PDA

View Full Version : Some pics yall may enjoy

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Can yall guess where I went?

I don't want to redo this whole thing again so I'm going to be lazy and just put up a link.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=9123

What do yall think?

dereksi
06-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Dont know but that tree is badass. Nice idea for a sleave.(tattoo)

SaraX5
06-05-2005, 03:46 AM
China? That tiger is gorgeous

HyPer50
06-05-2005, 03:49 AM
I'm gonna say... the zoo. Which zoo tho.. No clue, I was thinking it was Atlanta until I saw the dragon and the China sign so.... China?

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Here's the last clue which will give it away:

Kevykev
06-05-2005, 09:51 AM
D-Land?

Repost Squintz
06-05-2005, 11:18 AM
those pix turned out awesome wondering what camera you were using

dereksi
06-05-2005, 11:19 AM
England?? LOL

SL65AMG
06-05-2005, 11:22 AM
disneyland....says it on the sign

dereksi
06-05-2005, 11:29 AM
disneyland....says it on the sign
I was joking.

Kristi
06-05-2005, 12:59 PM
that is for the 50th anniversary of Disneyworld - i wanna go there this year for it!

Jaimecbr900
06-05-2005, 09:10 PM
those pix turned out awesome wondering what camera you were using

Olympus 8 meg. Camera has great adjustability. I just got it recently, so I'm still figuring all the adjustments out. The fireworks and fire pics were taken in total darkness using a table top tripod and slowing down the shutter to between 1.3 and 3 secs. All those pics were taken at 1024x780. Very low res for that cam but the only way to be able to share pics on the net yet keep better resolution.

Some of the shots took several different "takes" because I was either shooting thru dirty glass or had direct sunlight killing the shot. The ones that turned out came out pretty well. When I have a little more time with the camera, It'll get better.

Repost Squintz
06-05-2005, 09:31 PM
That camera is really nice; im looking in to getting a new digi cam myself, but i dont think i need 8 megs. ill prolly be getting like a 6 meg.

Cliff
06-06-2005, 12:00 AM
i'm about 3 miles from disneyland right now....i also just found out this past week was gay week...it ends tuesday so we're waiting till wed before we leave the resort to go do anything...lol guess i'll get in all my pool time monday and tuesday...

was it worth the money jaime? we're tryin to decide what we wanna do different this year

HEATON
06-06-2005, 04:19 AM
The "real" 'Cinderella Castle' is like only a hour from me, in Bavaria. Anyone who wants to come see it, I can get you cheap rooms here on base. lol.

LaurenK
06-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Fun!

B16a2 Civic
06-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Pine Mountain Animal Petting Zoo?

PhatbacK
06-06-2005, 09:00 AM
hahahahah u said england

Jaimecbr900
06-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Daniel- Thanks. I've never shot any pics at the 8 megs, but what I got it for was the ability. The cam has all kinds of adjustments to be able to take some more difficult shots. Just about any decent cam can take outdoor sunny day shots. The real good ones let you do good shots in just about every situation as long as you know what to do. That's the key. Right now the cam has more capabilities than I do, so I gotta catch up.

Cliff- We stayed at one of Disney's resorts. To me, it was well worth the money we spent. My wife made all the arrangements, so I was simply along for the ride. She picked the resort and we also got passes to all 4 parks for 4 in the deal. She also booked us on some special dinner things like a Luau (sp?) (which was awesome BTW) at the Polynesian, a character dinner where all the characters come to each table and sign stuff for the kids and stuff at the Contemporary resort, and we also ate at Gloria Stefan's restaurant in downtown Disney (Very good Cuban food and excellent price for what you get). We saw a lot of the shows, and Joan even had planned out which shows to do at each park and when. We definetly used our "fast passes" very wisely and very rarely had to wait in line. Those things are the bomb if you know how to use them. Disney World was incredibly crowded, so we opted to do it in two days vs one. They were having that gay/lesbian thing while we were there, but only at the end of the week. I personally liked Animal Kingdom and Epcot the best. Disney was for the kids. MGM was for both and was cool too. All in all, we really had a good time. Tiring, but good time. It was worth it IMO.

If you or anyone for that matter is planning on going, let me know and I'll be happy to give yall some tips on some shortcuts that will save you guys a TON of time in lines and money.

Jaimecbr900
06-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Fun!

The really funny thing is that I passed by a girl that could've been your twin. I had to do a double take and look hard to make sure it wasn't you.

Cliff
06-06-2005, 01:52 PM
hahahahahha yea gay/lesbian week ends tomorrow so we've been stayin around the room today...lol may hit up a theme park thursday or somthin then goin to see drew and nathan friday....this is our 11th year down here so there's not much new to do around here...and there's a disney resort right down the road from us...too bad we were off a week and this gas is 2.35 a gallon for reg unleaded...this is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LaurenK
06-06-2005, 03:43 PM
The really funny thing is that I passed by a girl that could've been your twin. I had to do a double take and look hard to make sure it wasn't you.
whatever! There is only one and only one of me...that's for sure! LOL... :tongue: :D :)