PDA

View Full Version : SHOULD IA RESTRICT THE SALES OF PS3?

4dmin
11-17-2006, 09:39 AM
YOU READ THE TITLE... WE HAVE HAD SOME CONCERNS FROM OTHER MODS + MEMBERS ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO RAPE MEMBERS OVER THE PS3 SHIT... SO VOTE ON IT.

Halfwit
11-17-2006, 09:40 AM
i think its ok. ppl makin money off standin in line, and alot of ppl donmt mind payin to have one.

civic95
11-17-2006, 09:42 AM
I say as long as they are posted in the classifieds who cares. If someones wants to pay that much for one, they can do it here, or on ebay. There is no "raping" just "stupidity".

4dmin
WELL EBAY IS RESTRICTING THE SALES AS WELL... AND PERSONALLY I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BUT I'M ALLOWING IA TO CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS...

B/C IF IA CHOOSES NO IF YOUR CAUGHT SELLING YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Nemesis
IA SHOULD BAN THESE FUCKING NOOBIES THAT WEVE BEEN ASKING TO GET BANNED FOR WEEKS! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4dmin
11-17-2006, 09:44 AM
PS IF YOU POST A FOR SALE THREAD IN THE WL FOR THIS SHIT I WILL BAN YOU FOR BEING A FUCKING TOOL BAG WHO CAN'T FUCKING READ. WE HAVE A FOR SALE SECTION.

hemi
11-17-2006, 09:44 AM
eh, let them try. I don't think anyone on here is going to pony up a couple grand for them, so it will be a harmless pointless post...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-17-2006, 09:46 AM
me personally, I was following the guidelines that were used when this happened last year with the 360's

but my honest opinion, let them sell it

dELfONiK
11-17-2006, 09:47 AM
YOU READ THE TITLE... WE HAVE HAD SOME CONCERNS FROM OTHER MODS + MEMBERS ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO RAPE MEMBERS OVER THE PS3 SHIT... SO VOTE ON IT.

I don't think they should be restricted. I sold you a 360 last year for $450. My FS post got deleted like 4 times because I was trying to "Rape" IA members. In actuality, I was trying to give IA members a better price than ebay.

I think it would be the same for PS3's. Even though I have perfect ebay feedback, and would be able to get a better price there, I would sell mine significantly cheaper in person than what they're selling for on ebay since I would save $200+ in paypal and ebay fees alone, plus not having to worry about shipping something so expensive.

VTECin5th
11-17-2006, 09:47 AM
No becuase I can't afford it

4dmin
11-17-2006, 09:48 AM
LIKE I SAID I'M FINE W/ PEOPLE SELLING THEM BUT IF YOU HAVE THREADS IN OTHER SECTIONS IE. WHORESLOUNGE OR YOUR SIG THAT IS NOT ALLOWED.

civic95
I just saw one go for $6000 on ebay. How much are they restricting it too?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-3-PREMIUM-60-GB-console-system-PS3_W0QQitemZ250048349343QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62054Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$2200 doesn't look so bad now does it? I wish I had taken a couple days off, and stood in line.

HalfBaked
If you want to sell it for a premium IA isn't the place.

IA is full of low balling poor ass bitches. Anyone who has ever sold a car on here knows that.

thinkfast®
I SAY NO, IA SHOULD HOLD UP TO ITS ANTI-RAPING STANDARDS

WITH NEMESIS AND BEING THE EXCEPTION (AND I DONT KNOW WHY)

4dmin
11-17-2006, 09:50 AM
I just saw one go for $6000 on ebay. How much are they restricting it too?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-3-PREMIUM-60-GB-console-system-PS3_W0QQitemZ250048349343QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62054Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$2200 doesn't look so bad now does it? I wish I had taken a couple days off, and stood in line.

EBAY IS ONLY ALLOWING ONE PS3 SALE FOR EACH ACCT ;)

N/A EK
11-17-2006, 09:51 AM
voted!

Sport1.3
11-17-2006, 09:52 AM

IA is full of low balling poor ass bitches. Anyone who has ever sold a car on here knows that.

TRUTH.

aaronfelipe
11-17-2006, 09:52 AM
I think people get stupid and start bidding like idiots and the thread becomes poinless and out of control.

