PDA

View Full Version : Help with Speedo!!!

Dirty Octopus™
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Ok... all of my speedo sensors are tip top... i thought it was a problem with my guage cluster but i just changed that and still no workey...
what else could it be?

Oh... BTW my speedometer isnt working. dont know how fast im going or know when my next oil change is...

BRB, A Big Ball of Gas :bump:

con
11-13-2006, 02:09 PM
since you've already swapped the cluster I guess my idea of the connection into the cluster could be lose is out the door..........

Z U L8R
11-13-2006, 09:56 PM
do you have a swap? maybe someone never wired up the speedo. i've never done anything on honda's except general maintenence but i know if i did an sr swap and didn't wire in the yellow/green stripe wire on the dash plug my customer's speedo wouldn't work, not sure what the wiring is on honda swaps but if it's applicable it may be something worth looking into.

i4_garage
11-13-2006, 09:57 PM
the speed sensor is bad...

Dirty Octopus™
11-16-2006, 02:19 PM
the speed sensor is bad...
the speed sensor is actually fine!All of em' are fine. I got like 3 :thinking:
Its gotta be something else... :(

Dirty Octopus™
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM
do you have a swap? maybe someone never wired up the speedo. i've never done anything on honda's except general maintenence but i know if i did an sr swap and didn't wire in the yellow/green stripe wire on the dash plug my customer's speedo wouldn't work, not sure what the wiring is on honda swaps but if it's applicable it may be something worth looking into.
i do have a swap. i did it my self... i used my old harness and just plugged it up. but come to think of it... ever since i did the swap last year it hasnt been working...:thinking: so do you think there's more wiring i needed to do? :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
11-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Good guess..Genius

andddooo
11-19-2006, 01:04 AM
lajsdhflkjasbdflkasjdf