PDA

View Full Version : Shipping through greyhound?

Bishop
11-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Does anyone have experience with shipping through greyhound?

I want to buy this bumper from someone in FL but he is going to ship it through greyhound. How does it work? Do i have to meet the bus at the station at a certain time to get the bumper? Its seems kind of sketch because anyone could take the bumper at one of the stops before it gets to me. And i don't think greyhound would be liable if it's stolen or lost.

Nemesis
11-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Ive shipped and recieved items via greyhound.

I shipped a stock Cougar bumper one time, that had to be wrapped nicely in a saran style , and it arrived great, and under 50-60 dollars.

Florida will be cheap. The location is downtown and has to be picked up there. Its really easy to take care of it. They provide tracking also, and insurance. I wouldnt worry. I ship a lot of heavier items this way.

Bishop
11-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Ive shipped and recieved items via greyhound.

I shipped a stock Cougar bumper one time, that had to be wrapped nicely in a saran style , and it arrived great, and under 50-60 dollars.

Florida will be cheap. The location is downtown and has to be picked up there. Its really easy to take care of it. They provide tracking also, and insurance. I wouldnt worry. I ship a lot of heavier items this way.
there is only one location for picking up items? I know there is a greyhound station in Marietta thats close to my parents house. Do i have to pick up the bumper at a certain time while the bus is there or do they unload it and hold it for me unitil i can get down there?

thanks for the good news :goodjob:

TeeJay
11-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Does anyone have experience with shipping through greyhound?

I want to buy this bumper from someone in FL but he is going to ship it through greyhound. How does it work? Do i have to meet the bus at the station at a certain time to get the bumper? Its seems kind of sketch because anyone could take the bumper at one of the stops before it gets to me. And i don't think greyhound would be liable if it's stolen or lost.
My friend bought a body kit off ebay for his integra a while back and the dude shipped it greyhound from cali. he sent a tracking number and what bus and time it would arrive, and it arrived on time. i dont know how it works when you go pick it up, i think they hold the big items and you have to show id to pick them up

TeeJay
11-13-2006, 07:21 PM
it was funny as hell because theres always tons of bums at the bus station and they were all giving us hell asking if we had a body in there, carrying such a huge package off a bus lol

Bishop
11-13-2006, 07:25 PM
it was funny as hell because theres always tons of bums at the bus station and they were all giving us hell asking if we had a body in there, carrying such a huge package off a bus lol
lolol.

~The_Duke~
11-13-2006, 07:27 PM

I know they are uneducated bums, but damn how stupid do can you get...

I would have told them yes and if you dont leave me alone it might be you next time...

umairejaz
11-13-2006, 07:35 PM
ghey hound is great, u get the item quick as hell too!

A.P. Photography
11-13-2006, 07:37 PM
When I worked at NOPI we would ship greyhound because it was cheaper with body kits, etc. They will hold it for you till you come and pick it up.

Bishop
11-13-2006, 07:57 PM
When I worked at NOPI we would ship greyhound because it was cheaper with body kits, etc. They will hold it for you till you come and pick it up.
awesome, thanks.

thanks everyone for the help, +1 if i can.

5thgcelica
11-13-2006, 08:03 PM
DO IT.
YOU NEED A NEW FRONT END ASAP YOU HOMO

Bishop
11-13-2006, 08:16 PM
DO IT.
YOU NEED A NEW FRONT END ASAP YOU HOMO
i called the guy and he didnt answer, left a message just asking him to send me pics so hopefully he will.

and stfu faggot, i could make your car look like total shit and you couldnt stop me hahahaha

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
^^ Oh shit.

Bishop
11-13-2006, 08:59 PM
lol

~The_Duke~
11-13-2006, 09:01 PM
hmmm...airbrush fairies on the side of his car...lol

Bishop
11-13-2006, 09:06 PM
hmmm...airbrush fairies on the side of his car...lol
that would suit him huh?

~The_Duke~
11-13-2006, 09:09 PM
that would suit him huh?

for him though you would have to add a rainbow and a water fall...

Bishop
11-13-2006, 09:10 PM
hahahahahaha

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 09:49 AM
damn, greyhound ships shit huh, the more you know...

4dmin
11-14-2006, 09:56 AM
thats the best way to ship body parts ;)

cheap and fast... i know we have a local pickup/drop off of Beaver Ruin :goodjob:

The Golden Child
11-14-2006, 09:59 AM
i picked up a exchange student from the greyhound before ..

she was cute and she also did this sexy biting her lip thing when i fucked her asshole ..