PDA

View Full Version : Misc Nitro Rc's

The Green Monster
11-16-2006, 10:53 PM
I know I'm not the only one

What do you have?

I have quite a few

HPI Nitro RS4 (2 speed tranny, Supercharged, Nitrous)
Team Losi XXXNT (Supercharger and Nitrous Coming)
Kyosho Monster (Building In The Process)

We should all get together one day and race or something. I'm tired of driving by myself harassing the dogs lol.

bb42ner
11-17-2006, 06:32 AM
i dont have any nitro ones, but i got an electric TC-3

swolejamaica
11-17-2006, 07:34 AM
Yo i have a HPI RTR fully worked. I have a picco .12 motor on it and bored and stroked it to a .21!!!Full suspension,ajustable camber, spring rate, stiffness. It also has header and exhaust. Two speed tranny with light weight aluminum flywheel. It has a fiber disc brake that wont wear out easily. Comes with controller, starter box, glow plug, and fuel. I run it on 20% nitro mugen racing fuel when im just driving it around. At the track i use BLUE THUNDER 30% nitro. Right now i have to change the gears to aluminum because after the build i can never use plastic gears because they continue to get eaten up. Comes with a custom painted skyline R34 body. Will post pics upon request. Give me an offer!!!

this was when i was selling it. Bump

jdmdb8itr
11-20-2006, 01:36 AM
I know I'm not the only one

What do you have?

I have quite a few

HPI Nitro RS4 (2 speed tranny, Supercharged, Nitrous)
Team Losi XXXNT (Supercharger and Nitrous Coming)
Kyosho Monster (Building In The Process)

We should all get together one day and race or something. I'm tired of driving by myself harassing the dogs lol.

i would like to see the pic of the supercharger on those. post some pics

nightracer
12-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Yes post a pic of the S/C and Nitrous setup...

Flip
12-01-2006, 11:30 PM
i have a nitro team associated tc3. its got an upgraded engine and high comression head. 2 spd tranny. its pretty quick... my only real problem is traction... it eats through foamies like nobodys business...

lets get a meet together some time and bring some cones...