PDA

View Full Version : why do u go to bp?

eckok24
11-11-2006, 09:26 PM
this to all those dumb fucks who go up and talk notting but shit and wont run . also fuck all the pussy motherfucker from 7TH gear this motherfucker were not thinking when they thought of there club name cause me & my dam self smoke there whole crew. just want to know what ia thinks about people who wont run. and 7 th gear wouldnt run us til we start talk about there whole crew.

Eurostunna07
11-11-2006, 09:29 PM
What car do you drive sherlock?

aaronfelipe
11-11-2006, 09:29 PM
I go there to get away from life and relax.

~The_Duke~
11-11-2006, 09:32 PM
When I do go there, it is to watch and see if someone does something stupid. For example: dumbshits running into walls.

eckok24
11-11-2006, 09:43 PM
ya i know what u talking about u mean the mustang

~The_Duke~
11-11-2006, 09:46 PM
ya i know what u talking about u mean the mustang

Yes, but that is just one example. Last time I was there I saw a jeep grand cheerokee (fuck spelling) almost flip over and crash into something.

eckok24
11-11-2006, 09:48 PM
hey a couple of weeks ago didnt a jetta get hit bad . did that have any thing to do wit the people at bp

ct9a gsr
11-11-2006, 09:49 PM
I goto BP sometimes for gas... or soda, munchies food, etc.

lightspeed
11-11-2006, 09:52 PM
where is this BP place that everyone keeps talking about? :thinking:

iloveboost
11-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I think I saw someone say it's at the end of 285.

shortysm22
11-11-2006, 09:57 PM
I think I saw someone say it's at the end of 285.

referring to the dead end?

iloveboost
11-11-2006, 09:57 PM
That's the one!

eckok24
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM
ya just go all the way down 285 and all atl will be there all the bad ass cars go there and cops dont ever go it saturday night it takes time to get there go by ur self or take a crew just dont tell any one about this place

~The_Duke~
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM
referring to the dead end?

ya man you cant miss it...

eckok24
11-11-2006, 10:07 PM
i dont fell like starting another thread but i live in stockbridge and the hang out there is the old k mart and it was getting good till a group of red necks started going doing burn out in astro vans ,also that would of been funny as hell if he would flipped over that time lost control, and last week they were out there wit a paintball gun hunting each other how rerdneck is that

Init2winit
11-11-2006, 10:08 PM
where is this BP place that everyone keeps talking about? :thinking:End of 285 I think??

Init2winit
11-11-2006, 10:10 PM
i dont fell like starting another thread but i live in stockbridge and the hang out there is the old k mart and it was getting good till a group of red necks started going doing burn out in astro vans ,also that would of been funny as hell if he would flipped over that time lost control, and last week they were out there wit a paintball gun hunting each other how rerdneck is thatWhat do you drive? And are you looking for a race? I go to stockbridge occasionally.

~The_Duke~
11-11-2006, 10:10 PM
i dont fell like starting another thread but i live in stockbridge and the hang out there is the old k mart and it was getting good till a group of red necks started going doing burn out in astro vans ,also that would of been funny as hell if he would flipped over that time lost control, and last week they were out there wit a paintball gun hunting each other how rerdneck is that

Interesting...

Sounds like some good ol imbreed fun right there...lol that is when you get a gas powered bb gun and start shooting them...

eckok24
11-11-2006, 10:16 PM
What do you drive? And are you looking for a race? I go to stockbridge occasionally.are u the guy who drive a mustang but bring it on a trailer

Init2winit
11-11-2006, 10:37 PM
are u the guy who drive a mustang but bring it on a trailerI have 4 mustangs. And at one time, or another, I'm sure all have been on the trailer.

Leadfoot_mf
11-11-2006, 11:36 PM
i go there to clean the carbon build up out of my motor by driving around real slow and reving the shit out of my motor. it is good for my car once a week to clean out the motor sometimes i just sit in a parking spot and rev the shit out of it. plus i know how all the true entheusists enjoy the sound of my motor.

crafty
11-12-2006, 12:12 AM
GAY thread....

WickedIXMR
11-12-2006, 03:50 AM
^^^+1

2.3 Evo 8
11-12-2006, 04:47 AM
I go to BP to take a dump if there is nothing else around. Then I grab a coffee and donut.

LS2ner
11-12-2006, 05:29 AM

punctuation is your friend. Readin this makes my eyes hurt :(

hydroshutter
11-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I went to BP yesterday, paid only $2.25 a gallon for 93.

Doppelgänger
11-12-2006, 11:13 AM
wow..... what grade did you drop out from? 7th?

Why are people so fucking lazy when it comes to typing??

But back to the thread, I go to BP to laugh at all the messicans playing that shitty ass music and hope they blow up their cars. Speaking if, the bright blue DC2Integras with the gawdy bodykit (one of the Skittles cars), was broken down in the middle of I-85 friday in the middle lane holding up traffic...buahahah

Maniaç
11-12-2006, 11:17 AM
You're a fucking idiot! Why the fuck do you care, if we go to BP its cause we want to.
This thread needs to be moved or something. Fucking Retard
I'm one of the guys that talk shit and doesn't run, what the fuck are you going to do about it.
Let me get my baby back and ME and YOU do a couple of runs. You down

Tank
11-12-2006, 11:21 AM
the question still hasnt been answered what the fck does this ass tool drive

Maniaç
11-12-2006, 11:25 AM
^ Why should anybody give a fuck! I bet its fucking SLOW

Maniaç
11-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Thanks! Who ever moved it. :goodjob:

willum14pb
11-12-2006, 12:13 PM
You're a fucking idiot! Why the fuck do you care, if we go to BP its cause we want to.
This thread needs to be moved or something. Fucking Retard
I'm one of the guys that talk shit and doesn't run, what the fuck are you going to do about it.
Let me get my baby back and ME and YOU do a couple of runs. You down

^hahaha

Lankhoss
11-12-2006, 01:25 PM
I goto BP sometimes for gas... or soda, munchies food, etc.

You shouldn't go there for gas, it's not top tier rated!!! ;)

Doppelgänger
11-12-2006, 05:58 PM
You shouldn't go there for gas, it's not top tier rated!!! ;)
Lancer OZ's dont need top quality gas.. they could probably run off cooking oil :lmfao:

Repost Squintz
11-12-2006, 06:08 PM
i go to bp cause i wanna see the ricers hit each other cause they can't drive, and because i'm bored.

Originally Posted by Drop Top Drifter
Lancer OZ's dont need top quality gas.. they could probably run off cooking oil

:cry:

joesblk_teg
11-12-2006, 06:13 PM
i go there to clean the carbon build up out of my motor by driving around real slow and reving the shit out of my motor. it is good for my car once a week to clean out the motor sometimes i just sit in a parking spot and rev the shit out of it. plus i know how all the true entheusists enjoy the sound of my motor.
+1 lol

CHADbee
11-12-2006, 06:44 PM
ummm...cause its the cool thing to do????

Krappy
11-12-2006, 07:05 PM
i go there to do big burn outs and drift around the parking lots so i can ruin the fun for everyone..... and i sometimes take my friend's accord out to do fwd drifting......

eckok24
11-12-2006, 07:26 PM
that so fuckin retarded. there fuckin evo, sti, srt4 that are so fast but wont run if ur not goin there to run keep ur lame ass at home. and ur slow peice of shit at home . and dont come up wit that bullshit that u rally race.

Halfwit
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
return my pm dawg ^

Kyle
11-12-2006, 07:50 PM

hahahah +1.

Kyle
11-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh but I 've been there one time. It makes me feel like I am in a budget fast in the furious. I don't think I have ever seen so much primer.

-Blown-
11-12-2006, 08:00 PM
rally race.

Want to rally race??? :crazy:

§treet_§peed
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
haha bp is still a joke..used to be ok back a couple of years ago,,but now it is a bunch of dub asses like that one dude, and i''m not racist or anything, but it was a beaner riding aorund in a van with subs trying to act hard riding around with the mini van door open playing his shit loud...then some dumb ass in a tree fiddy z was attempting to drift in a circle and could just barley get the car to spin aorund and do a 180...i just go up there to hang out some times when i can get the hell outta ricer heaven aka gainesville... and 7th gear is sorta lame..but they are ok from what i have found out by tlaking to them...i mean i used to go over and race a few off them last sumer and some in the winter over on Peachtree Industrial, that spot was cool to chill at for a min...but now i dunno...i heard it was hot...but yeah

05Tib
11-13-2006, 10:54 AM
looks like he drives a del sol, possible turbo judging by some of his previous post

eckok24
11-13-2006, 06:43 PM
yes i do drive a del sol , and for those who think im slow ,thgink what u want. i got a b20vtec fully built and was built for boost got the block sleeved and just breaking it in . and yes im gonin boost as soon as i fully break in the motor. but i started this thread to wanted to know why certain people act a full at bp on pleasant hill on saturday nights. and spoil what we got at bp for everyone.

