PDA

View Full Version : why is it that....

2.0civic
11-18-2006, 06:58 PM
people who dont speak english get pissed off at people trying to help them with customer service when we cant understand what they say?? i was trying to help a customer but my spanish is very limited...then they start bitching me out in english cause i was trying to translate in my head what they were saying....is it just me having this problem where a language barrier pisses off the customer?? i mean come on, i dont go to germany, mexico, (fill in non english speaking country here) and expect them to be fluent in english....fucking assholes..

/rant

~The_Duke~
11-18-2006, 07:00 PM
I hear ya man...specially when you are dealing with them on the phone. When you are in person it is alil easier cas you can draw pictures and write and stuff...

CHADbee
11-18-2006, 07:01 PM
white power? :thinking:

2.0civic
11-18-2006, 07:04 PM
like he got pissed off cause he wanted a $300 phone for $120 and i was like finally "you arent worth losing my job" and then security came by cause theres alot of familys around...i cant speak english but i can cuss you out in it, LIRL...cant understand

PRiMAdonna
11-18-2006, 07:21 PM
this thread made me think about borat, lolololololololololololololololololol

2.0civic
11-18-2006, 07:23 PM
LIRL, DAMNIT YOU JUST KILLED IT..I WANTED TO SEE IT TONIGHT TOO...DAMN YOU

Kyle
11-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Thats a bitch man. It's amazing how many accomodations people want. I think I sound like a fucking redneck when I talk about for'ners.

BTW- Post 666 for me.

JKNOUSE
11-18-2006, 07:51 PM
u no what i think is funny when someone speeking anothing languege is on one of those cell phone ear things, and u think there talking to u and u try to talk back and there like go away

or

people start to talk to u and u know some words, like if they wont to no the total and there like espanol and if the total is 15.46 u say ouno cinco..... coutro sease and there like nooooooo

i like talking to them but i fell stuiped

aaronfelipe
11-18-2006, 07:57 PM
They get irritated because, if you didn't know, it's probably ten times more stressful to them than it is to you and some people DO NOT know how to handle stress.
It's the first time that it has happened to you with him. I guarantee it was not the first time that they are not understood. Chill out, be patient and yuo will see their attitude change %100 no matter it it's spanish, chinese, korean....you name it.

/rant

ahmonrah
11-18-2006, 08:11 PM
u no what i think is funny they try to talk to u in spanish or whatever and u catch some words and ur like u wont this and they look at u like ur retarted then they have one of those damn cell phone ear things and ur like fuck

or

like they start to talk to u in spanish and u look at them like ummmm what, then they get mad at u even no there in america where we speak english, and there like oh u dont speak spanish do u all smart likei read, write and speak english and i didnt understand what the FUCK you were trying to say.....do us a favor. re-read that shit you typed while in the midst of an epeleptic fit, and re-write it.

JKNOUSE
11-18-2006, 08:30 PM
i read, write and speak english and i didnt understand what the FUCK you were trying to say.....do us a favor. re-read that shit you typed while in the midst of an epeleptic fit, and re-write it.

hope i re worded it better:goodjob:

ahmonrah
11-18-2006, 08:33 PM
thanks...but your grammar sucks! :lmfao: but i do understand the annoyance with non-english speaking people interacting in an english speaking country and expecting us to know wtf they are saying....

PRiMAdonna
11-18-2006, 08:51 PM
LIRL, DAMNIT YOU JUST KILLED IT..I WANTED TO SEE IT TONIGHT TOO...DAMN YOU

seriously, GO SEE IT!!! you will NOT be disappointed!! it's fukin hilarious!!

Minze
11-19-2006, 12:54 AM
I have this problem all the time. Spanish customers come by my checkout everyday. Some speak little english but my job doesnt require me to know it. I also feel in my mind that I dont need to learn it. Im American damnit. lol.

2.0civic
11-19-2006, 10:04 PM
lirl at your sig