PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Was anyone at Barrett last night?

tony
06-05-2005, 11:11 AM
There were a lot of people, if anyone was in the galyans (dicks sporting goods) parking what the hell was up with that fight? For once the cops dont run anyone off and the dumbasses decide they cant get along.

For future reference the police are watching from the costco parking lot.

flysi00
06-05-2005, 11:37 AM
delete your post kid u can tell your a noob barrett= for the dumb fuck kids

tony
06-05-2005, 12:13 PM
alright then, where do the smart ones go?

PhatbacK
06-05-2005, 12:46 PM
i like on barrett...and yeah thats a dumb place to go...ill ride threw everynow and then...but that place is just askin for dumbass and shit to happen.

tony
06-05-2005, 12:57 PM
I know there are dumb people that hang out there but I also see a LOT of nice cars there. Just last night riding around I saw a Aston Martin DB9 (which I've never seen in person)a couple of Vipers, Z06, C6, and of course tons of modified cars. I dont know too many other places like that, its not all about street racing.

ct9a gsr
06-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Hmmm... sure Barrett has its share of idiots and ricers... but you act like everywhere else doesn't. I've gone to several places, including all those Gwinett meets, and I still see idiots and ricers. You can't talk bad about everyone on Barrett just because of a few bad apples. I live on Barrett (right behind Costco), so I've seen just 'bout everything... and yes, there are usually some really cars out.

BlackDubs
06-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Hmmm... sure Barrett has its share of idiots and ricers... but you act like everywhere else doesn't. I've gone to several places, including all those Gwinett meets, and I still see idiots and ricers. You can't talk bad about everyone on Barrett just because of a few bad apples. I live on Barrett (right behind Costco), so I've seen just 'bout everything... and yes, there are usually some really cars out.

True.

JITB
06-05-2005, 06:30 PM
SOUTHSIDE..ppl up there dont know how to act.

mivec3g
06-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Basically what happened was that a white guy was bad mouthing all of the black guys and calling them dumb ni*****. Of course this did not sit well. I saw at least 3 guys pull out their desert eagles and thats when I split. If you want any more info... pm me.

ct9a gsr
06-05-2005, 08:11 PM
lolol, this isn't counterstrike and I've never heard of people carrying DE's with them on the street... they're very big, very heavy, very bulky, and will tear off your arm when you shoot 'em.

quickdodge®
06-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Barrett has always been and will always be crap. Later, QD.

WINDSOR
06-05-2005, 08:29 PM
lolol, this isn't counterstrike and I've never heard of people carrying DE's with them on the street... they're very big, very heavy, very bulky, and will tear off your arm when you shoot 'em.

they won't tear your arm off. You just must be weak or something ;) . Its not a good gun to carry around though. I've shot one and yeah the recoil is pretty crazy on it.

WINDSOR
06-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Barrett sucks for a meeting spot. There might be some nice cars but the idiot/cool people ratio is like 9 to 1. I used to go there like 3-4 years ago and it was ok then but now its just mostly fast and the furious wannabes up there speeding around the parkway.

Dragonfly5338
06-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Barrett sucks. The cops are EVERYWHERE because of stupid kids acting the fool. And STFU Charles, you ARE one of the ricers - seen your wing lately? Bwahahhaaa!!!

xXSILVIA_BABYXx
06-05-2005, 10:15 PM
is anyone coming out tonight? all i know is the southside. i want to see whats up on the northside.

quickdodge®
06-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Nothing is up on that part of Northside. Hell, Southside is shit, also. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
06-05-2005, 11:11 PM
its been crackin in Gwinnett for a while, but unlike Barrett where there are actually somewhat of an adult or older crowd, this scene here is a lot of kids. aka cops. LOL

It will never be a legit thouble free spot once people find out about it. You want to have meets you enjoy, throw them in your fuckin house. :)

JITB
06-05-2005, 11:19 PM
I will never go to barret, unless i meeting up with soem people. its terrible, and gwinnett is...ok..but ppl dont know how to act out there.

HalfBaked
06-05-2005, 11:34 PM
I was out last night. Not really for long tho. I was down at K-Mart.

Ya'll are all right, Barrett is pretty lame. But it is fun to go and talk shit and start with kids who are dumb as shit.

PhatbacK
06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
I live on Barrett (right behind Costco), so I've seen just 'bout everything... and yes, there are usually some really cars out.

Do you live in Shiloh Valley Overlook?? Thats where i live.......u drive the blue evo!!! hahaha i drive the black sti

BTLFED
06-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I don't have a problem with going out to Barrett once in a while, but I distance myself from the stupidity. I'm too old to be fucking with that dumb shit.

flysi00
06-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Barrett sucks. The cops are EVERYWHERE because of stupid kids acting the fool. And STFU Charles, you ARE one of the ricers - seen your wing lately? Bwahahhaaa!!!

im with u val everytime i go up there to see my girl the only thing i see are ricers

flysi00
06-06-2005, 12:40 PM
val your a ricer u got a big wing and clear lights lol j/p with ya

ct9a gsr
06-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Do you live in Shiloh Valley Overlook?? Thats where i live.......u drive the blue evo!!! hahaha i drive the black sti

haha, never thought you'd be on this forum... got anything new done to the STi lately since the last time we met? hehe, shoot me an IM sometime. :)

HyPer50
06-13-2005, 02:28 PM

Wow, nice response.. Very stupid, yet nice. Not everyone out on Barret is a newbie. Or are we dumb fuck kids. Some of us just prefer to hangout somewhere a bit closer to the house, I'm not driving 30 miles every friday and saturday when I can just hang out 10 mins from my house with a few car friends. So in the meantime, fuck off.

As for the original post, yup i was out at Barrett.. I am just about every weekend, at Galiyans, then over to Saverite/Taco Bell when we get kicked out. The reason for the fights the last couple of weeks is the dumb fucking street preachers that go around trying to annoy the hell out of folks just trying to have fun. I'm a christian and all, but forcing your religion on someone who obviously isn't interested is just moronic and begging for trouble.

auxiliary
06-13-2005, 02:54 PM
I was there and saw what happened. I went up and asked the girl in the backseat of the dodge what was going on and this is what she told me...

well a little background first--the durango they where in has some crazy suspension mods done to it. So he can lift the front wheels off the ground, it's crazy I've seen him do it. Not sure how it happens but it bounces up in the air, not air ride though. Well he was going to show someone how he does it, and of course a girl walked out in front of the car, and he slammed on his brakes. Nothing happened, just a close call.

But there are always close calls when you're at a place with people acting like jack asses. Well the girl's friend, or boyfriend, or brother, or baby's daddy came up and was really pissed. Which was kinda funny cause the guy was like 5'6....but had like 30 people behind him. Most of which probably didn't even know either of the guys or what happened, but where just trying to be hard asses.

A lot of them where really young. I'd say mostly 15-17.

Well they talk shit back and forth for a while, screaming and all that good stuff. Some random guys decide they should try to rock the car over. So they start bouncing it. The guy driving decides it's time to leave puts it in reverse and starts to leave. Then some other guy that came out of no where runs up and starts punching the driver of the car. As he starts to pull away another kid throws a glass bottle at the car that explodes on the back window.

Like I said, it looked like a lot of people got invovled that weren't invovled to start with it.

side note: I didn't hear any one say anything about racial slurs. I came up right after the crowd gathered around and then talked to the girl. Everything she said I just repeated, and then added on what I saw; from when the guys said they would tip it over.

B16a2 Civic
06-13-2005, 03:09 PM
sounds like black folks.....sounds like people i know Lol....hope that guys ride is ok though

1439/2000
06-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah I swear Its lucky nobody got ran over. He threw it in reverse then whipped it out of there and you hear glass breaking.

Some fucking dumb people are out on barrett. And it is my job to educate (heckle and harrass) them.

eViLMunkey
06-13-2005, 05:04 PM
I left after I was getting a headache from idiots doing vtech laps or making their b/o valve go off...

JITB
06-14-2005, 04:09 AM
^^no its not..its actuaally the worst

HyPer50
06-14-2005, 04:15 AM
^^no its not..its actuaally the worst

I dont see how Barrett can be considered that bad.. I mean, as long as you stay off the parkway and hang out in the lots, it can be just fine.. The ricers/parking lot drifters are just entertainment... Dont take yourselves too seriously and you'll have a better time = ) As for the all the cops, eh, we just deal with that. Going one place to another is common there now. Oh well, doesnt affect me as to what yall think of Barrett, it's 10 mins from my house, I'm not drivin' to Commerce or park and ride every friday and saturday night, so "the worst" will do for me.

1439/2000
06-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah I like how close it is and how many dumbasses are out you can regulate on.

JITB
06-14-2005, 04:01 PM
IT wouldnt be that bad if was soo far ill admit it...But nothing goes on out there..NOTHING. Ill honestly say taht, i only go out to race..soo if i drive out there and nobody is gonna get together and go to any spots...than its a waste. But there is alot of people out there that i meet. Allt hat flyin up and down barrett - and runnin from the cops all night is stupid as hell..reminds me of moreland last summer, without the herds of ppl actualy leaving and racing somewhere else. Alot of funny things happen to me on barret tho...i just try not to go out there as often.

KL_03Mx-3
06-14-2005, 06:32 PM
barrett is still alive???? i thought that shit died out???? i haven't been since some guy in a crx busted my ass by about 5 cars so i figure if i cant beat nobody i will stay at home

99SeanWs6
06-14-2005, 09:48 PM
I was at barrett saturday night with 2 camaros, and another Trans Am WS6. I wasn't really impressed with any cars. bunch of stupid trucks and ricers galore. i was a gwinnett a while ago and they had some sweet cars, plenty of evos, fast 240s w/ sr swaps, stis, srt4s, supras, and fbody's. this week i'll prolly head over to the park-n-ride over by the mall of georgia.

tony
06-14-2005, 10:08 PM
probably because it was overcast/raining saturday night..

1439/2000
06-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Racing still goes on believe me. Just not on Barrett but close by.

99SeanWs6
06-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Racing still goes on believe me. Just not on Barrett but close by.

sometimes your car is parked by mine in the KSU parking deck, i drive the pewter WS6

1439/2000
06-14-2005, 11:38 PM
sometimes your car is parked by mine in the KSU parking deck, i drive the pewter WS6

HAHA whoa. Kinda scary. Just playing. Yeah I love that car, I have a friend at southern poly with a 6 speed 01 z28 and i really liked it.

Cool man you live at the village? I do until next month we should meet up sometimes.

But yeah I do park beside you alot.

1439/2000
06-14-2005, 11:39 PM
Ill honestly say taht, i only go out to race..

Wait, you race the protege or.......??

1439/2000
06-14-2005, 11:47 PM
this week i'll prolly head over to the park-n-ride over by the mall of georgia.

God people still go there? Thats crazy. I used to live over there before I came to KSU and there would be like 12 people max.

Barrett>Buford

JITB
06-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Wait, you race the protege or.......??

yes i do...NA I stomped on toes...never got run boosted. Still run it whenever im out.`

99SeanWs6
06-15-2005, 09:28 AM
God people still go there? Thats crazy. I used to live over there before I came to KSU and there would be like 12 people max.

Barrett>Buford
yeah, there usually is alot of people. a ton of fast cars. yeah i use to go to the waffle house back in the day with 12 cars showing up. yeah im at the village im staying here next year also. yeah we should meet up sometime.

HalfBaked
06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
yeah, there usually is alot of people. a ton of fast cars. yeah i use to go to the waffle house back in the day with 12 cars showing up. yeah im at the village im staying here next year also. yeah we should meet up sometime.

Be careful Jay is gay.

You're the dude on the facebook aren't ya?

sweetcarz02
06-15-2005, 10:42 AM
I was on Barrett last night........

to goto the movies :p

eViLMunkey
06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
I was up at USplay bowling.. well not bowling but w/ people who were...

99SeanWs6
06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Be careful Jay is gay.

You're the dude on the facebook aren't ya?
yeah, Sean

1439/2000
06-15-2005, 01:13 PM
yeah, Sean

Are you on any groups like ksu anti rice?

1439/2000
06-15-2005, 01:16 PM

Yeah I remember waffle house. You probably saw me there in my 240.

Anyway who is fast over there now. I used to own everybody except Mike's SS the black on black one with bfgs that runs 11s or whatever.

99SeanWs6
06-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah I remember waffle house. You probably saw me there in my 240.

Anyway who is fast over there now. I used to own everybody except Mike's SS the black on black one with bfgs that runs 11s or whatever.

mike's ss is pretty fast, ran a 11.8 with his 12bolt rearend, now there's a guy with a d1 supercharged w/ FMI on his TA and a ws6 with a 408 and i think a big shot of nitrous.

99SeanWs6
06-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Are you on any groups like ksu anti rice?

yeah im in there.

HalfBaked
06-15-2005, 03:10 PM
yeah im in there.

That group is great.

Some stupid ass people talking some shit in there. Well by people I mean person...

99SeanWs6
06-15-2005, 03:16 PM
That group is great.

