PDA

View Full Version : Driver from DriftFury Accident

Bajjani
11-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Anyone have an update on this guy, anyone know him?

When I got over there he was on the ground crying and when he stood up finally he was shaking. I just wanted to see if anyone knew how he was doing as well

Brett
11-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah I hope is he okay as well, Our thoughts are with him also, and I hope this doesnt change his passion for the sport he was doing or keep him from getting back on the track. No one puts the blame on him, It was just a bad accident.

DRFT86
11-19-2006, 10:20 AM
I hope matt heals fast and is back on to his life. Its a sad unfortunate thing that happened but sometimes these things do happen. My question is, is there a compensation for the drivers? One group went twice and the others went 3 times i believe. Me and a buddy were wondering if there would be anything for the drivers since it was cancelled early. Some guys drove from Tenn, NC, Maryland, Texas, Miami, etc.

Bajjani
11-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I think that should be the least of the drivers worries unless they really are selfish

yea it sucks but its not like it was jus like okay we're done go home

DRFT86
11-19-2006, 10:26 AM
It kinda was, they said we can stay and clean up or go home...

DRFT86
11-19-2006, 10:27 AM
I honestly could care less about the 70 bucks I spent on the event, thats not that big of a deal, or the 20 min drive south that i had to take to get there. I was just wondering about the guys that drove so far to get there.

4ngie
11-19-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah I hope is he okay as well, Our thoughts are with him also, and I hope this doesnt change his passion for the sport he was doing or keep him from getting back on the track. No one puts the blame on him, It was just a bad accident.
Well said.

The Ren
11-19-2006, 10:59 AM
I really hope the driver is doing ok. I know this cant be easy for him either and as said the blame is not to be put on him at all. Accidents happen, and hopefully both will recover from physical and mental pain..

On_Her_Face
11-19-2006, 11:10 AM
man i missed drift fury this time, had to work. does anybody mind explaining what happened with the wreck?.. hope the driver will be ok

mach1girl
11-19-2006, 12:15 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=91681

M1G

Fast Shadow
11-19-2006, 12:58 PM
I don't think anything about the driver should be publicized unless he says it's OK. Just because I know some stupid asshole will try to do something as "revenge" to him so he can brag about it on the Internet.

PRiMAdonna
11-19-2006, 02:27 PM
^^^ i agree. i dont think anything about the driver's identity should even be discussed. i feel SO bad for him/her and i hope they are taking it ok... you know that they HAVE to feel like absolute shit.