PDA

View Full Version : Killed a Pit today....

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Got some new neighbors a coupl months ago. They had 2 pits that they let run free.

A couple of weeks ago I walked outside with my newborn daughter in my arms to find a pit messin with my 2 dogs. I took my daughter in then ran back outside with a pipe to run it off. When I tried to run it off it stood its ground until I knocked tha shit out of it. Right across the head. It was dazed for a sec then took off home. I followed it to the owners house and tried to be nice about it at first. I told him I had a newborn and there was a leash law. After he caught an attitude with me I told him if I see it in my yard again I was going to kill it.

Then last week I come home and guess whats in my yard again? I couldn't get to it this time before it ran off. The owner was in his yard. I told him it had one more time to come in my yard and walked inside.

About 2pm today I heard my dogs barking and fighting (invisible fence) so I looked out the window and saw it again. Walked to my bedroom, grabbed my new S&W .40 and went outside. I have been wanting to fire it, it was the first time.

So anyways, tha pit ran at me;) so I shot it. Twice.

The owner came running over and started cussin. I told him I had warned him twice and to get out of my yard. He promptly left my yard.

Dailed the sherriff and walked back inside.

It was a good day.:goodjob: :lmfao:

Brett
11-19-2006, 07:55 PM
How are your dogs? They okay? Did the owner take the dead dog outta your yard atleast?

Leisa
11-19-2006, 07:56 PM
holy sit... you know there is such thing as animal control as well....

Julio
hnm.. you shot his dog and the owner didnt do nothing? Weird. I think you went a little to far.
Im sure there were other steps you shouldve taken before shooting the dog.

Spyder
You are going to catch hell from all the dog lovers, but me personally... I'm really glad to hear you did it.

PRiMAdonna
11-19-2006, 07:57 PM
:cry:

Kyle
11-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Holy shit man... Thats intense, if anyone messed with my dog I might have to do the same. I probably would have gone for the owner first, then the dog. But whatever.

Brett
hnm.. you shot his dog and the owner didnt do nothing? Weird. I think you went a little to far.

Yeah but of the dog was coming at him, Id do it to... I love animals but you gotta protect yourself first ya know?

R.Kelly
yea you might catch some shit from some people but you did the right thing

Kyle
11-19-2006, 08:02 PM

Yeah shooting may have been a little drastic.

Spyder
11-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah but of the dog was coming at him, Id do it to... I love animals but you gotta protect yourself first ya know?

Yourself and your family... but to some people they seem to think the rights of an agressive animal are higher then the rights of a human... now THAT is insane.

On_Her_Face
11-19-2006, 08:04 PM
eh i wouldnt of killed the dog just beat its ass so it would never come back or something

Kyle
Animal control probably would have killed it if he didn't.

Julio

I think he shouldve called animal control the 2nd time he had an issue with the dog and the owner..

really easy fix.

Leisa
11-19-2006, 08:06 PM
I think he shouldve called animal control the 2nd time he had an issue with the dog and the owner..

really easy fix.

Agreed~

R.Kelly
11-19-2006, 08:07 PM
really easy fix.

bullets are easy and fast too:goodjob:

Halfwit
11-19-2006, 08:07 PM
BOOM!

HEAD SHOT (S)

R.Kelly
11-19-2006, 08:08 PM
BOOM!

HEAD SHOT (S)

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Kyle
11-19-2006, 08:09 PM
So have you heard from the owner since? Maybe you will get to go on small claims court on mid-day TV and defend yourself.

Halfwit
SHOULD HAVE CALLED "TIGERJC" HE WOULD HAVE RAN IT OVER WITH HIS CAR, JSUT PM HIM THE GENERAL AREA THE DOG IS IN AND HE WILL FLY AROUND AND HE CANT MISS.

RandomGuy
you shoulda told the neighbor that you lock your dogs in the backyard at night and have a large bowl of antifreeze and doggie biscuits in the middle of your yard at nights. :) Heh if the owner was still negligent then its his own fault haha :)

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 08:10 PM
BOOM!

