PDA

View Full Version : aight, so check it....

ahmonrah
11-15-2006, 04:47 PM
my sis has this crazy ex that she got involved with and became preggers.....she dumped him months ago, and recently she became worried about the way her residential area has gone further downhill that it already was. she calls me one day with "rah, mind if i hold on to one of your guns? you have a gang of them and there's been alot of breakins in my area, and i dont feel safe." after thinking the implications through for a couple days, i send one to her.... a week later i call and check up on her and while talking i ask her "so how's SHE(the gun i sent her way) been treating you?" her response "see! people talk too much!"
me::thinking: what you talking 'bout?
her::eek: what YOU talking 'bout?
me: ~sigh~ what you did now?
her: :cry: uh.....my ex came by, and i shot out his window....i was mad...
me: WHAT?! YOU USED SOMETHING I LOANED YOU FOR YOUR PROTECTION ONLY AND YOU USE IT OUT OF ANGER?? :rant:
her: well, i didnt hit him....

WTF.....

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-15-2006, 04:55 PM
LOLOLOL !! Damn..

PRiMAdonna
11-15-2006, 04:56 PM
ahhh hahahahahaha.... sounds like something i would do... lolol

The Golden Child
11-15-2006, 05:01 PM
WHOAZ !!!

Tracy
11-15-2006, 05:02 PM
crazy lady!

ahmonrah
11-15-2006, 05:04 PM
had me salty as a fuck, and to top it all off, :lmfao: the car was a rental! plus he called her later that night to say "how you gonna shoot out my back window? my cousin was in the car too!"

dayum...peoples these days.....

ahmonrah
11-15-2006, 05:04 PM
crazy lady!she's a hellcat.......

The Golden Child
11-15-2006, 05:07 PM
so r u gunna get in trouble ??

The Golden Child
11-15-2006, 05:07 PM
or is she gunna get in trouble ??

ahmonrah
11-15-2006, 05:47 PM
well golden, that depends on what her ex does. it is a legally registered gun. legally purchased and he was physically abusive to her during the time they wer together. plus he's a convicted felon. if i get in trouble, she'll regret that shit. i've never been to jail, and left on my own accord, i'll go for something so big, i'll be put under the joint! doesnt make sense to me to go for something small, and damn going because someone elses stupidity. but nothing so far has happened, so i'll continue on my path. i doubt he'll report that shit.

Crazy Asian
11-15-2006, 05:50 PM
So wait the jackass got you sis pregnant. Dude why you standing there beat the shit out of him

JstAneon
11-15-2006, 07:17 PM
What kind of gun?

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 03:49 AM
So wait the jackass got you sis pregnant. Dude why you standing there beat the shit out of him dawg, i've whipped his ass before. and as far as her getting preggers...that was HER choice. FACT: unless you beating off, it takes 2 to fuck(in NORMAL circumstances) and the same number to make a baby.

one thing rings true in situations like theirs:
ya sis calls you boo-hooing about being abused. she wants his ass kicked.
you get steamed, drive over and beat the sense outta the abuser.
unless she REALLY...and i mean REALLY wants nothing to do with the abuser, he aint leavin and your better off practicing for a boxing tourney. cause she wont get rid of him and your trying to put out a fire that they dont even want to extinguish. so walk away.

there are many women that scream "oh, if so and so even THINK of hitting me imma......" yet i havent YET see a woman get rid of an abusive mate the FIRST time they lay a foul hand on them.

oh, and jstaneon: it's a .45 cal glock. i went and got it back tonite.

ShooterMcGavin
11-16-2006, 08:39 AM
girls don't need guns :goodjob:

The Green Monster
11-16-2006, 09:07 AM
:stupid:

there are many women that scream "oh, if so and so even THINK of hitting me imma......" yet i havent YET see a woman get rid of an abusive mate the FIRST time they lay a foul hand on them.

:werd: females :screwy:

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 09:09 AM
stupidity and brash judgement.

The epitome of the female gender.

LOL

Sammich
11-16-2006, 09:13 AM
ya sis is g'd up

The Golden Child
11-16-2006, 12:44 PM
well golden, that depends on what her ex does. it is a legally registered gun. legally purchased and he was physically abusive to her during the time they wer together. plus he's a convicted felon. if i get in trouble, she'll regret that shit. i've never been to jail, and left on my own accord, i'll go for something so big, i'll be put under the joint! doesnt make sense to me to go for something small, and damn going because someone elses stupidity. but nothing so far has happened, so i'll continue on my path. i doubt he'll report that shit.

daym hope nothing happens .. did you get it back ??

The Golden Child
11-16-2006, 12:46 PM
nvm read the rest of the thread .. lolz

Dirty Octopus™
11-16-2006, 01:02 PM
they shoulda neva gave you niggas money...

BRB, Goodness-2-Go :bump

Repost Squintz
11-16-2006, 01:05 PM
stupidity and brash judgement.

The epitome of the female gender.

LOL
:lmfao:

con
11-16-2006, 01:10 PM
damn, put a gun in a female's hand and see she don't blast.........:lmao:.........yo, you may need to get that back before she needlessly kills someone. order her a tazer......and help her find a real man.......

better yet, make her do some research in relation to gun laws, handling of the weapon and make damn sure she's aware of the consequences of using one. also the consideration of purchasing her own....

BluesClues
11-16-2006, 01:12 PM
girls don't need guns :goodjob:
What is your reason for saying this? Are you saying females don't have the right to protect themselves?
Please explain

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 01:43 PM
damn, put a gun in a female's hand and see she don't blast.........:lmao:.........yo, you may need to get that back before she needlessly kills someone. order her a tazer......and help her find a real man.......

better yet, make her do some research in relation to gun laws, handling of the weapon and make damn sure she's aware of the consequences of using one. also the consideration of purchasing her own....you wanna know whats real ironic CON? she holds a BA in criminal justice......:thinking: ...um..yeah....and does what you do(corrections).....i'll look up tazers for her.....she can buy her own gun.

Sammich
11-16-2006, 01:44 PM

BRB, Goodness-2-Go :bump

*honks big truck horn*

hi thank u

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 01:47 PM

BRB, Goodness-2-Go :bumplol!!:lmfao:

BluesClues
11-16-2006, 01:48 PM
So is anyone gonna answer my mutha fuckin question?!

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 02:04 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0820-1.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0825-1.jpg
*note* see the red dot?*end note*
meet ginette...she's my big baby! she missy-wissy her daddy, but i got her back!!! :lmfao: "daddy never gonna let you stay with that mean lady again":screwy:

well what he is tryin to sayyyyyyyyy.........is that women are more emotion driven than men. and as such more prone to lashin out w/o thinking than MOST men.

Sammich
11-16-2006, 02:05 PM
thats a true muhfuggin statment rye dere

BluesClues
11-16-2006, 02:13 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0820-1.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0825-1.jpg
*note* see the red dot?*end note*
meet ginette...she's my big baby! she missy-wissy her daddy, but i got her back!!! :lmfao: "daddy never gonna let you stay with that mean lady again":screwy:

well what he is tryin to sayyyyyyyyy.........is that women are more emotion driven than men. and as such more prone to lashin out w/o thinking than MOST men.

Ok, that's better, but then it depends if that person has enough will power to control their actions

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Ok, that's better, but then it depends if that person has enough will power to control their actions" most people that LASH OUT w/o thinking arent in control.....hence LASHING being used describing the action taken, by someone w/no control over themselves.

The Golden Child
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
" most people that LASH OUT w/o thinking arent in control.....hence LASHING being used describing the action taken, by someone w/no control over themselves.

that is why sometimes i dont want a gun ..

id kill everyone i hate ..

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 02:47 PM
that is why sometimes i dont want a gun ..

id kill everyone i hate ..personally, owning a gun is a calming thing for me. i'm less prone to get upset. more apt to ask a person though "did you just threaten me ??" people slow the lip-flap when the person (me) they were trying to incite, calms completely down. gun or not , it's the calm before the storm. i'm always level headed, so that makes it soooo fun when people piss me off and dont know it.

fight club
11-16-2006, 02:50 PM
that is a pimp ass gun. i want a full tactical glock lol.

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 03:07 PM
'preciate it.

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0827-1.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/113/HPIM0826-1.jpg

took light off of airsoft gun to see if it'll fit. since it does i need to see if it can withstand real gunfire, if so i'll keep it as an accessory cause it's hella bright! and light weight too, has no noticable effect on bringing the weapon up to P.O.A. i.e. target aquisition is no prob!

The Golden Child
11-16-2006, 03:40 PM
personally, owning a gun is a calming thing for me. i'm less prone to get upset. more apt to ask a person though "did you just threaten me ??" people slow the lip-flap when the person (me) they were trying to incite, calms completely down. gun or not , it's the calm before the storm. i'm always level headed, so that makes it soooo fun when people piss me off and dont know it.

its funny though cause when people threatn me ..
i look at them and i ask them if they just threatnd me ..
they act even more crazy cause im just a little guy ..
but when there on the floor covered in blood they realize they made a stupid move ..

i would think people would act more nuts if they had a gun ..

example :

guy 1 : you little bitch ass mother fucker
guy 2 : * pulls out gat * what now you pussy looking mother fucker ill fucking blow your fucking head off you ugly looking mother fucker
guy 1 : * pisses in pants *
guy 2 : thats what i thought you bitch mother fucker say daddy you fucking cunt
guy 1 : * looks down at his pants * * daddy *
guy 2 : hahahahahaha * puts gat away *

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 05:24 PM
^^^ welllllllllllll.......that is a good point......unless guy number one is dealing with someone with balls of titanium:

example :

guy 2 : * pulls out gat * what now you pussy looking mother fucker ill fucking blow your fucking head off you ugly looking mother fucker
guy 1 : * smirks but seething...*so now you pullin out guns huh....*rolls eyes in disgust*
guy 2 : *puzzled, retries tough guy tactic*thats what i thought you bitch mother fucker say daddy you fucking cunt
guy 1 : * sarcasticaly * how 'bout this, drop the gun and show me how much of a man you are, bitches can pull triggers too, that's a fact. drop the gun....
guy 2 : uh......... * backs away*yea muthafucka...
guy 1 : ~mental note~ find out much on guy 2. imma kill him next time i see him...

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 05:26 PM
lol!!

Sammich
11-16-2006, 05:27 PM
^^^ welllllllllllll.......that is a good point......unless guy number one is dealing with someone with balls of titanium:

example :

guy 1 : * smirks but seething...*so now you pullin out guns huh....*rolls eyes in disgust*
guy 2 : *puzzled, retries tough guy tactic*thats what i thought you bitch mother fucker say daddy you fucking cunt
guy 1 : * sarcasticaly * how 'bout this, drop the gun and show me how much of a man you are, bitches can pull triggers too, that's a fact. drop the gun....
guy 2 : uh......... * backs away*yea muthafucka...
guy 1 : ~mental note~ find out much on guy 2. imma kill him next time i see him...

:lmfao: :lmfao: real talk though..u dnt pull a gun out on nobody, not squeeze and expect not to get dealt w/ next time

ahmonrah
11-16-2006, 05:33 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: real talk though..u dnt pull a gun out on nobody, not squeeze and expect not to get dealt w/ next timei know, that's why i mentioned that. it all goes back to people pullin guns for no definate reason. some pull them and arent gully enough to use them.....i'd only pull mine IF knuckles are not apart of the engagement....no other time. not for flash..."thug appeal" or looking "hard". hell, in beef beef situations my gun isnt my first thought...it's whether "he" has one, and if he's not trying to swing on me, but instead making a move waistside, then it's over.

Sammich
11-16-2006, 05:36 PM
truth prevails homeboy