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 09:55 AM
I say NO b/c we let ppl on here get away with murder sometimes...let them make their money. AND FUCK VTECKIDD FOR STICKYING THAT GAY ASS "NO PS3 FOR SALES THREAD PERIOD" he said that prolly b/c he cant afford one

4dmin
11-17-2006, 09:57 AM
WELL KEEP IT COMING I'M CLOSING THIS LATER TODAY.

N/A EK
11-17-2006, 09:57 AM
I NO say b/c we let ppl on here get away with murder sometimes...let them make their money. AND FUCK VTECKIDD FOR STICKYING THAT GAY ASS "NO PS3 FOR SALES THREAD PERIOD" he said that prolly b/c he cant afford one

lol

dELfONiK
11-17-2006, 10:00 AM

True

EBAY IS ONLY ALLOWING ONE PS3 SALE FOR EACH ACCT ;)
That is ONLY for pre-sales. If you have the actual system in hand, you can post as many as you'd like ;)

thinkfast®
11-17-2006, 10:06 AM
LOL @ VTECKIDD BEING POOR

BEING POOR IS NOT FUNNY.. UNLESS ITS SOMEONE ELSE HAHAHAHA

{X}Echo419
11-17-2006, 10:07 AM

if someone's willing to pay then what's the deal? if a bitch spreads her legs and says fuck me is that rape? didn't think so.

IA dosen't need to protect people themselves. :2cents:

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 10:07 AM
LOL @ VTECKIDD BEING POOR

BEING POOR IS NOT FUNNY.. UNLESS ITS SOMEONE ELSE HAHAHAHA

LMAO ricky...that one actually had me in tears :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

oh yeah and a rep for you

EDIT: gay ass IA and their gay ass rules

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thinkfast® again.

Ran
11-17-2006, 10:10 AM
People here lowball $400 Civics. Do you really think they'll pay for a PS3? :lmao:

Wurm
11-17-2006, 10:10 AM
if someone on here wants to pay 2k for one the let them buy it who really gives a fuck if they get ripped off. They already know they are getting ripped off before hand.

Brett
11-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Bad idea I think to have them selling on here

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 10:13 AM
i could buy 5 of them if i wanted to Hugo. Poor my ass, how much can $6000 get me? oh wait, i can only buy one with that LOL.

I think if people want to sell them for RETAIL AND UNDER, let them do it. But for PROFIT, is just going to cause TROUBLE, we all know it. So i feel its best to just delete it all, an not have to deal with it.

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 10:15 AM
YOUR WRONG..in this world everyones here to make money..not lose it, if thats the case IA should make soem new rules in the FOR SALE forums stating "you can only sale if it's under the retial price anything else will be deleted"

more to add...If thats the case you should take your prices down on aftermarket parts and labor because its not fair for someone to pay that much..but you wont right? why b/c its called supply and demand

{X}Echo419
11-17-2006, 10:17 AM
YOUR WRONG..in this world everyones here to make money..not lose it, if thats the case IA should make soem new rules in the FOR SALE forums stating "you can only sale if it's under the retial price anything else will be deleted"

rep'd! :goodjob:

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 10:19 AM
youre clearly not intelligent enough to see the difference of rackateering, an normal FOR SALE THREADS

THE SECOND SOMEONE MAKES A PS3 FOR SALE THREAD, an this shit gets out of control , I LL SAY I TOLD YOU SO. an when you call my phone 57,000 times to complain about it, ill say, I TOLD YOU SO

hemi
11-17-2006, 10:19 AM
i could buy 5 of them if i wanted to Hugo. Poor my ass, how much can $6000 get me? oh wait, i can only buy one with that LOL.

I think if people want to sell them for RETAIL AND UNDER, let them do it. But for PROFIT, is just going to cause TROUBLE, we all know it. So i feel its best to just delete it all, an not have to deal with it.

I disagree.... supply and demand. If people will pay 2 grand, you should be able to charge it. It is a luxury item, and there shouldn't be any guidelines...

But I stand by my first post... Nobody on IA is going to pay "going rate" for one of these...

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 10:20 AM
youre clearly not intelligent enough to see the difference of rackateering, an normal FOR SALE THREADS

THE SECOND SOMEONE MAKES A PS3 FOR SALE THREAD, an this shit gets out of control , I LL SAY I TOLD YOU SO. an when you call my phone 57,000 times to complain about it, ill say, I TOLD YOU SO

Shut Mike go to Wills after work so I can get you drunk

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 10:21 AM
i really dont care, but like i said, I can see it now.

FS: PS3 $1000

the thread will become a BIDDING war to see who can get the highest. The thread will have people flaming about "who the fuck is retarded enough to spend $1000 on a game system" . itll get OUT OF CONTROL

i guess tyou guys just dont see it. Paul let it happen, an im going to send EVERY PM i get to HUGO

con
11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
no price gouging on IA..............

a profit is understandable but damn........otherwise take it to ebay........I know there are some that got the cash flow, but for the most part we're all Middle Class round these parts.........

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
i have the flu, im going back to sleep

con
11-17-2006, 10:24 AM
well I'll be, the first time I have ever seen a toss up on a pole. it's 50/50 right now......

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 10:24 AM
i really dont care, but like i said, I can see it now.

FS: PS3 $1000

the thread will become a BIDDING war to see who can get the highest. The thread will have people flaming about "who the fuck is retarded enough to spend $1000 on a game system" . itll get OUT OF CONTROL

i guess tyou guys just dont see it. Paul let it happen, an im going to send EVERY PM i get to HUGO

SO how come it was ok for that Red 2jz 240 thread to go on and on..and if it does geto out of hand simply do your job and clean it up

ps i love you and i seriously want to get you drunk tonight

wazimba
11-17-2006, 10:25 AM
i just sold mine for 4 grand ..............

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 10:26 AM
i have the flu, im going back to sleep

Asshole i'm home sick too..i have the squirts so I cant go to sleep

N/A EK
11-17-2006, 10:26 AM
i just sold mine for 4 grand ..............

Good for you:goodjob:

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 10:29 AM
i have a sore throat, coughing, throwing up. shit is NASTY

wazimba
11-17-2006, 10:30 AM
thanks made ssitting out in the cold worth it. now i can go to sleep happy

St0lenR
11-17-2006, 10:32 AM
i have a sore throat, coughing, throwing up. shit is NASTY

You wanna come over play some PS3????

I'm really at home sick today...i got everything you got and the squirts

2micro4u
11-17-2006, 10:33 AM

So are we oficially able to sell a PS3 on IA?
I think we should be able to guys comon really think about it. Somebody may be willling to pay alittle more for it just to have one for themselves or kid , etc if they are willing let them have it. Even if we said only one PS3 sale per acct I think thats reasonable.
Also I wonder if more people would feel comfortable if we open a small bid on it so it will be open for every one to bid if they feel the price is fare so no one gets or feels ripped or should we let every just post the price of the one they are selling so it will be know what they are asking for it up front so nothing is hidden.
Hey seriously if someone post a price too high the worst will happen is it dont sell. As adults on here im sure we can handle it in a mature way.
Not to mention If there are several people who want to sell theirs than all the prices will not be the same so some will be more affortable than others.
IA IMO I think we should say its ok but maybe have some regulations or rules.

Again I vote no IA should not restrict people from selling PS3's on IA.

hemi
11-17-2006, 10:34 AM
So are we oficially able to sell a PS3 on IA. I think we should be able to. Somebody may be willling to pay alittle more for it just to have one for themselves or kid , etc. Even if we said only one PS3 sale per acct I think thats reasonable.
Also I wonder if more people would feel comfortable if we open a small bid on it so it will be open for every one to bid if they feel the price is fare so no one gets or feels ripped or should we let every just post the price of the one they are selling so it will be know what they are asking for it up front so nothing is hidden.
Hey seriously if someone post a price too high the worst will happen is it dont sell. As adults on here im sure we can handle it in a mature way.
Not to mention If there are several people who want to sell theirs than all the prices will not be the same so some will be more affortable than others.
IA IMO I think we should say its ok but maybe have some regulations or rules.

Again I vote Yes for people should beable to sell PS3's on IA.

Dude, You camped outside the BB on Jonesboro Rd, didn't you?

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 10:36 AM
paul an bret will make the final decision

2micro4u
11-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Dude, You camped outside the BB on Jonesboro Rd, didn't you?
(smiling) yes that was me.

