating you repeatedly is always better. Just difficult to find any out here.

So whats the business? :ninja:

akiranatsu
11-20-2006, 07:00 AM
i play the second one im pretty good and always up for a game

ShooterMcGavin
11-20-2006, 08:10 AM
i was pretty good at the first and second one but haven't played either in a while, also haven't tried sc3 but i'm sure i'll pick it up someday...

Nippon
11-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Shweet, Shweet. Gotta hook up someday. SC3 is a little of 1 and 2. But the flow of game improved. Its about as fast as 2 but it has alot more animation frames. The parry system is a lot better. 3 new characters and more moves for all the old ones.

There was actually a way that you can build your own character and there's probably 20 more characters that are already designed. Has alot of characters so it never really gets boring if you're into fighting games.

PM me whenever ya'll got time. I live up in Sandy Springs.

CompEngineer
11-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Im in. Im the juggernaut bitch. lol.

:idb: Im gonna spank ya.