PDA

View Full Version : *Race, Drift, Stunt, Show* NOVEMBER ATL RACE: Street Legal HEAT

SHOtime
11-17-2006, 02:17 PM
*Street Racers & Show Offs*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thevertical.org/heat.jpg
Hosted By: Gary Mims - HEAT LEAGUE
When: Saturday DEC 2nd, 2006
at 2:00 PM
Where: SENOIA SPEEDWAY
171 Brown Rd
Senoia, GA 30276
US
Description:
STREET Legal HEAT – Car SHOW, Drifting, Stunting, Racing.

It's a 16 degree banked 3/8 mile PAVED OVAL with figure eight infield.
Racing = 1.1 Miles, 3 laps. Individual Runs or Head to Head DUELs.
Drifting = freestyle (meaning make your own course)

Check out www.STREETlegalHEAT.com

PLEASE Appreciate, I know I've waited a long time to be able to make this happen!
STREET RACERS need to play it safe and start taking it to the track. The NEW Racing League is starting it's endeavors at the local speedway, but stay tuned for next season beginning in February!!!!! More tracks, various styles, much fun for everyone!
THANKS!

HiPSI
11-17-2006, 03:50 PM
what drifting will be going on?

down_shift
11-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Intersted but a lot more information is needed.

WhiteAccord
11-18-2006, 12:10 PM
FROM 200 TO 800 i can already predict major traffic.... any requirements to run?

gixxermike
11-19-2006, 06:19 AM
Cant you do a trackday for alot less than thousand bucks ??? I know my trackdays for bikes only cost me a couple hundred bucks :???:

mikespeed95
11-19-2006, 06:51 PM
hay guys whats going on in this thread:questionmark:

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Cant you do a trackday for alot less than thousand bucks ??? I know my trackdays for bikes only cost me a couple hundred bucks :???:

i've dropped the price to $100 to cover me and the track. People will race head to head. The 1000 bux was so i could promise a huge payout, but any side bets above that I don't know about, ya know?

Anybody got any beef with somebody, settle it here. 3 laps, 1.1 miles. yes, it's an oval, and yes it's fun to drive on. Best of all it's legal, sanctioned, and Emergency medical crews are standing by.

mikespeed95
11-30-2006, 01:29 AM
only thing hot going on in relation to this "street legal heat" is the smoke your blowing up your own ass.

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 01:30 AM
btw EVERYBODY I came back to earth to send out more messages and reply to old ones.

AND since the Thanksgiving show, I've done a HUGE revamp.

MUCH MUCH more time alotted for drifting, cheaper racing *smaller payout at 25% but sidebets i want to know nothing about*
Less of a show, but a competitive one never-the-less.

Couldn't insure the track that day, but NOW this SATURDAY ... December 2nd, is the big KAHUNA

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 01:32 AM
only thing hot going on in relation to this "street legal heat" is the smoke your blowing up your own ass.

wuts that supposed to mean? I'm spending my last 5 grand in my bank account to make this happen and you don't wanna piss me off...

mikespeed95
11-30-2006, 01:34 AM
you sure you didnt mean big katrina instead of kahuna?

becuase this event seems to be building up to be about as big of a disaster

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 01:35 AM
SORRY to not answer ALL questions up front. THIS info will be added to the site, STREETlegalHEAT.com and MORE MORE MORE to come.

EVERYBODY is asking, so I'm giving what information I can list plus my life story...hahaha... j/k.

Thanks too for your inquiry. THIS is definitely a first for this track, this area/market, and the forming HEAT League. Senoia Speedway has been basically shut down for over 2 years. Basically meaning I've heard RUMORS 2 events have gone on from the owner who hired me, but the food in the concession stands was expired 2004!

I had to bring in outside vendors to clean the place up and restock EVERYTHING!
I've spared no expense in readying the track for these few events PREVIEWING what's to come next year for us. I began planning a 6 hour event, sampling 3 hours of local bands of various genres. Then, breaking down each of our 4 series (show, race, drift, and stunt) into 45 minute "HEATs" , demos, exhibitions, call it what you will.

I had planned all along to play it by ear and give everyone exhibitioning/competing/spectating what they want. I shoot from the hip, and usually come up with a good compromise in any situation. Take away here, add here.

After listening to what the "PEOPLE" want, I've decided to can the live bands, slash spectator ticket prices in half, and add THREE hours to the D-Cup Drifting Series ALONE.
Trophy CUPs are awarded this time for the longest timed angled drift AND the best individual freestyle performance. We want to guarantee a set seat time PER RUN for freestyle or at least a steadily moving line to run a set beginner or advance course. But the track gate is part of the wall and shouldn't be opened during runs. I'll probably let TWO into the ARENA or "battlefield" let 'em have at it, and when the track redlights come on, they're off in 15 seconds.

Depending on who shows up wanting to do what... I'll say right now for sure I've got 4 racers and probably 20 interested drifters. THIS week has special pricing at $50 per driver for combined 3hrs and 45 minutes of drifting. The course layout is still in the works, but beginners only drift on the figure 8 style infield and better drivers get free reign. SOLO runs or TWO cars max allowed on the track at a time, and however you want to run it I'm ready to hear it.

IF ANYbody wants to pay extra $250 they can have an entire hour (with ambulance paid - required) between 8pm and midnight. After the event. First four offers will fill that spot.
WE are actually an Extreme Sports and Entertainment League now, which began as of HALLOWEEN night. A LOT has developed since then, but other than the old guys, a few friends and owners, I'm the one who does it all. My cripple self. (i'd never joke about that - brain tumor *removed* and artificial knees)

Weedwacking and blowing off overrun grandstands, Website development, Myspace marketing, forum posting, flyer distribution, sign making, phone answering, email answering, sponsorship seeking, fundraising, band writing - waste of time, etc.
SO, that in mind, please be kind if I cannot answer more questions right away.

BUT, send them in Never-The-Less. I WILL try to do better and THANK you for your support, information, involvement, and helping spread the word.

LOOKING forward to sticking around the forums, and meeting everyone soon!

more to clarify in case I didn't!!!!
The track is a banked 3/8 mile paved oval with 13-16 degrees. The paved infield track is a figure 8 style track with grass in the middle of the circles, a concession stand, bathrooms, on one side, and two racing fuel tanks on the other.

Tech requirements are to have helmets, insurance or waivers signed, safety inspected suspension, at least ALL FACTORY *street legal* safety equipment although upgrades preferred. DRIVER skill and previous competition history is a must for the OVAL, or else beginners must stay on the infield track.

Judging criteria is minimal for this event, with only two PLANNED awards befing self explanitory. MORE will come for future events, but we will also profile the best moves at our site with the videos we'll be making.

Some of the track layout is visible from the media center of
> STREETlegalHEAT.com. Pics were taken for a local newspaper after last weeks "car
> show" 'I'm
> posting up some with the speedway in the background. It is a 3/8th mile
> banked oval with a paved figure eight style infield. There are gas pumps, a
> scale,
> infield concessions, and garage to look for in the pictures. Tech
> requirements are Snell Rated Helmets, and at least manufacturer's safety
> equipment OR
> better. Suspension upgrades recommended, but must pass safety inspection for
> stability/reliability. A practice session is in the works, but seat time
> arrangements are still in negotiations. Must come to resolve before 5pm.
>
> BTW, Sorry the delay in uploading information, as the new site is slowly
> building day by day. 5pm today is an update deadline for the drifting section
> and it will answer all of your questions so far. If more arise, don't hesitate
> to ask, since it helps us realize what information drifters to hear/see!
>
> The event will be from 2-8, with perhaps more running until midnight if the
> turnout is THERE! Post show - showing off - will be available for negotiable
> rates, as long as Emergency Medical crew and track insurance gets paid.
>
> more to come.
>
> gary mims
> heat league
>

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 01:37 AM
let's hope not.

my house is boarded up though. It's not even supposed to rain tho but u never know.

although it would be better for sliding, huh?

mikespeed95
11-30-2006, 01:41 AM
hmmm, info is a good start.

how wide is the infeild?

whos juding the drifting?

what exactly constitutes as longest slide? the earliest entry? whoever drifts the longest without getting chewed out? whoever can make their tires last the longest? whoever does the most laps around hte oval while connecting drifts before their car explodes?

are the payouts CASH or check?

how are you planning on running 50 drift entrants in a....wait how long again does the drifting take place?

how many people have you actually had show real interest in this event?

seems like its being thrown together and thats really gonna hurt your turnout. hope your planning on cash payouts because if you say checks i doubt anyone will show.

