PDA

View Full Version : Drift Fury is over b/cof accident!- Keep Matt Campbell in your prayers!

GirlieZ
11-18-2006, 02:31 PM
matt, from app got hit, hopefully all will be worked out and he will be ok!

say some prayers ppl!

TeeJay
11-18-2006, 02:32 PM
holy shit howd that happen

TIGERJC
11-18-2006, 02:33 PM
details???

The Yousef
11-18-2006, 02:33 PM
yeah i just got the phone call :(

my prayers are with him...

anyone know what hospital they're taking him too? :( :( :(

stay strong matt.... :(

2.0civic
11-18-2006, 02:35 PM
holy shit what happened?? sucks though

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 02:39 PM
who ??

TeeJay
11-18-2006, 02:39 PM
who ??
matt, ap photography right??

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 02:40 PM
i dunno but i hope hes ok ..

civic95
11-18-2006, 02:49 PM
holy shit what happened?? sucks though

He was taking photos, and someone lost control and hit him. Looked pretty bad, hope he comes out okay. The ambulance said Grady on it so I'm assuming that's were he went.

TIGERJC
11-18-2006, 02:51 PM
He was taking photos, and someone lost control and hit him. Looked pretty bad, hope he comes out okay.
damn, I HOPE HE IS OK

Minze
11-18-2006, 02:52 PM
i didnt know who it was but i saw it and it looked nasty. hope hes alright.

Vteckidd
11-18-2006, 02:57 PM
just heard, stay up matt. Im sure he will be fine, i heard he was taken to GRADY.

his name is Matt Campbell

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 03:04 PM
DF - Drift Fury .. daym being sick sucks didnt know what was going on ..

HyPer50
11-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Damn I think I know who yall are talkin' about. Hope he's alright.

TeeJay
11-18-2006, 03:05 PM
AP Photography on here, used to be GA Teg

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 03:06 PM
ok i know who your talking about ..

CHADbee
11-18-2006, 03:10 PM
from what i was told by one of the guys out the a car was drifting and got traction then hit him....

TIGERJC
11-18-2006, 03:14 PM
anybody got video or pix? i know it is a wrong thing to ask, but...
totally wrong at this time :no:

CHADbee
11-18-2006, 03:14 PM
anybody got video or pix? i know it is a wrong thing to ask, but...
i'm sure it will be on streetfire or some shit soon. i will continue to say small prayers all through the day and thats rare for me....but damn, that was fucked up :cry:

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 03:29 PM
All the interactions i had with him were always humbling. He seems likes a really good guy and i will keep him in my prayers. I was suppose to be there but missed it :(

TeeJay
11-18-2006, 03:35 PM
does anybody know any details, like is he consciousor what part of the body took the most trauma??

slowrolla97
11-18-2006, 03:38 PM
word of mouth is....

he was standing near the crosover with his bvack to the car.... the 240 was in a drift then suddenly caught traction and then understeered into matt...

i missed it...

that was my section to pick up cones in... butt i took a 30 min break for a quick nap... aand kyle came and woke me up and said some shit happened....

