PDA

View Full Version : I GOT IT ON VIDEO

Pablo
11-14-2006, 05:15 PM
JEFF G DRIVING HIS CAR.

He took me for a ride in it and after that, i video taped him pulling into the trailer.

Sorry for the noise, i forgot to make it a silent video.

http://www.importatlanta.com/pablo/840A0061.3G2

chrisdavis
11-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Man I havent seen him or the car since a Myrtle Beach show in 03. Looks awesome as usual :goodjob:

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
ummm...he trailered a civic?

Spyder
11-14-2006, 07:59 PM
ummm...he trailered a civic?
You are an idiot.

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:03 PM
maybe so, but im not the one w/ a trailer worth more than the car in it

looks like a civic though, cant tell from the crud video, im not a huge show car fan, guess im not allowed to have opinions though

rickgiblin
11-14-2006, 08:06 PM
yea, when i got over 60g's into a car, id trailer it too... whats that, his 3rd complete overchange since having it?

Spyder
11-14-2006, 08:07 PM
maybe so, but im not the one w/ a trailer worth more than the car in it

looks like a civic though, cant tell from the crud video, im not a huge show car fan, guess im not allowed to have opinions though

You are more then welcome to have opinions, however, in my opinion you are an idiot :)

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:09 PM
60 g's....whats that 30 stock civics....like i said i just dont get it, the classic/high end cars i can understand, but modifying a mass produced car to the point where youre afraid to drive it is pointless....would like to see some clear pictures of the car though....im still a fan of good airbrushing work

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:11 PM
You are more then welcome to have opinions, however, in my opinion you are an idiot :)

lolercopters....b/c youre opinions matter, right?

Spyder
11-14-2006, 08:17 PM
lolercopters....b/c youre opinions matter, right?

Nah, it's just an opinion ;)

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:18 PM
at any rate.....anyone have clear pictures of the cars current state?

Spyder
11-14-2006, 08:18 PM
60 g's....whats that 30 stock civics....like i said i just dont get it, the classic/high end cars i can understand, but modifying a mass produced car to the point where youre afraid to drive it is pointless....would like to see some clear pictures of the car though....im still a fan of good airbrushing work

I generally agree, infact I also generally hate honda's especially civics... however his is a rare exception.

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:21 PM
however his is a rare exception.

well now someone has to show me a picture....gotta see why its any different from any other "booth car" youd see at that circuis called nopi (in which i havent attended the last 6 years.....so my memories not that great)

chrisdavis
11-14-2006, 08:22 PM

Jeff G is on a whole other level than most people here. Among many mods he has done to that civic are a solid chrome engine and if Im not mistaken a Supra headlight conversion. The car is always awesome to see in person and Jeff is an extremely cool guy.

BTLFED
11-14-2006, 08:22 PM

That was atleast a half ass possibly open minded response. :lmfao:

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:26 PM
lol, i like to think im open minded, i can appreciate the work 10 fold, however, the idea i guess is what irritates me.....i have no problem giving props on hard/good work, reguardless of what the car looks like.....but im not gonna jump up and down b/c some guy spent a mint on a car that can be seen on every street corner in america, mexico, japan, indonesia, africa, china, iraq, antartica....hell i think santa has a b16 powered sleigh somewhere....just doesnt make sense to me

Spyder
11-14-2006, 08:29 PM
lol, i like to think im open minded, i can appreciate the work 10 fold, however, the idea i guess is what irritates me.....i have no problem giving props on hard/good work, reguardless of what the car looks like.....but im not gonna jump up and down b/c some guy spent a mint on a car that can be seen on every street corner in america, mexico, japan, indonesia, africa, china, iraq, antartica....hell i think santa has a b16 powered sleigh somewhere....just doesnt make sense to me

Me either but I can appreciate the level of work done to this car. I will click around for some pictures... I don't have any off hand but I'm sure some of his fan boys and girls do.

Benefit
11-14-2006, 08:32 PM
60g's. chrome engine?. waste of time and energy , i would get a supercar for that price

Spyder
11-14-2006, 08:34 PM
MR.org:
http://www.teamallstars.com/cars/98civic.php

BTLFED
11-14-2006, 08:39 PM
60g's. chrome engine?. waste of time and energy , i would get a supercar for that price

Says the man with a bandwagon S13 and a mini van in his sig.

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:40 PM
hmmm....well i just keep my opinions to myself, but the paints nice, not the scheme, but just the paint and the hidden images here and there

chrisdavis
11-14-2006, 08:42 PM
It doesnt look like that anymore. It gets repainted each year

Evil Goat
11-14-2006, 08:43 PM
It doesnt look like that anymore. It gets repainted each year

to each his own i guess

BTLFED
11-14-2006, 08:49 PM
to each his own i guess

Some of my friends ask me why I built a CRX because it will never be truly fast (because it has to make 4 figure whp numbers to be fast to them). I tell them that I built it because I wanted to, not because I am trying to build the fastest thing in the world. If I was trying to build the fastest thing in the world it damn sure wouldn't be a Honda! :lmfao:

5thgcelica
11-14-2006, 09:24 PM
htis is what it looks like now.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 09:38 PM
i never ever like supra headlights or taillights on any car but a supra....but that car has been around for a minute and is a pretty good show car....

Not my taste though.

Kevykev
11-14-2006, 09:58 PM
car's a part of atl scene history, took lots of "best of show" awards.

i loved it went it was silver with LED tails.

Simplicity ownz!

rickgiblin
11-14-2006, 09:59 PM
hey devin... lets put a monitor in your car that big and take out the other 2 screns... where were those pics? yrc?

Hulud
11-14-2006, 10:08 PM
does it get driven at all?

Vteckidd
11-14-2006, 10:12 PM
not my style, but def TONS of work went into that car. cant bash on that.

Kevykev
11-14-2006, 10:12 PM
does it get driven at all?

refer to post # 8 for realistic answer.

Daily driving would be extremely risky but hey, it is what it IZZZ!

Hulud
11-14-2006, 10:18 PM
refer to post # 8 for realistic answer.

Daily driving would be extremely risky but hey, it is what it IZZZ!
i would assume its not daily driven, i was wondering does he ever fire up the motor and take it for a spin in the neighbor hood or something?

Hektik
11-14-2006, 10:24 PM
Definately not my cup of tea. i can certainly give credit when it comes to the work becasue it looks spotless. but i would never put that kinda money into that car so tat it can sit in a booth. but to each his own

Hulud
11-14-2006, 10:28 PM
the car is art, but cars arent supposed to be art imo

they are supposed to be driven :2cents:

AgentEasy
11-14-2006, 10:29 PM
holy mexicans batman.. thats a lot of fiberglass

TheSnail
11-14-2006, 10:30 PM
I'd rather be seen driving a stock civic.

Kevykev
11-14-2006, 10:31 PM
i would assume its not daily driven, i was wondering does he ever fire up the motor and take it for a spin in the neighbor hood or something?

ask him you Faggot!!!

:lmfao:

TheSnail
11-14-2006, 10:32 PM
*edit*

Much rather

Hektik
11-14-2006, 10:34 PM
I'd rather be seen driving a stock civic.
I must agree

Hulud
11-14-2006, 10:34 PM
ask him you Faggot!!!

:lmfao:
its an open question for anyone with the answer you fairy fuck

Kevykev
11-14-2006, 10:39 PM
its an open question for anyone with the answer you fairy fuck

:(

:lmfao: bitch

TheSnail
11-14-2006, 10:43 PM
$60,000?

http://www.grancoclark.com/images/mp_burning_money.jpg

Wurm
11-14-2006, 10:52 PM
to clean for me id take that bitch down a dirt road

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 11:10 PM
$60,000?

http://www.grancoclark.com/images/mp_burning_money.jpg

LIRL

TheSnail
11-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Its like:

Him- Look at that gold turd!
Me- yep, that’s a good turd.
Him - he spend 60k gold plating that turd.
Me - He sure did.
Him - Don’t you appreciate the time and money?
Me - It’s a gold turd.

When I was 13, I went to Spain with my parents. While we were there, we went to an art museum. Going through the museum I came across a painting that was a 15ft x 5ft sheet of canvas. It was completely blank, with a single black dot (1cm in diameter) in the center of it. Under the painting along with the artists name and painting's name was it's value. 3million US. Now these people that judge these paintings, come up with this bs about them being talented about wasting so much canvas to simply make a single dab of black paint in order to express them selves in some bs way.