05Tib
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
always been like that. Anytime u got a big meet u have the idiots. It was like that years ago when we all use to meet infront of the closed down Kmart off pleasant hill

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-14-2006, 02:36 AM
i go to bp to drift..... eh?...

willum14pb
11-14-2006, 03:44 AM
Theres always a few nice rides to see up there, and most of the people are pretty chill anyways, so it's a place to relax and talk to the others interested in cars for me :P

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 08:56 AM
that so fuckin retarded. there fuckin evo, sti, srt4 that are so fast but wont run if ur not goin there to run keep ur lame ass at home. and ur slow peice of shit at home . and dont come up wit that bullshit that u rally race.

Dude shut the fuck up! Who the FUCK are you to tell anyone to stay home.
You have a fully built Del Sol.... Why don't you call out some people, instead of making pointless threads like this one.
Don't try to act like your a hard ass cause you are really NOT. You should be the one to keep your lame ass home and your piece of shit home.

eckok24
11-14-2006, 09:13 AM
no i tellin the stuip motherfucker who arent goin to bp put act a dam fool to keep there lame ass at home. so slow your roll.this thread was meant to call any one out. just telllin people to keep there lame ass at home if ur trin to drift in a lame ass car.and fuck thing up for people it just got to a point where this is bothering my night out there on pleasant hill. and down south in stockbridge where cops show up at 11:00 to tell us to leave. and just fuckin shit up but if it a race ur lookin for my car down at the moment, but my friend standin next to me and said he"ll race u from a dig u may have seen his car we both go to bp together. it that chop top crx thats boostin and it isnt no sohc.

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 02:42 PM
no i tellin the stuip motherfucker who arent goin to bp put act a dam fool to keep there lame ass at home. so slow your roll.this thread was meant to call any one out. just telllin people to keep there lame ass at home if ur trin to drift in a lame ass car.and fuck thing up for people it just got to a point where this is bothering my night out there on pleasant hill. and down south in stockbridge where cops show up at 11:00 to tell us to leave. and just fuckin shit up but if it a race ur lookin for my car down at the moment, but my friend standin next to me and said he"ll race u from a dig u may have seen his car we both go to bp together. it that chop top crx thats boostin and it isnt no sohc.

:lmfao: He wants to run ME.....

Dude, do yall even know who I am? I NEVER back down, but you see I don't have my car right now. Its having surgery, so you see I can't. But if he'll run for money, I'm sure I can find him a run if he's up to it.
None of this 20 dollars bullshit either. But back to the subject, nobody has the right to tell anybody to stay home or anything like that.
I bet all the people that act like that don't even know about IA. Next time you want to start a thread like this one, try the Whores Lounge. Got it. Good

HiPSI
11-14-2006, 04:49 PM
just telllin people to keep there lame ass at home if ur trin to drift in a lame ass car

so is it ok to come drift in a non-lame ass car? i would love to slide into your car and cause you all to die in a fire like in the movie "the wraith". then after my car returns to 1 piece i'll step out in my all black racing suit and helmet, silently watch you burn to death and then take off into the distance.

Ericp
11-14-2006, 08:37 PM

:lmfao: at this kid!! You come here talkin shit on the BP meet but you say you go to the stockbridge ones huh? Why don't you tell me what exactly goes on there. I've been there several times and guess what. Dumb ass people in shitty cars haulin ass around the crowded parking lot. Also people TRYIN to do burn outs and drifting. Don't tell me it's only the "rednecks" cause I see all the imports doing that shit WAY more :goodjob: So do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up cause you are just showing how big of an idiot you are :gay:

USDM_SS
11-16-2006, 12:51 PM

Dude.. your gay.. learn to type.. let me guess..... its not boosted YET is it? but when it is " Its going to be MAD TIGHT and have a massive 92mm turbocharger and run 6's in the quarter yo and run 82psi on pump gas" :lmfao:

silversol
11-16-2006, 01:32 PM
yes i do drive a del sol , and for those who think im slow ,thgink what u want. i got a b20vtec fully built and was built for boost got the block sleeved and just breaking it in . and yes im gonin boost as soon as i fully break in the motor. but i started this thread to wanted to know why certain people act a full at bp on pleasant hill on saturday nights. and spoil what we got at bp for everyone.

I think your delsol is slow!