PDA

View Full Version : Misc 12 months anniversary gift idea?

Frög
11-13-2006, 06:02 PM
guys and girls, what could i get for my girlfriend for our twelve months anniversary.. im looking to spend around <150.
i was going to buy tiffany jewelery because i know she likes it and i went on ebay. after alot of research, its a huge fraud and counterfeit chaos.. tiffany has been sueing ebay for years and still have not gone to court.. anyway, 95% are fake even though they say "100% authentic." the real tiffany starts around 250 and it is a little steep. im a broke college student. anyone got ideas?

Thanks!

Evil Goat
11-13-2006, 07:23 PM
i bought my wife diamond earrings for our first "anniverssary" when we were dating....think it costs me 100-150, they werent the biggest ever, but we were in highschool still, so it got the job done if you know what i mean :idb:

USDM CTR
11-13-2006, 07:43 PM
u can get her something nice pm for more info

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-13-2006, 07:47 PM
a day at the spa..

depending on packages you get, you can get out with the amount your looking to spend

Princess12
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Rick got me a puppy, but for him, I did a scavenger hunt to our favorite places. I had 12 clues for the twelve months we dated and at each stop, he got a small gift. For example, his first clue, he got a new shirt to wear for the day, and the second a cd of his favorites.... etc. At the end, I wrote up 365 reasons why I love him and put them into a box. I didn't spend a lot of money, but he really enjoyed it and it was something special for the two of us. It's really the thought that you put into it that counts... from a female perspective anyway.

When is your anniversary?

Frög
11-14-2006, 07:41 AM
dec 3rd.. im not sure we are celebrating it that exact day, because i got finals. but around that..

Princess12
11-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Oh ok.... well good luck and an early Congratulations!!!

BigTs13
11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
me and my gf 12 month anniversary is december 17th. im in the same boat dude.

Frög
11-14-2006, 05:58 PM
me and my gf 12 month anniversary is december 17th. im in the same boat dude.

lol do you know what ur doing

2.0civic
11-14-2006, 06:06 PM
buy her a package for a day at chateau elan or something...gets it done everytime

Frög
11-15-2006, 11:39 AM
she wants something that she can "have and keep forever" anyway since last weekend thing havent been going well with her..fuck the 12 months

Hulud
11-15-2006, 11:46 AM
why not call it 1 year anniversary?

i mean 12month does not make it sound longer

con
11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
do you love her, is it serious and if you haven't already?

promise ring...........or tennis bracelet if not comfortable with the ring..........

did help that my girl worked at a Friedman's in H.S. her manager knew me and allowed me to purchase a .25 carat diamond ring at employee cost.

Hulud
11-15-2006, 10:27 PM
do you love her, is it serious and if you haven't already?

promise rings dont mean shit to bitches

so if your dating a bitch dont waste your time/money

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-15-2006, 11:15 PM
gifts from the heart with the thought that counts..

like a photoalbum of your first year..

:) done that before

PRiMAdonna
11-15-2006, 11:19 PM
my promise ring from my ex was the best gift i think ive ever gotten, so yes they do mean something. but i guess it depends on the girl.

jewelry is always good. get her a pretty necklace or bracelet...

Z32redondo
11-15-2006, 11:45 PM

Ya i bought my GF one with like 30 little diamonds in it for like $200-$250 and homegirl lost it. Then cheated on me. You caould buy her a pearl necklace or something with some pearls in it. Ive found girls really like those. You can even get them in like pink and stuff.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-16-2006, 12:20 AM
fuck JEWELRY..

I hate jewelry and always will

CLICHE fucking gifts

Kelly
11-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Promise rings definietly do mean something. I got one and it was very meaningful. That's a thought.... If things are going better now.

JennB
11-16-2006, 09:28 AM

I agree completely.

If you really love and care about her and this anniversary means something, get her a small piece of jewelry, girls usually prefer rings. Just make sure the style is something that suits her. Take a look at her other jewelry to get ideas if she likes yellow gold, white gold, a certain stone.

Take her out to dinner, make her dinner at home, a picnic somewhere special, something like that and give it to her.

If things aren't going better... just take her out to dinner or something and don't go all out. No sense in wasting time/effort/money if you honestly don't think it's working.

Personally, I'd love to get a promise ring. I think it's a really sweet gift and I'm not a terribly girly-girl.

97ITR86
11-16-2006, 09:32 AM
Dude Tiffany & Co. have plenty of neclaces in the 150 to 175 range. Go to the one at Phipps and check out what they have.

Princess12
11-16-2006, 10:14 AM
my promise ring from my ex was the best gift i think ive ever gotten, so yes they do mean something. but i guess it depends on the girl.

jewelry is always good. get her a pretty necklace or bracelet...

I agree... I love my promise ring. I wear it on my right hand now that I have an engagement ring on my left. I'll always keep it and it's something that I will probably pass down to my children. I think it's a great gift!

con
11-16-2006, 10:30 AM
you guys really have issues with landing decent women......I can go put my hands on the ring I purchased right now, she cherishes it. only if she wasn't so insecure....................