HEAD SHOT (S)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lol nice seein ur fag ass today

TIGERJC
11-19-2006, 08:10 PM
SHOULD HAVE CALLED "TIGERJC" HE WOULD HAVE RAN IT OVER WITH HIS CAR, JSUT PM HIM THE GENERAL AREA THE DOG IS IN AND HE WILL FLY AROUND AND HE CANT MISS.
lol :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
11-19-2006, 08:11 PM
+1 for u good job damn ass should of listened. what did the cops say?

DrivenMind
11-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Heh ya... I would've tried calling Animal Control before opening fire on my neighbors pet, but that's just me.

Given that the dog was coming at you, I can kinda get you may not have had a choice in the matter.

Although... you really probably could have just hit the bastard with the pipe again.

Halfwit
11-19-2006, 08:12 PM
lol :lmfao:
U KNOW ITS TRUE.

randomfag = answer your fone next time i try to prank call you.

MongolPup
11-19-2006, 08:13 PM
If he had threatened your daughter, there would be no problem in you using lethal force.

I personally most likely would not have shot him, but I am not mad/ashamed/outraged or anything, you warned him a bunch of times, your dog was contained and unable to get away from a fight, and you did what you did.

Kyle
11-19-2006, 08:16 PM
You should have gotten into a fight with the owner.

Hulud
11-19-2006, 08:17 PM
its a dog, but dogs are still animals

what if a bear was comin at you? what would you do?
shoot it, duh

Halfwit
11-19-2006, 08:19 PM
You should have gotten into a fight with the owner.
lol, owner runs at him, he shoots him..LLLLOOOLLL

koukis14
11-19-2006, 08:19 PM
I love animals, I brake for all animals if nobody is behind me. I have never hunted, but I do fish. I love dogs, and hate people that hurt them....for no reason. That being said I would have shot it more than twice. Animal control would have given him warning after warning until someone was killed...like a new born. Good job, I do not trust those dogs one bit, no matter how they are raised. Just think if the child had been killed. Then he would have shot the owner...I know I would have....in the knees. And then made sure he lived the rest of his life eating out of and shitting into a tube.

Hulud
11-19-2006, 08:20 PM
I love animals, I brake for all animals if nobody is behind me. I have never hunted, but I do fish. I love dogs, and hate people that hurt them....for no reason. That being said I would have shot it more than twice. Animal control would have given him warning after warning until someone was killed...like a new born. Good job, I do not trust those dogs one bit, no matter how they are raised. Just think if the child had been killed. Then he would have shot the owner...I know I would have....in the knees. And then made sure he lived the rest of his life eating out of and shitting into a tube.
:stupid: +1

On_Her_Face
11-19-2006, 08:23 PM

+1.. i thought u were gonna bitch at him for shooting the dog, i got a little chuckle when u said u would of shot him more than twice :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 08:26 PM
lol, owner runs at him, he shoots him..LLLLOOOLLLEl Ho El

but you should of broke it's legs with the pipe ftw first..then if the owner came at you, break his legs too...:goodjob:

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 08:41 PM
hypothetical question. Is it inhumane to continuously shoot the dog in the face to ensure that it is in fact dead, to prevent it from suffering. with an AK.

DrivenMind
11-19-2006, 08:44 PM
hypothetical question. Is it inhumane to continuously shoot the dog in the face to ensure that it is in fact dead, to prevent it from suffering. with an AK.

Not at all, in fact the more ammunition you use on the animal, the more humane it is. :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
11-19-2006, 08:44 PM
^^^sounds reasonable to me

Brett
11-19-2006, 08:45 PM

really easy fix.

Yeah but if I am reading his post right, didnt this dog attack his dog twice already? The first time would have been time to shoot the dog, If I came home and a dog was attacking my pet, I would have killed the dog the first time.

§treet_§peed
eh just shoot it with a 8 gauge shot gun

Jecht

ROFL :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 08:46 PM
im not gonna give u shit for it i mean im a pit lover, but i know pits can be mean, and i have no right to tell u ur in the wrong for shooting it if it was coming at u though that was drastic, as for me i today i walked 7 pits around my friends neighborhood, didn't have a single problem and got a lot of comment's from the neighbors about how beautiful they were and they wanted to pet them and did. but im sad to here that a pit got killed.

Kyle
11-19-2006, 08:46 PM

The mental image of that is hilarious for some reason.

Halfwit
11-19-2006, 08:48 PM
The mental image of that is hilarious for some reason.

BOOM!! HEAD SHOT

rupertaker
I didn't even read past the first page but I bet the white trash is coming out of the wood work.

If I was in your situation I would have done the same thing.

Kyle

I am pretty much the same way. The shit out of the tube thing is a little much but whatever.

dumpdaccord
Got some new neighbors a coupl months ago. They had 2 pits that they let run free.

A couple of weeks ago I walked outside with my newborn daughter in my arms to find a pit messin with my 2 dogs. I took my daughter in then ran back outside with a pipe to run it off. When I tried to run it off it stood its ground until I knocked tha shit out of it. Right across the head. It was dazed for a sec then took off home. I followed it to the owners house and tried to be nice about it at first. I told him I had a newborn and there was a leash law. After he caught an attitude with me I told him if I see it in my yard again I was going to kill it.

Then last week I come home and guess whats in my yard again? I couldn't get to it this time before it ran off. The owner was in his yard. I told him it had one more time to come in my yard and walked inside.

About 2pm today I heard my dogs barking and fighting (invisible fence) so I looked out the window and saw it again. Walked to my bedroom, grabbed my new S&W .40 and went outside. I have been wanting to fire it, it was the first time.

So anyways, tha pit ran at me;) so I shot it. Twice.

The owner came running over and started cussin. I told him I had warned him twice and to get out of my yard. He promptly left my yard.

Dailed the sherriff and walked back inside.

It was a good day.:goodjob: :lmfao:

only thing i would of done different is use my .357:goodjob:
i have dogs and a family too and if theres an aggressive animal in the area i wouldve acted the same. gettin somethin with a .308 round for the tough guys:D

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 08:49 PM
BOOM!! HEAD SHOT
you would like to watch an animal suffer wouldn't you you fucking emo..:lmfao: head shot ftw beyotch!!!!!!

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 08:51 PM
so heres what happened:

poor dog
http://images.worldofstock.com/slides/PPT1120.jpghttp://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/ryu-bigsuper-1-perma.gif<<rb26powered

1439/2000
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Fuck yes. I'm sick of hearing people talk about their pit bulls blah blah. You gave them PLENTY warning and with a small child I wouldn't take any chances. You 1, Pit Bull 0.

+1.

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM

as for that comment, i think its sad ur that negligent, come to my freinds house and play with anyone of his 7 pitbull's, and see what raising them right does, also watch this video dipshit...

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=mmwaHMzgrKk&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//sjl-static5.sjl.youtube.com/vi/mmwaHMzgrKk/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskK-uEQVNdC6a4XcCgLSAQgO

Hulud
11-19-2006, 08:53 PM
as for that comment, i think its sad ur that negligent, come to my freinds house and play with anyone of his 7 pitbull's, and see what raising them right does, also watch this video dipshit...

he never said that pits kill

if a dog was attacking me and my family youd better believe i would kill it

and if your the owner and i told you alredy, youd better be glad i didnt kill you too

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 08:54 PM
oooo no this pitbull looks so mean, she's so ferocious she let a duck sit on her head....

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 08:55 PM
lol head shot to the owner

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 08:56 PM
he never said that pits kill

and if your the owner and i told you alredy, youd better be glad i didnt kill you toooh helll naw crazyone, Hulud said he was gonna rape your mom

you gonna take that?