stay strong matt!

~~~~ Dominic49

slowrolla97
11-18-2006, 03:40 PM
does anybody know any details, like is he consciousor what part of the body took the most trauma??

he was hit, thrown ino the windshield... tand then flew off and landed on his neck...

some kid said he got it on video.....

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 03:42 PM
OMG, that sucks... damn, i really hope everything turns out ok..

PRiMAdonna
11-18-2006, 03:42 PM
WOW... if anyone contacts grady to check on his condition, post whether he is OK or not...

my prayers are w/family & friends also.

eS_05
11-18-2006, 03:44 PM
WOW... if anyone contacts grady to check on his condition, post whether he is OK or not...

my prayers are w/family & friends also.

yeah, hope he gets better!!!

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 03:46 PM
watching the video is probably gunna be crazy ..

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Honestly i dont think the video should be posted....

~The_Duke~
11-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I hope he is going to be ok...

mishkautkin
11-18-2006, 03:48 PM
he is in all of our prayers, i wish somebody could let us know if he is okay... i feel really bad for both of the guys.

~The_Duke~
11-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Ya the dude that hit him has to feel terrible...

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 03:49 PM

some how it will and people will see it ..

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Yea i know. Mods could control it, but i guess its inevitable.

4dmin
11-18-2006, 03:58 PM
AS MANY HAVE ALREADY POSTED MATT AS STRUCK BY A VEHICLE. HE WAS SHOOTING ONE VEHICLE WITH HIS BACK TURNED AND ANOTHER VEHICLE STRUCK HIM. HE IS AT GRADY. PLEASE KEEP HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS.

I WOULDN'T SUGGEST CALLING OR DROPPING BY UNTIL WE HAVE MORE DETAILS ON HIS STATUS. WE DON'T NEED TO BE ADDING ANY MORE CONFUSION TO THE SITUATION. I KNOW HIS PARENTS ARE ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL I WILL HAVE MORE DETAILS FOR EVERYONE AS I GET THEM.

AND IF I SEE PIX OR VIDS OF THE ACCIDENT ON IA YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!! IT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE AND NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE THAT. I PERSONALY HAD TO CALL HIS PARENTS AND ITS PROBABLY ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER HAD TO DO. PLEASE RESPECT MATT AND HIS FAMILY.

THANK YOU.

bdydrpdmazda
11-18-2006, 03:59 PM
if he is ok he might not mind it being posted, it will make it up either way, a thread just needs to be made warning that if anybody post it they will be banned and it will be deleted unless he is fine and doesnt mind

FCK_Photo
11-18-2006, 04:01 PM
i was 15 feet away when it happend, i looked up to see the 240 locking up its brakes to stop
i looked right into matts face as he looked up and out, then the 240 struck him , im not going to go into any detail because its not my place however i hope a speedy recovery to him, we had chatted throughout the day
he was conccious when the ambulence arrived and he remeber his name and where he was..... he was taken to Grady
all of the photographers on the infeild feel especially touched because all of us where standing where he was at some point during the day...

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 04:02 PM
IF anyone ever posted it period, it should be him. But i agree, it shouldnt be posted at all.

4dmin
11-18-2006, 04:02 PM
if he is ok he might not mind it being posted, it will make it up either way, a thread just needs to be made warning that if anybody post it they will be banned and it will be deleted unless he is fine and doesnt mind

AS OF RIGHT NOW IF I SEE THAT SHIT ON HERE DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK TO IA. I THINK IT IS VERY DISTASTEFUL FOR ANYONE TO WANT TO SEE SUCH THINGS WHEN WE KNOW THE GUY IS SITTING IN SURGERY RIGHT NOW AT GRADY.

bdydrpdmazda
11-18-2006, 04:09 PM
AS OF RIGHT NOW IF I SEE THAT SHIT ON HERE DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK TO IA. I THINK IT IS VERY DISTASTEFUL FOR ANYONE TO WANT TO SEE SUCH THINGS WHEN WE KNOW THE GUY IS SITTING IN SURGERY RIGHT NOW AT GRADY.

Im not saying I want to see it, I agree that it is fucked up if people want to watch somebody get seriously injured, I was just saying that if anybody post it up here it should be him.

4dmin
11-18-2006, 04:13 PM
^ ya i was just clarifing... if he wants to show poeple later thats his deal but we will respect him and his family to make that decision.

§treet_§peed
11-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Damn...i hope he does recover quick for real...

bdydrpdmazda
11-18-2006, 04:17 PM
^ WERD

Ed
11-18-2006, 04:19 PM
i was changing my brakes today at the shop i hang out and one of our buddies came in and told us the news... i dunno matt but that sucks, hope he feels better soon... :(

5thgcelica
11-18-2006, 04:21 PM
holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

man. i hope he is okay, prayers are with him, his family and the driver.

quickdodge®
11-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Matt and I started off real cool, hit a "sort of" stumbling block and then recuperated. He really is a cool dude and I know he'll pull through this.

Mattt. Get back here. You're film hasn't run out, yet! Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
11-18-2006, 04:29 PM
btw...just wondering if anyone knows who was driving the car?

Ruiner
11-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Shit! Good luck, Matt! That really sucks...

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 04:34 PM
btw...just wondering if anyone knows who was driving the car?

Not important. And probably doesnt need to be said. I dont think we need people harrassing the guy.

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 04:35 PM
yea dont think it matters who the driver was im sure he feels like shit ..

PRiMAdonna
11-18-2006, 04:36 PM
whether his/her name is mentioned or not, no one will harrass them. it was an accident.

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 04:37 PM
u know who it is ??

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 04:37 PM
I know this, but theres still the chance some ignorant person take it further,

quickdodge®
11-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Not important. And probably doesnt need to be said. I dont think we need people harrassing the guy.

There's no reason for harrassment. If anyone were to, then we could definitely all have a field day with that person. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
11-18-2006, 04:39 PM
def make him feel like shit ..

LS2ner
11-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Yea, i see your point QD. Harrassment probably wasnt the correct word to use.But, theres the possibility that people would try to contact him to ask what happened, and i dont think he would feel any better bout the situation. Thats just my opinion and i know its not worth much :)

§treet_§peed
11-18-2006, 04:46 PM
no no no i'm not wanting to know to harass him or anything..just wondering..i mean it was a accident..not like it was ment to happen..i feel for the guy, well both of them, because you know the driver has to feel really bad like it was his fault even tho it's not...taht's the only thing about motor sports in general..there are always risk involved..and sadly it had to happen to a good guy who was just doing his job...

Vteckidd
11-18-2006, 04:47 PM
who wants to take the initiavitve an get a "get better soon" card going?

bring it to dyno day tomrrow at MSPi an we can all sign it.

Brett
11-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah he is in pretty bad shape. Very bad head and leg injuries. Matt you are in my thoughts. The driver of the car was VERY shaken up as well, so my thoughts go to him as well, It was just a unfortunate accident.

Boosted S60R
11-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Good luck matt on a speedy recovery!

AE86 Dorifto
11-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Mistakes happen. It was the kid's first time ever at a drift event and as soon as he got out of the car he just started crying. I just hope that we can learn from this and take some more safety measures. I hope that Matt makes a full recovery and that that kids passion for drifting isn't ruined because of this terrible accident.

AtlE30
11-18-2006, 04:59 PM
As soon as we got off the interstate I saw the ambulance. I knew it had to be a photographer that got hurt.

Matt man stay strong buddy. You're in my thoughts and prayers, get well soon.
-Robbie
(Estis Fatuus)

~The_Duke~
11-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Mistakes happen. It was the kid's first time ever at a drift event and as soon as he got out of the car he just started crying. I just hope that we can learn from this and take some more safety measures. I hope that Matt makes a full recovery and that that kids passion for drifting isn't ruined because of this terrible accident.

Well put...:goodjob:

Fast Shadow
11-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Jesus, and I was supposed to go to shoot this.. I forgot to send in my form so I skipped the event. god damn.

Were there no barriers separating the cars from spectators/photographers?

ATK_Designs
11-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Damn,

Matt, you better stay strong buddy. You promised me that you're going to have a photoshoot with my G.

I just went to church and prayed that you'll be okay. Keep it strong.

Brett
11-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Jesus, and I was supposed to go to shoot this.. I forgot to send in my form so I skipped the event. god damn.

No barriers, they are out there alongside the people working the track and fixing the cones, etc. Just a VERY unfortunate event. No ones fault.

Metallitubby
11-18-2006, 05:45 PM
this is why on the lower lot (SCCA), we require a spotter for ANY PERSON on course. Maybe the drifters can use this to learn from this accident.

All of us on the lower lot were notified immediately following the accident, and lets just hope he makes it out ok.

Kalifornia087
11-18-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah prayers out to Matt and the Family. Saw it happen, and like many others there it really shakes you up pretty bad just seeing it. Very unfortunate thing, all that can be done now is hope things work out in Matt's favor at the hospital...

-Austin

The Ren
11-18-2006, 05:56 PM
I just got off the phone with Grady around 6:30.. they had him in catscan.. I will head up there tommorow to visit him if anyone would like to join me..

Brett
11-18-2006, 06:01 PM
this is why on the lower lot (SCCA), we require a spotter for ANY PERSON on course. Maybe the drifters can use this to learn from this accident.

All of us on the lower lot were notified immediately following the accident, and lets just hope he makes it out ok.

Yeah I think that might be a very good idea to do for now on when it comes to the photgraphers. Its nearly impossible for them to stay aware of the cars on the track when they are focusing on taking the pics they do, and maybe having a spotter stand with them would prevent this accident from happening again.

But lets all remember, THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT!! NO ONES DIRECT FAULT.

quickdodge®
11-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I just got off the phone with Grady around 6:30.. they had him in catscan.. I will head up there tommorow to visit him if anyone would like to join me..

That's already been posted. I have a nurse on call in my MATT UPDATE thread. Later, QD.

The Ren
11-18-2006, 06:04 PM
I just saw.. Thanks :d

HalfBaked
11-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Jesus Christ.

I hope he has a speedy recovery!

He is a super great guy.

Everytime I've worked corners I've seen several photographers almost get hit. Shit is too damn dangerous to just get a good shot.

I think they people need to re-think having so many photographers out there.

quickdodge®
11-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Agreed. There are a shitload of them out there. Later, QD.

R3RUN
11-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Wow that sucks. Hope he gets well soon. I wish him and the driver of the car a quick recovery both mentally and physically.

Brett
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Jesus Christ.

I hope he has a speedy recovery!

He is a super great guy.

Everytime I've worked corners I've seen several photographers almost get hit. Shit is too damn dangerous to just get a good shot.

I think they people need to re-think having so many photographers out there.

Yeah Jamie was almost hit a few times to and he left when the rookie drivers came out and started getting a tad to loose in the turns, then 10 minutes later right where Jamie was Matt was hit. Shook Jamie up quite a bit as well since its such a good friend and that he was right there in that spot just before it happened

Leadfoot_mf
11-18-2006, 06:45 PM
i think matt should have the final say on that. good luck matt stay strong

down_shift
11-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Best of luck to Matt and his family as he recovers. This was a terribly unfortunate accident.

If anyone does have video of the incident please notify the Drift Fury organizers as they will need it to determine exactly what happened. They were announcing this as people disperesed but was hard to hear. notify, don't post it.

Hulud
11-18-2006, 06:58 PM
damn hope he gets better soon

i got down there just after it all cleared out apparently, cause there were no cones and most people had left

The Ren
11-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Matt and his family will definatly appreciate the heck out of this.. I just talked to someone who was at the hospital with matts family.. and right now they need everyone to be strong for Matt and pray for his recovery.. Matt is one of my very good friends. Unfourtunatly.. As of late with alot of my friends we have lost touch over the past few months and when I saw him this A.M. we both were so excited thats he was going to be moving out closer to my area so we can hang out more. I will be picking up some cards and such to bring with my to the hospital and I am going to be starting a small fund for his family.. To help pay for all of this, specially during the holiday season.. If you are interested in giving even $5.. please PM me..

lowjack
11-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Matt, stay strong and know that there are a lot of folks here for you during this trying time.

b16_madman
11-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Man, I'm sad to hear about this. When you say he was shooting for AP, what publication is that? Like AP the wire associated press? I doubted so.
When we're behind a lense the camera really blocks our perephrial vision. It's a real shame it hit him without him even seeing.
Before I read he was hit in the back, I wondered, did he get the shot? 90% of you find it disrespectful, do not take it that way. the photographer knows what I mean when I say it because we put ourselves in crazy situations sometimes.
As far as the videos go I hope it just doesn't end up on some local news station & that's that. I think the video should be posted though, since it will serve as a well reminder of the dangers of the job. Plus it will raise the safety awareness when at an event like this.
I hope the DF team can make the best of this horrible situation. Don't know the guy, but it hits closer to home when you know it could've been you out there.

vintage_roadster
11-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Dude - his domain is here:
http://www.atlantaperformancephotography.com/

I pray he recovers. What a day at the event.

tony
11-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Hope everything turns out okay, judging from the work he's posted he's very good at what he does and this is very unfortunate.

4dmin
11-18-2006, 07:51 PM
FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD HIS LEG WAS PRETTY MESSED UP BUT HE WAS TAKING VISITORS SO I WOULD ASSUME MOST OF THE INJURYS AREN'T LIFE THREATENING (I'M GOING ON WHAT I WAS TOLD). SO W/ THAT SAID... I HAVE MORE INFORMATION TOMORROW ON HIM AND I WILL POST UP.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT; MATT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LONG TIME FRIEND OF IA, HE IS A MODERATOR, AND HAS DONE ALOT OF EVENT COVERAGE FOR US. DEFINATELY KEEP HIM/FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

ps. this is by far a definate learning experience for everyone. i know many people at every competitive motoring event trying to get out on the track for better coverage. you have to understand the risk involved; i am very glad our crew has been very strict at our events as far as not allowing unauthorized people in harms way. i hope some will take notice to this when they are at their next event. i know there will be lengthy discussions on preventing such accidents in the future.

AtlE30
11-18-2006, 07:56 PM

There's no barriers. You have to stay on your toes all the time, and try to keep an eye on all cars on track. It's risky business out there, and especially with multiple cars on track it gets to be a little hard trying to keep an eye on everything. I've been shooting these events for the past two years now, and hadn't ever really given a second thought to actually being hit by a car. Usually things go smoothly and as the event winds down, we're all comparing the last few shots, or our favorites throughout the day as we're walking over to the winners circle.

It just goes to show accidents can happen no matter how well prepared we all think we are. We'd be wise to put our heads together and see if there isn't some kind of precautionairy measure we can't take to try and ensure that something likes this doesn't happen agian; Be it track design, creating new designated media locations for the photographers to shoot from, or even some kind of platforms like they use to film D1 in Japan, they keep the photographers from being hit directly on by a car.

Personally I think crash barriers are a horrible idea. If anyone was at Nopi in '04, a drift car lost control and smashed into a barrier, the barrier itself was thrown backwards 6 or 7 feet, and went through the fence into the spectators. I was standing a few feet away and couldn't believe it. The only barriers I really have much faith in are the enormous cement monsters at Road Atlanta.

B18c-rex
11-18-2006, 08:16 PM
It was definately a bad ending to a great day of drifting. Me and brady were standin in the same spot not two seconds before the accident. You have my prayers matt . Why did it take so damn long for the emt's and cops to show when there right down the road...?

hondamex7217
11-18-2006, 08:40 PM
shit man i was there when that shit went down. he did like 3 flips in the air like 9feet hi and landed on his head.. but man i hope hes ok .. i seen like 3 girls crying i was like man shit can really go down..

buddha@TeamFX
11-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Matt...you will definately be in my prayers buddy!...If there is anything at all I can do for you just let me know!

Sport1.3
11-18-2006, 08:48 PM
i heard earlier today, hope you pull through Matt. my thoughts and prayers are with ya man!!!

CHADbee
11-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Why did it take so damn long for the emt's and cops to show when there right down the road...?
i was wondering the same thing...i've never been to a motorsports event where there was'nt an ambulance there on call

B18c-rex
11-18-2006, 09:17 PM
I know seven of the volunteers including myself were on the phone to 911 right after the accident and all we got from them was automated anwsering machine :???:

The Ren
11-18-2006, 09:20 PM
^ Thats rediculous

seksehowy
11-18-2006, 09:32 PM
hope he'll be alright, hope the media wont demonize drifting at the blue lot now

Flip
11-18-2006, 09:56 PM
wow i heard about this earlier today but didn't realize it was Matt :( :(. It really does hit home especiall to those of us that photograph events like this since any one of us could have been standing right there with him... He's a great guy and an awesome photographer and will be in my prayers...

Get well Matt!!

Vteckidd
11-18-2006, 09:57 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=91636

Fast Shadow
11-18-2006, 10:13 PM
No barriers, they are out there alongside the people working the track and fixing the cones, etc. Just a VERY unfortunate event. No ones fault.

I don't think it's a matter of fault, but I wouldn't be comfortable without any kind of barrier separating me from the cars, especially during a drift event. I hope they'll add them in the future.

Fast Shadow
11-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Personally I think crash barriers are a horrible idea. If anyone was at Nopi in '04, a drift car lost control and smashed into a barrier, the barrier itself was thrown backwards 6 or 7 feet, and went through the fence into the spectators. I was standing a few feet away and couldn't believe it. The only barriers I really have much faith in are the enormous cement monsters at Road Atlanta.

You can get interlocking plastic ones like they used at AMS for the drifting demo at this year's NOPI. They're enough to give some protection without becoming especially dangerous if they were to get dislodged. If not barriers then more separation distance is needed between the course and where people stand.

Anyway, this isn't about assigning blame.. just wanting to suggest ways to make things safer based on my own experiences. I hope Matt is feeling better soon..

RutRoe
11-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Matt... I'm so sorry man. You're in my prayers.

Speedy recovery buddy.

ShooterMcGavin
11-19-2006, 12:25 AM
damn this sucks, i've only went out to one DF event and did notice right away how close some of the photographers were to the action. i definitely understand the need/want for some great shots but wow, hopefully this serves as a wakeup call that maybe something else needs to be done for their safety. not only is this an "amateur" event, but even if it were a professional event, accidents still happen. hope he makes it out without any problems at all.

eraser4g63
11-19-2006, 12:52 AM
. Why did it take so damn long for the emt's and cops to show when there right down the road...?

Once you Dial 911 and your call gets handled it takes an average of 2 mins for them to dispatch an EMS and FD because They have to prioritize the calls (not saying this wasn’t an important call) then if a Unit is out on a call they have to bring in a unit that is not a local bus. And on top of that logistical nightmare Grady moves there crew all over there zones, very rarely will you your work the same area with the same partner with in a week. Anyways I digress, average time for between Being “toned out "( being told there is a call) and actually being enroute to the call is about 1 min depending if they are on lunch or dinner or what is going on. While on the way you must remember your in Atlanta where people are to good to move right for an ambulance of Fire truck ( fuck you people who don’t yield the right of way, pull the fuck over). Your average response time total comes out to about 10 mins if all goes well and there are no issues. Sorry about the rant just thought I would defend my fellow brothers, and the reason there wasn’t one of stand by is cause no one paid for them to be there, it cost a lot of money to have an ambulance tied up in a staging mode, but trust me we enjoy it when we get called out to watch something. But as for Matt I pray you have a swift and fast recovery, and I believe you will see changes in the drift event formats for next season.
*PS. there wer more than EMTs on that truck, there is a EMT and a paramedic (though on cert cards it says EMT-P) they still get pissy about it, i know ;))

Deaf Pimp
11-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Good luck buddy, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Five*Star*
11-19-2006, 01:15 AM
Wow, totally horrible. I do hope he has a good recovery!!!

VTECin5th
11-19-2006, 01:26 AM
Don't know him but let god be with him, I know how he's family/friends feel. Hope he feels better

SL33P3R
11-19-2006, 01:36 AM
Keep you in my prayers bro

{X}Echo419
11-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Im not saying I want to see it, I agree that it is fucked up if people want to watch somebody get seriously injured, I was just saying that if anybody post it up here it should be him.

yeah, it's only ok when it's a stranger....

AtifSajid
11-19-2006, 09:27 AM
damn..just read this..I hope Matt will be okay..this is messed up.

Velocifero
11-19-2006, 09:53 AM
I was down on the lower lot autoxing when it happened, hope he is well, last update they announced at our event said he was doing better than expected, any updated news?