PDA

View Full Version : hks bov for wrx

81911SC
11-14-2006, 07:51 PM
ya my friend needs one lmk whatcha got

Kyle
11-14-2006, 07:52 PM
No he doesn't. It's terrible for the car.

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 07:44 AM
No he doesn't. It's terrible for the car.

yea bc this guy knows soo much he bought a VW

81911SC
11-16-2006, 12:05 PM
lol

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 12:10 PM
yea bc this guy knows soo much he bought a VW

Stupid newbies. Yeah this guy owns a VW, but obviously knows more about a Subaru and how they work than your dumbass.

The stock BPV is fine until you are pushing over 21psi, then they start to leak. Even then you can crush the BPV to work with the higher boost.

A blow off valve is nothing but a garbage mod. Want to know something else? If your buddy hasnt replaced his up pipe yet and tosses on a BOV, running rich in between shifts because the MAF expects air to be recirculated and its not, is going to cause that cat before the turbo to prematurely fail and take out that precious turbo of yours.

So before you go around talking on here like a complete idiot like you've already displayed tell your ricer friends they need to do a little more research before they start modding their Subaru and giving us a bad rep. SO instead of investing in a garbage modification for your WRX, try investing in an Up pipe and downpipe with Engine Management.

BUT BY ALL MEANS, IF YOUR FRIEND LOVES SCREWING UP THE DRIVEABILITY OF HIS CAR , THEN BUY ONE.

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 01:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/AndyMac004/meagain.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/AndyMac004/Mycar.jpg

that was my car, I sold it a few months ago...

full 3in exhaust
upipe
turbo XS TMIC
short ram intake
utec (which I dislike) tuned by Dan at Batlground

I HAD a SSQV but sold it and put the stocker back on bc I WAS a noob we I bought it 2 years ago. I now know better..

i know my subarus dumbass, so why dont u do ur research before u try to call me out

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 01:29 PM
I HAD a SSQV but sold it and put the stocker back on bc I WAS a noob we I bought it 2 years ago. I now know better..

i know my subarus dumbass, so why dont u do ur research before u try to call me out

Wow congrats, you owned a Subaru in the past, but that doesnt mean you arent a total fuckstick moron. So you learned your lesson after someone told you in the past to take off that fucking blow off valve, but dont have enough common sense to state that the guy with the VW is right. Way to go! :goodjob:

Learn how to fucking spell and maybe then Ill take you seriously. Or maybe stay in school juding by your birthday, kid.

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Wow congrats, you owned a Subaru in the past, but that doesnt mean you arent a total fuckstick moron. So you learned your lesson after someone told you in the past to take off that fucking blow off valve, but dont have enough common sense to state that the guy with the VW is right. Way to go! :goodjob:

Learn how to fucking spell and maybe then Ill take you seriously. Or maybe stay in school juding by your birthday, kid.

Wooo whata hard ass lol dude u are a joke.. no, no one told me to take it off. I took it off bc I started to dis like the attention. and I could feel the car run better w/ it off so I never put it back on..

yea im still pretty young, and I could careless about my spelling. Im not hear to impress u nor anyone else. but I know my fuckin subys.. wanted up since I was 16, I read up and researched the car till I graduated high school at 18 and bought one. then I owned it for 2 years. so total of for years of readin up on subys.. I no longer read up on them bc I dont care for them anymoree.

u are a moron, Im willing to bet I know about ur own car then u do.

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Wooo whata hard ass lol dude u are a joke.. no, no one told me to take it off. I took it off bc I started to dis like the attention. and I could feel the car run better w/ it off so I never put it back on..

yea im still pretty young, and I could careless about my spelling. Im not hear to impress u nor anyone else. but I know my fuckin subys.. wanted up since I was 16, I read up and researched the car till I graduated high school at 18 and bought one. then I owned it for 2 years. so total of for years of readin up on subys.. I no longer read up on them bc I dont care for them anymoree.

u are a moron, Im willing to bet I know about ur own car then u do.

:lmao: When you're balls drop, mommy and daddy stop paying for your car, and you get an education, come back and post. Until then Ill come back to this thread just to laugh at you. :lmfao:

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 01:54 PM
oh the whole mommy and daddy thing.. who didnt see that coming.. again since u know nothing about me..

I moved out of my parents house and out on my own 3 months after I graduated.. I worked 56hr weeks to pay for MY car and MY apt and what little modding i did do.

ur what a whole 3 years older then me. I hope to be as cool as u think u are in 3 years..

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I hope to be as cool as u

One can only hope. I get that a lot. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 01:58 PM
yyup bc drivin a faggin' wagon w/ painted stock wheels is freakin awesome

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 01:59 PM
yyup bc drivin a faggin' wagon w/ painted stock wheels is freakin awesome

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ouch that one hurt :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

smrlsvtec
11-16-2006, 02:10 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=85283

Doppelgänger
11-16-2006, 02:37 PM
hahahahahaha..... n00bs = entertainment

Jorge's Wagon> your tricycle

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 03:01 PM
hahahahahaha..... n00bs = entertainment

Jorge's Wagon> your tricycle

ur the last person who needed to say something.. not only do u drive a girls car and u try to "drift" (drifting is gay by its self, but u also suck at it) and u affiliate yourself w/ CCR.. u should prob. kill urself

scabtastic
11-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Maybe this guy can get banned on Friday?

81911SC
11-16-2006, 06:03 PM
i like how the faggin wagon acts like he knows what mods my friend has done

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Maybe this guy can get banned on Friday?

Yep! Petition starts tommorrow to get these fag n00bs the hell outta here. The faggin wagon is gonna roll em out :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

81911SC
11-16-2006, 06:11 PM
honestly ur smooth

Schlong
11-16-2006, 06:15 PM
wow Nemesis, these guys are a buncha fucking tools. LOL BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Sizzle
11-16-2006, 06:22 PM
oh the whole mommy and daddy thing.. who didnt see that coming.. again since u know nothing about me..

I moved out of my parents house and out on my own 3 months after I graduated.. I worked 56hr weeks to pay for MY car and MY apt and what little modding i did do.

ur what a whole 3 years older then me. I hope to be as cool as u think u are in 3 years..

HAHAHA MAYBE IF YOU COULD LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL AND HAD AN EDUCATION YOU COULD GET A JOB WHERE YOU COULD MAKE MONEY. NOT MINIMUM WAGE. LOL

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES PUSSY HURTS BECAUSE THEY COULDNT AFFORD THE CAR THEY BOUGHT. YOU POOR TRASHY FUCK. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Footefan52
11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm not saying that anyone is right here but I have a WRX and my car is perfectly happy with a BOV

BUT and I do say BUT: I do have an aftermarket uppipe and I like my car to run a little rich because we can all agree that running a little rich is good for a WRX over running lean.

81911SC
11-16-2006, 06:29 PM
i just like that ive been gone all day i come back and nemisis and whoever r arguing without knowing ne thing bout the call the hearing im a tool

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:31 PM
BUT and I do say BUT: I do have an aftermarket uppipe and I like my car to run a little rich because we can all agree that running a little rich is good for a WRX over running lean.

Oh god not another one. HEY, YOUR CAR RUNS RICH BETWEEN SHIFTS, NOT UNDER BOOST, NOT UNDER ANY LOAD AT ALL BECAUSE OF A BLOW OFF VALVE. FOR ALL YOU PROBABLY KNOW THE SHIT IS LEAKING ALREADY.

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 06:37 PM
HAHAHA MAYBE IF YOU COULD LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL AND HAD AN EDUCATION YOU COULD GET A JOB WHERE YOU COULD MAKE MONEY. NOT MINIMUM WAGE. LOL

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES PUSSY HURTS BECAUSE THEY COULDNT AFFORD THE CAR THEY BOUGHT. YOU POOR TRASHY FUCK. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

minimum wage huh?? not even close.. I prob gotta better job then most of u fags..

I could afford the car.. I choose to sell in bc I live in the middle of no where.. the car was alot of fun in the twistys but u dont see too many turns in middle GA.. I wanted a car better for drag racing and hwy pulls.. so I sold it. I since then built a rb20 240.. wasnt happy w/ it and sold it again. Im now in the market for a new car.

Im not a dumb ass.. ur a damn ass.. faggin wagon is a dumb ass...

if u want a BOV get one.. its not gonna make a big enough difference if u really want the noise.. do what makes u happy.. u dont have to live up to faggin wagon.. as u know no one will ever be as cool as he is.. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: lololololz I can click the smiley button a million times too..

get a life and buy some rims u cheap bastard

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:40 PM
minimum wage huh?? not even close.. I prob gotta better job then most of u fags..

I could afford the car.. I choose to sell in bc I live in the middle of no where..

YOU FUCKING LIAR LOL!

I have a 04 Aspen White im tryin to sale. 31,000 miles email me at [email protected] if u are interested. Im selling it cheap bc I gotta get out of the payment ASAP. I dont visit this forum much so email me.

QUOTED FROM ANOTHER THREAD.

Footefan52
11-16-2006, 06:42 PM
+1 to the do what you want and telling that guy to buy rims

81911SC
11-16-2006, 06:42 PM
no offense but pwned

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:43 PM
so I sold it. I since then built a rb20 240.. 240.. wasnt happy w/ it

LIAR HAHAHA

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=63101

I bought the 240 not even a month ago and I've had the swap done for about 2 weeks or so. Some things popped up and I need the cash.

STUPID FUCK , QUIT LYING :lmfao:

81911SC
11-16-2006, 06:44 PM
so nemesis is on a roll

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:44 PM

Shut up or you're next

Evil Goat
11-16-2006, 06:45 PM
ill vouch for andy, he knows his suby shit, moved out of his parents house asap, and works his ass off

i know the real reason behind selling it, it involved gsp and a 3 digit # iirc

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:46 PM
ill vouch for andy, he knows his suby shit, moved out of his parents house asap, and works his ass off

i know the real reason behind selling it, it involved gsp and a 3 digit # iirc

YEAH PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=16870

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 06:52 PM
well damn, its about time u did some research before u called me out.. I didnt sell the WRX bc I didnt have the money, I sold it bc I didnt want it.. meaning I wanted out of the payment.. I wasnt tryin to make a profit.. at the time I was puttin it up for sale, I had alot of fines to pay.. but I paid them well before I sold the car.. bc I decided to keep it, then decided to sell it again after a few months.

the 240 when I 1st put it up for sale I thought my gf was pregnant.. later found out she wasnt.. I turned the boost up, blew the turbo tore it apart, and was gonna build it... but then said fuck it and sold it too

yea it appears that Im lying, but its the truth..

still, I never painted my rims :) see, my WRX had rims ;) I could afford those I guess..

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:53 PM

Your dumbass got told in this thread by more than one person. So shut the fuck up.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=86675&page=2&pp=20

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 06:54 PM
:lmao: When you're balls drop, mommy and daddy stop paying for your car, and you get an education, come back and post. Until then Ill come back to this thread just to laugh at you. :lmfao:

so im so broke and cant afford my cars so I sell them but my mommy and daddy are paying for them??

that dont make since does it?

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:54 PM
I could afford those I guess..

Yes, I am as poor as they get. Im really poor. I admit it!

:lmfao:

1439/2000
11-16-2006, 06:55 PM
lol

George the HKS can't leak, its a pull type bov. LET THE MAN PUT A BOV OFF HIS CAR! LET IT GO!

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Oh and by the way, rims arent on the top of my list. Especially on a daily driver :) Im getting an STI in the future, so yeah ill be sure to get my poor ass to bump this thread up then.

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 06:57 PM
lol

George the HKS can't leak, its a pull type bov. LET THE MAN PUT A BOV OFF HIS CAR! LET IT GO!

It could leak at the gasket!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 07:06 PM
so how many anti BOV threads u got?

u just want everyone to think u know something some u run in the dirt.. everyone knows running a open BOV runs a lil richer.. but in most cases, it doesnt even make a big enough difference to matter..

so my point here is..

let the dude buy a bov if he wants
dont buy VW's
and nemesis is a douche w/ hoodrat rims

Footefan52
11-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah I'm getting an STi soon too. Oops I already have the motor in my car so why don't you shut the fuck up you little picture taking fag.

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 07:14 PM
why don't you shut the fuck up you little picture taking fag.

little picture taking fag. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

How about you shut the fuck up you little white person you

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Yeah I'm getting an STi soon too. Oops I already have the motor in my car so why don't you shut the fuck up you little picture taking fag.
do you have a CF hood?
and is your car blue?

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:18 PM
so how many anti BOV threads u got?

u just want everyone to think u know something some u run in the dirt.. everyone knows running a open BOV runs a lil richer.. but in most cases, it doesnt even make a big enough difference to matter..

so my point here is..

let the dude buy a bov if he wants
dont buy VW's
and nemesis is a douche w/ hoodrat rims

:lmfao: :lmfao: im mad i over looked dis thread

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:19 PM
hey andy can i get a definition of "hoodrat rims"?

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
yea please explain..

andy..sound like he gona try to escape prison threw some sewage

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 07:22 PM
hey andy can i get a definition of "hoodrat rims"?

Im ashamed of my car and its hood rat stock rims so much I changed my sig just for Andy. :(

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:22 PM
yea please explain..

andy..sound like he gona try to escape prison threw some sewage
:lmao:

then take the wardens money

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Im ashamed of my car and its hood rat stock rims so much I changed my sig just for Andy. :(
haha

damn you moved your car 90 degrees?

AndyMac004
11-16-2006, 07:24 PM
you can..

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 07:25 PM
haha

damn you moved your car 90 degrees?

ya, cuz they buncha hood rats y0, the always movin and shit

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:26 PM
you can..
then elaborate, or do you have to goto urban dictionary cause your white and have no idea what it means?

