PDA

View Full Version : Misc Common and De La Soul coming to tabernacle

Sledlude
06-05-2005, 03:58 PM
As the 2nd part of the New Jazz Philosophy Tour... its gonna be Common Sense, De La Soul, and John Legend. it ought to be the shit!

A1EX
06-05-2005, 04:05 PM
common sucks and de la soul i dont think they should even be considered as artists

Sledlude
06-05-2005, 04:07 PM
youre serious? what would you consider an artist if common and de la soul arent? you must be a cash money fan or some shit like that

A1EX
06-05-2005, 04:09 PM
naw i dont like dem either im a big camron and da rest of the diplomats fan and ti is pretty good

CLyons27
06-05-2005, 04:17 PM
As the 2nd part of the New Jazz Philosophy Tour... its gonna be Common Sense, De La Soul, and John Legend. it ought to be the shit!
common stepped his shit up this album so im w/u on it bn a good show

A1EX
06-05-2005, 04:18 PM
havent heard but ill download a couple songs n see but i didnt like him

Negrodamus
06-05-2005, 05:05 PM
common sucks and de la soul i dont think they should even be considered as artists
???? thats your opinion. But he has really stepped it up his current album BE and not on that neo-soul, bean pie, dreadlock bongo beating shit like the last album.

Negrodamus
06-05-2005, 05:06 PM
naw i dont like dem either im a big camron and da rest of the diplomats fan and ti is pretty good
Hooray a fellow Dipset fan....jim jones still sucks

A1EX
06-05-2005, 05:22 PM
i didnt jim jones album it was horrible but the rest of them are good especialli jr writer n juelz

Z33_kid
06-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Hooray a fellow Dipset fan....jim jones still sucks

ahahahhahahahah :lmfao:

bicsintegra
06-06-2005, 08:57 AM
anyone who likes dipset couldn't possibly be a common fan and he likes it that way. his latest album is a classic but if you think oh boy by cameron was a good song stay away from common you won't like it. i hated cameron since back in the day with that horse and carriage bullshit. i do like mic check 1-2, 1-2 by juelz but he is the only member worth discussing. when are they coming

Negrodamus
06-06-2005, 09:09 AM
anyone who likes dipset couldn't possibly be a common fan and he likes it that way. his latest album is a classic but if you think oh boy by cameron was a good song stay away from common you won't like it.
Thats the most retarted statement i have heard all day. music is music.

bicsintegra
06-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Thats the most retarted statement i have heard all day. music is music.

once again this is just my opinion, why is everyone so damn personal on here. music is music but depending on where your from and your age some music might be more acceptable to you. i was just stating that most people who like lil jon, ying yang twins, or maybe a crime mob might not be to welcoming to the roots, common, de la soul, or even mos def. i didn't mean to offend anyone damn!

thinkfast®
06-06-2005, 11:12 AM
shut up bitch. take your propoganda elsewhere.

laters

bicsintegra
06-06-2005, 02:14 PM
?????

Sledlude
06-06-2005, 02:36 PM
i agree with you bcs.. music is music but theres a big difference between ppl like common and lil john... most of those who really like one dont like the other. maybe im a little judgemental here, but it seems like if you think ying yang twins are the best artists alive, its highly likely that you wont appreciate common, mos def, kweli, etc.

any way, they havent said what the date of the show is yet but imma try and find out. i cant wait. the third show of the tour is supposed to have "a special guest".. last time jazz philosophy tour said that, the special guest was kweli. they didnt say it until like 3 days before the show so maybe itll be cool like that again.

thinkfast®
06-06-2005, 04:09 PM
keep me posted on the dates mane... might be Dave Chapelle!! :lol: