PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To the Good Rev..

PeteSpeed3
11-13-2006, 12:47 PM
A couple of awards this weekend. BOS @ FX and BOS, Best Engine Bay,Best Display and Best Wild Pro SKvic :blah: @ Import Faceoff And on a side note (It does Run just ask Pablo he went for a ride)

PeteSpeed3
11-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Oh YA and Best boots with camo pants went to the Domestic Judge

Brett
11-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Good job in Alabama guys and at the FX show!! :)

PeteSpeed3
11-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Back at ya

Brett
11-13-2006, 01:42 PM
You all as usaul came in force and looked great.

Greg the Grand National looked great, First time I had a chance to see it.

Allstar3.8T
11-13-2006, 03:17 PM
You all as usaul came in force and looked great.

Greg the Grand National looked great, First time I had a chance to see it.
'preciate it, Still cleaning and fixing 1986 GM crap and new perf stuff. Show stuff will be soon I hope. Elite showed strong, be proud of assembling a strong line up.

On another note;
Pablo has a video that needs posting I believe, Oh it doesnt run huh?! You want us to drive it in rain to prove it does?! Yeah right, ever polished a rain spotted block before?! Didnt think so! :P It was worth a 24 hr wait not just to see it run, but take a ride w/ boost I bet. I realize it wasnt Pab's idea to take that approach, but next time, Dont come at us w/ headlights dont work, tail lights dont work, and car doesn't run.....We'll shut that shi+ down. We even proved the N20 sprays.....

Allstar3.8T
11-14-2006, 10:46 AM
forget it....

PeteSpeed3
11-14-2006, 12:00 PM
:burnout: + :nx: + :bling: = :yourock:

carbongs
11-14-2006, 04:25 PM
yeah, congrats you all! cars lookin sick as always

tkn20s
11-15-2006, 12:59 PM
I mean damm if someone had a polished block or transmission or header they
would know what it takes to keep it up. And greg knows what he is talking
about he help build the car. Just ask pablo he ate his words.

Allstar3.8T
11-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Pablo ate his words w/ a smile on his face, and a camera phone takin video.
It sux you can get a crowd to help talk shi+, but you cant get a word of help when we disprove ALL acuzations against the car, the build, and us as being honest.

Brett
11-15-2006, 07:36 PM
'preciate it, Still cleaning and fixing 1986 GM crap and new perf stuff. Show stuff will be soon I hope. Elite showed strong, be proud of assembling a strong line up.

On another note;
Pablo has a video that needs posting I believe, Oh it doesnt run huh?! You want us to drive it in rain to prove it does?! Yeah right, ever polished a rain spotted block before?! Didnt think so! :P It was worth a 24 hr wait not just to see it run, but take a ride w/ boost I bet. I realize it wasnt Pab's idea to take that approach, but next time, Dont come at us w/ headlights dont work, tail lights dont work, and car doesn't run.....We'll shut that shi+ down. We even proved the N20 sprays.....

We just hope one day we can be at the level you are all at, We strive to improve each year ya know? You guys are a class act, and its a line we will be glad to try and follow :)

Who is the other stuff about the car aimed to?

QuickBrick
11-15-2006, 09:58 PM
We just hope one day we can be at the level you are all at, We strive to improve each year ya know? You guys are a class act, and its a line we will be glad to try and follow :)

Thanks for the compliments Brett.

We love competition bro you know that, and I truly enjoy watching a team build like Elite has done. I don’t know of any enthusiast that would look at you guys and not say, their coming on strong, very strong! Keep up the great work Elite!

Who is the other stuff about the car aimed to?

Someone throwing out implications for competition sake. It’s an old tactic to get a judge to choose one vehicle over another when they are coming up short on show points and need to draw attention else ware to change the outcome.

Brett I’ve never been to a show that asked me to crank my engine, have you? Stereo yes, motor no… But if they would like to change that for points I’d love to comply, I’m sure Jeff would as well – LOL. I can see it now, please start your engine and show me what it can do, boy would the guy behind me hate me after roasting 22’s with full posi… :D

Brett
11-16-2006, 06:22 AM
Yeah I have never been asked to start my engine at a show, But they proably know there isnt any use of me doing it because when its sitting with the engine off, its just as fast as if it was on...LOL

Brett
11-16-2006, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the compliments Brett.

We love competition bro you know that

Thats what makes shows fun IMO. If you didnt have friendly competition we would have no drive to clean like we all do (especially when we know Pablo is judging...lol) or step up each season :)

Allstar3.8T
11-16-2006, 01:14 PM
never mind

Twinnos
11-16-2006, 03:41 PM
^^^ what he said :goodjob:

Allstar3.8T
11-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Marcell, come out w/ us Sat to drift fury and hang out. We'll be there by 9 a.m.

tkn20s
11-17-2006, 09:33 AM
What the old school fool said come and hang and park with us

Jeff g

Twinnos
11-17-2006, 04:57 PM
im in the midst of selling the ride to start on the new project. definitely cant drive it, dont need any last minute accidents. but i will try and make it out. u guys rock!!!

tkn20s
11-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Please do it would be cool to hang out and talk about the good old days

Twinnos
11-18-2006, 07:23 AM
i will try my best, if i do i wont be driving the probe :goodjob: