PDA

View Full Version : Misc Jackets vs. Dogs set for 3:30 p.m. 11/25

kelly marie
11-13-2006, 02:49 PM
CBS has announced a 3:30 p.m. starting time for the Georgia Tech-Georgia game Nov. 25.

The regular-season finale in Athens will be the ninth TV appearance for each team this year

Tech (8-2) hosts Duke this Saturday at 1:30 p.m. Georgia (7-4) (:lmfao: ) is off this week.

BRING IT BISHES...... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JACKETS!!

Hopefully we can catch the game.. we will be on our way back from Florida that day! :yes:

Kyle
11-13-2006, 02:51 PM
I go to tech but will be at a concert. Kinda pissed, kinda happy.

Kyle
11-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Actually 3:30 I can watch it, nvm.

Kyle
11-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Good thing you posted this, it made me go look at my ticket, and i realized that the concert is this coming weekend.

LQQKITZME
11-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Georgia Tech, ACC Coastal Division and in position to make a run at its first outright conference title since 1990

First since 90 and they play sorry teams. Look how many Sec Teams are ranked compared to Acc

Georgia is gonna roll on them like they did Auburn <ranked 5th>

mumbles
11-13-2006, 02:57 PM
UGA's final ass kickin of the year.. sounds like a fun day to me.. that is UGA getting there asses kicked

{X}Echo419
11-13-2006, 03:01 PM
we should have a meet somewhere for the game so I can gloat in person. :cheers:
I suggest Hooters @ Cumberland

mumbles
11-13-2006, 03:04 PM
we should have a meet somewhere for the game so I can gloat in person. :cheers:
I suggest Hooters @ Cumberland

i suggest the line at 285.. they have projection TV

PhAtBoYMr2
11-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Georgia Tech, ACC Coastal Division and in position to make a run at its first outright conference title since 1990

First since 90 and they play sorry teams. Look how many Sec Teams are ranked compared to Acc

someone that actually knows something for once. :goodjob:

Eurostunna07
11-13-2006, 10:58 PM
isint the game in atl? not athens?

HalfBaked
11-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm pretty sure it is in Athens.

ShooterMcGavin
11-13-2006, 11:54 PM
it's in athens. and i'll be watching from savannah.

kelly, u and drew can stop on the way up from fla to watch the game :goodjob:

bigdare23
11-13-2006, 11:57 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh diaf :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 02:02 AM
Quick question.

Does an ACC team have a shot at the national title spot this year? No...

Now does an SEC team have a shot? Yes...2 teams actually.

ACC = Weak.

GT = Weak.

UGA will beat GT.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 05:54 AM
thanks for clearing that up son, there were actually 3 teams in the sec up for the national title....untill uga ruined auburns season....

i think all GT fans don't know a damn thing about football because it seems that way around here....

and georgia will be coming off a buy week to play GT so we will be freash.......GO DAWGS

Nittanys1
11-14-2006, 07:31 AM
ohh the fun of online debating....ill be at the game rooting for my team.....

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 07:36 AM
Quick question.

ACC = Weak.

GT = Weak.

UGA will beat GT.

lol nice logic geniOus, that's like saying the big ten is WEAK bc michigan state and illinois are in their conference. wtf does it matter anyway that 2 SEC teams have a shot at the national title still? u still failed to comprehend the fact that uga is NOT one of them :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 07:37 AM
i think all GT fans don't know a damn thing about football because it seems that way around here....
wow, the shit uga fans think and say...it's a wonder most of you aren't sports writers for espn :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 07:42 AM
lol it's rather funny...Georgia tech is supposivley having a "great year" and UGA is having an awful year and UGA is still going to annihilate them....how does that feel tech fans?

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 07:57 AM
lol it's rather funny...Georgia tech is supposivley having a "great year" and UGA is having an awful year and UGA is still going to annihilate them....how does that feel tech fans?
:smileowne: GT :surrender: now :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 08:41 AM

what i find so funny is if you're so certain GT is going to get annihilated, why aren't you putting your car, your house, all your possessions on the game? i mean you are 100% certain UGA will stomp all over GT right? then why even hesitate, go ahead, find a bookie and put it all up, you can be bankin' overnight... :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Im not a gambler....but they way you guys played NC last week and they way UGA played auburn, You guys really have no chance. You gotta come to athens and play off georgia buy week....GT is going to get rocked. MARK MY WORDS.

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Im not a gambler....
lol right, like i've never heard that one before :jerkit:

but they way you guys played NC last week and they way UGA played auburn, You guys really have no chance.
well by the way you guys played kentucky and vandy and the way we've played opponents like VT and ND, i would say that YOU guys really have no chance? see how this shit can be argued until we're both blue in the face?

GT is going to get rocked. MARK MY WORDS.
sorry but i couldn't give 2 shits about your words :no:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Well if you look, UGA has played the good teams good and the bad teams bad.

So I wouldn't be suprised if UGA sucked it up against Tech...

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 09:38 AM
^^^hahaha whatever, that'd work for me :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 09:46 AM
^^^hahaha whatever, that'd work for me :goodjob:
UGA going into Auburn and winning is harder then GT going into VT and winning...

You know thats true.

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 09:54 AM
UGA going into Auburn and winning is harder then GT going into VT and winning...

You know thats true.
tru dat

although Tech playing in athens=impossible :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 09:54 AM

You know thats true.
wow what an ignorant thing to say. it's equal at best, go ask how many teams like to go into blacksburg for football games.

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 09:56 AM
wow what an ignorant thing to say. it's equal at best, go ask how many teams like to go into blacksburg for football games.
I know Blacksburg is a damn tough place to play. It was ranked like loudest place to play last year I believe.

But with what everything Auburn had to play for in that game, still a national title shot and SEC championship shot, UGA going in and beating them like did is much more of an impressive feat then what GT did to VT earlier in the year.

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:02 AM
I know Blacksburg is a damn tough place to play. It was ranked like loudest place to play last year I believe.
ah very good, u might be ignorant but at least ur not stupid ;) :goodjob:

But with what everything Auburn had to play for in that game, still a national title shot and SEC championship shot, UGA going in and beating them like did is much more of an impressive feat then what GT did to VT earlier in the year.
doesn't matter what auburn was playing for, with the way cox was performing, he SINGLEHANDEDLY lost that game for auburn. when GT went into blacksburg earlier this yr, VT had just as much to play for to keep their (at the time) unbeaten record, yet we dismantled them on offense AND defense.

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL ya'll UGA fans are funny as hell!!! Ya'll must have forgotten about the Vanderbilt and Kentucky game. LOL

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:05 AM
can't blame them, i'd be clinging to our only big win of the season as well and using it to forget the trauma of homecoming and kentucky :lmao:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:05 AM
And VT almost came back in that game too. How many points did VT score in the 4th?

UGA in rivalries games this year have played good.

Against UT in 1st half UGA played great.

Against UF, UGA played a decent game.

Against AU, UGA dominated.

Against GT, I expect to see the same UGA team that showed up against Auburn.

Didn't GT just win 7-0 against 1-9 UNC?!?!

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:07 AM
can't blame them, i'd be clinging to our only big win of the season as well and using it to forget the trauma of homecoming and kentucky :lmao:
It is easy to overlook games if you are UGA. Like overlooking the UK game to Auburn.

UGA doesn't have a schedule that pairs them with teams like UNC one week and Duke the next.

Any given week any SEC team and upset any other team in the division. Thats why its such a tough division.

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:13 AM
And VT almost came back in that game too. How many points did VT score in the 4th?
yep, but did you ACTUALLY watch the game and notice the # of shitty calls gettin there towards the end? not to mention everyone knows ppl score late in a blowout game at times to make it look more "respectable", doesn't change the fact that GT dominated every aspect of that game and controlled the tempo.

absolutely, but once again, did you watch the game? even though GT played "soft" in my opinion, a bit nervous and not wanting to reach deep into their playbook in the attempt clinch the coastal division, they still dominated that game, ran the ball and the clock well to win the game.

and please don't make it seem like only we play close games lest u forget the time UGA had with ole miss and colorado...

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 10:16 AM

UGA in rivalries games this year have played good.

Against UT in 1st half UGA played great.

Against UF, UGA played a decent game.

Against AU, UGA dominated.

Against GT, I expect to see the same UGA team that showed up against Auburn.

people like to ignore the injuries too. the Kentucky game was played with an all but 1 "back-up" offensive line. among many others.
and Flordia only won b/c the recovered a fumble for a TD. otherwise it would have gone to OT and who knows.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
I'll save the rest for After GT gets their asses handed to them. :yes:

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 10:17 AM
You acting like the ACC conference is weak as hell. Dont forget that FS, VT, MI were all ranked at the beginning of the season. Then GT and Wake became ranked during the season. Thats 5 ranked team out of the ACC. That's the same amount of teams that were ranked (at one time or another) out of the SEC.

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:17 AM
It is easy to overlook games if you are UGA. Like overlooking the UK game to Auburn.
GOOD TEAMS don't overlook games, and even if they do they still find ways to win (case in point Rutgers and Ohio State and Michigan), this proves once again that UGA is NOT a good team.

UGA doesn't have a schedule that pairs them with teams like UNC one week and Duke the next.
yeah but they do have a schedule that pairs them up against teams like ole miss and colorado back to back :goodjob:

Any given week any SEC team and upset any other team in the division. Thats why its such a tough division.
and same can be said of the acc and pac10, please don't act like ur shit doesn't stink, u'll offend ole miss, msu, vandy and kentucky ;)

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 10:18 AM
people like to ignore the injuries too. the Kentucky game was played with an all but 1 "back-up" offensive line. among many others.
and Flordia only won b/c the recovered a fumble for a TD. otherwise it would have gone to OT and who knows.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
I'll save the rest for After GT gets their asses handed to them. :yes:

save the excuses :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:19 AM
You acting like the ACC conference is weak as hell. Dont forget that FS, VT, MI were all ranked at the beginning of the season. Then GT and Wake became ranked during the season. Thats 5 ranked team out of the ACC. That's the same amount of teams that were ranked (at one time or another) out of the SEC.
if we're talkin about ALL the teams that ever made it to the top 25 at some pt of the other then you're also ommitting clemson, boston college, maryland and nc state :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:20 AM
and please don't make it seem like only we play close games lest u forget the time UGA had with ole miss and colorado...

I know UGA plays close games too.

UGA-14
GT- 7

UGA-19
GT-13

Just a few close games UGA has won the last few years...

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:23 AM
I know UGA plays close games too.

UGA-14
GT- 7

UGA-19
GT-13

Just a few close games UGA has won the last few years...

then you should know damn well how easily that can swing the other way too :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:24 AM
then you should know damn well how easily that can swing the other way too :goodjob:
Yea I mean 03 was a UGA blow out :P

What is Reggie Ball's record against UGA again?

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 10:27 AM
if we're talkin about ALL the teams that ever made it to the top 25 at some pt of the other then you're also ommitting clemson, boston college, maryland and nc state :goodjob:

damn, I was just trying to recall them off the top of my head

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:29 AM
damn, I was just trying to recall them off the top of my head
The ACC has 5 ranked teams.

No team ranked higher then 18 in the AP polls tho.

The SEC has 5 ranked teams too.

But they have 3 top 10 teams.

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 10:29 AM

The dawgs were a top 25 team then too, now what are they?

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:30 AM
The dawgs were a top 25 team then too, now what are they?
Unranked.

But they don't have to be ranked to beat GT's ass.

I love how everyone who is a GT fan is all excited because GT is having their best season in like 16 years.

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:32 AM

0-3, still don't see how that has any bearing on this yrs game, if anything it's an indication that he's due for one :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:34 AM
0-3, still don't see how that has any bearing on this yrs game, if anything it's an indication that he's due for one :goodjob:
Because Manning was due for a win against UF when he was UT? heh.

Ball is gonna go 0-4.

I remember sitting in the GT fan section in 03 when Ball was getting boo'd off the field by GT fans. Me and the other UGA fans there were cheering for him to come back on.

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Unranked.

I love how everyone who is a GT fan is all excited because GT is having their best season in like 16 years.

And I like how all the UGA fans are in NEED of a victory over GT since they are having a horrible season!!! LOL

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Unranked.

best season since '00, kthx :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Because Manning was due for a win against UF when he was UT? heh.

Ball is gonna go 0-4.

I remember sitting in the GT fan section in 03 when Ball was getting boo'd off the field by GT fans. Me and the other UGA fans there were cheering for him to come back on.

LOL, i don't know what's funnier, you comparing ball to manning or you comparing UGA to UF :lmfao:

and yeah, as hard as may be to tell sometimes, ball has grown up a bit since being a freshman since '03 ;)

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:37 AM
And I like how all the UGA fans are in NEED of a victory over GT since they are having a horrible season!!! LOL
UGA is 7-4.

Even if they lose to GT and go 7-5 that is still a better season then GT has had since 2000.

KTHXBYE.

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL, i don't know what's funnier, you comparing ball to manning or you comparing UGA to UF :lmfao:

and yeah, as hard as may be to tell sometimes, ball has grown up a bit since being a freshman since '03 ;)
Haha I know its not a comparsion.

dartingd
11-14-2006, 10:40 AM
best season since '00, kthx :goodjob:

that was 6 years ago

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:49 AM
UGA is 7-4.

Even if they lose to GT and go 7-5 that is still a better season then GT has had since 2000.

KTHXBYE.
are you kidding? GT hasn't had a losing season for quite a while, a big reason why we're goin to a 10th consecutive bowl game...

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:50 AM
are you kidding? GT hasn't had a losing season for quite a while, a big reason why we're goin to a 10th consecutive bowl game...
They were 6-6 a few years back and haven't been better then 7-4 when going into a game against UGA in years.

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:50 AM
that was 6 years ago
why the edit? :thinking:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:51 AM
When was GT the ACC champion last?

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 10:52 AM
They were 6-6 a few years back and haven't been better then 7-4 when going into a game against UGA in years.
i don't see how this backs up your statement of us having a losing season? this isn't some crazy uga logic you're using is it? :D

goin to lunch, be back to fuck with y'all later :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 10:53 AM
i don't see how this backs up your statement of us having a losing season? this isn't some crazy uga logic you're using is it? :D

goin to lunch, be back to fuck with y'all later :goodjob:
I never said a losing season.

I said even if UGA loses to GT UGA still will have had the same regular season record or better then GT has had in the past 6 years.

dartingd
11-14-2006, 11:56 AM
that was 6 years ago

i didn't post this...hmm...time to change password!

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 11:57 AM
I just can't wait to hear, "So what is UGA won. GT is still going to the ACC Championship." as if somehow that'll change the asswoopin' GT's about to get :goodjob:

man
11-14-2006, 12:04 PM
Im not a gambler....but they way you guys played NC last week and they way UGA played auburn, You guys really have no chance. You gotta come to athens and play off georgia buy week....GT is going to get rocked. MARK MY WORDS.

You must have forgotten about Vanderbilt... 'nuf said.

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 12:08 PM
You must have forgotten about Vanderbilt... 'nuf said.

11/25/06. :yes:

man
11-14-2006, 12:12 PM
11/25/06. :yes:

I'll be there... :ninja:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 12:22 PM
I never said a losing season.

