PDA

View Full Version : Your celebrity encounters!

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Dont ever remember a thread about this so here is one.

One that sticks out for me the most (and its a semi celebrity I guess), but I did play a round of Golf, with Dakota Fannings father.

Hulud
11-16-2006, 09:12 PM
he aint no celebrity

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 09:13 PM
he aint no celebrity

hey you double negative mother fucker, I said semi celebrity LOL

I know there are some folks here that have some cool ass stories though!

D Koe
11-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Jeff Foxworthy came by my work... i was his cashier... he pulled out a roll of bills, didn't think he made money doing what he does... :)

Hulud
11-16-2006, 09:14 PM
yea well my uncle is friends with will ferrell(sp?), hows that?

its the same kinda story as yours LOL

Hulud
11-16-2006, 09:15 PM
and Travis Tritts father comes into my store

DnBmama05
11-16-2006, 09:15 PM
paul wall pinched my booty... not really... i did get a picture with him but that's about it.

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Kind of a sad story, but a long time ago at my first job Keith Kalland had his sons birthday party at the place I used to work :(

DnBmama05
11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
i did get to meet damien from trl when mtv came to covington for the dukes of hazzard thing... i wasn't impressed...

Hulud
11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Kind of a sad story, but a long time ago at my first job Keith Kalland had his sons birthday party at the place I used to work :(
waiting on teh pedo comments..... :rolleyes:

KrazySPG
11-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Usher at the corner of Coleman Road & Roswell Road. He was in a cranberry Porsche. I was in my SPG.

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 09:18 PM
waiting on teh pedo comments.....

Keith Kalland was a traffic copter reporter for Fox5 for a very long time. Two weeks later he died of a heart attack and left behind his son and wife.

Princess12
11-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Dont ever remember a thread about this so here is one.

One that sticks out for me the most (and its a semi celebrity I guess), but I did play a round of Golf, with Dakota Fannings father.

Dakota Fanning is my 3rd cousin... I've only met her once though.

RandomGuy
the fuck is an spg

Hulud
Keith Kalland was a traffic copter reporter for Fox5 for a very long time. Two weeks later he died of a heart attack and left behind his son and wife.
o i know, but im saying

Evil Goat
11-16-2006, 09:20 PM
i did "security" one time for a autograph session w/ john rocker, andruw jones, and john smoltz...got a couple pictures and autographs before they left

(i also used to be a minor league baseball fanatic when we had a team in town, have met ryan klesko, chipper jones, mike piazza, and a few more noteables i cant think of, i also work with a guy that used to play on our local arena football team, the Macon Knights)

and i met warren buffet when i worked for geico

KrazySPG
11-16-2006, 09:21 PM
1986 Saab 900 Special Performance Group.

TIGERJC
11-16-2006, 09:23 PM
I have talked to webster a few times, bowled with big boi, went to school with cee-loo's daughter. I went to a holfield party and had very-very brief conversation with him

man
11-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Kirsten Dunst - Came through my line at Kroger
Tiger Woods - Dad, Uncle, and myself played through his group on a hole (lol) on a course here.

I know there's more but I just can't think right now...

Mr_Mischif
11-16-2006, 09:24 PM
Kyla Pratt's my 3rd cousin, & I met her at the family reunion once. Got a pic, damned if I know how to upload it.

PRiMAdonna
11-16-2006, 09:34 PM
webster used to come in and sit at my bar all the time when i bartended... and i saw rosie o'donnell & her little boy shopping in the mall last time i went up to new jersey...
ive met pretty much every musician from atlanta, but that's nothing unusual when you're from atlanta.

Mr_Mischif
11-16-2006, 09:44 PM
webster used to come in and sit at my bar all the time when i bartended... and i saw rosie o'donnell & her little boy shopping in the mall last time i went up to new jersey...
ive met pretty much every musician from atlanta, but that's nothing unusual when you're from atlanta.

:sniff: I haven't met anybody :cry:

Brady
11-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Lets see...yesterday emanuel lewis bought a car from the auction, my cousin owns a shoe store with Ronny Dunn's daughter, my other cousin is an investment banker for Deirks Bentley, Kieth Urban, and Kenny Rodgers and dates kenny rodgers fiddle player who is GORGEOUS and uhm, yeah...he does investements for a few other folks

unkn0wndj
11-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Hmm saw Usher at a restaurant in Little Five Points.. Met madonna & Nelly when my dad ran his limousine business in Birmingham. I watched my moms ex play pool with travis tritt over in Hiram.

koukis14
11-16-2006, 09:52 PM
David Morse walked out in front of my sister car in Philly. I met Richard Geres father when I was 5. I worked at a Quiznos in Mooresville NC and met about 15 Nascar Drivers. I saw Junior pulling in his driveway and my buddy cut off Michel Waltrip and he flipped us off.

The Ren
11-16-2006, 09:53 PM
A bunch of the falcons players come to my work on a regular basis (Todd McClure, Derek rackley-before he got traded, Micheal Jenkins, and Deangelo Hall)... My bro-in-laws best friend is Jeff saturday (colts), and my 3rd cousin is married to steven spielbergs sister, so apparently we used to go to movies when I was little with them.

Edit: and if you count professional wrestlers as a celebrity.. Ive met a few of them...

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 09:55 PM
OH I almost forgot, I saw QD on the highway a few times.

koukis14
11-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Oh I met the brother of the girl that Jeff Gordon cheated on his wife with.

Friggintitsman
11-16-2006, 09:59 PM
I've met a shit ton of bands and members back in my concert days.... pantera, dope, coal chamber, hed pe, fear factory, kittie, reveille,
ha i met kurupt outside a club in DC back in 98 he was like he assumed i knew who he was and gave me a demo tape. I was like WHO?. i didnt listen to much hip hop back then. I saw him on MTV the following week. Whoops

VegetaRules
11-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Well I've met alot of celebrities through my various jobs.lol 1st was at the Airport International Concourse, met: Hulk Hogan, & Roddy Piper( they ate 20 Ham & Cheese croissants with Hashbrowns, 6 cokes, I swar it was unbeleivale watching them eat that shyt.lol).

Dennis Rodman,Shaq, & I think thats it from the Airport.

I was a shipping supervisor at the supplier of Turtles,Peppermint,& various other Atlanta-based record stores, so I know personally the man who started & owned Turtles music, I know the onwer of Backstage Music too.

Now there I met: Pink, Usher,Kelly from Destiny's Child,Trina,Trick Daddy,Tyreese,Olivia,112,Crystal Wilson,Angie Stone,Chilli, & Left Eye ( RIP) thats all I can think of so far. I only took pics with the girls.

Dumb thins I may have said...asked Kelly where Beyonce was, she told me she wasn't coming I left the room LMAO:D :goodjob: When me & my cousin ran into Chilli & Left Eye at Lenox Mall, he at 1st didn't beleive it was Chilli, so he tried to talk to her, she laughed, as did I.:lmfao:

So while he went ahead & got their autograpgh, Left Eye asked me if I wanted one, I said "sure, but where's T-boz"? She said she wasn't there, I left.lol I love those two girls.lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob: ....Vegeta

PRiMAdonna
11-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Oh I met the brother of the girl that Jeff Gordon cheated on his wife with.

which probably turned out to be his uncle...

koukis14
11-16-2006, 10:04 PM
which probably turned out to be his uncle...

HAHAHA

No he worked for a CART team for a while and took her to an awards thing and I guess he gave her his number.

R.Kelly
11-16-2006, 10:09 PM
ive met john rocker, big boi's son bamboo plays on my friends football team and i am a celebrity too of course

Keebs ð¿ð
11-16-2006, 10:12 PM
This one time, I got to see Ludicris on stage at Nopi...

oh oh oh, and this other time I happen to catch a glimpse of Jessica Simpson spread eagle nude on the hood of the general lee, but then I woke up with a stiffy

cornercarver78
11-16-2006, 10:21 PM
I was doing a track day on my Kawasaki ZX6R at Little Tally, and Josh Hayes (2006 AMA Formula Extreme champ) was there riding with his g/f. I passed him while he was riding slow waiting on someone. He followed me a while, then passed me and motioned for me to follow him. He led me around for a couple of laps to help me with my lines. Def. a cool experience.

hydroshutter
11-16-2006, 10:28 PM
The car hobby has led me to meet a lot of celebrities, mainly professional athletes.

bdydrpdmazda
11-16-2006, 10:31 PM
I have a pic of me with Kelly Hu (scorpion king, maxim, x-men) and The lead singer from SR-71, I think his name is Mitch Allen. They came out to Iraq when I first got out here. Toby Keith also came out here but I missed his show due to a mission. I have also met General George Casey, the man in charge of all troops in Iraq, he is a bit of a celebrity in the political world.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/clintonmanning/100_0703.jpg

bdydrpdmazda
11-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Oh and I almost forgot, I met Gilligan and Mary Ann at the Atlanta boat show a few years back.

Fast Shadow
11-16-2006, 10:46 PM
I hung out with the members of the band Tool before a concert in Miami in Dec 1996. It was when their third album (including the first EP) was out and they were getting pretty huge. Hung out w/ Maynard for an hour or so before soundcheck, then got to chill on stage with them during soundcheck (it was insane standing 2 feet away from them as they were playing shit like H., Stinkfist and Third Eye), then hung out for another hour or so after the show.

I was standing next to Steve Garvey (famous baseball player) at Ruth's Criss in Ft. Lauderdale for 10 minutes and didn't know it was him until someone else told me.

Ben Stein (Bueller.. Bueller..) was on the same flight as me from LA to Denver. I got to talk to him for a few minutes while waiting to get to my seat.

I ran into Fantasia Barrino (won American Idol a couple of years ago) as I was walking up to the door of my hotel room in San Fran last December. She was just standing in the hallway talking to a friend of hers about a party in Charlotte.

John Mellencamp is my third cousin, but I've never met him. Just his mom and dad.

I ran into Buff Bagwell from WCW/NWO at Hartsfield like 8 years ago. And then I ran into King Mabel (huge black wrestler with a mohawk and weird eyes) at the Ft. Laud airport a month or two later.

ShooterMcGavin
11-16-2006, 11:02 PM
why am i not surprised? what were u trying to get into dakota's pants by gettin on her dad's good side? :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-16-2006, 11:09 PM
I went to a MYA concert and actually got on stage and went back stage..

and her opening act, I forget the chicks name, but she was a one hit wonder..

I've met TI for a second..

I've met Gary Coleman numerous a times at Ga State..

umm, a lot of folks are slipping my head..

Monica at Wal Mart like 2 years back..

theres more, but I can't think of any

Hulud
11-16-2006, 11:12 PM
gary coleman LOLOL

Crazy Asian
11-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Dont get me started. IF you know the right people in LA you know a grip of ppl. Like I talked to Nicholas Cages brother in law...basically the wife's lil bro. That kid is the luckiest world. Bastard.Ive talked to Kobe Bryant and Shaq. My dad knows who the owner of Forever of 21 is. I also know Haley Jo Osman...Eric Morrelli from Santa Claus..hmm talked too many ppl since Downtown has too many celebs.

Crazy Asian
11-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Oh ya Paul Walkers lil bro went to my cousins school. Talked to him a couple of time. Drives a fatty truck...and what not.

2.0civic
11-16-2006, 11:16 PM
jeff foxworthy. bill engvall, ron white, john smoltz, rafael belliard, cut tom glavines grass lol, mike vick. numerous other sports people when i worked at bass pro....lol saw mike vikcs visa get denied for a boat...and then he turned down like a little 5 year old girl for an autograph...him and his entorage also used to come in and spit everywhere and were douchebags in general

2.0civic
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
oh yeah, played basketball with scottie pippens son also and talked to ryan klesko for about an hour before realizing it was him lol

Superhatch
11-17-2006, 12:27 AM
I met Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz backstage after a concert they did here in town. Lil Jon had the pimp chalise he was drinking out of. He was crunk.

I met Kenan Thompson (Kenan and Kel, SNL) @ the ATL airport

Jin (from Ruff Ryders and 2F2F)

Hulk Hogan and his wife

saw Lil Wayne in the ATL airport but didnt talk to him b/c I couldnt think of anything to say.

I thought this was funny. My dad actually ate dinner w/ Icecube and Mack 10 a couple years ago. He was eating in a Mexican restaurant and all the tables were full. He was eating all alone at the biggest table in the restaurant, they walked in and he invited them to sit with him. He had no clue who they were but figured something was up with he saw the platinum watches and all the diamonds and whatnot.

Specsteve
11-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Tom Delonge and Mark Hoppus (from Blink-182) like 7 years ago at Phillips Arena. Ended up getting to the arena at about noon when the show started at 8 pm. Ran into them in the empty parking lot as they were riding around on electric scooters near their tour buses. Ended up getting to go behind stage before the show started, talking to Tom about his guitar rig (I am a guitarist myself) for about an hour.

It was awesome, I was like 14 at the time too haha. Those guys are funny as hell, almost obnoxious really lol. I had exchanged email addresses and sent about 6 messages back and fourth, then I eventually lost touch a few months later.

JessAlba452
11-17-2006, 01:20 AM
Met Usher at Jillians

These are celebs I've seen at work, but haven't talked to. (Working as a waitress)

Mike Vick
Akon
T-boz

GIXXERDK
11-17-2006, 01:33 AM
Glen from Tag Team friend of family
Bert Brothers who own waffle house, father did business with them
Chipper Jones used to be my neighbor
Miss Korea back then is my mothers friend

GIXXERDK
11-17-2006, 01:34 AM
Oh yeah and

Matt Miladin
Ben Spies
Arron yates

All AMA superbike racers

PHxS
11-17-2006, 01:56 AM
I used to do alot of bowling at Brunswick Lanes in Austell. I helped get Keenan and Kell some lanes when then walked in on a 45-60 minute wait during a busy cosmic bowling night. They were there with some fine girls. :)

Met about 4 old school WWF guys, including Scott and Rick Steiner, when I worked at Chuck E. Cheese in Kennesaw (for some reason, the others just don't come to mind right now). Scott (I believe it was his kid's birthday) was like 6'8" and had hands the size of a brick! Hooked his kid up at the ticket counter, because that's what you do when you KNOW you could have your ass handed to you then and there. :P

Walked up to Lou Ferrigno at LAX about 3 years ago. For those of you who were born after the late eighties, I shook hands with the motherfuckin' Incredible Hulk! On the return flight back to Atlanta, I should have asked him how Bill Bixby was doing (wouldn't have gone well, i'm sure). Hah

Besides that, my grandmother is a published author. I know, not a celebrity, but it is kinda cool.

Nights,
Ryan B.

81911SC
11-17-2006, 04:46 PM
goldberg lol javy lopez saw ron gant at chops dang hold on i can think of more...............................jodie sweetin (stephanie from full house) and a few more i will post when i can think the pic is jodie and me

quickdodge®
11-17-2006, 04:59 PM
but I did play a round of Golf, with Dakota Fannings father.

Steve Fanning is his name. Baseball star for Heritage HS. He married Joy Arrington. I grew up with Jow and her sister. They lived across the street from me for well over 15 years.

My encounters, besides myself, are with:

Otis Nixon, saw him at Lennox and just shook his hand

Along with Arrington, well over half the Atlanta Chiefs pro soccer team lived in my neighborhood. They taught me all soccer in their backyards.

Ate lunch with Sammy Sam the Hitman for several months each day. Also ate a couple of times with David Banner.

On the sets of Boys N Da Hood and a Murphy Lee/JD video shoot.

I've never met these guys, but I am a direct descendant of the second and sixth Presidents, John Adams and his son, John Quincy Adams.

All I can really think of. Later, QD.

ezavala23
11-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I met Sharon Stone in her house in beverly hills when my dad installed hardwood floors for her. I also shook hands with Kevin Eubanks the guitarist for the Jay Leno show at LAX

thecrazyone
11-17-2006, 06:02 PM
lets see, i lifeguarded at shaq's daughters b day, and talked to him for a few minutes, i got one of his jersey's and his shoes that he gave to me, i've been in beyonce's house, she was locked out and i jumped her back fence and got her in, i met david carr QB for the houston texans, i drove tiger woods cart for a few rounds of golf, i met mike jones and chamillionaire. i saw ice cube one time and he waived to me, i met robert mandavvi (sp),and go to go in the house that my neighborhood let him stay in while he was doing concerts in houston and he and his band trashed it, ive met micheal bolton lol, o and i met mario lopez at a gas station in my old neighborhood, and i was talkin with him about his truck. i met sumthin mathew's from the tenn titans, his daughter was in my 8th grade class, i think thats about it, or atleast what i can think of. all of these were because of the neighborhood i used to live in in texas, biggest neighborhood in the u.s, 15,000 residents, 6 miles wide, pretty crazy, i miss it.

koukis14
11-17-2006, 08:44 PM
all of these were because of the neighborhood i used to live in in texas, biggest neighborhood in the u.s, 15,000 residents, 6 miles wide, pretty crazy, i miss it.

JESUS! I bet trick or treating was fun

~The_Duke~
11-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I have never meet anyone that would ever be considered famous...

Kyle
11-17-2006, 09:01 PM
I met Jeff Foxworthy in the Delta Crown Room once. Randy Savage was also there.
I think thats it.

CHADbee
11-17-2006, 09:12 PM
i meet tupac about a month ago...cool guy.

Jimmy B
11-17-2006, 09:19 PM
quite alot of people accually.. dont feel like typing many,.. i used to skate with usher, goldberg, about 1/2 of the braves roster from mid-late 90's, andre 3000, chipper jones is my 4th couzin, eh.. im done typing..

8bangin302
11-17-2006, 09:21 PM
shook hands with Bill Goldberg when i was like 11 years old..
saw Daddy Yankee at a mall in gwinnett..
saw Nick Cannon in his dodge charger.
and also saw Bruce Bruce in his bus last week..

cyb593
11-17-2006, 10:07 PM
thats the last mother fuckers i would buy a boat from. a 3 hr hour tour my ass.:D

Oh and I almost forgot, I met Gilligan and Mary Ann at the Atlanta boat show a few years back.

D Koe
11-17-2006, 10:57 PM
i meet tupac about a month ago...cool guy.

no kidding... tupac's not dead

CHADbee
11-17-2006, 11:00 PM
no kidding... tupac's not dead
i don't think so, some black dude on the corner of peachtree and ponce and he told me "revenge is the sweetest joy, next pussy".......

SidewayzS14
11-17-2006, 11:46 PM
I went to school with lil Bow Wow's cousin and he showed up in his Ferrari a few times

I used to manage a sandwich shop in Berkley Lake and there was a cigar shop next door and thats where Ron White gets all of his cigars

I also went to school with Scotty Pippins son

i met Andre from Outkast

My mom's cousin played for the Detriot Pistons, i met him once

I've also met Fat Mike and El Hefe from NoFx and hung out with them

Wurm
11-17-2006, 11:54 PM
me and angelina jolie have a love child

Kyle
11-17-2006, 11:55 PM
I think I know where that is. Maybe not there are lots of cigar stores in duluth. Which one though?

2.0civic
11-17-2006, 11:56 PM
I went to school with lil Bow Wow's cousin and he showed up in his Ferrari a few times

I used to manage a sandwich shop in Berkley Lake and there was a cigar shop next door and thats where Ron White gets all of his cigars

i met Andre from Outkast

how did you "manage" a place at 19?? lead and management are two different things...dont confuse yourself

JstAneon
11-18-2006, 02:15 AM
When I worked at the Nissan Pavilion I met Dave Matthews, 311, Rob Zombie, Will Smith, and Jack Black. I also met Dana Carvey a few months ago when he came to visit Quantico.

The Yousef
11-18-2006, 06:57 AM
i met Tracy once....but she ignored me and told me to go make her a buritto...i told her i wasn't latino...then she slapped me....

hard...

:(

tony
11-18-2006, 09:30 AM
I see Bruce Bruce in College Park a lot, you can't miss his big ass Ford pickup dually.. plus we bank at the same place.

Buff Bagwell - Suprisingly short

Jamal Anderson, I worked the gate that the Falcons flew out of back in 98 when they went to the Superbowl, I didnt even know who he was at the time since I just moved here from Alaska. He always hung around the gate and talked.. cool guy.

R Kelly - Saw him at the mall in Douglasville of all places? He says he comes there because its kind of low key.

Carlos Boozer - Plays for the Utah Jazz. He played for a rival high school when we were in Alaska, very conceited.

Mario Chalmers - Plays for Kansas and will be in the NBA soon.. he was the kid you push off the basketball court because he was so young but everyone knew he would be pretty good.

Other than that no huge superstars, I would like to meet Diddy or Jay-Z just to see the kind of energy they give off in person.

scabtastic
11-18-2006, 11:07 AM
yeah i worked at a movie theatre in paulding county....Damien from MTV came for the dukes of hazzard thing also....he was pretty gay...my dad cuts Kevin Nash's hair ive met him a few times...alone with Scott Steiner and Randy Savage...they eat at this sushi place on windy hill.

SidewayzS14
11-19-2006, 12:02 AM
how did you "manage" a place at 19?? lead and management are two different things...dont confuse yourself

it was a small independently owned sandwich shop and the manager had all the sudden quit and i had worked there the longest and it was onyl 3 of us that worked there during the day including the original manager and when he left since i kenw hwo to do everythign i ran the store thus "managing it" but the only reason why i managed it for a while was because they shop closed down a month and half after he quit so instead of hiring a new manager i just ran the store for a while :goodjob:

SidewayzS14
11-19-2006, 12:03 AM
I think I know where that is. Maybe not there are lots of cigar stores in duluth. Which one though?

Its the one across the street from AGCO (huge tracktor place) on Peachtree Industrial

UTsmokey14
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Gucci Man was at Boomers the other night asking my friends for Extasy. (wtf)

My dad sat at a bar somewhere right next to Kirsten Dunst and talked to her for like 2 hours and got autographed pictures and stuff.

TheSnail
11-19-2006, 04:22 PM
I met "Muddy the MudCat" Which was a catfish mascot for some sport. Im not a sports person but It was about 15years ago in NC when he came to our 3rd grade class. He gave us all autographed cards.

MongolPup
11-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Michael Vick was working out at a soccer field we were about to play on....I showed up really early, and went to go warm up and shit.

Vick- You guys gonna play a game?
Me- Yeah.
Vick- Good luck.

will_2006
11-19-2006, 04:28 PM
We ride dirt bikes out at Yate's house I saw luda in macon couple weeks ago and saw 8Ball and MJG's concert at a small club in milledgeville

SL65AMG
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
my mother's sister's cousin's grandpa's nephew is friends with a friend of tom cruise's ex girlfriend's sister's mother's 2nd cousin

wut now bitchez :taun:

Kelly_Rene
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
Um kinda a semi-celibrity, when I was at Disney Land in Florida with my old church group, Mr. Clean stopped by all of our cabins. One of the mentors of the church has worked with him alot, I have him on video tape and I have a picture of me and him! lol

Kelly_Rene
11-19-2006, 05:36 PM

i met Andre from Outkast

I've actually Touched one of Lil Bow wows cars, a beautifull Dodge Magnum!! it was at audio shop called CarTunes.

RageVelocity
11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I ran into TI, P-Diddy, a former Hawks Player, Mike Vick, World Super Bike championship racer, Drebber from AMA, and someone else but I forgot.

SL33P3R
11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Ive went out to eat with travis tritts wife and sister

Samuel L jackson is a member at the same golf course as me

wes_297
11-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Vince carter and jerry stackhouse, and carlos mencia

R3RUN
11-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I met Dekembe Mutumbo (sp?) at the airport.
Met the entire Orlando Magic back when Penny Hardaway was on the team.
That same day I met the Harlem Globe Trotters.

I used to hang out with Deon Sanders' nephews at Deon's house back in the day.

HalfBaked
11-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Buff Bagwell used to live in my neighborhood. I trick or treated at his house.

The lead singer from puddle of mudd was next to me and my brother at a strip club. Then he went in the back with some girl and we didn't see him again.

HatchMan
11-20-2006, 12:43 AM
I just met and took a picture with Ben Gibbard from the death Cab for cutie this past Friday at the Fox!

Tasuki_Civic
11-20-2006, 01:30 AM
ive met and chilled out wit Singers from R.Kelly to Usher to rappers like Jada kiss to pastor troy. and along time ago when david justice was married to halle berry. i met them when i used to work at the movie theatre in the parking lot of perimeter mall.

ive partied with athlethes and i met the olyimpic runner who won second place with micheal johnson.( i used to date his lil brother.)

lol my mom hung out in tha club with Snoop Dogg and his entourage. she said she had a great time.

Buford®
11-20-2006, 02:44 AM
When I was in Las Vegas this year, I had several beers with Tommy Lee, he signed my beer cans. We hung out for a good hour, just killing time. Very nice guy, not at all the asshole I anticipated. I hung out with Chip Foose for a good bit. Sat next to him for a while at the Arc Audio booth. I have one of 4 audigraphed posters that he signed. Just me, and my friend Scott, and two of his friends have those posters. Then some porn king named Matt Krone bought me several beers, and I got plastered with him on our flight back to Nashville from Vegas. He was a pretty neat guy, too. He always spoke in third person. "Krone this" and "Matt Krone did..."

Oh, and I've hung out with QD on a few occasions. He's also a nice guy. But his sense of humor is too vapid. :lmfao:

hemi
11-20-2006, 07:39 AM
A lot...
I used to have a club in Atlanta (level3), and met loads of people in that business.. All of the Atlanta stars, Jamal Anderson, Jazzy Fae, TI, Luda, etc... Did a party with D12 and Em, Allen Iverson and so forth.
Now I'm in the party rental business. I rent Inflatable slides, moonwalks, rockwalls and so forth. Always ending up at someone's house... Mack 10 and T boz, Glavine, Smoltz, Foxworthy, Author Blank. They have no problem dropping a few grand for a 6yr old's birthday.

babygurl
11-20-2006, 08:37 AM
When I worked at Fossil in the Outlet Malls, in Dawsonville, Goldberg came in, got an autograph, and he bought a lot of stuff, I helped him pick out watches, clothes etc.

Tasuki_Civic
11-21-2006, 11:26 AM
A lot...
I used to have a club in Atlanta (level3), and met loads of people in that business.. All of the Atlanta stars, Jamal Anderson, Jazzy Fae, TI, Luda, etc... Did a party with D12 and Em, Allen Iverson and so forth.
Now I'm in the party rental business. I rent Inflatable slides, moonwalks, rockwalls and so forth. Always ending up at someone's house... Mack 10 and T boz, Glavine, Smoltz, Foxworthy, Author Blank. They have no problem dropping a few grand for a 6yr old's birthday.

LOL what happened to tha club guy?? i heard it was hard to get pple there becaue of the parking and thats why it closed down ( rumors..you know how atlanta is when it comes to the club business) i used to be security at club frequency and i know pple throughout buckhead and some other clubs around atlanta.