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 02:31 AM
hmmm, info is a good start.

how wide is the infeild?

whos juding the drifting?

what exactly constitutes as longest slide? the earliest entry? whoever drifts the longest without getting chewed out? whoever can make their tires last the longest? whoever does the most laps around hte oval while connecting drifts before their car explodes?

are the payouts CASH or check?

how are you planning on running 50 drift entrants in a....wait how long again does the drifting take place?

how many people have you actually had show real interest in this event?

seems like its being thrown together and thats really gonna hurt your turnout. hope your planning on cash payouts because if you say checks i doubt anyone will show.

great questions. i wish i had time to sit my but in front of a cpu all day... but i'll do the best i can, i promise.

infield width? no clue. Just started working there on HALLOWEEN.
Um... see if you can tell from the pics at www.streetlegalheat.com

Many volunteers and crowd response will do the judging. Not many categories TO judge. Longest Timed Angle Drift is whoever holds the angle the longest. I'll also do a bonus trophy for distance around the length of either of the two sides.
I'm planning on running 50 entrants, 20 actually interested for now in drifting in over 3hrs 45min. More or less pending on the 0 entries for stuntbikes and 4 entries for racing. Who knows who'll show up, I'm keeping a schedule flexible and willing to run until midnight IF Supply/Demand is HIGH.
Supply of cashflow / Demand of more seat time
No BS. Thats business.

HiPSI
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm planning on running 50 entrants, 20 actually interested for now in drifting in over 3hrs 45min. More or less pending on the 0 entries for stuntbikes and 4 entries for racing. Who knows who'll show up, I'm keeping a schedule flexible and willing to run until midnight IF Supply/Demand is HIGH.
Supply of cashflow / Demand of more seat time
No BS. Thats business.

so what you're saying is the price per seat time ratio is subject to change at all times? i would love to come blow some tires off on the oval but if you're just going to cut the drifting down to nothing at the last minute then i'm not willing to make the drive down there. the event needs more structure to it by far, that is the only way you will get people to come in larger numbers. it surely sounds promising but it needs to get put out there the right way.

if you give enough notice of the event and some real seat time you could easily fill a field of 50 cars for drifting.

IamJacksAE86
11-30-2006, 10:53 AM
I'll be there drifting. I actually thought today was Friday and got all excited thinking I can just get drunk till saturday comes. :( its Thursday...

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 04:48 PM
so what you're saying is the price per seat time ratio is subject to change at all times? i would love to come blow some tires off on the oval but if you're just going to cut the drifting down to nothing at the last minute then i'm not willing to make the drive down there. the event needs more structure to it by far, that is the only way you will get people to come in larger numbers. it surely sounds promising but it needs to get put out there the right way.

if you give enough notice of the event and some real seat time you could easily fill a field of 50 cars for drifting.

DRIFTING will not be cut down. What I mean is, the demand for drifting is what has caused me to bump it UP to over 3 and 1/2 hours. This track is very expensive, but I NEED it. I don't WANT to see drifting again this week in a parking lot, but if I'm supported this week I can get the track again NEXT week or anytime period, and although THIS ONE TIME i'm Trying to get stunters and racers to come out IT WON'T BE LIKE THAT EVERY EVENT.

ALSO meaning, I'm willing to cut out Racing and Stunting time, but NOT DRIFTING. And if enough people come out, I'll take money from the gate...

...BUY MORE AMBULANCE TIME....

and run 'em till midnight. BUT I LITERALLY have $20 in my bank account now and CANNOT AFFORD to pay for midnight. WE'LL see who shows up and brings fans/crowd with them. I'm not Damn Scamming anybody and I don't think anybody else here else brave enough or stupid enough to schedule and pay for even 6 hours of track time themselves... especially when I (or anybody) could have used 5 grand to mod my 300zx or even civic.

OR groceries.

I'm stepping out as a leader, telling you guys to trust that when I make money I make people happy. I'm not wasting forever on this track alone either. I've been in many lengthy negotiations with Atlanta Motor Speedway to do a bigger version of this on their track. Not their parking lot, although yes It's more affordable, it just isn't so GRANDIOS and I'm not putting my name on small scale. Leave that to "been there done that" businesses.

I'm considering you guys/girls my friends in this, because without drivers NO SHOW will succeed. I'm ONLY gonna do things to continually better our relationship. And tour whatever tracks YOU ALL tell me we need to go to.

I'm building sponsorships, investors, and personal cashflow and will continue to sink $$$ into each next event until I get to a GLOBALLY TELEVISED event with 1 MIL payout. Anybody else wanna see how hard it is to negotiate that deal with _________ *interested nameless sponsor*. Yes, i tried to get local level sponsorships for the small scale (but still bigger than parking lot) Senoia Race/Drift... but I'm a sports and entertainment marketer/promoter with a 1 month head start on anybody else who thinks they can spend 22 hours a day busting ass on planning events, quitting all other jobs/businesses -- just to sleep 3 hours a night and MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE. I'm telling you nobody else has what it takes to build an Extreme Sports Motorsports League from scratch like I HAVE DONE in less than one month. ALL I'm asking is support from all my new friends and I'll give you what you want.

One small favor in return: When I get to AMS somebody show me a 150 MPH drift. Because, i'm giving up the chance to build my own drifter/racer *which absolutely kills me to say* to make this happen. And don't think for a second i won't do it... if somebody gives me a GALLARDO for christmas i'll do it on February 18th *ATTENTION SPONSORS* the day before my boring and less rebelious racing league sister NASCAR kicks off HER season.

ONE DAY THOUGH Y'all ARE going to be racing and drifting AGAINST me. BUT that day won't come until i make my money off television broadcast rights.

SHOtime
11-30-2006, 04:51 PM
I'll be there drifting. I actually thought today was Friday and got all excited thinking I can just get drunk till saturday comes. :( its Thursday...

BTW, there IS a problem with drinking WHILE drifting!

HiPSI
11-30-2006, 05:19 PM
DRIFTING will not be cut down. What I mean is, the demand for drifting is what has caused me to bump it UP to over 3 and 1/2 hours. This track is very expensive, but I NEED it. I don't WANT to see drifting again this week in a parking lot, but if I'm supported this week I can get the track again NEXT week or anytime period, and although THIS ONE TIME i'm Trying to get stunters and racers to come out IT WON'T BE LIKE THAT EVERY EVENT.

ALSO meaning, I'm willing to cut out Racing and Stunting time, but NOT DRIFTING. And if enough people come out, I'll take money from the gate...

...BUY MORE AMBULANCE TIME....

and run 'em till midnight. BUT I LITERALLY have $20 in my bank account now and CANNOT AFFORD to pay for midnight. WE'LL see who shows up and brings fans/crowd with them. I'm not Damn Scamming anybody and I don't think anybody else here else brave enough or stupid enough to schedule and pay for even 6 hours of track time themselves... especially when I (or anybody) could have used 5 grand to mod my 300zx or even civic.

OR groceries.

I'm stepping out as a leader, telling you guys to trust that when I make money I make people happy. I'm not wasting forever on this track alone either. I've been in many lengthy negotiations with Atlanta Motor Speedway to do a bigger version of this on their track. Not their parking lot, although yes It's more affordable, it just isn't so GRANDIOS and I'm not putting my name on small scale. Leave that to "been there done that" businesses.

I'm considering you guys/girls my friends in this, because without drivers NO SHOW will succeed. I'm ONLY gonna do things to continually better our relationship. And tour whatever tracks YOU ALL tell me we need to go to.

I'm building sponsorships, investors, and personal cashflow and will continue to sink $$$ into each next event until I get to a GLOBALLY TELEVISED event with 1 MIL payout. Anybody else wanna see how hard it is to negotiate that deal with _________ *interested nameless sponsor*. Yes, i tried to get local level sponsorships for the small scale (but still bigger than parking lot) Senoia Race/Drift... but I'm a sports and entertainment marketer/promoter with a 1 month head start on anybody else who thinks they can spend 22 hours a day busting ass on planning events, quitting all other jobs/businesses -- just to sleep 3 hours a night and MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE. I'm telling you nobody else has what it takes to build an Extreme Sports Motorsports League from scratch like I HAVE DONE in less than one month. ALL I'm asking is support from all my new friends and I'll give you what you want.

One small favor in return: When I get to AMS somebody show me a 150 MPH drift. Because, i'm giving up the chance to build my own drifter/racer *which absolutely kills me to say* to make this happen. And don't think for a second i won't do it... if somebody gives me a GALLARDO for christmas i'll do it on February 18th *ATTENTION SPONSORS* the day before my boring and less rebelious racing league sister NASCAR kicks off HER season.

ONE DAY THOUGH Y'all ARE going to be racing and drifting AGAINST me. BUT that day won't come until i make my money off television broadcast rights.

all i am saying is that it's not going to be big without far more advance notice and more structure to the event. i know you're trying to make ends meet on the deal, but you need to say "here is our event, here is what's going on, here is how much it costs" and stick to it. honestly us drifters are by far the most interested but we're still only looking at 4 hours of possible time to drift, more if we're lucky.

when is tech?
who is doing tech?
how will you judge someone's ability to drift the banked oval?
will any areas be off limits during drifting for safety's sake like near the infield bathrooms that are literally up against the inner oval?
will there be tandem allowed?
what's the official word on practice time?

things have to be spelled out for people or everyone will be running wild not knowing what's going on. i WANT these events to happen because the more chances for seat time the happier i am, but i also want you to be able to continue to have these events as a regular thing which is why i'm asking all of these questions.

IamJacksAE86
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM

I'm dont plan on going there drunk, jesus that would be bad.

down_shift
11-30-2006, 07:30 PM
So we can drink between run groups?

Doppelgänger
11-30-2006, 10:45 PM
As i said over on SEDA, i hope you guys learn what it takes to run a good drift day/competition so we can look forward to more in the future! I will try my best to at least come spectate, i didnt have the time to make my preperations for the event :(

JennB
12-01-2006, 07:21 AM
Well if it's lasting until 8pm, we should easily be able to get down there and watch for a while. Even if we are hung over from tonight :crazy:

IamJacksAE86
12-01-2006, 08:18 AM
So we can drink between run groups?
god bless for that statement, hahaha

Marcos Ruiz
12-03-2006, 12:47 AM
WALL SCRAPING, BODY SMASHING, 3/4 GEAR, 90MPH ACTION FTMFW.

YOU PUSSIES WHO DIDNT SHOW UP MISSED OUT. LET US KNOW THE EXACT DATE FOR JAN. I WILL BE THERE.

PICS UP PLEASE..........

IamJacksAE86
12-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Marcos you did awesome man, good job!

Its funny how our cars wrecked before they even got on the track

Marcos Ruiz
12-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Marcos you did awesome man, good job!

Its funny how our cars wrecked before they even got on the track

I know. All I could do was joke about it cause it was def too funny to be mad about..:lmfao:

mitsu246
12-03-2006, 10:41 PM
congrats on the 2 trophies man. All the drifters that came out did a great job. I was the guy with the blazer.

d guerra
12-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Thank you to all the people that came out. Everyone did an amazing job.

I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see you guys again in January!!!

JennB
12-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Mike and I had a good time, despite the cold. I can't wait for winter to be over. Ugh.

You guys were tearing it up out there though, even with a few hugs and kisses from the wall :doh:

Anyways, it's a nice spot and we'll certainly be back... with tires. :yes: Loving the idea of having a weekend meet here too.... maybe it could happen. :goodjob:

d guerra
12-04-2006, 06:13 PM
I was glad to see you guys there! I made austin turn around so i could talk to you guys

JennB
12-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Next time, I'll be sure to get some video. It's just much easier to get good stuff during the day.. but we got there too late because we were out (drunkenly) the night before at a holiday party.

d guerra
12-04-2006, 07:00 PM
thats understandable

IamJacksAE86
12-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah so it wasnt a head gasket...

JennB
12-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Uh oh.... better or worse?

d guerra
12-05-2006, 04:21 PM
... oh dear!!!

d guerra
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat16.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat15.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat14.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat13.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat12.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat11.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat10.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat9.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat8.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat7.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat6.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat5.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat4.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat3.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat2.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/everything_evil_85/streetlegalheat1.jpg

IamJacksAE86
12-07-2006, 07:45 AM
better, it was nothing. It just started smoking b/c its a corolla and when they get mad they let you know. i think oil might have gotten in the intake and shot back in to the cylinders...

Uh oh.... better or worse?

Marcos Ruiz
12-07-2006, 09:17 AM
congrats on the 2 trophies man. All the drifters that came out did a great job. I was the guy with the blazer.

Congrats aswell. I had a blast. Cant wait for the next event.

Marcos Ruiz
12-07-2006, 09:20 AM
better, it was nothing. It just started smoking b/c its a corolla and when they get mad they let you know. i think oil might have gotten in the intake and shot back in to the cylinders...

Thats good bro. It looked like you were taking it hard. So get your ass ready for nashville this weekend or BHC next weekend. Ill be at both. Somthing about the holidays that make me want to drift more.