I said even if UGA loses to GT UGA still will have had the same regular season record or better then GT has had in the past 6 years.
then you obviously don't know your facts, GT went 7-5 the last 2 yrs actually ;) :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 12:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/4a710_Reggie4Dummies.jpg

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 12:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/4a710_Reggie4Dummies.jpg

LOL

HalfBaked
11-14-2006, 12:33 PM
then you obviously don't know your facts, GT went 7-5 the last 2 yrs actually ;) :goodjob:
Which is what UGA will go if they somehow lose.

03 GT was 6-6.

I believe 02 they were what 7-5 also?

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 12:41 PM
one of my favorite pics!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/untitled.jpg

bigdare23
11-14-2006, 12:46 PM
it's going to be more of this too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhnsXkknGUU

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Which is what UGA will go if they somehow lose.

03 GT was 6-6.

I believe 02 they were what 7-5 also?

1997 7-5 5-3 ACC/T-3rd Carquest Bowl (W)
1998 10-2 7-1 ACC/T-1st (Co-Champions) Gator Bowl (W)
1999 8-4 5-3 ACC/T-2nd Gator Bowl (L)
2000 9-3 6-2 ACC/T-2nd Peach Bowl (L)
2001 8-5 4-4 ACC/T-4th Seattle Bowl (W)
2002 7-6 4-4 ACC/T-5th Silicon Valley Football Classic (L)
2003 7-6 4-4 ACC/T-4th Humanitarian Bowl (W)
2004 7-5 4-4 ACC/T-6th Champs Sports Bowl (W)
2005 7-5 5-3 ACC/3rd Coastal Emerald Bowl (L)

there, our overall and conference records for the last 9 yrs. '96 was the last season we had a losing record :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
11-14-2006, 01:50 PM
one of my favorite pics!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/untitled.jpg
one of my(many) favorite pics
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/021130369.jpg :tongue1:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 02:08 PM
halfbaked is completly owning in this thread...just like the pwnage that will go on at the game....bwhahahah

I think i got a pair of tickets! Woot

GO DAWGS!

Sport1.3
11-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Quick question.

ACC = Weak.

GT = Weak.

UGA will beat GT.

the Schedules show this lol...Tech will go down...like always

UGA
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/UGASCHEDULE.jpg

Ga Tech
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/GATECH.jpg

:taun:

ShooterMcGavin
11-14-2006, 02:36 PM
^^^i'm gonna fuck u up tonite danny :D :goodjob:

Sport1.3
11-14-2006, 02:46 PM
^^^i'm gonna fuck u up tonite danny :D :goodjob:

That still wont help Tech win :lmfao:

107-year-old series record: UGA: 53-36-5 :cheers:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-14-2006, 02:49 PM
its burns doesn't it?

SwurvinIn
11-14-2006, 02:50 PM

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: + 1

KPowerEP3
11-15-2006, 04:51 PM
UGA=NOT a good team

UGA = luckiest team and football

and it's funny, Tech sucks so badly, yet we'll be in a BCS game this year and georgia is...oh yeah, unranked. BCS. Not AP.

bigdare23
11-15-2006, 04:59 PM
I can't wait until the game, so we can shut ya'll UGA fans up!

Ericp
11-15-2006, 05:34 PM
UGA FTW!!

o_bomb
11-15-2006, 05:45 PM
this is going to be a badddaassss game!!!!

Sport1.3
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/EnglishMotherfuckeruga.jpg

LQQKITZME
11-15-2006, 07:31 PM
UGA=NOT a good team

and it's funny, Tech sucks so badly, yet we'll be in a BCS game this year and georgia is...oh yeah, unranked. BCS. Not AP.

Damn tech fan. Luckiest team and football. :gay:, like most of techs students.

bigdare23
11-15-2006, 07:34 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/EnglishMotherfuckeruga.jpg

That's like the worst photoshop'n I ever saw

Sport1.3
11-15-2006, 08:16 PM
That's like the worst photoshop'n I ever saw

well thats good cuz it isnt a photoshop lol...MSPaint OWNZ U! :D

{X}Echo419
11-16-2006, 02:34 PM
:bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bannana: I'VE GOT TICKETS!!!!! 45YD LINE!!!! AND VERY VERY VERY CLOSE!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ShooterMcGavin
11-16-2006, 03:12 PM
cool, wouldn't want u to miss all those TDs reggie's goin to throw calvin's way :goodjob: :lmao:

{X}Echo419
11-16-2006, 03:34 PM
cool, wouldn't want u to miss all those 4th downs reggie's goin to throw away :goodjob: :lmao:

me neither :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ;)

Sport1.3
11-16-2006, 04:31 PM
cool, wouldn't want u to miss all those TDs reggie's goin to throw calvin's way :goodjob: :lmao:

Before or after Battles 5+ Interceptions?
:idb:

JC
11-16-2006, 06:07 PM
I will be at both the GT vs Duke game and the GT vs UGA game. I just got suite tickets to the Duke game, so I will be at the game mainly watching the Ohio State vs Michigan game on the TVs in the suite getting drunk.

Now for the GT vs UGA game. First off, let me start by saying I dont care for either of these teams, I am an LSU fan. However, I have a feeling GT is going to put to UGA. Put all ego's and school loyalty aside, GT has the better team this year. UGA just does not have a strong enough offence to get the job done this year. UGA has lost to teams this year, they NEVER should have lost too. I know you UGA diehard fans dont want to admit it, and I dont blame you, but I think GT will take victory on this one. Pretty much every game UGA won this year was in the 4th quarter, down by like 3-4 touchdowns and make some miraculous comeback. The Auburn game is the best game I saw them play this entire season.

This is from an unbiased person who doesnt favor either team, but has watched all their games. UGA has had a kick ass team for quiet a few years, but this is not their year. They are too young this year.

HalfBaked
11-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Just like Clemson game right?

ShooterMcGavin
11-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I will be at both the GT vs Duke game and the GT vs UGA game. I just got suite tickets to the Duke game, so I will be at the game mainly watching the Ohio State vs Michigan game on the TVs in the suite getting drunk.

Now for the GT vs UGA game. First off, let me start by saying I dont care for either of these teams, I am an LSU fan. However, I have a feeling GT is going to put to UGA. Put all ego's and school loyalty aside, GT has the better team this year. UGA just does not have a strong enough offence to get the job done this year. UGA has lost to teams this year, they NEVER should have lost too. I know you UGA diehard fans dont want to admit it, and I dont blame you, but I think GT will take victory on this one. Pretty much every game UGA won this year was in the 4th quarter, down by like 3-4 touchdowns and make some miraculous comeback. The Auburn game is the best game I saw them play this entire season.

This is from an unbiased person who doesnt favor either team, but has watched all their games. UGA has had a kick ass team for quiet a few years, but this is not their year. They are too young this year.

well damn if ur not a GT fan then hook me up w/some of those suite tickets :D

ShooterMcGavin
11-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Just like Clemson game right?
yeah, just like that........(talkin about the '04 game btw ;) :D )

DerrickT
11-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Too bad Joe T. is the starting QB for UGA against GT.
:( fuck Senior Day... I hope they pull him and put Stafford in asap.
GO DAWGS. :)

DerrickT
11-16-2006, 10:50 PM

You're exactly right.

I say not next season but the one to follow will be NASTY if Matthew Stafford is at QB and has some recievers.

OG-Skinny
11-17-2006, 02:02 PM
GT = Very good team, even has a hiesman canidate (#21), but Reggie Ball is just a sucky QB. Thank god he's a Senior.

UGA, Has a decent QB, but their only offence is the running game.

GT > UGA hands down this year.

...and yes.. I'm a GT fan. "Helleva Engineer!"