Some stupid ass people talking some shit in there. Well by people I mean person...

lol that douche bag with the fiero and z28. he's just doesn't get it

HiPSI
06-15-2005, 08:30 PM
lol @ waffle house and park'n'ride. that's 10 minutes from me but i won't even waste my time to go out there. "ohhhh dammmmnnnnnnnn, yo dawg is that an esssss arrrrrrr twenteeeeee?" "this thing must be fast yo". "how much boost you running? 14 lbs? damn man what does it put down, like 400 to the ground?". and that's all in the same night ;)

chnco
06-17-2005, 01:45 AM
I probably was on Barrett.

I'm glad to see the people that usually aren't there jump to conclusions.

Importdreamer56
06-21-2005, 10:58 PM
why is it that the people that are the most honest and the people that don't give sh*t about what other people have to say about them have no rep points cough cough chnco....halfbaked..auxiliary....Ryno....mogallo and to whoever i forgot.....people hating

HalfBaked
06-22-2005, 12:09 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?

AznTraitor
06-22-2005, 12:23 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?

they are paying you a compliment asshat.

HalfBaked
06-22-2005, 12:30 AM
they are paying you a compliment asshat.

I know the kid.

I'm joking with him.

AznTraitor
06-22-2005, 12:31 AM
I know the kid.

I'm joking with him.

well then, joke away.

HalfBaked
06-22-2005, 12:39 AM
well then, joke away.

Now that I have your permission I think I just may.

Importdreamer56
06-22-2005, 10:59 PM
And i just may run over to the bay...i just may

AznTraitor
06-23-2005, 07:41 AM
and eat some hay...

HalfBaked
06-23-2005, 08:48 AM
God you're gay.

This thread makes my day.

AznTraitor
06-23-2005, 10:28 AM
God you're gay.

This thread makes my day.

too bad you are a asshat.....

oh wait, are we still trying to rhyme?

oh well, one day you will get it.

99ITRGIRL
06-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You big meanie!!

Bling
07-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Jay, tell them about the squirt gun/ricer.

Importdreamer56
07-07-2005, 09:06 AM
check the other threads bling......they have already bashed the guy on another thread

1439/2000
07-08-2005, 03:27 PM
I am the trigger man bitches.

*enter* Tough guy talking about real guns and how he has them and uses them blah blah blah.

99ITRGIRL
07-19-2005, 09:54 AM
shut up

-S Double C-
07-19-2005, 10:43 AM
i met snatch there last night to sell some eg fenders and buy a tach..then i smoked some blue wrx while i was there on the way back to columbus.

quickdodge®
07-19-2005, 03:22 PM
^^^ Whoop de fucking do........................moron. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-08-2005, 04:09 PM
What is a flammer? Or did you mean flamer? Seeing as how that is the correct spelling. Lolol @ you. Oh and the comment about my Mom? Good one. You put me in my place. Later, QD.

reflexx
08-09-2005, 07:59 AM
About a year ago, I somehow got conned into driving up there by some friends. I was leaving after debriefing post money race with a 300Z (which we did a few miles away on the interstate). I pulled up to an intersection with a few squad cars and maybe a dozen cops on foot all over the place... and next to me rolls up this burnt orange WS6 blackbird. Obviously, with all the cops there I barely crawled through the intersection but this guy drag launches next to me. I figure, what a f*cking idiot... when I came back through there maybe an hour later I get pulled over for "drag racing" and the cops are telling me they intend to impound and sieze (keep!) my car. They also pulled over some other guy in a WS6 (a different one, of course) and accused him of drag racing as well. It turned out later the guy in the WS6 was an under cover cop, and the car was one they siezed from someone else in a similarly retarded fashion. Lucky I managed to talk my way out of it, but based on the distinctive sound of my car (open downpipe supra with PFNYC headers) and how familiar the police are with that sound now, there is no way I would have come back to that f*cking place again!

DrivenMind
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM

Charles, I went up to those apartments the other morning to take some sunrise pictures, and stepped on a fucking yellow jacket nest. Needless to say, i was stung.

ya, if you go out late you'll usually see the nicer cars.

technoteg97
08-09-2005, 03:08 PM
At Dicks parking lot on barrett cops will give you a warning and get your info then if they see u there again you get fined of 75 Bucks for loitering

HyPer50
08-09-2005, 06:24 PM
At Dicks parking lot on barrett cops will give you a warning and get your info then if they see u there again you get fined of 75 Bucks for loitering

Yup, as long as you aren't a "patron" of the neighboring businesses... They got me last weekend in Galyans and got my info (i accidently gave them the wrong tag #...) so now we just hang out over at Saverite... buy a drink from Taco bell and your a patron according to the cop who talked to us.

technoteg97
08-09-2005, 07:58 PM
ah..thanks for the heads up.