Hulud
oooo no this pitbull looks so mean, she's so ferocious she let a duck sit on her head....
are you fucking stupid?

the koukis guy never said anything about pits

thecrazyone
how about his one he was definitely not raised right, because no one is ever gonna kid nap that girl without losing a hand

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 08:57 PM
hey Hassan i'm thinking more of a Goku .gif would be the appropriate thing insead of street fighter

1439/2000
11-19-2006, 08:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=mmwaHMzgrKk&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//sjl-static5.sjl.youtube.com/vi/mmwaHMzgrKk/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskK-uEQVNdC6a4XcCgLSAQgO

LOL is this a picture of him?

http://theotherpage.com/images/redneck.jpg

RandomGuy
hey Hassan i'm thinking more of a Goku .gif would be the appropriate thing insead of street fighter
how bout shut the fuck up.gif

thecrazyone
yea don't ever trust this type of dog.

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
LOL is this a picture of him?

http://theotherpage.com/images/redneck.jpg

ha once again the stereotype of only white trash own pitbulls??

oooook ur ignorant to.

DrivenMind
11-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Yea... it's not like "Pit Bulls" are horrible dogs, if fact quite the contrary. A dog is a reflection of it's owner, or lack thereof.

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:01 PM
yea white trash?

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Yea... it's not like "Pit Bulls" are horrible dogs, if fact quite the contrary. A dog is a reflection of it's owner, or lack thereof.
true, very true

my boss has 2 pits, they are the sweetest dogs i have ever seen

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:02 PM
ATTN: Crazyone stop posting pics, no one cares

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:03 PM
quite the opposite of a naked guy sitting on a toilet??

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:04 PM
ok ill stop now, just trying to get the point across to people who are ignorant bastards.

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:05 PM
ok ill stop now, just trying to get the point across to people who are ignorant bastards.
who? show me where people said ignorant comments about pits, cause i missed it

1439/2000
11-19-2006, 09:07 PM
thecrazyone, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK THAT YOU ARE AN ADVOCATE FOR THESE DOGS. THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE AGGRESSIVE, IN THIS CASE THEY WERE AGGRESSIVE AND AFTER MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO END IT PEACEFULLY HE DID WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE.

http://www.animaladvocates.com/images/DANGEROUS%20BREEDS/pit%20bull%20bpoland.jpg
+
"Get the fuck outta my yard bitch"
http://www.otrarealidad.net/multimedia/images/dearticulos/rambo.jpg

+

http://bulliray.com/Feature_Article_February_2004/Feature_Article_January_2004/Feature_December/Feature_Nov_/Feature_October_2003/pitbull_mean.jpg

"Oh its on now!"
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2005/10/29/inside-rambo.jpg

=

http://www.dailycal.org/images/art/03.03.Shooting.BAILY.jpg

The End.

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:08 PM
thecrazyone, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK THAT YOU ARE AN ADVOCATE FOR THESE DOGS. THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE AGGRESSIVE, IN THIS CASE THEY WERE AGGRESSIVE AND AFTER MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO END IT PEACEFULLY HE DID WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE.

http://www.animaladvocates.com/images/DANGEROUS%20BREEDS/pit%20bull%20bpoland.jpg
+

+

http://bulliray.com/Feature_Article_February_2004/Feature_Article_January_2004/Feature_December/Feature_Nov_/Feature_October_2003/pitbull_mean.jpg

"Oh its on now!"

=

The End.
:lmao:

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 09:08 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHA +1

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:09 PM
like i said.

im not gonna give u shit for it i mean im a pit lover, but i know pits can be mean, and i have no right to tell u ur in the wrong for shooting it if it was coming at u though that was drastic, as for me i today i walked 7 pits around my friends neighborhood, didn't have a single problem and got a lot of comment's from the neighbors about how beautiful they were and they wanted to pet them and did. but im sad to here that a pit got killed.

I do not trust those dogs one bit, no matter how they are raised.

right there hulud.

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 09:11 PM

+

+

"Oh its on now!"

=

The End.LMAOOOOOOOO

1439/2000
ha once again the stereotype of only white trash own pitbulls??

oooook ur ignorant to.

Ignorant? I'm almost done with college and he has SEVEN FUCKING DOGS.

Hulud
right there hulud.
so someone saying they arent going to trust an animal is wrong?

ok :rolleyes:

you need to realize that dogs are animals, you can NEVER trust one 100%

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 09:12 PM
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.igorilla.com%2Fgor illa%2Fanimal%2Fcover200.gif&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details ..

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 09:13 PM
see some fucked up shit like this could of happened to him or his family if he hadn't of done what he done...

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.leerburg.com%2FPho tos%2Fsoda1.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Ignorant? I'm almost done with college and he has SEVEN FUCKING DOGS.

whats wrong with having 7 dogs if he has a huge backyard with a 6 foot privact fence, he has bread them and has 3 litters of them and kept one from each litter.

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:15 PM
see some fucked up shit like this could of happened to him or his family if he hadn't of done what he done...

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.leerburg.com%2FPho tos%2Fsoda1.jpg&moduleId=svc_image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

that can happen from any dog.

its all in the video.

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 09:16 PM
and heres what happened later that day:

Confusedkorean, CrazyAsian, and Ct9a Gsr enter room
http://www.awdconservancy.org/images/facts%20page/dead_dog.jpg

http://www.koreananimals.org/images/dog_p16.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/brasscatt2/dog-meat-24.jpg

http://www.q-cafe.com.cn/images/chinese_chef.jpg

http://www.harrisonarkansas.org/photos/headers/chinese.jpg

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:17 PM

:lmao:

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM
^lol that funny and disgusting at the same time, i had chinese food today.

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM
i know it could happen from any dog..but if the dog charged towards him it could of easily done that to him...i mean i'm not one for hurting any animal, but i will shoot or beat the fuck out of any animal that trys to attack me if at all possible...

thecrazyone
11-19-2006, 09:20 PM
shiit 3 weeks ago in california a mini pincher killed a 2 year old.

GIXXERDK
11-19-2006, 09:27 PM
so someone saying they arent going to trust an animal is wrong?

ok :rolleyes:

you need to realize that dogs are animals, you can NEVER trust one 100%

That I disagree with

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM
How are your dogs? They okay? Did the owner take the dead dog outta your yard atleast?

No, the cops and animal control took it.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
holy sit... you know there is such thing as animal control as well....

Yeah, I called them once before and they never showed.

But they showed this time when the sherriff called to have it removed.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Holy shit man... Thats intense, if anyone messed with my dog I might have to do the same. I probably would have gone for the owner first, then the dog. But whatever.

Well, the way I see it is live and let live, which is what I did with the owner by trying to talk to him. Not once did mine go in his yard.

Far as I'm concerned I gave him plenty of warning and he tried to call me on it by not taking heed.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:33 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love animals, but when it comes down to it

family and friends come first

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM

really easy fix.

I did, forgot to mention it.

They never showed.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
BOOM!

HEAD SHOT (S)

Yep!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:38 PM
+1 for u good job damn ass should of listened. what did the cops say?

Cops told me I was well within my rights. Also, I didn't mention that I had called them before about it, so they already had that on file too.

They were cool about it and told me to call if I had a problem with the owner.

He looks like a pussy anyways, lol

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:38 PM
That I disagree with
ill just laugh when you get bit

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 09:40 PM
LOL dude theyre gonna kill your dogs hahah really... i'm sure vigilance will get the best of them....

vengeance is a dish best served cold... lol theyre gonna castrate your dogs and feed them to you... and u wont even know

Jokes aside, you better watch out or something man, people do crazy shit when animals are involved. Just keep 'em indoors for a month or so... let things calm back down.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM

Thats exactly how I am.

I may have acted differently in the past (run it off), but now that I'm a father I'm not taking ANY chances with her life. Especially against an unpredictable dog and his dumbass owner.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:43 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
11-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Thats exactly how I am.

I may have acted differently in the past (run it off), but now that I'm a father I'm not taking ANY chances with her life. Especially against an unpredictable dog and his dumbass owner.
i agree, i mean i dont have kids but i know that if a dog were to attack my kids i would kill it, and if i had warned the owner he'd be lucky to be alive

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:46 PM

Thanks

But the thing is, you took responsiblity for them. This ones owner was very negligent and didnt listen to my requests to keep the dog contained. The dog didnt look well taken care of either.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:48 PM
so heres what happened:

poor dog
http://images.worldofstock.com/slides/PPT1120.jpghttp://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/ryu-bigsuper-1-perma.gif<<rb26powered

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:56 PM

and if your the owner and i told you alredy, youd better be glad i didnt kill you too

I may have been short in the original post, but this I believe is why the owner promptly left my yard.

When he came running into my yard shoutin I was beyond angry, and truth be told killing his dog didn't satisfy it. I shouted back at him to leave my yard, only for my protection from the law. I was so angry at that point I don't know what may have happened if me and him got into it.

After looking back at how fast he left my yard, Im sure he realized how stupid it was to come at a man holding a still warm .40 after shooting his dog and was obviously still pissed.

I'm sure this isn't the end of it, but atleast he now knows what I won't put up with.:screwy:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 09:59 PM
how about his one he was definitely not raised right, because no one is ever gonna kid nap that girl without losing a hand

then 10 years from now it snaps and attacks the little girl.

Stop tryin to make them look harmless, you know they can be very harmful.

And like I always said, I'll leave pits alone until one looks at me more than once, cause aint no dog gonna attack me when my back is turned.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
yea don't ever trust this type of dog.

You know, the way you're tryin to sale this shit is pissing me off.

The next time ANYTHING threatens you or your loved ones how about you let me know so I can find a bunch cute pics of it and post them all over your thread.

I KILLED A PIT. KISS MY ASS:2up:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:06 PM

Exactly!

+10!:goodjob:

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 10:08 PM
ok RB26powered i have a question for you.

Ok now say someone pulled a gun to your head and said. "have anal sex with this dead pitbull or I will shoot you" what would you do? By "shoot you" he means anally fuck you. And if you fucked the dog you would get super HIV+ .

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:10 PM
like i said.

right there hulud.

How does someone saying they don't trust a dog show ignorance??

That shows intelligence.

You trust all animals you see?

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:12 PM

+

+

"Oh its on now!"

=

The End.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:12 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:18 PM
LOL dude theyre gonna kill your dogs hahah really... i'm sure vigilance will get the best of them....

vengeance is a dish best served cold... lol theyre gonna castrate your dogs and feed them to you... and u wont even know

Jokes aside, you better watch out or something man, people do crazy shit when animals are involved. Just keep 'em indoors for a month or so... let things calm back down.

Yeah, I'll be watchin him harder now. I try not to underestimate people, but this dude aint impressed me in any way yet. I'm not to worried.

We're moving soon anyways. Too much white trash movin in the neighborhood and dropping the property values. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:19 PM
ok RB26powered i have a question for you.

Ok now say someone pulled a gun to your head and said. "have anal sex with this dead pitbull or I will shoot you" what would you do? By "shoot you" he means anally fuck you. And if you fucked the dog you would get super HIV+ .

Holy fuck man

How do you come up with this shit??:lmfao:

I'll have to convien on this one and get back to you. LOLOLO

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Holy fuck man

How do you come up with this shit??:lmfao:

I'll have to convien on this one and get back to you. LOLOLO

what u mean its either A or B

red pill or blue pill

no in between, theres no answer: C.... what would yo u prefer? Getting your shit packed in by Shaquile O'neal, or making your neighbors pay by fucking the dog!. (and getting HIV+)

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:29 PM
what u mean its either A or B

red pill or blue pill

no in between, theres no answer: C.... what would yo u prefer? Getting your shit packed in by Shaquile O'neal, or making your neighbors pay by fucking the dog!. (and getting HIV+)

LOL

C......

I still got 8 rounds in that clip.:lmfao:

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 10:31 PM
LOL

C......