Moral of the story: There is a guy that a select few look up to. He has a Civic (the canvas), paid 60k for someone to make it like he wanted it. Just like the artist I described spent 10k on a big ass sheet of canvas, only to make a single dab of black paint in the middle. With the artist you think: "I could have done that, if I had that kind of cash to spare for all the materials" now think about the civic. A 15inch tv molded in the dash means…. $$$$.. for what? Beats me… You give a 9year old 100k and he could make a painting of a dot. He could also say "lets make a civic with a crazy paint job, supra headlights, 15" tv, etc…" What's the difference between the kid and adult? Money…

It will be on ebay soon with a $4500 reserve just like all the other ones.

The Green Monster
11-15-2006, 01:19 AM
that engine bay work is clean...minus the paint job...but that engine bay looks sexy...it's like naked...where is everything?

besides that...not really a fan...supra headlights on civic ftl

to each their own though...i'm definitely jealous...in terms of wishing i had that kind of money to spend

Stormhammer
11-15-2006, 03:43 AM
hmm, he needs to up the game on his interior with the rest IMO

but pretty cool

thinkfast®
11-15-2006, 08:45 AM
THE ENGINE IS NOTHIN SPECTACULAR THATS NOT ALREADY BEEN DONE, SHAVED/MOLDED FIREWALLS, CHROMED OUT ENGINE AND SUCH HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE LOWRIDER CAR SHOW CIRCUIT FOR YEARS, AND THE CAR ITSELF WELL, LETS JUST SAY ITS NOT MY TASTE!

AGAIN, THATS MY OPINION. I HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE IT, I AM A U.S. CITIZEN AND CAN BACK IT UP W/ LEGAL DOCUMENTS IF NEED BE. VIVA AMERICA

BTLFED
11-16-2006, 05:44 PM
I HAVE A RIGHT TO VOICE IT, I AM A U.S. CITIZEN AND CAN BACK IT UP W/ LEGAL DOCUMENTS IF NEED BE. VIVA AMERICA

We are doing to have to see proof of that, sir.

Signed, INS

PeteSpeed3
11-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Why spend all that money on a civic? Oh Ya it might be the fact that it wins more money in a show season that most people make in a year. Just my 2 cents.

Allstar3.8T
11-17-2006, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=TheSnail]Its like:

Him- Look at that gold turd!
Me- yep, that’s a good turd.
Him - he spend 60k gold plating that turd.
Me - He sure did.
Him - Don’t you appreciate the time and money?
Me - It’s a gold turd.

[QUOTE]
I can appreciate your opinion, but you admit yo arent a show guy, so you are over your head. Why you bustin on someone you dont know? Jeff is one of the nicest guys in the scene, who does 90% of his own work, and who's car made more last month than you prob did......factually. (It made $500 last weekend alone) Truth be known $60,000 wouldnt get yo but about 1/2 -2/3 that car. I know what you are thinkin....On a civic ?!! Ask anyone whos ever built anything well (That leaves most of you out ) it is expensive to do it right, and once you are committed, it must be finished.
I dont expect everyone to like the car, but be an adult and respect the guy and the talent that went into the car to take it places most ppl cant fathom..... This car wasnt built by magic, it was hard work.... and that separates it from most cars on IA, because no one works as hard at this than Jeff. HE DIDNT PAY ANYONE TO DO THE WORK, it was HIS hands. Respect that alone....it was 3 guys total that built this car w/ ZERO sponsor dollars.
Ask Pablo, Brett, BTLFED, Julio, and even Paul/Admin.... all these guy know and have competed w/ him or against him. He's a humble guy w/ a unique car. If you hate him for spending $, then he's not lame, you are.

Allstar3.8T
11-17-2006, 08:45 AM
BTW, it used to be a daily driver and ran a 14.6 @ 95.5..... in 2000. What were you runnin then.
The interior is suede, and every panel inside is custom, so its up to speed. I agree the lowriders have done this for years. In L.A...... not Lawrenceville. Why do some ppl have a hard time saying "its nice" but not my style. Always gotta hate and act hard.

thinkfast®
11-17-2006, 08:45 AM
THIS JUST IN BTLFED BKA ELLINGWOOD IS A GAY.

THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL