PDA

View Full Version : *Video* Me Vs Evo

Maniaç
11-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Stage 2 Wrx: TBE/16psi not 18____Me(26k car)

Stock Evo(30k+ car)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1118092883

Here yall go Evo drivers!!!! This Evo got Ev0wn3d

Maniaç
11-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Yo Tuan he also posted up the video when yall did a three way. You vs him vs an Rsx-S

Dude what happened you got owned

Ericp
11-11-2006, 01:34 PM
nice kill

Maniaç
11-11-2006, 01:47 PM
^ L0L thanks. Chad saw those Apc tailights too.

Ericp
11-11-2006, 02:48 PM
lol i think he wanted to set up a race between me and you. Are you the one that he raced and you got him by 1 1/2 cars?

Maniaç
11-12-2006, 11:23 AM
lol i think he wanted to set up a race between me and you. Are you the one that he raced and you got him by 1 1/2 cars?

L0L. W0rd, Yeah thats me. :D
My car got alittle bit quicker alittle bit after me a Chad ran. Chad's car is quick, and looks really sexy, but I guess its my tq. I'm pretty sure I could have put alittle bit more than 1 1/2
I just have a Downpipe and Exhaust(Now its a Custom one) ;)

It would be fun to run another Srt-4. I've always read in alot of WRX forums that Srt-4 walk Wrx's and that we don't have a chance.

:lmfao: Who ever said that is sadly mistaken.... Am I right or what.. you know I am.

Ericp
11-12-2006, 12:27 PM
lol yeah it all depends on what mods each other has. My buddy has a fast WRX, not sure all the mods but before I turned up my boost alittle I barely got him when he was runnin Stage 1, he can go to Stage 3 but he's hasn't done it yet cuz he wants to get use to the power lol. When I raced chad I got him by 2 1/2-3 cars. I ran Juan with the white Evo IX RS and got him by a fender. I think if me and you were to run it would be a close one. I got another part I'm tryin to put in but I have to get another bolt from dodge first.

Maniaç
11-12-2006, 12:42 PM
lol yeah it all depends on what mods each other has. My buddy has a fast WRX, not sure all the mods but before I turned up my boost alittle I barely got him when he was runnin Stage 1, he can go to Stage 3 but he's hasn't done it yet cuz he wants to get use to the power lol. When I raced chad I got him by 2 1/2-3 cars. I ran Juan with the white Evo IX RS and got him by a fender. I think if me and you were to run it would be a close one. I got another part I'm tryin to put in but I have to get another bolt from dodge first.

Oh snaps... If I brake boost and add alittle y-pipe me and you will have a very nice run.
Cool man.. yeah I have heard alittle bit about Juan. But that was a while back.
About the whole stock issue. What color is your friends Wrx?

Ericp
11-12-2006, 02:19 PM
his is silver, i don't think he is on the forums. His name is Todd aka Curvy.

SpooL'DGsR
11-12-2006, 07:00 PM
^ L0L thanks. Chad saw those Apc tailights too.

i never have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!! :taun: :taun: :taun:

Tuan
11-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Yo Tuan he also posted up the video when yall did a three way. You vs him vs an Rsx-S

Dude what happened you got ownedyeah but he won't post the video of me owning him when we first raced. i got tank and james to vouch fo that one too..but he took me out at the track though, he ran like a 12.9 last time we were at commerce and i ran stock. He said he threw a bunch of stuff in his car and got flashed. it's ok i got something coming. anyone wanna group buy some superzillaz????hahaha

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 09:00 AM
i never have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!! :taun: :taun: :taun:

hahah remember the first time we ran? Yeah You did see them. :taun:

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 09:03 AM
yeah but he won't post the video of me owning him when we first raced. i got tank and james to vouch fo that one too..but he took me out at the track though, he ran like a 12.9 last time we were at commerce and i ran stock. He said he threw a bunch of stuff in his car and got flashed. it's ok i got something coming. anyone wanna group buy some superzillaz????hahaha

L0L, how many cars did you get him by when yall ran the first time?
I put like 4+ cars on him right.... :thinking: :D

I saw the one were he just pulled from the go, what happened?

Tuan
11-14-2006, 09:05 AM
he kept slowing down so i didn't know what gear to start out with. first race i got him by 2-3 cars but he said he missed a gear. wanna go in a group buy with me on a superzilla Alex!!!

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 02:50 PM
he kept slowing down so i didn't know what gear to start out with. first race i got him by 2-3 cars but he said he missed a gear. wanna go in a group buy with me on a superzilla Alex!!!

Ricer! What do you mean" I didn't know what gear to start out with" Come on Tuan.. you should know better than that.L0L
W0rd 2-3 huh, so if you ran me you would have gotten me right. :rolleyes:

:thinking: What the hell does that mean?? :thinking:

Tuan
11-14-2006, 04:40 PM
he kept slowing down and i wanted to put it in a gear where it would be in the sweet spot of my tq band. there was no point for me to put it in 3rd gear at 70mph cuz it would have been outside of my tq band. after 6k rpm my car doesn't move.

Maniaç
11-14-2006, 07:36 PM
he kept slowing down and i wanted to put it in a gear where it would be in the sweet spot of my tq band. there was no point for me to put it in 3rd gear at 70mph cuz it would have been outside of my tq band. after 6k rpm my car doesn't move.

Oh I see. So you were in 4th...

70 is a pretty nice spot for me. Im in 3rd and if I brake boost its very nice.
I wish we could've ran. But we'll see.

Tuan
11-14-2006, 08:56 PM
well u and will have longer gears then i do too so that will help u out too. the new 07 limited has a longer 4th gear so that helps out a lot on the drag strip and hwy pulls

06SilverBullet
11-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Nice Kill Bro...

Mark

Maniaç
11-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Nice Kill Bro...

Mark

Thanks man. Have you had any encounters with an Evo yet?

06SilverBullet
11-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Not yet....I usually don't street race....

Mark

Nitro
11-19-2006, 02:46 PM
props for the ass raping ;)

Maniaç
11-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks... I should be getting my baby back by X-mas guys. Maybe we can all meet up one day and take a few pictures or something. What do yall say??

Nitro
11-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks... I should be getting my baby back by X-mas guys. Maybe we can all meet up one day and take a few pictures or something. What do yall say??

:yes:

Maniaç
11-20-2006, 04:31 PM
^ Hell yeah..... I'll make a thread about it in acouple of days. Unless yall want to make it. Its all good