PDA

View Full Version : So i spent my 21st in jail

PhAtBoYMr2
11-19-2006, 05:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/Picture047.jpg

least i got a t-shirt

RutRoe
11-19-2006, 05:55 PM
HA ha...I have tons of friends with that shirt.

Hope you're safe. Happy b'day I guess ? :)

PhAtBoYMr2
11-19-2006, 05:56 PM
thanks man, it was a good time for sure...

I will never forget this bday because it't actually my first time being arrested.

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 05:57 PM
o hell naw!! sorry fo reals.. but still..:lmfao: what did you do to go to jail? it was one of my good friends b-days today and we attempted to throw a party for him last night but the cheap ass dj that some one had got ditched out, so i was see you should of went with the guy i know, but anyways yeah...i got him drunk off his ass lol..it was his 19th..but yeah how the hell did you manage this shit?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-19-2006, 05:59 PM
cliffs?

PhAtBoYMr2
11-19-2006, 06:01 PM
to make a long story short athens police are douchebags

I got a ciatation for "public intoxication" funny thing was i wasn't even in public

My buddy blew a .06 and the cop decided to take him to jail, i wasn't too pleased because he blew under the limit but took him anyway so i had my words with the cop..

next thing i know i was in the back of the cop car heading to jail with my buddy.....

Good times.

Julio
11-19-2006, 06:01 PM
haha .. happy bday..

Bballjamal
11-19-2006, 06:06 PM
lol! I just spent 5days in county for some dumb shit! Never fun......

Your situation is totally diff though! Glad to see you were a in and out case!

CHADbee
11-19-2006, 06:06 PM
well at least it did'nt happen last weekend.

ahmonrah
11-19-2006, 06:09 PM
never been......incarcerated. glad your out though...nice T-shirt!

PhAtBoYMr2
11-19-2006, 06:10 PM
the bondsman was awesome, if your ever in clarke county jail give him a call...

i called him and was out of jail in about 30 minutes, he even gave me a ride home and me and 2 other drunks laughed about the whole night...

Those cops were bastards...

PRiMAdonna
11-19-2006, 06:13 PM
athens cops are douchebags for sure.
thats the only reason i dont like going there to party too much... at least one of the people i am with always have some sort of run-in with an athens cop for something stupid...

oh well... happy birthday? hope you had fun! (atleast they couldnt get your for MIP!)

§treet_§peed
11-19-2006, 06:18 PM
huh...whenever i was in athens, this being a while back when i was 17, we went on a halloween night and of course the dogs murdered the other team and yeah..everybody was drunk off there ass trick or treating and such..anyways make a long story short..me and a shit load of friends went down there witha bout 500 bucks in bur and liqour and got shit faced..few people wanted to walk back to where the cars where to go mixx them another drink and well i said hurry up and yet they were like why and i knew the cops were gonna come and run us off and sure enough as soon as i tol them that they did...well i had to drive..i was a little buzzed but for the most part sober..but i knew the cop would be able to smell it on me, but he pulled me over cause i took a right hand turn in a left hand turn only exit out of the parking lot..well he let me go and was like have a good night...even tho my friend had a galon of Jack sitting between his legs open..i was like o fuck me...but we were lucky as fuck i guess

Sushi
11-19-2006, 06:21 PM
lol nice t-shirt. sucks going to jail tho? whats there area code?

Brett
11-19-2006, 06:27 PM
The cop was racise!! LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
11-19-2006, 06:41 PM
area code was 706 and yea it sucks when those cuffs on you.

What sucked worse was being in there for absolutley nothing....

DrivenMind
11-19-2006, 08:03 PM

Ya there's a very special feeling associated with the way your stomach plummets, when you feel that cop leading you to the cop car with his hand around your wrist. Personally I have a deep hatered for cops who abuse their power, but I understand the job they do, and the risks they take so I don't have my car stolen on a weekly basis, or a drug lab up the street.

I spent my Independence Day in 2004, learning what it was like to have the law take your independence. Then in April of 2005, my right foot again got the best of me, on what I thought was an empty straight. I spent the next 18 hours in jail, and the past 9 months of my license suspension thinking about it.

babygurl
11-20-2006, 08:59 AM
AHAH sorry to hear that dude...stories you can tell years from now..

It sounds like your friend got pulled over, or were you guys just walking down the street? Either way its a bullshit charge with a small fine...they might even throw it out...LOL

ShooterMcGavin
11-20-2006, 09:12 AM
hmmm, i'm always up for trying new things but that's one thing i think i'll pass on ;) :D

The Golden Child
11-20-2006, 09:31 AM
well daym that sucks ..

con
11-20-2006, 01:43 PM
no fair, I didn't get a tee-shirt for my B.S. arrest. I do however remember the $3K and inflated insurance rates it's caused me for the past 3 years...............

public drunk, lmao remembering a friend busted for this after a 2am brawl at Krystal's. sometimes you just have to know when to shut the hell up....or take a ride......

chnco
11-20-2006, 01:47 PM
damn, it sucks that they profiled you!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-20-2006, 02:10 PM
sue them all !

Ruiner
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
to make a long story short athens police are douchebags

I got a ciatation for "public intoxication" funny thing was i wasn't even in public

My buddy blew a .06 and the cop decided to take him to jail, i wasn't too pleased because he blew under the limit but took him anyway so i had my words with the cop..

next thing i know i was in the back of the cop car heading to jail with my buddy.....

Good times.

Odd, I lived and partied in Athens for 5 years and NEVER had a problem with the cops...

A. Was your buddy driving a car?
B. Not in public? Explain...
C. Why are the cops douchebags again?

Ruiner
11-20-2006, 02:23 PM
no fair, I didn't get a tee-shirt for my B.S. arrest. I do however remember the $3K and inflated insurance rates it's caused me for the past 3 years...............

public drunk, lmao remembering a friend busted for this after a 2am brawl at Krystal's. sometimes you just have to know when to shut the hell up....or take a ride......

Why were you arrested? What makes it so "B.S."?

Ruiner
11-20-2006, 02:24 PM

If you had words with him, that isn't "nothing"...