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:15 PM
all i am saying is that it's not going to be big without far more advance notice and more structure to the event. i know you're trying to make ends meet on the deal, but you need to say "here is our event, here is what's going on, here is how much it costs" and stick to it. honestly us drifters are by far the most interested but we're still only looking at 4 hours of possible time to drift, more if we're lucky.

when is tech?
who is doing tech?
how will you judge someone's ability to drift the banked oval?
will any areas be off limits during drifting for safety's sake like near the infield bathrooms that are literally up against the inner oval?
will there be tandem allowed?
what's the official word on practice time?

things have to be spelled out for people or everyone will be running wild not knowing what's going on. i WANT these events to happen because the more chances for seat time the happier i am, but i also want you to be able to continue to have these events as a regular thing which is why i'm asking all of these questions.

q's are appreciated. Too late to answer now, but I've got a team willing to help me out in the future. SO, that's good for us all... yay TEAM!

It was very laid back and I ended up devoting the whole day to drifters since that's what I WANTED TO SEE, and next weekend is JUST RACING.

I'm inviting everyone back for a NEW YEAR'S EVE BASH that'll be much more formalized. MORE SOON!

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Thats good bro. It looked like you were taking it hard. So get your ass ready for nashville this weekend or BHC next weekend. Ill be at both. Somthing about the holidays that make me want to drift more.

I might be riding up to TN. gunna be cold, but still fun!
DURING BHC i'm back to racing. AND i want to ask if you want to come retain your title as TRACK champion this NEW YEARS NIGHT.

Winners that night will get the title of Series 2006 Grand Champion and 2007 Drit/Race/Show/Stunt Captain.

I still have not released any information about the forming "teams" i mentioned at the start of this, but in short I'm putting together a sponsored team to TOUR the US (at LEAST the EAST COAST in 2007 from miami to maine). The 1st teams will be the core of HEAT League's Georgia CREW, headquartered out of senoia speedway. SOON to be totally in my control and renamed SHOWTIME Speedworld.

BTW the "captains" will be let in on league meetings, and will collectively name the first team. Georgia. Since that's mine AND YOUR home turf. The TOUR will be the Georgia teams challenging locals to try it against us, then eventually i'll hold events at 20 *unannounced* locations around the globe.

i've said too much. but in all of this there is also much track time for individuals who could care less about teamwork.

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm dont plan on going there drunk, jesus that would be bad.

I was kidding too! that's my new t-shirt.

"don't drink and drift"
come buy this and other licensed merchandise this NEW YEARS at my racetrack.

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:30 PM
As i said over on SEDA, i hope you guys learn what it takes to run a good drift day/competition so we can look forward to more in the future! I will try my best to at least come spectate, i didnt have the time to make my preperations for the event :(
nobody had time to prepare, not even me

It's a small picture of a HUGE global push, but a start none-the-less.
I didn't expect the world to show up just yet, but they will soon catch on!

Thanks for your support. I know who to count as "in" for the future.

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Well if it's lasting until 8pm, we should easily be able to get down there and watch for a while. Even if we are hung over from tonight :crazy:
from now on though, it's going on till midnight.
it's really worth the extra money to keep the workers there JUST FOR ME to do my business on the track. NEXT time I'm not wrecking my car until the ENTIRE show is over. BUT I will be wrecking it! I promise a good show for all... hehehe.

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:37 PM
WALL SCRAPING, BODY SMASHING, 3/4 GEAR, 90MPH ACTION FTMFW.

YOU PUSSIES WHO DIDNT SHOW UP MISSED OUT. LET US KNOW THE EXACT DATE FOR JAN. I WILL BE THERE.

PICS UP PLEASE..........

HOW is Midnight, Jan 1st. Race/Drift, plus dropping a bomb to level a new parking lot (or mudpit until that loan comes in)
WOW>..... soo many but here goes.

http://www.thevertical.org/carshow/trickorstreet/images/G_heat.jpg
http://www.thevertical.org/carshow/trickorstreet/images/trackmap.jpg
more pics at StreetLegalHeat.com
http://www.thevertical.org/carshow/trickorstreet/images/howard.jpg

SHOtime
12-07-2006, 02:45 PM

watsup Jimmie?

Marcos Ruiz
12-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Pmed ya bro.

mitsu246
12-07-2006, 05:39 PM
watsup Jimmie?

Hey Gary hope everything goes good. Let me know if you need me to come out to help or show up again. I don't mind since the track is like 10 mins from my house. There is going to be a meet in macon for the mini truckers dec. 16 so Ill let them know about the shows and drift to see if I can get them to help me make some more sparks. But good luck man.