PDA

View Full Version : Question about loitering

Z32redondo
11-16-2006, 10:26 PM
So there was these two guys that were supposed to be fighting. A couple people were going to watch...me being one of them. Well there was a foot ball coach that walked up on us watching us and he was caling the cops. we were in like the middle of a foot ball stadium parking lot, whcih here was a giant grass feild bigger than the actual foot ball feild. So we all dipped out of there and no one got caught or anything. So my question is can i get some sort of ticket for loitering or something for going there to see a fight. It was relatively close to my school and the foot ball coach, coaches at my school. I am the only person who has a 300zx at my school and he could probably spot my car out of the parking lot. For the record there was no fight we were waiting for everyone to get there (including one of the people that were going to fight) and he walked up so it was basically like a group of people just hanging around. So could i get some sort of ticket or something or should I just not worry about it since all i was doing was chilling.

RandomGuy
11-16-2006, 10:27 PM
300zx verts suck /thread

gijoe0720
11-16-2006, 10:28 PM
if there is no loitering signs up then you can but if not you should be ok

Z32redondo
11-16-2006, 10:30 PM
300zx verts suck /thread

O ok...:goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
11-16-2006, 10:31 PM
turn yourself in it would be the best.

Z32redondo
11-16-2006, 10:38 PM
turn yourself in it would be the best.

You know you are right...what in the world was I thinking trying to stay away from the police, i mean they just want to help me right.:screwy:

Hektik
11-16-2006, 10:45 PM
was it private property. casue then u could probably get trespassing. but if nothing was going on then why did everyone scramble. now it just looks guilty.

Z32redondo
11-16-2006, 11:01 PM
was it private property. casue then u could probably get trespassing. but if nothing was going on then why did everyone scramble. now it just looks guilty.

IDk really everyone started dippin out and i was like uhh..stay here and wait for the coppers and go through alot of hassle or just leave now. i chose the easy way i guess. On top of that I had the GF riding with me and I would rather leave then and just me get "in trouble" than stay and both of us "get in trouble".

IDK what would have happend but If everyone dips Im sure as hell not gonna stay and me be the only person to deal with cops.

Hulud
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
trespassing as someone said

and learn to spell field

Z32redondo
11-17-2006, 12:03 AM
trespassing as someone said

and learn to spell field
IDK about trespassing it is public property and anyone is allowwed there (in the grass parking lot not the field) but ya...And i know how to spell field its just that i type using 2 fingers and sometimes I go too fast and they go out of sync with each other and i press one key before i press the one before it. Like if im spelling dog, if im going fast and I hit one key before the other it will come out like dgo. Beacuse i hit the G before i hit the O.

So ya if that dosent make any sense then...just assume i dont know how to spell it :goodjob: