PDA

View Full Version : SDR results today 11/18

2.3 Evo 8
11-18-2006, 07:58 PM
I went out to the SEMC track day this afternoon.

My car ran like poop. Multiple problems all around. Between the 2-step screwing up and the car falling flat on its face around 7500 rpms, it felt horrible.

Only ran a few times before calling it quits with a best of:

2.0 60' - 12.1 @ 115 mph :gay:

The is by far the worst my car has ever felt. Data logs show some weird shit going on right now.

Clutch line is still leaking hydrolic fluid, ignition is breaking up bad, and there a few "new" rattles that I've never heard before.

Time to do a little wrenching if my lower back can take it.

If you didn't make it to this event, you missed out! There were some seriously fast cars there. A very impressive mid 8 second mustang and Incontt's badass convertable Trans Am. That thing hauls ass!

LT1UltraZ
11-18-2006, 08:04 PM

My car ran like poop. Multiple problems all around. Between the 2-step screwing up and the car falling flat on its face around 7500 rpms, it felt horrible.

The is by far the worst my car has ever felt. Data logs show some weird shit going on right now.

Clutch line is still leaking hydrolic fluid, ignition is breaking up bad, and there a few "new" rattles that I've never heard before.

If you didn't make it to this event, you missed out! There were some seriously fast cars there. A very impressive mid 8 second mustang and Incontt's badass convertable Trans Am. That thing hauls ass!

damn i thought your car wasnt goin to be ready to race me this weekend??! :gay:
i might be heading up to gnet in a few... i guess we can race eh?

2.3 Evo 8
11-18-2006, 08:11 PM
damn i thought your car wasnt goin to be ready to race me this weekend??! :gay:

I got in town late Friday night and "thought" I fixed the leaking fluid. Obviously I was wrong.

Why didn't you take your 700hp camaro? Probably because you can't drive worth a fuck!

You and I will meet soon enough whether its to race or something else. ;)

LT1UltraZ
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I got in town late Friday night and "thought" I fixed the leaking fluid. Obviously I was wrong.

Why didn't you take your 700hp camaro? Probably because you can't drive worth a fuck!

You and I will meet soon enough whether its to race or something else. ;)

You have no room to talk about my driving skills.....Too bad u cant pay Buscher to teach you how to drive eh :ninja:
As far as your childish threats...i am shackin in my boots:boohoo:

oh yea, i couldnt make it there with my 700 hp because i dont have a 700 hp camaro, i guess u need to keep on telling yourself that i make 700 so u dont feel too bad about your pos when u get smoked by me:burnout:

2.3 Evo 8
11-18-2006, 08:31 PM
You have no room to talk about my driving skills.....Too bad u cant pay Buscher to teach you how to drive eh :ninja:
As far as your childish threats...i am shackin in my boots:boohoo:

oh yea, i couldnt make it there with my 700 hp because i dont have a 700 hp camaro, i guess u need to keep on telling yourself that i make 700 so u dont feel too bad about your pos when u get smoked by me:burnout:

Marcin, you got a big mouth. Somebody needs to fix that problem for you.

Incontt
11-18-2006, 09:38 PM

traction just wasnt there for me either and i had 28x10.5 slicks. I just ran to the 1/8 (with no cage) only managed a 6.505 but that is ok witht the traction probs. I didnt get to talk to nearly enuff people...there were some nice folks with nice cars!!!
2.3 evo 8, i saw your car on one pass and it was running smoothly and then you could hear like one cylinder drop out...like you were blowing out the spark or something like that. You still made some great times considering all you had going on.

Lankhoss
11-19-2006, 02:00 AM
I was having traction problems, as well. Not to mention, MAJOR driving problems. I was so frustrated all day, never got a single good solid run in. I still can't break 1.99 60's either :(

lightspeed
11-19-2006, 03:14 AM
damnit, how come youll come up to run him, but you told me just this afternoon that you couldnt come out this weekend :???:
im officially giving up to calling you out, and im taking this as an inferred "no." ;) we'll just have to play it by ear I guess.

Incontt
11-19-2006, 03:36 AM
I was having traction problems, as well. Not to mention, MAJOR driving problems. I was so frustrated all day, never got a single good solid run in. I still can't break 1.99 60's either :(
Lankhoss, i woulda loved to see you school the Viper!!

Lankhoss
11-19-2006, 02:14 PM

Did you see me running the 427 Cobra? WOULD have been great races, it was a good matchup....unfortunately, I screwed up all 3 runs really badly :(

While we were driving back, a red older style Prelude came flying up next to me and we did a run on the highway. I heard from others he was running 11.8 at the track, but I don't remember seeing him run. That thing was FAST! We were dead even until 110, then I started pulling way. Got about a car or a car and a half by 130 - 135.

Maniaç
11-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Dude you're slow. L0L

Buford
11-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Dude you're slow. L0L

:lmfao:

You have some serious power behind that EVO! Sucks about the problems though! From what I hear, DSM's just leak everywhere :???:

Lankhoss
11-19-2006, 02:29 PM

I almost forgot. Here's a video from last winter, when I ran into that Viper one night on the highway. I was stock at the time. He hasn't modded it since this night, either. Now I have headers and an intake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04aEGMgs3DU

Incontt
11-19-2006, 02:33 PM
i saw that video before!! YOu shoulda come out to the Mainstream dyno today...2 other vettes there..Leadfoot and "Dan"

Buford
11-19-2006, 02:35 PM
I almost forgot. Here's a video from last winter, when I ran into that Viper one night on the highway. I was stock at the time. He hasn't modded it since this night, either. Now I have headers and an intake.

That video is popular! You are a celebrity :cheers:

Maniaç
11-19-2006, 02:35 PM
:lmfao:

You have some serious power behind that EVO! Sucks about the problems though! From what I hear, DSM's just leak everywhere :???:

I was just playing man Phil's car is no joke trust me. He's a Monkey too. ;)

Lankhoss
11-19-2006, 02:40 PM
That video is popular! You are a celebrity :cheers:

It was so funny, when I was talking to the guy with the 427 Cobra, he started talking about seeing some videos on Spdkilz's site. I said "Hey, this is the C6 Z06 from a lot of those videos. I'm Lankhoss!" and he was like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????? THIS IS THE CAR???"

It was funny as hell, him and his brother were freaking out. Then he said something about how he wouldn't feel so bad losing to a legend ha ha

I went and told Rick we had fans heh

Buford
11-19-2006, 02:47 PM
I was just playing man Phil's car is no joke trust me. He's a Monkey too. ;)

I know - I have alot of love for EVO's. I want to see more of it too! :yes:

LETZ RUN
11-19-2006, 04:41 PM
damnit, how come youll come up to run him, but you told me just this afternoon that you couldnt come out this weekend :???:
im officially giving up to calling you out, and im taking this as an inferred "no." ;) we'll just have to play it by ear I guess.

We were at the bp lastnight with the red ws6. Someone said they were calling you and that you would come out and race for some cash. Idunno who the person was, but I guess it wasnt true. You need to get together with the red ws6 for some dig runs :D

mike's02ls1
11-19-2006, 05:10 PM

Was the owner of that Viper a short guy that sounds like he is gay? If so I race him also and put 3 cars on him to 135... This was in my old Z28..

Lankhoss
11-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Was the owner of that Viper a short guy that sounds like he is gay? If so I race him also and put 3 cars on him to 135... This was in my old Z28..

No, this is another guy.

LT1UltraZ
11-19-2006, 06:37 PM

i never made it up :( car was running to lean for mu liking :cry: