PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Premium 60GB w/two controllers

2micro4u
11-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Playstation 3 60GB premium systems

Includes:
- One Sony Playstation 3 60gb Premium System NEW IN BOX, NEVER OPENED
- One EXTRA PS3 Wireless Controller (total 2 controllers) NEW IN BOX, NEVER OPENED
- One Talladega Nights (Blu-Ray Version) NEW IN BOX, NEVER OPENED
- One ORIGINAL RECIEPT from Best Buy for proof of purchase and warranty information

Specs:
WiFi
Blu-Ray Technology
Plays DVD's, Blu-Ray Disc, Cd's, PS one, Ps2, and PS3 games
Memory stic compatable
60 GB hard drive

Aditional Info:
The PS3 will have an individual reciept attatched to it and each recipt has the specific PS3's serial# printed on it. All PS3's were paid in full with cash, full retail price, and completely legit.
I waited in line several day to obtain it. You probably seen it on the news.

I will advertise a price according to how the EBAY average sell prices . This means the price can go UP or DOWN as I see fit... so if you think it's cheap/affordable for you at the current price, PM me ASAP about it.

Delivery and Shipping Info:
Im in the local Atlanta area in can deliver to anywhere in Ga or the US Next DAY VIA UPS or FED EXPRESS (shipping charges may apply)
Or
Can Deliver to you same day Via in person GROUND if located in Georgia (At no additional Charge)

ASKING PRICE as of 11-18-06 - $2,000

bdydrpdmazda
11-18-2006, 10:25 AM
good luck

Tank
11-18-2006, 11:10 AM
yep good luck with the sale man

Kyle
11-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Good luck that's a fair price. Hope you get it.

allmotoronly
11-18-2006, 12:15 PM
one just went on ebay )60gig, 2 games, extra controller, and the same movie you have) for $1281.51

Vteckidd
11-18-2006, 12:57 PM
MUST FOLLOW THE RULES, PIC OF RECEIPT, AND A PIC OF YOUR SCREENAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER MUST BE IN THE FOR SALE THREAD.

PM IT TO ME AND I WILL UNLOCK IT