PDA

View Full Version : Starting My Own Crew

xext12mvx
11-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Im Going To Open My Crew Back Up Out Here From Jersey The Crew Name is Movin Violationz

Yeap I Already Have Cars Wantin to Join
Im Down To Roll With Ppl That Are Down to chill With No Bullshit Down For Wateva

Movin Violationz All Motor Crew
And For Boosted Cars
Movin Violationz All Turbo Crew

Hit Me Up For More Info

Sammich
11-13-2006, 03:18 PM
O RLY

The Yousef
11-13-2006, 03:20 PM
~grabs popped corn~

Sammich
11-13-2006, 03:22 PM
*waits for mods to lock and QD to neg rep*

yousef, pass the popped corn!!!!!!!!

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Im Going To Open My Crew Back Up Out Here From Jersey The Crew Name is Movin Violationz

Ok. Is your sentence supposed to be actually 10 sentences?

I'm. Going. To. Open. My. Crew. Back. Up. Out. Here. From. Jersey. The. Crew. Name is. Movin. Violationz.

Or just two sentences?

I'm going to open my crew back up out here from Jersey. The crew name is Movin Violationz.

Next. Being that you are a "crew," is this a gang?

Lastly. Violationz is actually spelled with an ess at the end. Other than that, no. No interest. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-13-2006, 03:30 PM
LOLercopter...ESS bwahahahahahahah

1439/2000
11-13-2006, 03:34 PM
again

Kyle
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Nice one QD. :lmfao:

The Yousef
11-13-2006, 03:44 PM
yousef, pass the popped corn!!!!!!!!

NO!

it's special:

http://www.taquitos.net/dbimages13/RastaPop-HotCurry.jpg

Sammich
11-13-2006, 03:46 PM
[left]

NO!

it's special:

http://www.taquitos.net/dbimages13/RastaPop-HotCurry.jpg

why cnt they make reg popped corn nemore

xext12mvx
11-13-2006, 08:33 PM
NA ITZ FUNNY HOW NO1 OF U LOSER WILL B ABLE TO KEEP UP TO ME SO SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP AND IF YOU WILL LIKE TO RUN ME PUT UP SOME MONEY I WILL LOVE TO TAKE IT FROM U

xext12mvx
11-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Ok. Is your sentence supposed to be actually 10 sentences?

I'm. Going. To. Open. My. Crew. Back. Up. Out. Here. From. Jersey. The. Crew. Name is. Movin. Violationz.

Or just two sentences?

I'm going to open my crew back up out here from Jersey. The crew name is Movin Violationz.

Next. Being that you are a "crew," is this a gang?

Lastly. Violationz is actually spelled with an ess at the end. Other than that, no. No interest. Later, QD.

DAMN I DONT GIVE A FUCK A BOUT WAT U OR ANY1 THINKS N ITZ NOT A FUCKING GANG IGHT IM TRIED OF ALL U COMPUTER GEEKS Y DONT U SHUT THE FUCK UP N BRING UR LIL CAR N WATCH ME BEAT U DAMN DAS ALL U FUCKING DO ALWAYS TALK SHIT MAN IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING 1 WAY LET IT FUCKIN B DONT FUCKING READ THE FUCKIN THREAD N GO N JERK OFF LOSER DAMN U THINK IM SOME FUCKING PUNK ASS KID WHO RUNNIN A FUCKING SINGLE CAM NEG IM RUNNING MORE THAN U WILL EVER RUN REMEMBER THAT U TALKING SHIT TO THE WRONG PERSON SO LOSE YOUR SELF

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:48 PM
DAMN I DONT GIVE A FUCK A BOUT WAT U OR ANY1 THINKS N ITZ NOT A FUCKING GANG IGHT IM TRIED OF ALL U COMPUTER GEEKS Y DONT U SHUT THE FUCK UP N BRING UR LIL CAR N WATCH ME BEAT U DAMN DAS ALL U FUCKING DO ALWAYS TALK SHIT MAN IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING 1 WAY LET IT FUCKIN B DONT FUCKING READ THE FUCKIN THREAD N GO N JERK OFF LOSER DAMN U THINK IM SOME FUCKING PUNK ASS KID WHO RUNNIN A FUCKING SINGLE CAM NEG IM RUNNING MORE THAN U WILL EVER RUN REMEMBER THAT U TALKING SHIT TO THE WRONG PERSON SO LOSE YOUR SELF

Have I been cussed out by Feminem? Later, QD.

1439/2000
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
lol

SL33P3R
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I've read it like 3 times now, and i still dont get his post

Kyle
11-13-2006, 08:51 PM

It's seems likes it takes longer to type like that. It takes me a whiel to think of clever abbreviations eliminating vowels. All caps too?

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:58 PM
For those of you who can't understand this texual onslaught of the English language, I offer, below, my version of what it should have read.

Doggone it. I don't really care about what you or anyone else thinks. This is not a dadgum gang. Alright? I'm tired of all you computer geeks. Why don't you close your mouths if you have nothing nice to say or bring your sub-compact car and watch me beat your hiney. That's all you flipping do is talk bad about me, man. If I feel like typing a certain way, then let it doggone be. Don't dadblame read the dang thread. Go jerk off you loser. Dang. You think I'm some darn punk kid who's car has a single cam engine. I'm running more pwer than you will ever run. Remember that, please. You are talking bad to the wrong person. So please. Get lost.

I hope that helps. Lolol. Later, QD.

xext12mvx
11-13-2006, 08:59 PM
IGHT WSUP DOES ANYONE IN HERE WANT TO RACE ME FOR MONEY AND YES IM RUNNING ALL MOTOR HIT ME UP OK THANKS AND SLEEPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO RACE ME FOR MONEY TURBO VERUS ALL MOTOR ?

Kyle
11-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Do you want to stop typing in all caps?

xext12mvx
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
ITZ FUNNY HOW WHEN YA ALL SEE ME WONT DONT HAVE THE BALLZ TO CALL ME OUT N RACE BUT DONT WORRY NEXT TIME I RUN INTO ONE OF YA YA BETTER B READY TO RACE

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:28 PM
My policy on streetracers? Lolol. Later, QD.

Kyle
11-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Alright jersey what car do you have that you are so big headed about. I am not saying I am a street racer and want to run, just curious as to the source of your confidence.

enormungus
11-14-2006, 01:16 AM
a monkey can go in a straight line. i like races were the driver wins the race, not the car.

The BUCKY
11-14-2006, 01:34 AM
lol he has a sweet car.

fight club
11-14-2006, 01:59 AM
lol he has a sweet car.
indeed he does. its sparkely.

Khalifa247
11-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Im curious as well... Do tell what you drive followed up by a complete mod list im sure someone on here would race

Sammich
11-14-2006, 07:52 AM

i think he's mad:yes:

Sammich
11-14-2006, 07:52 AM
Have I been cussed out by Feminem? Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

JASONBALL
11-14-2006, 07:57 AM
It started out as him trying to start a local club. but when he gets mad it's about him racing someone. I read every post maybe I miss it but no one said you were slow bro. you just can't spell. and now your starting to look like an ass. good luck getting respect from anyone on here. especially street racing. dumb fuck

The Yousef
11-14-2006, 07:58 AM
10.the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.; full stop. 11.a full pause, as is made at the end of a complete sentence; full stop.
that is called a period... :goodjob:

wantboost
11-14-2006, 08:59 AM
It started out as him trying to start a local club. but when he gets mad it's about him racing someone. I read every post maybe I miss it but no one said you were slow bro. you just can't spell. and now your starting to look like an ass. good luck getting respect from anyone on here. especially street racing. dumb fuck
you dont remember the drama that this guy started lol. the glitermobile? he has already lost to people on here and always claims to have the fastest car

JASONBALL
11-14-2006, 09:38 AM
naw I don't remember post up the link.

B16a2 Civic
11-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Can I join?

GGPIS3
11-14-2006, 10:44 AM

wow... were u dropped a few too many times as a kid? neglected? abused? molested? you're always so damn defensive... u come on this site and from what i hear.. you're trying to be cool with everyone for the most part so why all the hostility?

if you are old enough to drive... old enough to decide to break the law.. then you should also be old enough to realize that a "z" is a "z" and a "s" is a "s." ever heard of coherent thoughts?? ever heard of complete sentences? ever heard of caps lock?

im not here to criticize your every mistake.. but damn man... its easier to decipher a goverment code than what you type...

GGPIS3
11-14-2006, 10:51 AM
ITZ FUNNY HOW WHEN YA ALL SEE ME WONT DONT HAVE THE BALLZ TO CALL ME OUT N RACE BUT DONT WORRY NEXT TIME I RUN INTO ONE OF YA YA BETTER B READY TO RACE

ever thought people just dont want to waste their time on you? can't speak for everyone... but i would assume most of everyone could care less about who you think you can or cannot beat... if you are really looking for a race.. i hear theres a lot of good spots in charlotte... i-485.. you should go check it out.. :goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-14-2006, 10:58 AM
I aint got a problem with you, i was just laughing at ur post because i could read it

I know waht your car has, its badass, ill run u for fun, im alwasy down for some fun runs

LS2ner
11-14-2006, 11:49 AM
All i remember is Mike beating him in the CRX.. Then dude wouldnt quit yapping his gums, so Mike called him out. He backed down from the call out. :shrug:

The BUCKY
11-14-2006, 11:53 AM

not that one

o_bomb
11-14-2006, 08:04 PM
huh?

Firefightin_tC
11-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Threads like these always bring a smile on my face. Oh the joy and the laughter. :D

£G2♣
11-15-2006, 02:19 AM
GOOD LUCK

xext12mvx
11-15-2006, 05:49 PM

SPARKELY ??? MAN STOP TALKING ALREADY TRUST ME YOUR ARE GOING TO NEED BOOST

xext12mvx
11-15-2006, 05:52 PM
ever thought people just dont want to waste their time on you? can't speak for everyone... but i would assume most of everyone could care less about who you think you can or cannot beat... if you are really looking for a race.. i hear theres a lot of good spots in charlotte... i-485.. you should go check it out.. :goodjob:

YEA I SHOULD GO THERE SINCE U COULDNT KEEP UP WITH IT

xext12mvx
11-15-2006, 05:56 PM
All i remember is Mike beating him in the CRX.. Then dude wouldnt quit yapping his gums, so Mike called him out. He backed down from the call out. :shrug:

FUNNY RIGHT I WAS AT 5 POUNDS NOT TALKING SHIT BUT THIS WEEKEND I WAS DRIVING MY EXT N I CAME ACROSS VTEC KIDD AT THE BP...NOT TALKING SHIT BUT HE SAID THAT IF I WAS AT 10 POUNDS OF BOOST I WOULD OF BEAT HIM IM NOT TALKING SHIT I JUST DIDNT COME AT HIM STRONG ENOUGH THATS IT BUT TRUST ME IM THERE NOW

xext12mvx
11-15-2006, 05:59 PM

AHAHAH FUNNY RACE ME THAN

quickdodge®
11-15-2006, 06:00 PM
Shut the fuck up. No one cares. Later, QD.

GTScoob
11-15-2006, 06:26 PM
FUNNY RIGHT I WAS AT 5 POUNDS NOT TALKING SHIT BUT THIS WEEKEND I WAS DRIVING MY EXT N I CAME ACROSS VTEC KIDD AT THE BP...NOT TALKING SHIT BUT HE SAID THAT IF I WAS AT 10 POUNDS OF BOOST I WOULD OF BEAT HIM IM NOT TALKING SHIT I JUST DIDNT COME AT HIM STRONG ENOUGH THATS IT BUT TRUST ME IM THERE NOW

Why run your car at less than 100% and then bitch about losing? And no I dont want to race you, I think losing to a station wagon might hurt your pride and make you drive your car off a cliff. On a second thought that might be a good idea.

COGCaviZ24
11-15-2006, 09:56 PM
so let me get this straight, you got a fast car...i'm assuming you have a valid drivers license (or at least i hope you do). in order to get those license, you had to take a written test. so that means you know how to read....wait, wait let me finish....... so why in the fuck can't you type in english?

maybe i'm assuming too much

Nyteryder
11-15-2006, 10:57 PM
IGHT WSUP DOES ANYONE IN HERE WANT TO RACE ME FOR MONEY AND YES IM RUNNING ALL MOTOR HIT ME UP OK THANKS AND SLEEPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO RACE ME FOR MONEY TURBO VERUS ALL MOTOR ?

I will call your bluff on this one. I will run you in my 240 for whatever you want to run for.

GGPIS3
11-16-2006, 12:51 AM
YEA I SHOULD GO THERE SINCE U COULDNT KEEP UP WITH IT

i beat u one of those runs... u forget about that? and i was 1/4 to 1/2 throttling every race because i had a bad coilpack... and i still walked you one time..

think about this... vteckidd put the smack down on you... and i put the smack down on vteckidd. :goodjob:

here's a vid for you if u haven't seen it....

http://media.putfile.com/SpeedmonkeyV2

fight club
11-16-2006, 03:57 AM
AHAHAH FUNNY RACE ME THAN

i should be at the gwinnett spot this weekend. come on out. we'll see what friendly runs we can do.

lightspeed
11-16-2006, 11:25 AM
i should be at the gwinnett spot this weekend. come on out. we'll see what friendly runs we can do.
LOL, uh oh...call-outs already? this must have been a long time coming.

i beat u one of those runs... u forget about that? and i was 1/4 to 1/2 throttling every race because i had a bad coilpack... and i still walked you one time..
think about this... vteckidd put the smack down on you... and i put the smack down on vteckidd. :goodjob:
here's a vid for you if u haven't seen it....
http://media.putfile.com/SpeedmonkeyV2
lol, whoever mixed that video with that stupid-ass opening song should be publically flogged.

GGPIS3
11-16-2006, 11:54 AM
lol... yeah.. we were just fucking around.. thought it would be funny. it was done as a joke.. dont get ur panties all twisted up. ;)

btw.. fc.. u get a whip yet?

Vuongy_Dong
11-16-2006, 12:54 PM
lol... yeah.. we were just fucking around.. thought it would be funny. it was done as a joke.. dont get ur panties all twisted up. ;)

btw.. fc.. u get a whip yet?
Dan, what is your number fucker.

fight club
11-16-2006, 01:10 PM
LOL, uh oh...call-outs already? this must have been a long time coming.

lol, whoever mixed that video with that stupid-ass opening song should be publically flogged.

yup. its been festering in me for quite some time. i just cant wait until i can call you out. :lmfao:

lightspeed
11-16-2006, 01:26 PM
nah, my panties arent bunched. but my ears are assaulted.

yup. its been festering in me for quite some time. i just cant wait until i can call you out. :lmfao:
lol, me thinks youll be waiting for quite some time :smackass:

fight club
11-16-2006, 03:38 PM
nah, my panties arent bunched. but my ears are assaulted.

lol, me thinks youll be waiting for quite some time :smackass:

yea i know :( but then agian, you do set a good goal to reach too. lmao.

xext12mvx
11-16-2006, 08:02 PM
SMACK DOWN ?? I WAS AT 5 POUNDS MAN WTF W.E. IM ALL MOTOR IF YOU WANT TO RACE FOR ANYTHING GIVE ME A HOLLA I WILL B AT BP NEXT WEEK COME OUTTING OUT WITH SLICKS N IM ONLY RUNNING FROM A DIG IGHT ?

Hektik
11-16-2006, 09:36 PM
why all the hostility. just let ur car do the talking.

soplocar
11-16-2006, 09:37 PM
aight people, just meet the guy at bp and race him. i want to see his car running.

Nyteryder
11-16-2006, 10:48 PM
SMACK DOWN ?? I WAS AT 5 POUNDS MAN WTF W.E. IM ALL MOTOR IF YOU WANT TO RACE FOR ANYTHING GIVE ME A HOLLA I WILL B AT BP NEXT WEEK COME OUTTING OUT WITH SLICKS N IM ONLY RUNNING FROM A DIG IGHT ?

So are we racing or are you racing someone else

o_bomb
11-16-2006, 10:52 PM
^^^lolol!! Burn dat azz J!!

-Blown-
11-16-2006, 11:25 PM
I got a lancer if you want to run for some money....

lightspeed
11-17-2006, 10:21 AM
guys, Id bet money that no ones ends up racing this dude... this is just more :blah:

fight club
11-17-2006, 11:19 AM

sounds good. asny spray?

quickdodge®
11-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Wow. Hey, xext12mvx. I guess I'm sorry for starting all this shit in here. Well. Hold on. No I', not. This was fun. Later, QD.

Hulud
11-17-2006, 03:59 PM
so does having a fast car make you FEEL like a man?

cause we all know with your typing skills, you are still a kid

soplocar
11-17-2006, 04:49 PM
guys, Id bet money that no ones ends up racing this dude... this is just more :blah:

im with you in this one.
this thread is nothing but I-thugs jumping on one guy, i previously said, just show up and race him. then go home and post all you want in this thread.

soplocar
11-17-2006, 04:51 PM
and ANGEL.... you aint got shit on me now!!!:taun:

Vteckidd
11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
actually, i did meet him this weekend and in person, he was really nice. We talked for about 5 min about bullshit. He admitted that i beat him, and he asked me what I THOUGHT would happen if he was at 10psi. i told him he prob would have beat my all motor car with 10psi on a k series.

Apparently hes now all motor, an has a del sol. or thats what he said. He wants to race from a dig, an should be out shortly. I told him id see him around, and that was that.

an he WAS driving the escalade that we saw in all the pics. LOL.

whether this new car is all that fast, i dont know, an i wonder why he would put it in such a heavy chassis as a del sol. but im sure we shall see.

That is all, project 2JZ>*.*

ALLMoToR
11-17-2006, 09:22 PM

the sparkely car isnt his.. lol! but his brother does have a beast ass car which is del sol running kseries which he drives and fixes him self pretty much cause he brother is always driving his EXT but yea his del sol is something to look out for on the real

GGPIS3
11-20-2006, 12:16 PM
the sparkely car isnt his.. lol! but his brother does have a beast ass car which is del sol running kseries which he drives and fixes him self pretty much cause he brother is always driving his EXT but yea his del sol is something to look out for on the real

are u kidding me? so he goes around FRONTING that wack pos glittermobile was his and it never was.... no respect. and he was dogging the shit out of it... even saw pieces of metal spark through the exhaust... good friend he is... el oh el....

Vteckidd
11-20-2006, 12:18 PM
who cares, hondas dont impress me anymore. especially all motor ones

wantboost
11-20-2006, 12:45 PM
^^ thus the 2jzkidd lol

Z33_kid
11-20-2006, 02:09 PM
who cares, hondas dont impress me anymore. especially all motor ones
not kewl :cry:

ALLMoToR
11-20-2006, 03:35 PM
are u kidding me? so he goes around FRONTING that wack pos glittermobile was his and it never was.... no respect. and he was dogging the shit out of it... even saw pieces of metal spark through the exhaust... good friend he is... el oh el....

no i am not kidding you.. lol that car if you wanna know still lives in NJ its a GIRLS car thats why she had the paintjob championship white with purple sparkles/flakes if anyone seen the stickers on the car it said : No its not HIS but the "his" was scratched off... lol now the car he has its a Bubble aka 92-95 hatchback.. its coming along really good actually but the other all motor car he
"has" is a beast no lie about that i know i drove it but one thing.. that beast aka the car is not you guessed HIS! its his brothers beast but they both take care of it and fix it together.. dont get my wrong angel aka xext12mvx is my real life friend i am not bashing him or anything he just over reacts on the forum for some reason i dont know.. but if you get to know him andtalk to him in person he is a cool person no doubt about it.. anyway thats it for me.. anything else hit me up.. peace

Vteckidd
11-20-2006, 06:13 PM
again, i doubt it makes over 250whp, an unless its making 300whp, it wont be that fast at all unless he can drive it.

My crx making 240whp in a 1800lb chassis could barely keep up with 400whp turbo cars on the highway.

an traction is a big concern with taht kind of throttle response

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 06:26 PM
I can't believe this douche is back. :lmfao:

SL33P3R
11-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Guys, Angel does have a badass delsol, dont under estimate

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 06:48 PM

I don't give a fuck if he has a 10,000whp Mustang! Motherfucker needs to change his tampon and come back with a better attitude....and typing skills.

Vteckidd
11-20-2006, 07:04 PM
badass how>? does it have a dyno sheet?

NO ALL MOTOR HONDA CAN COMPETE WITH THE FAST CARS IN THE KILLS FORUM. so i wouldnt be bragging about it.

i know that , cause i had the fastest NA car in GA. an it wasnt fast compared to what other people have

BTLFED
11-20-2006, 07:05 PM
And what Vteckidd says is the gospel.

ALLMoToR
11-20-2006, 08:12 PM

sleeper correction his brother has the bad ass del sol not him.. he drives it.. its not his..

SL33P3R
11-20-2006, 08:29 PM
my bad, either way its badass, ive seen it

ALLMoToR
11-20-2006, 09:17 PM
you should of seen it when it was b20vtec turbo or lsvtec turbo ran hard but now its all motor running strong but needs to be tuned and a couple more goodies wouldnt hurt either.. but yea i drove it to work couple times and to get stuff for his brother which i know them very well grew up with them back in NJ but yea i like it handles good too

SL33P3R
11-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Ya, im guessing you know Andrew. he did all the work on my car

GGPIS3
11-20-2006, 10:53 PM
eh w/e..... what kind of man fronts a car that aint his... thats just pure retardness. u aint gonna find any respect wiht that type of mentality.

The BUCKY
11-20-2006, 11:20 PM
:yes:

ALLMoToR
11-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Ya, im guessing you know Andrew. he did all the work on my car

yeah like i said on aim i know the hindu! haha :-D

xext12mvx
11-21-2006, 12:47 PM
fronting about what man. if you really want to get it there we can get it there. we can race for money. i been in the game for a minute. im not into it like i was. i will throw alot of money into if i wanted to ight. so get it straight you driving around in a lexus. im driving a ext on 26z n a del sol. my brother car isnt done yet but when it is i saying he will give ppl some good runs and this is his brother i will put him behind the wheel of my car and bet you that he will beat you lexus ight and if you want to put up money give me a holla bc i will get it build asap !

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 12:55 PM
fronting about what man. if you really want to get it there we can get it there. we can race for money. i been in the game for a minute. im not into it like i was. i will throw alot of money into if i wanted to ight. so get it straight you driving around in a lexus. im driving a ext on 26z n a del sol. my brother car isnt done yet but when it is i saying he will give ppl some good runs and this is his brother i will put him behind the wheel of my car and bet you that he will beat you lexus ight and if you want to put up money give me a holla bc i will get it build asap !

hold on for a few minutes while i interpret what you just wrote.....

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 01:03 PM
my brother this my brother that... wanna ride his dick any harder? i mean shit.. do u fuck his girlfriends after he's done with them too?? why do you keep trying to front? its your brothers ext, its your brothers del sol, its your brothers everything. what do you have? nothing but bullshit words.. waste of air waste of bandwidth.

do i want to race you.... LMAO.. fuck no, for what? what will i gain from it? and how long have u been in the game? how long have you had a license? 3... maybe 4 years...??

im 30..and have been in this import game since 94.. go learn to have some respect.. maybe then i will consider a race with you. and btw.. i dont care if i have the fastest car on the road.. cuz yeah. it still IS a lexus, not some girls glittermobile that im frontin... el oh el.

Kyle
11-21-2006, 02:13 PM
xext12mvx
Birthday:
April 30, 1987

Yeah you have been in the import game for quite a while my friend. :goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM
badass how>? does it have a dyno sheet?

NO ALL MOTOR HONDA CAN COMPETE WITH THE FAST CARS IN THE KILLS FORUM. so i wouldnt be bragging about it.

i know that , cause i had the fastest NA car in GA. an it wasnt fast compared to what other people have

Its badass because its different, I think it will be quick, btu i dont know

ALLMoToR
11-21-2006, 02:48 PM

ok angel this is it.. you call me and then text me about nonsense angel i am simply letting ppl know that your brother is coming out strong and coming for anyone who wants to race and i said the same for you when your bubble comes out.. not anywhere did i talk shit about you what so ever we go back for years now.. all i said is its not yours it your brothers car and your brothers EXT and you get all fucking pissing at me for this? whatever angel i dont see why your getting mad ITS THE INTERNET! oh yeah! your the one who said i dont care what ppl say on IA dont mean shit.. then why the fuck you get so dam mad about what ppl post? just blow if off thats all.. ok so i went afk for a bit and kinda lost my train of thought.. but to make it clear i am not talking shit angel.. just stating that your brothers Del sol is strong and something to look out for.. when your bubble comes out i bet it will be something to watch out for as well.. thats.. oh yeah that message i just quoted... thats your typing skills thats not your brother typing.. thats YOU

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 04:04 PM
wow...

of all the people that dislike you, you go and start talking shit to your own people.... no wonder you have no friends here. you can't even stay cool with your crew. :lmfao:

and if this birthdate is true... hmm that makes you about 5 yrs old when i got my license... that makes you about 3 yrs old when i started driving... yeah... you go wayyyyyyy back... OG STATUS FO SHO! :screwy: :lmfao:

fight club
11-21-2006, 04:10 PM
so neither of the cars are done? what happened to my dig race?

ALLMoToR
11-21-2006, 04:18 PM
fightclub

the del sol last i seen the timing jumped and getting fixed and isnt tuned yet his bubble lol just a shell right now till he gets his motor running but the del sol will race you from a dig no doubt about it.. actually i think it is fixed but oh well

quickdodge®
11-21-2006, 04:21 PM

Ever thought about the English language? Why not shut the fuck up and kill yourself in your next "race?" Later, QD.

xext12mvx
11-21-2006, 05:37 PM
YO U WITH THE LEXUS U WANT TO TALK SHIT U LET ME KNO I WILL BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF THAT LEXUS IGHT N SHERMAN I AINT MAD IM JUST SAYING Y U SITTIN HERE TELLING EVERY1 WANT WE DO N WAT WE RUNNING FOR LET THEM FIND OUT THE HARD WAY BC THE FIRST PERSON IM CALLING OUT IS THE LEXUS N WE GOING TO RACE FROM A DIG N U KNO THAT THE DEL SOL GETTING TUNED N FIX THRUSDAY SO IM B AT THE BP IM RECORD IT FOR U IGHT BC I KNO HE WONT RACE ME FROM A DIG.. THEY GIVING THE STREET RACING A REMIX. IT WENT FROM STREET RACING FROM HIGHWAY RACING... IF U WANT TO RACE FOR MONEY GIVE ME A HOLLA FROM A DIG ONLY NO HIGHWAY !

GGPIS3
11-21-2006, 05:54 PM
huh? im not even going to try to break that one down......

but i will leave you with a simple NO THANKS! i dont play with kids... sorry pal!

ALLMoToR
11-21-2006, 06:01 PM
YO U WITH THE LEXUS U WANT TO TALK SHIT U LET ME KNO I WILL BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF THAT LEXUS IGHT N SHERMAN I AINT MAD IM JUST SAYING Y U SITTIN HERE TELLING EVERY1 WANT WE DO N WAT WE RUNNING FOR LET THEM FIND OUT THE HARD WAY BC THE FIRST PERSON IM CALLING OUT IS THE LEXUS N WE GOING TO RACE FROM A DIG N U KNO THAT THE DEL SOL GETTING TUNED N FIX THRUSDAY SO IM B AT THE BP IM RECORD IT FOR U IGHT BC I KNO HE WONT RACE ME FROM A DIG.. THEY GIVING THE STREET RACING A REMIX. IT WENT FROM STREET RACING FROM HIGHWAY RACING... IF U WANT TO RACE FOR MONEY GIVE ME A HOLLA FROM A DIG ONLY NO HIGHWAY !

you say your not mad but wtf was the text message about? angel no where didi sayanything about what we run i know they can find out the hardway but look at my post's nevr said anything about what we running.. but since you pop the hood all the time lots of ppl on here who seen you or know of you from andrew know what we got dont matter though plus andrew dear god having him know is like having the world know i got like 4 ims yesterday about ppl saying dam yea we know what the del sol runs cause andrew told everyone.. .. so check him on that shit.

COGCaviZ24
11-21-2006, 06:22 PM
this guy needs to come with a translator

SL33P3R
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Only reason I know is because I went to Andrews house and saw it there, then I went over to angels house to, Andrew didnt tell me, i saw it myself

ALLMoToR
11-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Only reason I know is because I went to Andrews house and saw it there, then I went over to angels house to, Andrew didnt tell me, i saw it myself

i never mentioned names did i? nope guilty? haha i know sleeper i seen you before didnt you buy something from angel? cant remember but yeah andrew does tell ppl about it alot.. your im on aim wasnt the only one i got last night thats why i said that

SL33P3R
11-21-2006, 06:57 PM
No, that was Mike (bucky on the forums), he bought a radiator from him i belive

ALLMoToR
11-21-2006, 08:08 PM
oh yeah thats right.. oh well

Vteckidd
11-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Del SOl has some K series with ITBs on it. so i hear.

supposedlyfully built, TOda Cams, etc etc

But i have learned from MANY YEARS of experience, that a parts list does not make a fast car.

benwaballs
11-21-2006, 10:32 PM

what the fuck did you just say?

see kids stay in school, or you will turn out like xext12mvx :gay:

ALLMoToR
11-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Del SOl has some K series with ITBs on it. so i hear.

supposedlyfully built, TOda Cams, etc etc

But i have learned from MANY YEARS of experience, that a parts list does not make a fast car.

Mike your correct i think he told you about it the night we met you when you was trading your mint hatchback the white one for the kids beat up one an getting money on top that.. but yea i remember when angel was telling you about it and talking about the timing jumped orsome shit..

Vteckidd
11-22-2006, 01:11 AM
i had heard before that it had ITBs.

im not doubting what he has, an im sure it will be quick.

As i said before in the other thread, he seems to be friendly in person, at least he was with me that night at BP. AN whoever else was in the car was friendly as well.

im not out to make enemies, im not out to cause trouble. i just think he reads stuff on the internet an takes it the wrong way.

i prefer to be humble an surprise people, than call everyone out an try to talk shit when my car isnt running yet.

Calling out my roomates lexus that makes 450whp on PUMP gas isnt smart either.

ive driven fast NA cars, like i said, my car made 240whp an was in a chassis 1000lbs lighter than that del sol. That car would have to make 50+whp to be as fast as MY OLD CAR. an i doubt he will be making 290whp. not unless its a k24 built an tuned by EDO or Realtime or Skunk. i KNOW guys making 280-290whp with K series , an they got $15,000 in their MOTORS with custom cranks, offset bores, motec, and more. hell my friend at abacus just made 287whp with a Skunk2 crate motor that he bought for 10,000$.

so EVEN if the K makes 240-250whp, which ill still be VERY IMPRESSED, its NOT ENOUGH POWER to talk shit. I LEARNED THAT with MY car. my 240whp wasnt enough to keep up with 400whp turbo cars, let alone 450-600whp cars. From a dig, he can win, if he CAN DRIVE, make no mistake, a 250whp NA honda gets as much traction as a 400whp honda.

i dont think hes there yet.

fight club
11-22-2006, 02:17 AM
if dan doesnt want it ill take the dig race.

fight club
11-22-2006, 02:20 AM
and im nowhere near as fast as dan, i just like digs lol.

ALLMoToR
11-22-2006, 02:26 AM
i had heard before that it had ITBs.

im not doubting what he has, an im sure it will be quick.

As i said before in the other thread, he seems to be friendly in person, at least he was with me that night at BP. AN whoever else was in the car was friendly as well.

yes the other guy was me! lol

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 10:26 AM
if dan doesnt want it ill take the dig race.

i guess i wasn't clear enough.. i aint running him, his brother...or anyone somewhat related to him. not from a dig not from a roll not from anything.

if i were u, i wouldn't run him either and if u really want to know another reason that is an extremely justifiable reason to not run him... just call me. ;)

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Calling out my roomates lexus that makes 450whp on PUMP gas isnt smart either.

lol.. what are you talking about? my car is slow.... and i only made 450 because of the nawwwwwwwsssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lmfao:

Vteckidd
11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
lol.. what are you talking about? my car is slow.... and i only made 450 because of the nawwwwwwwsssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lmfao:
what i mean is, we all saw what your car did to mine at 300whp. You were only making 300whp, an you pulled HARD on me ON the bottle. Off bottle i pulled a car.

So, by deductive reasoning, his car would have to be FASTER than my OLD 1800lb 240whp chassis to keep up with your OLD power numbers.

Your now making 450whp, he would have to be in the 300whp range which i already said isnt happening it

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 11:33 AM
what i mean is, we all saw what your car did to mine at 300whp. You were only making 300whp, an you pulled HARD on me ON the bottle. Off bottle i pulled a car.

So, by deductive reasoning, his car would have to be FASTER than my OLD 1800lb 240whp chassis to keep up with your OLD power numbers.

Your now making 450whp, he would have to be in the 300whp range which i already said isnt happening it

lol @ mike.. i was just joking...

but to clarify...

the old set up i made 268 rwhp off bottle... plus 50 shot. now i make 450 rwhp off bottle... as bad as angel types.. im sure he can still do the math.. at least i hope so...

and fyi... this is about the slowest my car will ever be. :taun:

Vteckidd
11-22-2006, 11:59 AM
WE RUN THIS SHIT

d993s
11-22-2006, 01:38 PM
YES OR NO DAMMIT? YOU WIN YOU GET THE CASH AND THE RESPECT, TO SOME PEOPLE THATS MORE IMPORTANT.
- FIGHT CLUB

mikespeed95
11-22-2006, 01:53 PM
this is about as gay as those guys who made thier own meet in dunwoody.

except yall are like fuh realz.

mikespeed95
11-22-2006, 01:53 PM
5 star tread btw

Z33_kid
11-22-2006, 02:04 PM
if yall run i wanna see !!!

fight club
11-22-2006, 02:37 PM
if he shows up then we'll see. idk. everyone knows fwd > awd on digs.

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 02:38 PM
yeah... fwd is the shizzznittos!

xext12mvx
11-22-2006, 04:10 PM
i will show up just remember that shit ight `

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 04:52 PM

we can't wait.... :goodjob:

btw.. looks like your club might have some competition.. better be careful.. ;)

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=92218

GIXXERDK
11-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Good luck with your new club lol

GIXXERDK
11-22-2006, 05:53 PM
we can't wait.... :goodjob:

btw.. looks like your club might have some competition.. better be careful.. ;)

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=92218

Nice car man, would like to check it out sometime :goodjob:

Reaper
11-22-2006, 06:01 PM

if you really think that your gonna beat dans IS...you've got another thing coming. not only is that car fast...but he can fuckn drive.

congratulations your a fuckin tool:goodjob:

BTLFED
11-23-2006, 12:05 PM
wow...

of all the people that dislike you, you go and start talking shit to your own people.... no wonder you have no friends here. you can't even stay cool with your crew. :lmfao:

and if this birthdate is true... hmm that makes you about 5 yrs old when i got my license... that makes you about 3 yrs old when i started driving... yeah... you go wayyyyyyy back... OG STATUS FO SHO! :screwy: :lmfao:

Hmm...I'm only a year younger than you, and have been doing this since 96....

OMG WE SHOULD BE SCURRED Y0! :lmfao:

HEY YOU GLITTER BITCH xext12mvx!

fight club
11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
you werent there last night, you gonna be here tonite?

thepolecat
11-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Someone needs to make their damn sig smaller!

fight club
11-26-2006, 04:12 AM

but you didnt show up yet agian?!?!?! wtf. wanna make it interesting, maybe some cash?

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 02:32 PM

ight bruh keep it reahlz yo

i like your sig....back in 11 seconds, is that when you give up because the other car already finished 2 seconds ago and your still not at 1/2 track?

George<350z>
12-04-2006, 11:44 AM
am down with joining your club, where can you guys meet me?

xxbowiexx
12-04-2006, 12:48 PM
interesting thread...i had a good laugh.

Brett
12-06-2006, 09:14 AM

Damn, ENGLISH would take you a long way if youy could actually speak it correctly and spell it correct. Way to make a name for a club you want to start by speaking as Ebonic as you can. THUG LIFE YO!! :gay:

Brett
12-06-2006, 09:16 AM
am down with joining your club, where can you guys meet me?

A club would have to come meet you? OH YEAH, WAY TO GO!! :rolleyes:

Zeeb
12-06-2006, 05:09 PM

i could walk faster than ur car, and even if i did meet up, i wouldnt be able to read ur directions...

Zeeb
12-06-2006, 05:25 PM
i could walk faster than ur car, and even if i did meet up, i wouldnt be able to read ur directions...
of course, i can also walk faster than the space shuttle.... so dont worry about it brah... lol i love this thread

xext12mvx
12-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Ahaha look whos talking shit the last person in the word this guy is like 50 years old driving a fucking single cam civic dont talk shit you should of stay with your regular paint job n got a swap

A club would have to come meet you? OH YEAH, WAY TO GO!! :rolleyes:

Tank
12-06-2006, 10:34 PM
LOL this kid never learns but please be online tommorrow i have a long work day and need entertainment dammit

COGCaviZ24
12-06-2006, 10:45 PM
hey...gotta suggestion......

USE FUCKING PERIODS!!!

ass

fight club
12-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Ahaha look whos talking shit the last person in the word this guy is like 50 years old driving a fucking single cam civic dont talk shit you should of stay with your regular paint job n got a swap

dont worry bout him. worry bout how you never showed up for our race. worry bout that.

xext12mvx
12-07-2006, 06:34 PM
dont worry bout him. worry bout how you never showed up for our race. worry bout that.

You talk all this shit right how come i go there n i never come across your integra ??

xext12mvx
12-07-2006, 06:41 PM
i got a suggestion for u why dont u shut the fuck up and get a car that will make it out to the bp... i seem this piece of shit at the publix meet..shit made me laugh :yes:

GGPIS3
12-07-2006, 07:01 PM
You talk all this shit right how come i go there n i never come across your integra ??

wow... u still seem to amaze me. before you decide to start yappin your mouth, get your facts straight first. fight club doesn't own an integra. he doesn't even own a honda. did u not see his posts where it states AWD>FWD????

anyways... i think u should check out the thread "starting da nu club." its called grammar violationz. right up your alley. :lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
12-24-2006, 03:44 PM

:blah:

you sir

are the definition of a douche bag, stop trying to start a war with everyone and assuming no one knows what they are talking about...

StupidBikerBoy
12-24-2006, 05:21 PM
So I take it this kid was all talk. Did anyone ever race him?

fight club
12-25-2006, 12:25 AM
buahahaahahahahhaahaha. omfg. yes, i have an integra. nevermind the sti rallying in my avatar, the sti in my signature. and the sti in my posts for races, i drive an integra. what a dumbass. i still want my race, dig 1/4 mile. 500. pm me.

Mik2006
12-27-2006, 04:58 PM
OoooOOoOooooOOoooooOOOOooooOoooooOOOOOooOOOoooOOOo ooOOOOoOOoOOOOOoO

xext12mvx
02-01-2007, 10:56 AM
LOCK IT UP I B AT THE BP TOM NIGHT I GOT MY CAR BACK

Vteckidd
02-01-2007, 11:03 AM
$1000 an run my s2000.

yes or no, dont fucking call me out if your not gonna race

xext12mvx
02-01-2007, 11:13 AM
BRING UR CAR UR 2JZ I WANT TO RUN IT PM ME WHEN ITZ UP AND RUNNING IGHT 1

Vteckidd
02-01-2007, 12:28 PM
You have nothing for my 240sx.

If you want to run, you can run the S2000. if you can beat it, you earn a shot at the 240sx.

you wanted to post 16 threads saying mainstream sucks, heres your chance to prove it, RUN ME, but it will cost you for running your mouth.

yes or NO?

N/A EK
02-01-2007, 12:32 PM
BTW what do you (xext12mvx) drive?

Vteckidd
02-01-2007, 12:32 PM
he drives some slow all motor Del sol, K20 with ITBs

N/A EK
02-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Ill run him. 00 Civic little turbo...nothing special, 40-140mph LMK

RicoSi
02-01-2007, 01:28 PM
BTW what do you (xext12mvx) drive?

he's the cat that drives other peoples cars and fronts them as his......

GGPIS3
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM

lol... so true so true

GGPIS3
02-01-2007, 01:36 PM

are you really back? thats sad. its like you dont mind being the jackass that nobody likes. well.. kudos to you finding a race.

i dont know a single person who would waste their breath or gas on you.

now mike... he just wants to shut you up. if he was smart though, he would learn his lesson about messing with kids and stop it.

N/A EK
02-01-2007, 01:40 PM

:lmfao:

Daccord93
02-02-2007, 08:48 AM
See its shit like xext12mvx that make us want a different meet other than the V. Get a car, do it right(notice I said right and not rice,ok?), and be proud of the damn thing instead of running your mouth and getting pissed off cause other are calling you on your flaws. DAMN!

StupidBikerBoy
02-02-2007, 09:39 PM
This is what happens when people try to hard to be cool:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ThatS13guy
02-04-2007, 01:18 PM
lol @ this thread :D

katokars
02-09-2007, 11:39 AM
LOL awesome thread