PDA

View Full Version : jokers wild cruise in show

htchking
03-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey guys and gals!

Jokers Wild's Warner Robins Chapter will be having a cruise in April 30th. It will start at 6:00pm and run into the night.

It will be held at the DJs Galaxy Quest (behind the building where the skate park used to be) off Russell Parkway in Warner Robins GA.

We will have awards for the top 10, as well as 4 specialties for Best Interior, Best Exterior, Best of Show, & Club/Team Participation.

We will also have some games and it will be a hell of a good time.

Entry will be $20

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to email me or call me at 478-397-4684.

For anyone whos never been to one of our shows there a lot of fun... We dont normally have any problems with judging and everyone goes home happy...

I'd also like to encurrage all the local clubs to come out and represent... Lets see whos got the best club in Middle GA!

bijan gxe
03-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Middle GA? Whats that?

quickdodgeŽ
03-10-2005, 05:34 PM
^^ You actually said something funny. Archive material already.

I didn't know JW still existed. Hmmm. Last time I heard anything about a show they were a part of, they started a huge "gang" fight. Later, QD.

Brett
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
I have the fight on video from the Jokers Wild show I did 2 years ago.... Was a fun show, but I heard they broke up. And damn isnt Warner Robbins like 4 hours from here?

Silvernbluepearl
03-10-2005, 06:11 PM
I have the fight on video from the Jokers Wild show I did 2 years ago.... Was a fun show, but I heard they broke up. And damn isnt Warner Robbins like 4 hours from here?
an hour and a half at the most

Brett
03-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Thats it? Thats not bad at all

quickdodgeŽ
03-10-2005, 06:33 PM
About 2 1/2 to 3 hours for you, Brett. For Josh(I think it's Josh, right?), it would only be no more than 2 hours. Later, QD.

Brett
03-10-2005, 06:36 PM
No thats Tim West. So it is about 4 hours for me, Ohhh that sucks

Cliff
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
my buddy just joined jokers wild from xtreme lowz...basically the jokers wild guys broke up and formed xtreme lowz or whatever then extreme lowz broke up and alot of those guys went to regroup jokers wild.....

Brett
03-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Damn its hard to keep up with all the changes...lol

Nittanys1
03-10-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah its about 2-3 hours.....Im not gonna go to it......no shows in warner robins for me...i know to much.......................

quickdodgeŽ
03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
my buddy just joined jokers wild from xtreme lowz...basically the jokers wild guys broke up and formed xtreme lowz or whatever then extreme lowz broke up and alot of those guys went to regroup jokers wild.....

Not too correct, sir. Jokers Wild came on before Xtreme Lowz. But, the two clubs were out at the same time. I had a real good friend in Extreme Lowz. Later, QD.

Cliff
03-10-2005, 08:13 PM
jokers wild was around long before xtreme lowz...then jokers wild started to break up and most of their members joined xtreme lowz then when xtreme lowz broke up some time last year alot of them reformed jokers wild a few months ago....jokers wild ga chapter did have alot of downtime though....