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:26 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmao:

then take the wardens money

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

chk out andy plottin his escape w/ red

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:27 PM

u can take the hoodrat outa dat rims but u cnt take da rims outa da hoodrat

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:28 PM
hahaha put them back in there place then lol

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 07:29 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=35129431#post35129431

he likes saying hoodrats a lot LOL

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:31 PM
dats cuz he's GANGSTUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHLIEVABLE

Hulud

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

chk out andy plottin his escape w/ red
yea then the warden finds his escape hole
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2000/02/01/shawshank.jpg

hes thinking AWWW FUCK

Nemesis
Im going to ask my friend tommorrow at work if he thinks my rims are hoodrats LOL

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 07:32 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2000/02/01/shawshank.jpg

hes thinking AWWW FUCK

:lmfao: :lmfao: no thats his asshole

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:34 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: no thats his asshole
LOL grose LOL

AndyMac004
HAHAHA this is great..

usally dont see fags running around w/ hoodrats or doing hood rat things.. but u nimesis, ur are an exception

Sammich

hes thinking AWWW FUCK

andy dun dun it now and dem hoodrats aint tellin

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:36 PM
HAHAHA this is great..

usally dont see fags running around w/ hoodrats or doing hood rat things.. but u nimesis, ur are an exception
im still waiting on your definition of a hoodrat

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:36 PM
HAHAHA this is great..

this thread is da ish

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:37 PM
look at him here bein all sly and shit layin down his rocks from the wall
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/the_shawshank_redemption/tim_robbins/shawshank.jpg

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:37 PM
i think this needs to be moved to the WL cause no ones wanting to buy shit anymore lol

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:39 PM
look at him here bein all sly and shit layin down his rocks from the wall
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/the_shawshank_redemption/tim_robbins/shawshank.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:40 PM
i think this needs to be moved to the WL cause no ones wanting to buy shit anymore lol

o snap i didnt know this was a WTB section:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:41 PM
lol yea apparently someone along the lines wanted to buy a BOV but the WRX kids all started bitching at each other

uproot
11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
lol... hoodrats kick ass... im gonna get some too:

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/5/hoodrat.jpg

Nemesis
11-16-2006, 07:44 PM
lol... hoodrats kick ass... im gonna get some too

HAHAHAHAHAH :lmfao: +1

Sammich
lol yea apparently someone along the lines wanted to buy a BOV but the WRX kids all started bitching at each other

they abuncha hoodrats

http://www.blackhorrormovies.com/images/MOVIES/hood%20rat.jpg

uproot
i just hope they make them in a 4X100 pattern

Sammich
11-16-2006, 07:45 PM
lol... hoodrats kick ass... im gonna get some too:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

man
11-16-2006, 07:48 PM
HAHAHA this is great..

Holy shit, I think people should be killed for using words they don't know the meaning of, especially when someone has such a strong concupiscence over the word...

Look that shit up while you're lookin up "hoodrat"

Hulud
11-16-2006, 07:51 PM
lol

Julio
to funny.. lol

uproot
Holy shit, I think people should be killed for using words they don't know the meaning of, especially when someone has such a strong concupiscence over the word...

Look that shit up while you're lookin up "hoodrat"

lol :lmfao:

Hulud
11-16-2006, 08:23 PM
i think this is a hoodrat

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/japan2_3_1.jpg

Sammich
11-16-2006, 08:25 PM
i think u right

Hulud
11-16-2006, 08:26 PM
you know i am

GTScoob
11-16-2006, 08:28 PM
If he wants a 100% BOV let him get one. Its not like it kills the car or the turbo it just makes the driveability a little off. It makes the car a little laggier and you can shoot fireballs, whoopty do its all his personal preference.

Its funny how much the WRX scene has changed since the cars came out. Originally everyone was running 100% atmosphere BOVs, manual boost controllers, and shitty Unichips but now if you post up saying thats your setup you get flamed by all the OGs who probably used to run the same hardware 5 years ago. If you're going to run the HKS I'd at least do some background knowledge so you know why the stock system recircs and what you're messing around with.

Sammich
11-16-2006, 08:28 PM
you know i am

i know u r

Hulud
11-16-2006, 08:36 PM
i know u r
thats how i roll

man
11-16-2006, 08:37 PM
thats how i roll
you forgot to say "bitch" :goodjob:

Sammich
11-16-2006, 08:38 PM
i roll totally different:goodjob:

Hulud
11-16-2006, 08:46 PM
you forgot to say "bitch" :goodjob:
damnit

Hulud
11-16-2006, 08:46 PM
i roll totally different:goodjob:
oh i know......

lol

Sammich
11-16-2006, 08:49 PM
oh i know......

lol

thats all i ask is to recognize

Hulud
11-16-2006, 08:51 PM
thats all i ask is to recognize
ahahahahahahahahaha

Leadfoot_mf
11-16-2006, 10:54 PM
i think this is a hoodrat

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/japan2_3_1.jpg
neg rep for u

Hulud
11-16-2006, 11:09 PM
haha i dont care, its been in my rep before LOL

ShooterMcGavin
11-16-2006, 11:16 PM
what a thread, proper reps given to certain individuals :goodjob:

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 06:06 AM
I know what hoodrat means... I dont have to tell tell u, u can find out on ur own.. and for the hoodrat rims.. u cant us the stock rims yo, u can only sell them spray painted black.. so u take a 25k car, couple more in aftermarket parts.. then u paint the wheels.. awesome..

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 07:10 AM
I know what hoodrat means... I dont have to tell tell u, u can find out on ur own.. and for the hoodrat rims.. u cant us the stock rims yo, u can only sell them spray painted black.. so u take a 25k car, couple more in aftermarket parts.. then u paint the wheels.. awesome..

Hey stupid, my tires have been upgraded to 225s on the stockers, and honestly rims are not on the top of my list, performance is. Rims will be the last thing I invest in!

Why the fuck am I explaining myself to your ass? YOU JUST GOT JOKED ON THIS ENTIRE THREAD LOL Go check your reps :lmfao:

Sammich
11-17-2006, 07:38 AM
so has the real definition been given

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Hey stupid, my tires have been upgraded to 225s on the stockers, and honestly rims are not on the top of my list, performance is. Rims will be the last thing I invest in!

Why the fuck am I explaining myself to your ass? YOU JUST GOT JOKED ON THIS ENTIRE THREAD LOL Go check your reps :lmfao:

then why did u paint them?

Sammich
11-17-2006, 07:59 AM
to look hoodratish..DURRRRRHHHH

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 08:17 AM
then why did u paint them?

You really are stupid.

Sammich
11-17-2006, 08:21 AM
tell em again

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 08:22 AM
u said u werent worried about rims bc it wasnt performance.. yet u painted them.. so no, ur stupid

Sammich
11-17-2006, 08:23 AM
uh oh..

Mr_Mischif
11-17-2006, 08:27 AM
u said u werent worried about rims bc it wasnt performance.. yet u painted them.. so no, ur stupid

He probably did it b/c he wanted his car to look somewhat different without paying like 3000 for some rims+tires+install. A rattlecan job does it as well, and he would have paid less than $20 for the paint. I'm guessing that's why he did it. and jorje READ YO PMs FOO!!!

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 08:33 AM
He probably did it b/c he wanted his car to look somewhat different without paying like 3000 for some rims+tires+install. A rattlecan job does it as well, and he would have paid less than $20 for the paint. I'm guessing that's why he did it. and jorje READ YO PMs FOO!!!

so my point exactly, they are hoodrat

Sammich
11-17-2006, 08:33 AM
LIRL so please.. hoodrats, we need the complete uniform definition

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 09:06 AM
so my point exactly, they are hoodrat

So let me see, spend 3000 on on performance, or 3000 on wheels. Not only are you stupid, but you are a ricer at that.

Not that it makes any damn bit of difference, but this is my OTHER car that sits in the garage. Wheels werent the first thing I wanted for my Subaru. :goodjob:

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:07 AM
cOUUUUUUUUUUUUGAR...nemisis..how u got a ford man...explain plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 09:08 AM
cOUUUUUUUUUUUUGAR...nemisis..how u got a ford man...explain plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a grill imported from the UK. There are only Ford Cougars in Europe and Aus.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Im the ricer??? lol u are a hypocrite... look at that car.. I wouldnt claim that..

1. ricer

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

I think that pretty much explains ur car

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:13 AM
4get ricer i want the definition of HOODRAT nigga

Nemesis
And yeah if you want to come back with how am I a ricer when Ive got a body kit on the Cougar. Well here's why, the kit was around 2 grand, paint and molding body work was around 5 grand. Not only does it have outside appearance work done to it, but the entire inside is carbon fiber. Not wrapped carbon fiber junk, but actual mold pieces. Roof, doors and more, all carbon fiber. 3 grand in suspension from Koni, Eibach, and Ford Performance, and another 4-5 grand in performance parts including nitrous and tuning work from BATLGround. It was tracked a few times as well. So yeah, you can see now why rims werent on the top of my list this time around.

Sammich
Its a grill imported from the UK. There are only Ford Cougars in Europe and Aus.

WTH??? u confusin me son:lmfao:

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 09:14 AM
HOODRAT nigga

hmm, looks like u defined it urself??

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 09:15 AM
And yeah if you want to come back with how am I a ricer when Ive got a body kit on the Cougar. Well here's why, the kit was around 2 grand, paint and molding body work was around 5 grand. Not only does it have outside appearance work done to it, but the entire inside is carbon fiber. Not wrapped carbon fiber junk, but actual mold pieces. Roof, doors and more, all carbon fiber. 3 grand in suspension from Koni, Eibach, and Ford Performance, and another 4-5 grand in performance parts including nitrous and tuning work from BATLGround. It was tracked a few times as well. So yeah, you can see now why rims werent on the top of my list this time around.

wheres the reason why?? I dont get it?? ur a ricer, a fag, and a hoodrat all in one.. ur deff one of a kind

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 09:18 AM
- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)

I think that pretty much explains ur car

Okay so lets see. You are probably talking about my other car now.

Huge exhaust? Nope.
Large Spoiler? Nope, its spoilerless
Stickers? One, and thats of BATLGround, which did work on that car.
Expensive Rims? Nope only about 1600 around the time I bought them when they first came out.
Bodykit to make the car look lower? Nope, about 3 grand in suspension for that.
Clear tailights? Nope, stock
Performance intake? Yeah, SVT UIM, LIM, TB, and triple extrude honed. Yeah I guess it is performance.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Okay so lets see. You are probably talking about my other car now.

Huge exhaust? Nope.
Large Spoiler? Nope, its spoilerless
Stickers? One, and thats of BATLGround, which did work on that car.
Expensive Rims? Nope only about 1600 around the time I bought them when they first came out.
Bodykit to make the car look lower? Nope, about 3 grand in suspension for that.
Clear tailights? Nope, stock
Performance intake? Yeah, SVT UIM, LIM, TB, and triple extrude honed. Yeah I guess it is performance.

DOESNT MATTER, ITS A COUGAR

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 09:20 AM
DOESNT MATTER, ITS A COUGAR

LOL of course!

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:21 AM
please refrain..hoodrats escape thread immediately

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Man Im so poor, I must sell one of my cars. Cuz thats wut hoodrats d00

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:25 AM
h00dr4t power

*raises rat paw fist*

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Yea u should deff sell the cougar and buy some rims for the suby

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Yea u should deff sell the cougar and buy some rims for the suby

Yeah, and you should get something a little better than a high school education . :goodjob:

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:27 AM
h00drat education FTW:goodjob:

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 09:28 AM
well if I go back to school will u buy some rims?

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:28 AM
it dnt work like dat..u gota get a PHd then maybe he'll get some rims

man
11-17-2006, 09:38 AM
WTF IS AN ANDYMAC HOODRAT???????????????

Ed
11-17-2006, 09:38 AM
my gfs sister uses the word hoodrat, and shes 12... lol i might ask her what it means

Sammich
11-17-2006, 09:39 AM
he wont tell

Leadfoot_mf
11-17-2006, 11:14 AM
sounds like a good investment :goodjob:

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 11:45 AM
sounds like a good investment :goodjob:

:lmfao: Yeah well we all have that one car we probably shouldnt have spent so much money on eh? :lmfao:

1439/2000
11-17-2006, 11:59 AM
:lmfao: Yeah well we all have that one car we probably shouldnt have spent so much money on eh? :lmfao:

So you admit that now? Finally. lol

Kalifornia087
11-17-2006, 12:07 PM
So you admit that now? Finally. lol

Doppelgänger
11-17-2006, 12:09 PM
ur the last person who needed to say something.. not only do u drive a girls car and u try to "drift" (drifting is gay by its self, but u also suck at it) and u affiliate yourself w/ CCR.. u should prob. kill urself :lmfao: :lmfao:

yup,i only "try", and i staged the competition and hired a bunch of people jsut to get this picture with my fake trophy for my sucky drifting. Oh yeah, the smoke in my sig pic was added with photochop :rolleyes:
http://myspace-688.vo.llnwd.net/00144/88/62/144772688_l.jpg

Dude, you should have been an abortion you grabastic piece of amphibian shit.

So please InbreedMac, go do us all a favor and go drop a toaster in the genepool...puddle you came from so the rest of the world never has to deal with you or anyone related to you again.

And yes, i drive a "girls" car... because unlike you, i like girls :boobies:

Fucking kids......

Kyle
11-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Yeah, and you should get something a little better than a high school education . :goodjob:

pwned.

Kyle
11-17-2006, 12:22 PM
I am glad I opened the can of worms. This thread has been entertaining. It seems that Andymac is a big fucking knowledgeless liar. Every time he has lied George has caught him and linked the thread.

I am pissed though as I still don't know what a hoodrat is.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 12:24 PM
dude, u suck.. I've seen u "drifting"

drifting = rice
miata = fag

there is nothing cool about u or ur drifting so u should go kill urself.. quickly

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 12:31 PM
I am glad I opened the can of worms. This thread has been entertaining. It seems that Andymac is a big fucking knowledgeless liar. Every time he has lied George has caught him and linked the thread.

I am pissed though as I still don't know what a hoodrat is.

Im honestly not a liar..

yes I was goin thru some ruff time when I 1st tried to sell the suby.. but I sold it about 6 months if not longer after I posted it on here.. I was no longer in trouble and did not have to sell it.. I choose to sell it bc they car was 400 a month fun anymore and I wanted something else..

and like I said before, I thought my gf at the time was pregnant when I put the 240 forsale on here.. but found out she wasnt so I keep it a little longer then decided to sell it bc I wanted something nicer..

you guys dont know me.. u have no reason to believe.. but its the truth. Im not here to impress any of u. so if u dont believe me, who cares.. Im gonna have fun here. I already am.. I can take the heat.. 1/2 the time Im just laughing..

still VW's are for faggots.. my brother has one.. its a POS.. just like the rest.. so u VW boy should go suck a dick.. actually I got 15 bucks.. what u say? 8ish good for u???

Kyle
11-17-2006, 12:40 PM
still VW's are for faggots.. my brother has one.. its a POS.. just like the rest.. so u VW boy should go suck a dick.. actually I got 15 bucks.. what u say? 8ish good for u???

Great you don't like the same cars I do. Thus, you feel I am gay. Please tell me what cars you like so I can adjust my prefrences.

PS: Please also provide a list of illogical modifications I can do.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 12:41 PM
no one said anything about disliking the cars.. but they are for fags.. and that are pos..

which means u are a fag :)

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 12:44 PM
but they are for fags.. and that are pos..

which means u are a fag :)

Hasty generalizations are the product of the uneducated.

Kyle
11-17-2006, 12:46 PM
In regards to your miata cracks the same applies. You need to consider the car in it's realm, such as in terms of mazdas his car is sick, it has a meaningful design, amazing engine, and for it's purposes it is a great car.

Hating on cars you don't like in general is fucking retarded. I am not a Honda fan, but when I see something well done and stands out in the Honda scene I will recognize it and give it the credit it deserves.

Hate on ricers, people who do worthless modifications which ruin the import scene. Don't just disregard the hard work someone has done for arbitrary reasons. If we all had the same interests and like one type of car nothing would be unique.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 01:06 PM
drifting is rice.. so I was hating on a ricer.. drifting it pointless and makes the "import" scene look bad.

hey nemises, one more I need an education joke please..

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:07 PM

Go look in the mirror.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:09 PM
drifting is rice.. so I was hating on a ricer.. drifting it pointless and makes the "import" scene look bad.

Drifting is rice? Thats not what you told me in PM last night before you went off to practice "drifting" in the empty lot. Your such a tool dude.

3000K FTW !

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:10 PM
Drifting is rice? Thats not what you told me in PM last night before you went off to practice "drifting" in the empty lot. Your such a tool dude.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lmfao: :smileowne

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:11 PM
And BTW that was my 3k post. w00t w00t :cheers:

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Post his PM up here in the form of a quote. LOL

Ed
11-17-2006, 01:14 PM
hoodrats for $5.99

HOODRATS (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i7.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/30/95/f4_1.JPG&imgrefurl=http://cgi.ebay.com/HOMIES-HOODRATS-ALL-10-FIGURES-Loose_W0QQitemZ120008088055QQihZ002QQcategoryZ3656 0QQcmdZViewItem&h=300&w=400&sz=21&hl=en&start=17&tbnid=h_TDYGEp7YXLOM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhoodrats%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr% 3D%26rls%3DGGLR,GGLR:2005-42,GGLR:en%26sa%3DN)

GET YOURS NOW!!!

http://i7.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/30/95/f4_1.JPG

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 01:17 PM

3000K FTW !

I needed an excuses bc I didnt want to hurt ur feelings for not coming over. sorry Im only into women..

nemises, that was great.. come on w/ another one.. bc they are freakin awesome.. some one should get u a plaque.. maybe droptopfag will let u hold his while hes fuckin u in the ass

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:21 PM
yoooooo last go drifttin dude, i just bought a new filter from pep boyss too

Nah, forget that shit man. Im a just chill here for the rest of the night.

comon man i need someone to record me then I can posss up on kills forums and show em how i killed the pavement

Glue the camera on your hood or some shit for the ultime drifter style look !

Hell yeah, great idea mna well ima behind the company and hope there aint noo copsss :police: , wish me luck !!

Allright later dude

PLEASE EXPLAIN HUMAN.

Doppelgänger
11-17-2006, 01:23 PM
dude, u suck.. I've seen u "drifting"

drifting = rice
miata = fag

there is nothing cool about u or ur drifting so u should go kill urself.. quickly
dude, you swollow... its a fact. We all saw you mom when we accidentally saw tubgirl, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Andy= hill
Mac - billy

There is nothing cool about you, i bet you get your 12yr old boyfriend to write all your insults.

Nemesis
Oh my God. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lowrey
WELCOME TO THE
FUCKTARD OF THE DAY AWARDS!

Winner for Thursday 11/17/06

andymac

Congrats! You are the daily fucktard winner!

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Can you say OWNED? LOL.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 01:27 PM
WELCOME TO THE
FUCKTARD OF THE DAY AWARDS!

Winner for Thursday 11/17/06

andymac

Congrats! You are the daily fucktard winner!

ur a fucktard bc its friday.. so looks like ur the winner..

miataboy... untill u buy a mans car and do some real racing, do not speak

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Can you say OWNED? LOL.

can u say much of anything at all w/ my dick in ur mouth??

didnt think so

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:30 PM

You want to put your dick in his mouth? Wow.

Mike Lowrey
11-17-2006, 01:31 PM
ur a fucktard bc its friday.. so looks like ur the winner..

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all you got?! Really?! You gonna bring that weak, baby shit?!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

.................................................. .......................................

Tune in tomorrow, when andymac defends his FUCKTARD trophy against the best challanger.

AndyMac004
11-17-2006, 01:31 PM
You want to put your dick in his mouth? Wow.

urs too

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:32 PM
urs too

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
11-17-2006, 01:33 PM

WOW!

andymac is racking up the awards today!

He has already won the FUCKTARD award and now he has taken home the.........

HOMO AWARD!

Come on, everyone give some congrats to andymac!!!!!!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:34 PM

didnt think so
Well damn, can I get some time to response to your question? Im sorry that your pissed off because I posted that and I hope you dont get pissed at this one either.

WTF!??!?! Why did you poss that shitt y0?? You fuked up dawgg

Its all good mane, dont hate!
Get the fuck outta here :yes:

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
hahahah This bitch is getting joked on everywhere!

Ed
11-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Et tu brute? lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:39 PM
YES ME TOO, BITCH ! lol.

Ed
11-17-2006, 01:40 PM
im waitin on more hoodrat insults... thats the word of the month lol

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris

which is why I plan on checking out soon and let this fool be.

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:43 PM
HE'S BEEN BANNED

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-17-2006, 01:44 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT ITS FRIDAY AND I'M GONNA FLEX MY PIMP HAND B/C I'M REPRESENTING DEUTSCHLAND!!! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif

BANNNED!!!
HAHAHA!!! Toooooooo FUNNY.

Nemesis
11-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Hey AndyMac, no comebacks?

LOL

Julio
11-17-2006, 02:41 PM
why he get banned so quick? damn.

Sammich
11-17-2006, 02:52 PM
naw man dat was gay..who we gona tease now

Hulud
11-17-2006, 03:23 PM
damn i missed out on this while at work

Sammich
11-17-2006, 03:25 PM
we gota find somebody else to bash

Hulud
11-17-2006, 03:34 PM
just wait, some ignorant fucking idiot will post soon more than likely

Sammich
11-17-2006, 03:35 PM
true true..but what thread..doubt itll be this one

81911SC
11-17-2006, 04:17 PM
so my friend still wants one lol

Footefan52
11-19-2006, 08:04 PM
forums.nasioc.com/forums

Go there and go into the for sale section

Nemesis
11-20-2006, 07:06 AM
forums.nasioc.com/forums

Go there and go into the for sale section

Yeah, lots of people are selling their blow off valves on Nasioc. If that isnt an indicator they are POS's, you've got be an idiot to waste your money on one.

GTScoob
11-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Why? Most stockers start leaking after a while of running higher boost than stock, its all personal preference.

Nemesis
11-20-2006, 12:07 PM
while of running higher boost than stock

That right there lies the answer. Higher boost than stock. However, I can gaurantee you that (and I hate throwing loose statistical numbers out) , but 8 out of 10 of those people purchasing a blow off valve is for pure sound and cool factor than functionality. Stock BPV's can be easily modified to hold in higher boost situations as well.

hyperwarp2
06-13-2009, 11:44 AM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd146/hyperwarp2/euro%20fucus/DSCN0177.jpg

my car
WINGS WEST FRONT AND REAR LIP KIT
WINGS WEST SIDE SKIRTS
WINGS WEST 3 PCS REAR SPOILER
2.0 DOHC BORED OUT TO A 2.3
HAS A 2.3 STROKER KIT.
MR GASKET 5 PLY METAL RACE HEAD GASKET
STAGE 1 PORT AND POLISH
Ford Racing Stage 2 Camshaft Set Zetec
FORD RACING SPORT TRANNY. IT HAS 2 SHIFT POINTS PER GEAR 2.8K RPM AND 7K RPM
Torsen T2 LSD
VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE WITH BOX
B&M SHORT THROW SHIFTER W/REVERSE LOCKOUT.
OBX FULL RACING EXHAUST
FOCUS SPORTS TURBO RACING HEADER
TURBONOTICS T3/T4 TURBO
FRONT AND REAR CAMBER KITS
a new set of 235/35/18 bridgestone potenza tires
on 18 in hp racing wheels
mb quarts door component kits front and rear
$589 pioneer CD/WMA/MP3 /CODED
NOTE: THIS CAR WAS A WINGS WEST SHOW CAR, AND WAS FEATURED IN EURO TUNING IN 02.