PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rims and del Sol stuff

SixSquared
11-13-2006, 12:32 PM
ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!

18" Legacy Alloy Type 475 wheels - MINT condition, save for a TINY scratch on one, which I will put up pics for tonight. Black with silver face, these wheels are my show wheels. Nexen N3000 tires with 90% tread left. I have NEVER broken these tires loose/burned out on them, so the wear is perfectly even all the way around. No camber wear or anything. I NO LONGER NEED WHEELS IN TRADE FOR THESE, SO JUST BUY THEM FLAT OUT FOR $600

Black Widow style sideskirts - I'm going for a more stock look with my car. These sideskirts are super clean and super rare! They are molded in right now, but the body shop used tape, so they can be cleanly removed if you are interested in them! $60 PLUS SHIPPING!

del Sol rails/sliders - I upgraded to racing seats and so I no longer need these sliders/rails/seatbelt latches. Excellent condition, comes with everything you need. $40 PLUS SHIPPING!

I WILL TAKE FULL/PARTIAL TRADES FOR A GOOD HEAD UNIT WITH AMP OUTS!

Let my PM box overfloweth! Pics tonight!

SixSquared
11-13-2006, 03:54 PM
tizzy

SRCRX
11-13-2006, 04:03 PM
Hey, lets see what they look like?

this is Stephen, remember me from road ATL. w/ chris
being in your Mom's van.
good times, good times!!

crhatchzc
11-13-2006, 05:37 PM
what color are the seats red blue or black

SixSquared
11-13-2006, 05:53 PM
K I need to clarify obviously... THERE ARE NO SEATS FOR SALE! SLIDERS/RAILS/SEATBELT LATCHES ONLY!

Pics from Nopi of the car with the wheels... I got home after dark and didn't wanna go outside to take pics....

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/26801274881.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3501134)

^^ clickie

Stephen - Yeah I vaguely remember you lol... that whole weekend was a bit of a blur... but I DO remember bringing my mom's van by the carwash and spraying all kinds of strawberry shit in it, then all of a sudden getting REALLY hungry for a strawberry shake lmao

SRCRX
11-14-2006, 12:13 PM
P'MD

markopolo311
11-20-2006, 08:46 AM
so these sliders will fit on to a stock seat to a del sol? Will it bolt to a standard seat and make it fit in a del sol? a standard EG seat?

NOOB rant/
i just want some seats for my del sol:cry:
/rant

I'll take them if they'll help me sit :rolleyes:

SixSquared
11-20-2006, 01:53 PM
They will put stock EG/DC/EF/DA/EK seats into your del Sol, yes. If you need help getting the seats in, I'll be happy to help you. I helped my friend Jeff have one of the first del Sols with S2000 seats in it... I am a WHIZ at getting seats to fit. I don't need the sliders anymore because I have recaros with.. well... recaro sliders lol. One of these days I'll get around to installing them, too. :D PM me your number and I'll call you when I'm in town for Thanksgiving (I'm going to see my parents in Athens)

markopolo311
11-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Well the help is appreciated i don't think it's necessary. The seats i have fit fine but the sliders that they're on, which i think are from an Integra, were bashed in with a hammer so they'd fit in the floor pan. If these sliders will bolt to the floor and to the seats then I should be in good shape

osnap
11-21-2006, 07:49 AM
ttt... great seller.

ps emily, you know of anybody with some stock body panels around here? im either buying an LS and trading shells with a DC2 or trying to take my baby back to stock body and do that C1 swap, finally...

2.0civic
11-21-2006, 02:10 PM
TOPSER, IF YOU LOCKED THIS, give people time to post pics...thanks

reopened..other mods, when you lock threads, please explain why, especially to good members of the board