PDA

View Full Version : Calling out 2.3 Evo 8

LT1UltraZ
11-10-2006, 11:03 PM
40-140 for $. Should be a good race considering u make 540ish on racegas/meth vs my 600rwhp pig. Lets get to it or are you scared of a LT1 camaro :lmfao: :idb:

SpooL'DGsR
11-10-2006, 11:05 PM
ohhhhh shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksniperfox
11-10-2006, 11:12 PM
yeah, hes so scared of chevy v8 that he forgot to challenge thacker in the other thread.

2.3 Evo 8
11-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Alright, I'll race you.

After thacker and I race you and I will race.

Tank
11-10-2006, 11:22 PM
ladies and getns thats how its done callout ----respond -----end of story

EmminoDaGreat
11-10-2006, 11:24 PM

LT1UltraZ
11-10-2006, 11:39 PM
ladies and getns thats how its done callout ----respond -----end of story
lol not really....he is bettin that thacker wont race him so therefore he wont have to race me :gay:

LT1UltraZ
11-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Alright, I'll race you.

After thacker and I race you and I will race.

our race has nothing to do with thacker...why are u scared to race me :thinking:

2.3 Evo 8
11-10-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm not, we will race for $500 from a dig 1/4 mile.

I just want a piece of thacker first. Your next on the list homey, be patient grasshopper.

2.3 Evo 8
11-10-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm going to work now.

Later!

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 09:49 AM
I'm not, we will race for $500 from a dig 1/4 mile.

I just want a piece of thacker first. Your next on the list homey, be patient grasshopper.

Hmmm well thackers car isnt even ready so how about we get to it tonight..dig race is out of the question as my car isnt = thacker's car...mine is set up to drag pos evos down the highway :idb: lets get to it tonight and see how fast busher racing made your car. We both know you didnt do shit to it, but droped the car off at their shop and picked it up few months later.....hell you probably dont even know how to change your oil :gay: Since u had $$$ to get all that shit done to your car by BUsher then u must have money to race me from a roll right :thinking: Put your money where your mouth is mr EVIL is coming :lmfao:

Or should say..EVIL is coming whenever busher racing gets done with my car....i have no respect for people like you...nothing personal...but getting a big race shop to do everything to the car so you can brag how fast it is, even though u didnt do shit to it is pretty :gay: to me. Hell you are worse than thacker in my book, at least he didnt drop his car off at lingenfelter and had twin turbo system slapped on and is on here bragging how fast he is lol

Lankhoss
11-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Hmmm well thackers car isnt even ready so how about we get to it tonight..dig race is out of the question as my car isnt = thacker's car...mine is set up to drag pos evos down the highway :idb: lets get to it tonight and see how fast busher racing made your car. We both know you didnt do shit to it, but droped the car off at their shop and picked it up few months later.....hell you probably dont even know how to change your oil :gay: Since u had $$$ to get all that shit done to your car by BUsher then u must have money to race me from a roll right :thinking: Put your money where your mouth is mr EVIL is coming :lmfao:

Or should say..EVIL is coming whenever busher racing gets done with my car....i have no respect for people like you...nothing personal...but getting a big race shop to do everything to the car so you can brag how fast it is, even though u didnt do shit to it is pretty :gay: to me. Hell you are worse than thacker in my book, at least he didnt drop his car off at lingenfelter and had twin turbo system slapped on and is on here bragging how fast he is lol

Does Phil brag on here a lot? I don't see it. I don't know why you're all riled up, he's a super cool guy. Oh well, hope you guys can settle it on the highway. heh

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Does Phil brag on here a lot? I don't see it. I don't know why you're all riled up, he's a super cool guy. Oh well, hope you guys can settle it on the highway. heh

:goodjob: i am sure we will...hows the Z06 doing, got new tires on it yet ?

WickedIXMR
11-11-2006, 10:44 AM

Dude your just a fuckin tool. I thought you were ok and all in person but your just a little bitch online, THis is probably your slut talking, You just need to stfu, you dont know shit all phil and his car, just because he has buschur racing on his car dont mean he just droped his car 12 HOURS away and just picked it up, NO faggot it didnt work that way. Why dont you just race from a dig??? Are you scared?

Fast Shadow
11-11-2006, 11:00 AM
LT1UltraZ is just doing this to distract from the fact that his anal lover Thacker bitched out.

And what's up for asking to race from a roll, UltraZ? I thought you said racing from a roll was for ricers when you were ducking callouts from the M3 guy.

benwaballs
11-11-2006, 11:05 AM
lol not really....he is bettin that thacker wont race him so therefore he wont have to race me :gay:

so then tell your boyfriend thacker to turn down his race then you and phill can go at it. i don't see what you are so pissed off about he already said he would run you.

if you keep acting like a fucking retard i am sure he won't run you. you use to be some what cool but now your becoming a ass clown like your girlfriend thacker what a shame

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-11-2006, 11:06 AM
lolerskates..

benwaballs
11-11-2006, 11:08 AM
LT1UltraZ is just doing this to distract from the fact that his anal lover Thacker bitched out.

And what's up for asking to race from a roll, UltraZ? I thought you said racing from a roll was for ricers when you were ducking callouts from the M3 guy.

no the m3 guy wanted to race on the twisty on some lame un safe road were people live lt1 wanted the roll races both of them. he has never been a dig only bitch. thats thacker

Fast Shadow
11-11-2006, 11:10 AM
no the m3 guy wanted to race on the twisty on some lame un safe road were people live lt1 wanted the roll races both of them. he has never been a dig only bitch. thats thacker

He should take the M3 guy up on that spalding drive rice. Hopefully they'll both hit trees and DIAF and then we won't have to hear their dumb shit anymore. :idb:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-11-2006, 11:16 AM
damn son.. you got a love of hate like me :)

ct9a gsr
11-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I have a Buschur block equipped Evo... this 40mph - 140mph roll race apply to me too... for a little change?

Except between us, it'll be a friendly race for some change, nothing personal I hope. =D

Oh, and I will be out in Gwinnett tonight (despite the "feels like 29degrees" accroding to weather.com)

benwaballs
11-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I have a Buschur block equipped Evo... this 40mph - 140mph roll race apply to me too... for a little change?

Except between us, it'll be a friendly race for some change, nothing personal I hope. =D

Oh, and I will be out in Gwinnett tonight (despite the "feels like 29degrees" accroding to weather.com)

damn charles is bringing the lancer out.

mine is set up to drag pos evos down the highway

well since his car is made to drag evos down the highway i don't see why not

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 11:58 AM
damn charles is bringing the lancer out.

well since his car is made to drag evos down the highway i don't see why not
i am down..how much money are we talkin here :)

drmcivicsi
11-11-2006, 12:03 PM
i am down..how much money are we talkin here :)

lol so u racing charles ? ct9a gsr ?

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 12:10 PM
lol so u racing charles ? ct9a gsr ?

why not..is he SUPER UBER FAST? :lmfao:

drmcivicsi
11-11-2006, 12:24 PM
why not..is he SUPER UBER FAST? :lmfao:

lol go for it ;)

ct9a gsr
11-11-2006, 12:25 PM
PM'd you. =D

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 12:40 PM
PM'd you. =D
pmed u back :yes:

benwaballs
11-11-2006, 12:43 PM
pmed u back :yes:

do use all a favor and take some camrea men so there is no B.S after words

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-11-2006, 01:06 PM
LOLerskates.

2.3 Evo 8
11-11-2006, 03:33 PM

Hey UltraZ, seriously and I'm telling you this for your benefit. Don't run your mouth to me anymore unless you want a fat lip.

I drove my car 12 hours up to Buschur because something was wrong with it and he didn't want to pay a local shop to look it over. I was only at Buschurs shop for 3 days while they looked it over.

I have had over 14 car accidents and 2 motorcycle accidents. I just had back and hip surgery just over a year ago where they installed (2) 3 inch titanium screws in my lower back from a car accident with a 18 wheeler. I WAS RUN OVER BY AN 18 WHEELER. 1 month later I was sideswiped in the rental car and almost flipped, 5 months after that someone pulled out in front of me and I T-boned them. 3 accidents all within 6 months.

I have had broken legs, arms, fingers, and various other injuries.

I went through 2 years of physical therapy before surgery and then another 4 months of physical therapy after surgery.

Working on my own car is NOT AN OPTION DIPSHIT! 10 minutes bending over into the engine bay would KILL my back. Pain killers don't work so I go to get injections in my back and next every couple months.

Now, talk to me like that again and I'll slap the fuckin taste out of your mouth the first time I see you, and yes I will see you. YOU DIG?

I just drove 6 hours from Florida and I plan on spending time with my wife and kid.

I'll deal with you later.

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey UltraZ, seriously and I'm telling you this for your benefit. Don't run your mouth to me anymore unless you want a fat lip.

I drove my car 12 hours up to Buschur because something was wrong with it and he didn't want to pay a local shop to look it over. I was only at Buschurs shop for 3 days while they looked it over.

I have had over 14 car accidents and 2 motorcycle accidents. I just had back and hip surgery just over a year ago where they installed (2) 3 inch titanium screws in my lower back from a car accident with a 18 wheeler. I WAS RUN OVER BY AN 18 WHEELER. 1 month later I was sideswiped in the rental car and almost flipped, 5 months after that someone pulled out in front of me and I T-boned them. 3 accidents all within 6 months.

I have had broken legs, arms, fingers, and various other injuries.

I went through 2 years of physical therapy before surgery and then another 4 months of physical therapy after surgery.

Working on my own car is NOT AN OPTION DIPSHIT! 10 minutes bending over into the engine bay would KILL my back. Pain killers don't work so I go to get injections in my back and next every couple months.

Now, talk to me like that again and I'll slap the fuckin taste out of your mouth the first time I see you, and yes I will see you. YOU DIG?

I just drove 6 hours from Florida and I plan on spending time with my wife and kid.

I'll deal with you later.

someone got their panties in a wad :screwy: can we get this guy banned..he is making threats on my life :thinking: not sure if thats the best thing to do with all your previous injuries :thinking: :blah:

btw thanks for the explation, i was ready to appoligize until you started to make threats,so ya buddy :2up: and your slow ass evo :gay:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-11-2006, 04:48 PM
you ran your mouth.. he responded back..

no harm no foul..

slap the taste out your mouth is a threat?

wtf ever man.. I'm mad you bitches get offended by some dumb bullshit and cry for a fucking BAN

and I already know what your gonna say, so let me tell you know, I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU BOY TO BE BANNED...

2.0civic
11-11-2006, 05:00 PM
lol at banning cause of a e threat....deal with it, if it happens, you have a nice court case which is why anybody who talks shit online, i just let it go cause after they hit me and i defend myself, i can use their e threats as intent to hurt me :)

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 05:13 PM
lol i was just kiding guys :lmfao:

WickedIXMR
11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
So is your faggot ass lil bitch gonna race him tonight or what?

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 06:05 PM
So is your faggot ass lil bitch gonna race him tonight or what?

shut up fruitloops....pretty sure its kinda wet outside and he is spending time with his family

Reaper
11-11-2006, 10:19 PM
shut up fruitloops....pretty sure its kinda wet outside and he is spending time with his family

haha! that was great! how you been marcin? havent seen the camaro around town in quite some time....

and yes its been pouring here all day. no racing tonight.

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 10:53 PM
haha! that was great! how you been marcin? havent seen the camaro around town in quite some time....

and yes its been pouring here all day. no racing tonight.

i been doing good, just tryin to get the z to run little bit better...got to make sure i can keep up with all these uber fast evo's :thinking: I might have to get some nawz or something to keep up :cry:

Reaper
11-11-2006, 11:01 PM
run meth and nitrous...haha

thats a sick ass cocktail...FI/meth/nitrous....

ct9a gsr
11-11-2006, 11:15 PM
run meth and nitrous...haha

thats a sick ass cocktail...FI/meth/nitrous....

That'd be way too dangerous to try... scary just thinking about it. -.-;

Reaper
11-11-2006, 11:16 PM
yeah but if it was pulled off.....that'd be fuckn badass!

lightspeed
11-11-2006, 11:20 PM
That'd be way too dangerous to try... scary just thinking about it. -.-;
fuck meth. thats why the make c16!!! plus, the nitrous cools also, so the meth wouldnt be as useful in that regard.

shortysm22
11-11-2006, 11:22 PM
fuck meth. thats why the make c16!!! plus, the nitrous cools also, so the meth wouldnt be as useful in that regard.

c16 is for ballers :D

LT1UltraZ
11-11-2006, 11:34 PM
c16 is for ballers :D
psh.....pump gas for the win...it aint a street car if u got to run it on race gas :lmfao:

Lankhoss
11-12-2006, 02:21 AM
:goodjob: i am sure we will...hows the Z06 doing, got new tires on it yet ?

Yeah, I got the new tires about a week after you, Slowhawk, and I went out. Totally different ride. Went to non runflat, Michelin PS1's. Seems to hook a lot better, but I haven't really been playing with it much. Spun a bit when Rick and I were messing around on the interstate tonight, at about 60 - 65mph....but it was also only 40 degrees out.

I was supposed to take it to the track today, but that didn't pan out. I may be at SDR this upcoming weekend, but I'm not sure....we'll see how things go with all of my buddies. I'm only gonna drive that far if ALL of us are racing.

I ALMOST got it dyno'd at Vengeance today, but they had to shut down the shop right before I got my car up there :( Oh well, one of these days I'll find the actual horsepower! (and A:F)

2.3 Evo 8
11-12-2006, 03:23 AM
lol i was just kiding guys :lmfao:

Seriously, how old are you? You sound like a little fucking kid when you talk.

It's painfully obvious both you and thacker come from the same side of town where people thinks "it's cool" to run their mouths to somebody they know nothing about. One day, and that might be soon, it will come back to bite you in the ass.

I suggest you just be quiet until we race. That would be in your best interest.

2.3 Evo 8
11-12-2006, 03:36 AM
...and Marcin, you better tune that bitch good.

We can possibly do this at the end of this week when I get back in town. $500 dig race or $200 slow roll, your choice you little bitch.

I'm throwing either race out there. YOUR CHOICE!

TIME TO STEP THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR OWN CALLOUT!

benwaballs
11-12-2006, 09:15 AM

We can possibly do this at the end of this week when I get back in town. $500 dig race or $200 slow roll, your choice you little bitch.

there yea go LT1UltraZ there is your call out now quit being such a flaming homo. now if you lose w/ all your shit talkin your going to look like a fucking tool

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-12-2006, 09:31 AM
:yes:

LT1UltraZ
11-12-2006, 09:37 AM

step up? Refer to post #1 dumbass, its u that needed to step up :lmfao:
Thanks for finally growing some nutts :taun:

2.3 Evo 8
11-12-2006, 09:41 AM
step up? Refer to post #1 dumbass, its u that needed to step up :lmfao:
Thanks for finally growing some nutts :taun:

Growing some nuts? I have never turned down a race, your talking to the wrong person you little pussy as bitch.

I can't wait to meet that "big mouth" of yours in person. Lets see how much you run it then.

LT1UltraZ
11-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Growing some nuts? I have never turned down a race, your talking to the wrong person you little pussy as bitch.

I can't wait to meet that "big mouth" of yours in person. Lets see how much you run it then.

i am not, nither will you :lmfao:

you got any more ethreats for me or are you done, hopefully u are done because u starting to sound like thacker...

but ya, cant wait to run that EVO....all 440 allwheel ponies of it :thinking:
hopefully it runs as well your mouth or u are in trouble :yes:

Tank
11-12-2006, 10:00 AM
oh my its gotten ugly in hurr

2.3 Evo 8
11-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I didn't start running my mouth until you started acting like your butt buddy thacker.

How did you think I would react? You obviously crossed the line running your mouth first.

It doesn't matter, I'll see you soon.

2.3 Evo 8
11-12-2006, 10:04 AM
It will be the fastest 440hp car you have ever raced.

LT1UltraZ
11-12-2006, 10:15 AM
It will be the fastest 440hp car you have ever raced.

:cheers: well u gone run a slow lt1, i am sure you can predict the outcome already, maybe i bit off more then i can chew eh :ninja:

LS2ner
11-12-2006, 10:39 AM
After the race you should go out for beers to settle all of this. Winners pays, lol.

Tank
11-12-2006, 10:40 AM
After the race you should go out for beers to settle all of this. Winners pays, lol.
oh hell yeah im there for that

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-12-2006, 10:49 AM
always.. :yes:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-12-2006, 11:13 AM
i got my money on the evo

2.3 Evo 8
11-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Something broke on my car so this race will have to wait. ;)

LT1UltraZ
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Something broke on my car so this race will have to wait. ;)
aww come on man..nothing broke on your car....all that shit talking and now we have to wait till you give Buscher Racing a call for more upgrades? :gay:
Grow some balls and race me like u said you would :idb: all the rice boys are counting on you :doh:

Whos the little bitch now "TIME TO STEP THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR OWN CALLOUT1"

if something did break which i highly doubt... sorry to hear that, hope u get it up and running soon, i know our cars arent bulletproof and do break at the most unfortunate times:(

Evolunchbox
11-13-2006, 11:38 PM
I am always down for a good race. If 2.3 is broke then I will gladly step in to race LT1UltraZ, if that's cool with him and you. 2.3 Evo and I basically have the same exact set-up, I think.
Oh, and I am down for some beers at the end. I'm tired of reading all of this cybersmack. Let's race! At least we should all meet up and cruise.

Evolunchbox
11-13-2006, 11:40 PM
i know our cars arent bulletproof and do break at the most unfortunate times:(

Cheers to that :cheers:
Your not going fast enough unless you are breaking shit:goodjob:

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-14-2006, 02:38 AM
i like the way kunchbox thinks beers cruise.... wait... cruise than beers lol!!!

2.3 Evo 8
11-14-2006, 05:35 AM
aww come on man..nothing broke on your car....all that shit talking and now we have to wait till you give Buscher Racing a call for more upgrades? :gay:
Grow some balls and race me like u said you would :idb: all the rice boys are counting on you :doh:

Care to put some money on that also? Kinda hard to race when you don't have a clutch. :lmfao:

I would love to say there isn't a problem, but unfortunately there is hydrolic fluid on the floor of my garage and in my driveway.

It will get fixed eventually, but I am going back out of state to Florida today or tomorrow so it will have to wait until next week.

You should start your own talk show, with all your drama and that big mouth yapping, you could put jerry springer out of business.

2.3 Evo 8
11-14-2006, 05:39 AM
I am always down for a good race. If 2.3 is broke then I will gladly step in to race LT1UltraZ, if that's cool with him and you. 2.3 Evo and I basically have the same exact set-up, I think.
Oh, and I am down for some beers at the end. I'm tired of reading all of this cybersmack. Let's race! At least we should all meet up and cruise.

Yep, Evolunchbox and I have the exact same setup from the same shop too. :cheers:

LT1UltraZ
11-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Care to put some money on that also? Kinda hard to race when you don't have a clutch. :lmfao:

I would love to say there isn't a problem, but unfortunately there is hydrolic fluid on the floor of my garage and in my driveway.

It will get fixed eventually, but I am going back out of state to Florida today or tomorrow so it will have to wait until next week.

You should start your own talk show, with all your drama and that big mouth yapping, you could put jerry springer out of business.

let me know when your balls decide to drop out of your ass :idb:

LT1UltraZ
11-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Cheers to that :cheers:
Your not going fast enough unless you are breaking shit:goodjob:

are you going to be out this weekend? Id love to run you :yes:

2.3 Evo 8
11-14-2006, 10:36 AM
let me know when your balls decide to drop out of your ass :idb:

You'll know when they start slapping you on the chin. :lmfao:

LS2ner
11-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Do you guys actually have beef? Or has it become all in good fun? Im confused...

2.3 Evo 8
11-14-2006, 12:10 PM
This could have been a friendly money race, but Marcin starting flappin his lips like his buddy thacker.

Everybody in the kills forum knows I don't normally run my mouth I just race, but Marcin pissed me off a little so I talked some shit back.

LS2ner
11-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Coming from a neutral stand point. Marcin seems like he is trying make it right (As far as the hostility between you 2). He did say that he hoped nothing broke on your car. I dunno. I think you guys should race for fun and the winner buys the beer.

WickedIXMR
11-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Coming from a neutral stand point. Marcin seems like he is trying make it right (As far as the hostility between you 2). He did say that he hoped nothing broke on your car. I dunno. I think you guys should race for fun and the winner buys the beer.
Are you serious??? You need to read some more.