PDA

View Full Version : Plasma TV + High End Home Theater + Color Remote

zracin
11-13-2006, 11:17 AM
This is a great Home theater System. This TV is made by Samsung, marketed by Sampo, and labeled as Maxent. I put a SHARP emblem over it b/c i think it looks better :) It is High Definition and looks great. Comes with 2 speakers that mount on the side. It comes with a Yamaha high definition, component upconverting receiver with over 700 watts of power. The DVD player is a DENON player I bought From Magnolia Home Theater for a lot of money. There are two surge protectors/ power conditioners that come with the home theater to protect it all. The wall mount comes with the TV. The speakers that come with the system are Yamaha's premier line. They are piano-gloss black, and come as a set of 2 larger fronts, 3 smaller rears, and one dedicated center channel. The subwoofer included is an Athena, by Mirage speaker company also carried in Magnolia Home Theater. A universal Remote (the Harmony 880), pre-programmed for this system comes with the package. It has a color screen and is the only Remote on the face of the earth that truly serves as a universal. Yout hit one button; "Watch DVD" and the remote turns on the TV, turns on the DVD player, turns on the reciever, switches over all the inputs for the reciever and tv, and then hits play, so you dont have to hit a single other button. It even has a motion sensor in it, so when you pick it up it lights up. The system also comes with an I-R repeater kit worth 400 dollars by speaker-craft. If allows you to control your devices even in another room. All the cables needed come with this system ( digital fiber optic cables, Component cables, a/v's, digital coaxial's, etc ) these alone are worth over 350.00. Any questions..email me. NO out of country buyers.Oh yeah, also comes with a gamecube and 5-6 games, and 2 controllers. Every original remote is included too but you wont want to use them.
2500 FIRM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c347/Bobby496721/6.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c347/Bobby496721/5.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c347/Bobby496721/3.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c347/Bobby496721/2-1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c347/Bobby496721/1.jpg

Evil Goat
11-13-2006, 12:17 PM
damn, if i can get some stuff sold i may dip into savings on this deal

disco
11-13-2006, 01:52 PM
You should post the model numbers for all the items included.
An itemized list would be nice. That way people will know exactly what they are getting.

Sirius R
11-13-2006, 05:16 PM
is the only Remote on the face of the earth that truly serves as a universal. Yout hit one button; "Watch DVD" and the remote turns on the TV, turns on the DVD player, turns on the reciever, switches over all the inputs for the reciever and tv, and then hits play, so you dont have to hit a single other button.

Not to jack your shit but tons of remotes do that. It's called a macro function.

GL with your sale.

ISAtlanta300
11-13-2006, 07:43 PM
R u interested in parting out? I may be interested in that TV...

Footefan52
11-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Dude that remote is the pimp shizzle I had one in my apartment until my roomate moved out. Good luck with the sale and if your interested in selling the girl in your sig pic then you could get more out of her than that tv (just kidding if thats your gf or wife)

zracin
11-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Not too interested in parting out the stuff, but if your interested in particulars. PM me

zracin
11-14-2006, 08:20 PM
I work for Best Buy as a Home theater consultant and installer and I paid over 4500 dollars with my discount (~6k without) for all this stuff ~ 1 year ago. Someones gotta buy this stuff! Ill install it all for you, and include the 4 year warranty on the tv and stuff. This is top of the line stuff,...all done right.

B17A
11-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Maxent TV :lmfao: Badged as a Sharp! :lmfao:

disco
11-15-2006, 09:15 AM
I work for Best Buy as a Home theater consultant and installer and I paid over 4500 dollars with my discount (~6k without) for all this stuff ~ 1 year ago. Someones gotta buy this stuff! Ill install it all for you, and include the 4 year warranty on the tv and stuff. This is top of the line stuff,...all done right.

What;s the model number on all the parts? No one's going to take your word that it's "top of the line stuff" plus bestbuy =! top of the line stuff.

incawarrior
11-16-2006, 08:00 PM
You should post the model numbers for all the items included.
An itemized list would be nice. That way people will know exactly what they are getting.

:werd: its kinda all jumbled in there. Model #s plz.

zracin
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
it is all installed in an electrical closet. it is a pain in the a$$ to take out and uninstall, if you want to come and look at it all, you are more than welcome, but I am not pulling the stuff out till it sells. Most of if came from Magnolia Home Theater, which does happen to be owned by Best Buy now, just look at the pictures or come check it out in person. I have paperwork showing my quoted prices

Burnsey
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
just wondering why your wanting to sell a setup that indepth, 1 year after purchasing?