PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: BlueAngel

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 08:12 PM
My turn Halfwit.

Dude you're gay. You have an ugly Del Slow. End of story.
You have no true friends and your breath stinks. Your ex told me. L0L

I've never heard of the Chop Drop Crx. Is is quick and does he do dig runs? How about money runs? And You do you do dig and money runs? Would you be down. Yes or No. Easy as that...
You just fucked up yourself man. You barely became a member and you already have people calling you a fucking ricer. No Joke. Grow up kid for real

hydroshutter
11-14-2006, 08:37 PM
A Del Sol? How can someone drive those things? :gay:

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 08:57 PM
^L0L

Where the fuck is he?

hydroshutter
11-14-2006, 10:06 PM
^L0L

Where the fuck is he?

Mackin' some fly bitchez in that phat-ass ryde, yo!

eckok24
11-15-2006, 12:22 AM
look here bitch if u go to bp there a chop top crx that boosted. and my car is down for the moment. and u calling me akid ur one year younger than bitch so keep your month close. and barley got ia bitch we join the same month check it ur self dum ass fuck.and what im so soppase to be scared cause u drive an wrx. the choped crx smokes sti, evo, srt. so u anit any different go talk to people at bp. every week were there. just this week it to cold to take it out. but there tons of honda that smoke peice shit cars like urs. dont feel special cause u just picked it up from the dealership. try payin attention to payin your car and bein a bitch as waiter, sorry ur not a waiter ur bitch ass helper makin what less then 20%. so this IS the end for me on this thread. by the the way me AND halfwit end that drama. so u grow bitch. i ANIT NO shit talker like u, where i have to pOst all the time i prefer to pm. so fuck u , your mom and daddy BITCH

LIKE I SAID IN MY PM U MADE THIS PERSONAL WHEN U FELT U HAD TO START A THREAD ABOUT ME WHEN U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, AND PERSON U PROBALY DONT HAVE BALL TO SAY WHAT U HAVE SAID.PUT SHIT LET ME ASK PEOPLE OF IA. SHOULD WE START A FIGHT CLUB FOR PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT AND WANT TO BACK IT UP. CAUSE IM DOWN TO GO TO A BOXXIN RING AND END THIS SHIT RIGHT.I SAY WE TAKE A POLL. WHO THINKS MANAIC VS BLUEANGEL IN A BOXXIN RING. IVE BEEN WANTIN WHOP ASS

BigPoppaHurtm
11-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Yo blueangel dude. Get another SN and START OVER!

fight club
11-15-2006, 01:32 AM
as the resident edward norton i have two things to say:
1. grammer is your friend
2. rings are for bling. fight in the streets.

Khalifa247
11-15-2006, 01:37 AM
Good god I believe I lost brain cells trying to decipher that post. Blueangel why post if noone can read it?
PS I am sure everyone on IA knows Hondas can be fast.

jtownaccord
11-15-2006, 04:28 AM
look here bitch if u go to bp there a chop top crx that boosted. and my car is down for the moment. and u calling me akid ur one year younger than bitch so keep your month close. and barley got ia bitch we join the same month check it ur self dum ass fuck.and what im so soppase to be scared cause u drive an wrx. the choped crx smokes sti, evo, srt. so u anit any different go talk to people at bp. every week were there. just this week it to cold to take it out. but there tons of honda that smoke peice shit cars like urs. dont feel special cause u just picked it up from the dealership. try payin attention to payin your car and bein a bitch as waiter, sorry ur not a waiter ur bitch ass helper makin what less then 20%. so this IS the end for me on this thread. by the the way me AND halfwit end that drama. so u grow bitch. i ANIT NO shit talker like u, where i have to pOst all the time i prefer to pm. so fuck u , your mom and daddy BITCH

LIKE I SAID IN MY PM U MADE THIS PERSONAL WHEN U FELT U HAD TO START A THREAD ABOUT ME WHEN U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, AND PERSON U PROBALY DONT HAVE BALL TO SAY WHAT U HAVE SAID.PUT SHIT LET ME ASK PEOPLE OF IA. SHOULD WE START A FIGHT CLUB FOR PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT AND WANT TO BACK IT UP. CAUSE IM DOWN TO GO TO A BOXXIN RING AND END THIS SHIT RIGHT.I SAY WE TAKE A POLL. WHO THINKS MANAIC VS BLUEANGEL IN A BOXXIN RING. IVE BEEN WANTIN WHOP ASS:yes: :goodjob:

Ericp
11-15-2006, 07:03 AM
how is WRX a piece of shit? It's a new car that's quick from factory and is AWD. Your is a old car that's slow as fuck from factory? I'm missing something. And lol at you for the whole fight club boxing thing :lmao: Don't you know most real fights 90% of the time go to the ground? Good luck racing him buddy:goodjob:

willum14pb
11-15-2006, 07:59 AM
the choped crx smokes sti, evo, srt.

