PDA

View Full Version : JC, GREAT Seller...

incomplete lude
11-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Great guy! Check this out...

I let him know I was extremely interested in his 40" Widescreen HDTV last tuesday or wensday. I told him I had a pending sale, and if I got the cash, and liked the TV, I would like to jump on it. I stressed the fact that I was extremely interested and really would like to take a look at it, but wouldn't have the money until I got my item sold. He understood, and told me that it wasn't a problem, and that he would just let anyone who asked about the TV know that there was a pending sale, and he would hold it for me. I hadn't even SEEN the TV, but he was going to hold it for me.

Overall, I wasn't able to get the $$, my g/f didn't wanna let me spend the cash on a TV for our bedroom, so I was unable to get a hold of it. But he is totally understandable, and was even willing to hold it for a little while more while I tried to get the cash together.

Would definantly do business with him again if given the opportunity. Probably hang out with him either way... He was just a kewl down to earth dude.

Someone should take advantage of his TV! It's great quality and worth the buy.

i3abyjay2502
11-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I took advantage and bought the T.V. and like stated above, JC is a VERY GREAT SELLER!!!!!