I still got 8 rounds in that clip.:lmfao:
so who would you "shoot"

Shaquile O'Neal or the dead dog

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The Ren
11-19-2006, 10:34 PM
As you know Im probably one of the biggest advocates for animals on the boards as I am a Vet Technician and I own my own pit.. but to be honest you did the right thing. A dogs temperment is determined by plenty of things.. take for instance the golden retriever that just came into my office.. He was abused as a puppy and was not taken care of.. when he came into the vet.. it was obvious he was a bit wierd.. well yesterday he tried to bite one of the tech repeatedly in the face just for her bending down to his level.. a golden retriever.. those are the typical family dogs.. but as far as an aggressive dog.. if you warned the owner and he continually didnt care.. its his neglagence that killed his dog. I am going to be installing an invisable fence in my backyard.. and there are two little bichon's that continually come into my yard.. I have already warned them once that if they come into my yard... I am not responsable for what my dog does.. period..

Chuckster
11-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Im more piss the way the pit owner handle the situation. I have had 3 pits, and they are great dogs, if trained properly. You have a greater responability ownign a pit then any other dog. All pit owners should know that, and if they dont they dont deserve to have the dog in the first place. Sad to hear ya shot a dog, but if it was about to attack you. , then you did what you had to do. Did the pits harm your dogs? What kinda dogs do you have?

Chuckster
11-19-2006, 10:36 PM
As you know Im probably one of the biggest advocates for animals on the boards as I am a Vet Technician and I own my own pit.. but to be honest you did the right thing. A dogs temperment is determined by plenty of things.. take for instance the golden retriever that just came into my office.. He was abused as a puppy and was not taken care of.. when he came into the vet.. it was obvious he was a bit wierd.. well yesterday he tried to bite one of the tech repeatedly in the face just for her bending down to his level.. a golden retriever.. those are the typical family dogs.. but as far as an aggressive dog.. if you warned the owner and he continually didnt care.. its his neglagence that killed his dog. I am going to be installing an invisable fence in my backyard.. and there are two little bichon's that continually come into my yard.. I have already warned them once that if they come into my yard... I am not responsable for what my dog does.. period..

Free lunch on the neighbors? sry lol

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:42 PM

Thanks

In the past I had to learn to read thier temperments when I was contracting for communications companies. I only had one incident dispite years of dealing with random dogs.

StupidBikerBoy
11-19-2006, 10:44 PM
Im more piss the way the pit owner handle the situation. I have had 3 pits, and they are great dogs, if trained properly. You have a greater responability ownign a pit then any other dog. All pit owners should know that, and if they dont they dont deserve to have the dog in the first place. Sad to hear ya shot a dog, but if it was about to attack you. , then you did what you had to do. Did the pits harm your dogs? What kinda dogs do you have?

They are mutts, but have a lot of sheppard in them. Very good dogs. Aside from them chewing on anything they can get thier paws on. lol

I rescued them from being put out at work. I got them for my daughter to grow up playing with when she gets a little older.

RandomGuy
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
i'm not even gonna lie, i hate dogs lol haha

sometimes when they get ignorant i just wanna make a timberland imprint on their face... but some dogs are cool... but the excessively loud mean ones i hate. Cats on the other hand are cool... they are smart, quiet and dont make messes.... But yeah some dogs have like ?ego problems? heh... or something like that... makes u just wanna knee drop their skull while theyre sleeping.

The Ren
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a huge scar on my left arm from an 11 month old rottwieler... the owner told me it was fine and as soon as I went to bend down the dog went straight for my arm.. I shoved my knee it its chest and the dog backed down.. then a few minutes later the dog tried it again.. and I asked the owner to leave.. once the owner was gone the dog was fine.. but I didnt realize how bad it was till the other tech I was with thought the dog was bleeding since my arm was covered it blood.. then we realized it was me.. this was about 4 years ago... the scars are still there..

Kyle
11-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Congrats RB26powered on such a great thread.