Down for a race?

hydroshutter
11-15-2006, 08:03 AM

LIKE I SAID IN MY PM U MADE THIS PERSONAL WHEN U FELT U HAD TO START A THREAD ABOUT ME WHEN U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, AND PERSON U PROBALY DONT HAVE BALL TO SAY WHAT U HAVE SAID.PUT SHIT LET ME ASK PEOPLE OF IA. SHOULD WE START A FIGHT CLUB FOR PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT AND WANT TO BACK IT UP. CAUSE IM DOWN TO GO TO A BOXXIN RING AND END THIS SHIT RIGHT.I SAY WE TAKE A POLL. WHO THINKS MANAIC VS BLUEANGEL IN A BOXXIN RING. IVE BEEN WANTIN WHOP ASS

Are we supposed to be able to read this?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-15-2006, 08:12 AM
I don't understand a goddamn thing he just typed..

Halfwit
11-15-2006, 08:27 AM
the chop top crx is very surprising, and blueangel isnt that bad, i think hes been misinterpreted, ive talked to him.

IM SURE HIS FRIEND WITH THE CRX WILL BE DOWN FOR SOME RUNS, HE USUALLY IS, INSTEAD OF ARGUING, JUST SETUP SOME RUNS WITH THE CRX AND HAVE SOME FUN.

slow_hatch
11-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Why is it that people always have "friends" w/ sweet cars that can kick everyone elses a$$, but the person taking bullshit doesnt even have a car that runs?? :thinking: :screwy:

Halfwit
11-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Why is it that people always have "friends" w/ sweet cars that can kick everyone elses a$$, but the person taking bullshit doesnt even have a car that runs?? :thinking: :screwy:
love your hatch what kinda setup is it?

willum14pb
11-15-2006, 11:00 AM
the chop top crx is very surprising, and blueangel isnt that bad, i think hes been misinterpreted, ive talked to him.

IM SURE HIS FRIEND WITH THE CRX WILL BE DOWN FOR SOME RUNS, HE USUALLY IS, INSTEAD OF ARGUING, JUST SETUP SOME RUNS WITH THE CRX AND HAVE SOME FUN.

Ya I was up there a few weeks ago and I was supposed to run the CRX but I was havin a party at my house that night and people already came early so I had to dip out and get it started anyways :D. Will most likely be up there Saturday night, so it'll be somethin to look forward to, hope to see ya guys up there.

slow_hatch
11-15-2006, 12:10 PM
love your hatch what kinda setup is it?

Stock LS swap w/ a small turbo setup, nothing fancy, should be a fun DD with fast spool time. Not looking to make huge #s anytime soon. :rolleyes:

GGPIS3
11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
that chop top CRX is slow. Me an Jeremy saw him get on it one time, an it moved about as fast as any 8psi turbo D series would.

I mean, who the fuck chops the top on a CRX?

get him going on a race on the highway, an watch a strong wind blow that car off the freeway

benwaballs
11-15-2006, 02:35 PM

what does this super dupar chop top crx trap in the 1/4? blueangel what do you drive? since subarus are such junk?

:yes: :goodjob:

you drive a honda and your calling a wrx a pos? fucking ricer :gay:

lightspeed
11-15-2006, 02:49 PM
just my opinion, but this thread is fucking stupid :jerkit:
and if its the car Im thinking, that CRX is fucking rediculous looking. Is that the one that looks like an 8 year old hacked it up with a dull, rusty chainsaw?

Leadfoot_mf
11-15-2006, 03:15 PM
My turn Halfwit.

Dude you're gay. You have an ugly Del Slow. End of story.
You have no true friends and your breath stinks. Your ex told me. L0L

I've never heard of the Chop Drop Crx. Is is quick and does he do dig runs? How about money runs? And You do you do dig and money runs? Would you be down. Yes or No. Easy as that...
You just fucked up yourself man. You barely became a member and you already have people calling you a fucking ricer. No Joke. Grow up kid for real

haha like your car is fast :taun:

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 03:20 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Yes this tread went just how I planned it.

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 03:26 PM
check the thread u started and if ur a dum fuck that just runs ur month on the internet. then meet me in person and talk shit to my face see how many word u gets out.KEEP UR MONTH SHUT CAUSE U MADE THIS PERSONAL WHEN U STARTED A THREAD WIT MY NAME IN IT. GO FUCK OFF BBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCC CCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok so this is the PM this retard send me.

What a fucking loser, you think that I can't call you a kid cause you're a year older than me. Bitch Please. You're nothing to me, I don't give a fuck if your cool with Halfwit, your not with me.
I talk shit but I can back it up, unlike you. You just run your mouth and thats it. Your POS Honda isn't shit, and I'll say it again you're a fucking KID!
You're barking but thats about it, you say you go to BP every weekend right. Ok.
I'll be out Friday/Saturday... What car will you be showing up in? Trust me I'll talk shit in person, don't worry about that. And if you want to box. L0L Junior you better fucking come with it. It doesn't take alot for me to get pumped up.

Your PM wouldn't scare alittle kid let alone me.. You asked for it and now you will get what you ask for. A fucking ass beating. ME and YOU
Reply here DON'T FUCKING PM me. Your just a waste of space.

SpeedMonkey
11-15-2006, 03:29 PM
man.. this thread is gay.. lets make it interesting

4 round match. 1:30 rounds.

Maniac vs. Blueangel, 50$ for the winner

EDIT: oh yeah, i take winner for 4 round match following day for $200

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 03:33 PM
v[]onkey']man.. this thread is gay.. lets make it interesting

4 round match. 1:30 rounds.

Maniac vs. Blueangel, 50$ for the winner

EDIT: oh yeah, i take winner for 4 round match following day for $200

Yeah right, this fool will be down in less that 20 sec.

WhiteAccord
11-15-2006, 03:33 PM
WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????:thinking:

willum14pb
11-15-2006, 03:49 PM
WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????:thinking:

Cuz well you see, there's three kinds of people... dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes... Henry. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while... because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Henry. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!! So that's why we can't get along.

benwaballs
11-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Cuz well you see, there's three kinds of people... dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes... Henry. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while... because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Henry. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!! So that's why we can't get along.

:lmfao: love that movie

Fast Shadow
11-15-2006, 04:34 PM
So is this CRX supposed to be fast or what?

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Who Cares..... I don't.

lightspeed
11-15-2006, 04:47 PM
So is this CRX supposed to be fast or what?
^^LOL, that is the sissiest sig pic Ive ever seen, btw. WTFITS? :upchuck:

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 04:47 PM
haha like your car is fast :taun:

Its not fast.

Fast=500whp+
Quick=300whp-499whp
Quicker than Normal=200whp-299whp
SLOW= -199whp

I'm in the quicker than normal class. I've never said my car is FAST. I'm quick but thats about it. Oh and I can eat almost anything from a dig.
Care to try.

lightspeed
11-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Its not fast.
Fast=500whp+
Quick=300whp-499whp
SLOW= -199whp
I'm in the quicker than normal class. I've never said my car is FAST. I'm quick but thats about it. Oh and I can eat almost anything from a dig.
Care to try.
lol, someones britches are getting BIG ;)
you didnt factor weight in there :thinking: my 240 is pretty fast, but its not near 500 whp...

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 05:14 PM
lol, someones britches are getting BIG ;)
you didnt factor weight in there :thinking: my 240 is pretty fast, but its not near 500 whp...

God! Damn man why do you always have to write some smart ass comment. L0L
You're 240 is quick not fast.

:goodjob:

lightspeed
11-15-2006, 05:18 PM
God! Damn man why do you always have to write some smart ass comment. L0L
You're 240 is quick not fast. Now your Supra is Fast.
me, smartass? nah.
my supra is only 250-ish whp, so I guess its just above average maybe... you cant make much more on a t25...

Maniaç
11-15-2006, 05:20 PM
me, smartass? nah.
my supra is only 250-ish whp, so I guess its just above average maybe... you cant make much more on a t25...

:D Oh I see.... I'll help you out.

EDIT time. its still looks cute,

USDM_SS
11-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Well, heres just my :2cents: ive been out to BP a few times and everyone is always talking about that ugly ass chopped up but there were a few of pretty credible people out there that had said that it runs low 11's.... im not saying this is true.. but i wouldnt necessarily underestimate it.

lightspeed
11-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Well, heres just my :2cents: ive been out to BP a few times and everyone is always talking about that ugly ass chopped up but there were a few of pretty credible people out there that had said that it runs low 11's.... im not saying this is true.. but i wouldnt necessarily underestimate it.
lol, yeah, it could go 8's and I still wouldnt drive it though.
is he the one that tried to run a gray mustang in gnut a while back?

Fast Shadow
11-16-2006, 08:41 AM
^^LOL, that is the sissiest sig pic Ive ever seen, btw. WTFITS? :upchuck:

LOL

Leadfoot_mf
11-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Its not fast.

Fast=500whp+
Quick=300whp-499whp
SLOW= -199whp

Care to try.

haha i was just fuckin wit ya but i will run u at the strip i dont care win loose i just like the sceen plus with my fat as my car is at least a 10th off

USDM_SS
11-16-2006, 11:55 AM

Your right, no matter how fast it is... it is still uglier than sin... im not sure but its a hard to miss car, it has not top, just a roll cage and its throwup orange.

Khalifa247
11-16-2006, 07:42 PM
lol yeah its pretty ugly.. low 11? Damn ugly must add horsepower, its not even blueangels car though so why is he even talking about it. :blah:

Maniaç
11-16-2006, 07:58 PM
lol yeah its pretty ugly.. low 11? Damn ugly must add horsepower, its not even blueangels car though so why is he even talking about it. :blah:

:lmfao: Yeah you're right.

+1. :goodjob:

Maniaç
11-16-2006, 09:09 PM
haha i was just fuckin wit ya but i will run u at the strip i dont care win loose i just like the sceen plus with my fat as my car is at least a 10th off

:lmfao:

You're the guy with the Vette right.

Leadfoot_mf
11-16-2006, 10:27 PM
^^^thats me

Maniaç
11-17-2006, 12:52 PM
^^^thats me

I thought so. I think we have met before..