Brady
11-17-2006, 10:39 AM
laissez-faire........ i voted for the ability to sell on IA...it's not raping if someone is willing to spend the money. Its no different than someone trying to sell a z06 20k over sticker. Someone wants it, they don't care what they spend. I just can't believe you are going all nazi on this whole topic of PS3.
Grarge Sale: "anything you need to sell"

hemi
11-17-2006, 10:40 AM
I saw the ride.... I cruised through about 10 just to see what was happening. Big silver Dodge truck... I laughed my ass off when I saw all those tents, and the cop sitting in the little circle by the heater...

VegetaRules
11-17-2006, 10:42 AM
I voted no as well. Raping is an opinion. If one guy has $2,300 to spend, let him. Everyone knows how much they are retail, they know how much it is on e-bay, so honestly I see no prob. If noone buys it at an outrageous price, beleive me the price will go down.

People have the right to spend their money, so laugh at them, & have at it. Make em do it right, & call it a day. I find it funny E-bay trying to restrict people cashing in, yet those fudgepackers get money off YOUR sales.lol

So they're telling you, you can't make $10,000 selling PS3's, but they can make $$$$ in commision from your sale of set PS3.lol:thinking: WOW....Vegeta

civic95
11-17-2006, 10:51 AM
WHO CARES. Your a dumbass if you try to sell one on here, when you can sell it on ebay for 3 times what you'll get here.

2micro4u
11-17-2006, 10:55 AM
I saw the ride.... I cruised through about 10 just to see what was happening. Big silver Dodge truck... I laughed my ass off when I saw all those tents, and the cop sitting in the little circle by the heater...
lol yea that was funny. But I won't lie that heater felt good I even grilled some Hooters Wings on a stick with it..lol

The Golden Child
11-17-2006, 11:02 AM
YOUR WRONG..in this world everyones here to make money..not lose it, if thats the case IA should make soem new rules in the FOR SALE forums stating "you can only sale if it's under the retail price anything else will be deleted"

more to add...If thats the case you should take your prices down on aftermarket parts and labor because its not fair for someone to pay that much..but you wont right? why b/c its called supply and demand

:goodjob:

The Golden Child
11-17-2006, 11:04 AM

mike bro that happens in every thread in the for sale sections .. lolz

Nitro
11-17-2006, 11:13 AM
WELL EBAY IS RESTRICTING THE SALES AS WELL... AND PERSONALLY I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BUT I'M ALLOWING IA TO CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS...

B/C IF IA CHOOSES NO IF YOUR CAUGHT SELLING YOU WILL BE BANNED.

PS3 for sale $10,000 :D obo....

The Golden Child
11-17-2006, 11:26 AM
haha nitro ..

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I voted no. People make profit on alot of shit on here thats being sold ALL THE TIME. You dont know whether the seller paid $300 for the rims like he says he did or whether he just found them and now hes selling them for $200. Thats a $200 profit if you think about it. That was just an example tho. I think if someone is willing to pay upto 1G or 2G for an PS3 then the seller should have the right to sell the damn thing on here. The point im trying to make is PS3 is just another "product" being sold on IA and it shouldn't matter how much it goes for, because YOU ALL KNOW that somethings that are being sold on here arnt really worth what the seller is asking. Just my :2cents:.

thinkfast®
11-17-2006, 11:53 AM
THE FUK DOES SOME $200 RIMS GOTTA DO W/ PS3

PEOPLE MAKIN SOME GOOD POINTS, SO I BOTED NO.. GO AHEAD AND SELL THEM

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 12:14 PM
ok, ill let it go, PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELVES, IF ANY FLAMING COMES ABOUT IN ANY THREAD ILL BE PISSED

4dmin
11-17-2006, 12:17 PM
aight this shit is closed... majority wins....

BUT IF YOU ARE CAUGHT POSTING PS3 SHIT IN ANYTHING BUT THE FORSALE FORUM YOU WILL BE BANNED!!! THAT MEANS IF YOU POST IT IN YOUR SIG OR IF POST IT IN ANOTHER THREAD OTHER THEN ANYTHING IN THE FORSALE/WTB SECTIONS!!!

thinkfast®
11-17-2006, 12:56 PM
YOU TELL EM PAUL

The Golden Child
11-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Today, 01:56 PM
thinkfast®
PRAISE THE LOWERED Join Date: Apr 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU TELL EM PAUL

WEST COAST COMMITEE * LATINO DELEGATION * ASSHOLE CREW

MySpace, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA SEE

PS3 FOR SALE ASK ME HOW!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOLZ !!!