PDA

View Full Version : HP Pavilion DV8140US Notebook

niner849
11-10-2006, 11:02 PM
i got this laptop for about $1800 i willing to let it go for about 1600 obo... no low balling ... PM me a offer
http://webmail-vdb.webmail.aol.com/21462/aim/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.14608505&folder=Inbox&partId=11 http://webmail-vdb.webmail.aol.com/21462/aim/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.14608522&folder=Inbox&partId=4http://webmail-vdb.webmail.aol.com/21462/aim/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.14608522&folder=Inbox&partId=5http://webmail-vdb.webmail.aol.com/21462/aim/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.14608522&folder=Inbox&partId=6http://webmail-vdb.webmail.aol.com/21462/aim/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.14608522&folder=Inbox&partId=7
http://webmail-vdb.webmail.aol.com/21462/aim/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.14608522&folder=Inbox&partId=8

Features:
Processor: AMD mobile turion 64 ML-40 2.2 GHz
Manufacturer: Hp
Hard Drive: 200 GB 4200 rpm
Network: moblie tech.
Display screen:17" color LCD wide screen active matrix
Warranty: standard 1 year
operating system:window xp
optical drive" DVD writer (double layer) DVDR/RW
weight: 8.1lb

pimpstaman90
11-11-2006, 10:06 AM
where did cha buy it?

niner849
11-11-2006, 11:22 AM
online i think buy.com

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Hmm....

quickdodge®
11-12-2006, 07:29 AM
No way I'd buy anything from this motherfucker. Doesn't even know where he bought this from. That could mean one thing. Later, QD.

OnSite
11-12-2006, 10:18 AM
pm'd

niner849
11-12-2006, 04:14 PM
still for sale

quickdodge®
11-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Lolol. Still will be. Later, QD.

JDMBeau
11-13-2006, 04:02 AM
LOL they go for less than this one ebays

Acet
11-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Why does it matter where he bought it from? Its not stolen and thats all that matters.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 02:12 PM
NO one knows that shit so shut the fuck up. When you come across someone that wants that much money for a laptop(you can get them for up to $1,000 cheaper on Ebay..not one of them is near his price), refuses to post pics and can't remember where he got it? It obviously hasn't been that long since he bought it or it would be a lot less than a $200 mark down. Something's up. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 04:04 PM
Well first of all don't tell me to shut the fuck up because I dont didnt disrespect anyone and sure as hell I aint gonna put up with your shit...Now as to selling the Laptops. We bought a lot of 3 laptops and now have to sell it. How fucking complicated. And as far as people bitching about they can get cheaper shit on Ebay, well guess what, this is www.importatlanta.com (http://www.importatlanta.com) and not no Ebay. No one is making you buy it and its just up for sale. And the funny thing is is that EVERY "for sale" thread that I read has a post with QD bitchin about the price or the conditions. Long story short, If you dont want it, dont buy it. Its not rocket science.:screwy: Its not stolen and everything is legal.

Acet
11-13-2006, 04:08 PM
FYI

The pics are attached but they aint showing up...we'll get pics WITH SERIAL NUMBER (for some people that love to bitch about it) ASAP.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Well first of all don't tell me to shut the fuck up because I dont didnt disrespect anyone and sure as hell I aint gonna put up with your shit..

Yes you goddamn will.

.Now as to selling the Laptops. We bought a lot of 3 laptops and now have to sell it. How fucking complicated.

Maybe you or whoever is selling this crap could have posted that.

And the funny thing is is that EVERY "for sale" thread that I read has a post with QD bitchin about the price or the conditions.

You sure that's every FS thread? Might wanna cycle through them.

Its not stolen and everything is legal.

If you say so. Funny how you can't remember where you got it. All in all, fuck you. You're an idiot. You have been since you've been a member. You're not respected like you think you are. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
FYI

The pics are attached but they aint showing up...we'll get pics WITH SERIAL NUMBER (for some people that love to bitch about it) ASAP.

Well fix that shit. ASAP. Later, QD.

Kyle
11-13-2006, 05:11 PM
QD FTMFW

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
"Yes you goddamn will."

Not really. Dont act like a hardass.

"Maybe you or whoever is selling this crap could have posted that."

Maybe. And Maybe you could bitch a little less..

"You sure that's every FS thread? Might wanna cycle through them."

Wow lets not be so fucking literal...with 29K posts...28.9K of them are bitching..

"If you say so. Funny how you can't remember where you got it. All in all, fuck you. You're an idiot. You have been since you've been a member. You're not respected like you think you are. Later, QD."

Ohh JEEEZ I'm so fucking offended...hearing it from a lifeless fuck with 29K worthless posts...

Haha and dont even talk about respect...just because no one is man enough to tell you that you're a douch for always talking shit, doesnt make you a well-respected member.

:stfu: (http://misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=105#)

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Well fix that shit. ASAP. Later, QD.

And who the fuck are you? The forum police? :police::police::police:

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Not really. Dont act like a hardass.

The fuck you going to do? Nothing but try and make yourself look better than me.

Maybe. And Maybe you could bitch a little less..

Well if you idiots would give me less to bitch at. When I see something stupid, I go on it.

Wow lets not be so fucking literal...with 29K posts...28.9K of them are bitching..

28.9? You have a lot of posts to read through to prove that. Dummy.

Ohh JEEEZ I'm so fucking offended...hearing it from a lifeless fuck with 29K worthless posts...

Nice one. A lifeless fuck? Lolol.

Haha and dont even talk about respect...just because no one is man enough to tell you that you're a douch for always talking shit, doesnt make you a well-respected member.

Yup. You don't even know. But it's all good. Stupidity is good for the board. I commend you on a nice try. Later, QD.

97ITR86
11-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Dude just ignore QD he is the only dick head mod on this site. Don't sweat it but you really should fix the pics if you plan on selling your computer.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:21 PM
And who the fuck are you? The forum police? :police::police::police:

Nah I think you have that covered. Isn't that what's in your avatar title? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Dude just ignore QD he is the only dick head mod on this site. Don't sweat it but you really should fix the pics if you plan on selling your computer.

I am not a mod. You vagina just hurts cuz I've owned you too many times on here. Lolol @ you attempting to save the day for him. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:24 PM
"The fuck you going to do? Nothing but try and make yourself look better than me."

I'm not gonna do anything but you keep arguing and it shows how stupid you are.

" Well if you idiots would give me less to bitch at. When I see something stupid, I go on it."

Ohh jeez then why arent you all over your self yet?

"28.9? You have a lot of posts to read through to prove that. Dummy."

Wow ever heard of "Figurative Language"? or did you sleep through school.

"Nice one. A lifeless fuck? Lolol. "

Yeah its nice indeed. Its also true. Ohh yeah...lolol? WTF?

" Yup. You don't even know. But it's all good. Stupidity is good for the board. I commend you on a nice try. Later, QD."

Yeah stupidity is good for the board and with 29K posts...you give it all the stupidity it needs...so the others dont have to...

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:26 PM
I am not a mod. You vagina just hurts cuz I've owned you too many times on here. Lolol @ you attempting to save the day for him. Later, QD.

Wow "QD" this just proofs how fucking returded you are...:gay:

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm not gonna do anything but you keep arguing and it should how stupid you are.

Well if you idiots would give me less to bitch at. When I see something stupid, I go on it.

Ohh jeez then why arent you all over your self yet?

28.9? You have a lot of posts to read through to prove that. Dummy.

Wow ever heard of "Figurative Language"? or did you sleep through school.

Nice one. A lifeless fuck? Lolol.

Yeah its nice indeed. Its also true. Ohh yeah...lolol? WTF?

Yup. You don't even know. But it's all good. Stupidity is good for the board. I commend you on a nice try. Later, QD.

Yeah stupidity is good for the board and with 29K posts...you give it all the stupidity it needs...so the others dont have to...

Do you not know how to quote? Have you always been this stupid? Is it an acquired trait? Stupidity? Me? Nahh. You have no idea who I am. Nor should you care. Just know that you don't begin to come up to my level. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Wow "QD" this just proofs how fucking returded you are...:gay:

It just what? It proofs how fucking returded I am? Lolol. How ironic that you, the IA moron, seem to mispell all kinds of shit as you are trying to tell me how stupid I am. Wow. Lolol.

BTW, The correct version would be as follows:

Wow, "QD." This just PROVES how fucking RETARDED you are.

Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Do you not know how to quote? Have you always been this stupid? Is it an acquired trait? Stupidity? Me? Nahh. You have no idea who I am. Nor should you care. Just know that you don't begin to come up to my level. Later, QD.

Ohhh Jeeeez I dont know how to quote...Hey well you can be sure that once I have 29K posts and spend half of my life on the forums i will learn how to do that.

Ohh "QD" if I was ever at your "level" I would hang my self...:hanged:

Kyle
11-13-2006, 08:36 PM

Acet I am pretty sure most everyone one this site knows who quickdodge is and repsects him, and he is fucking hilarious as seen in this thread.

BTW Acet who the fuck are you?

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:37 PM
wow considering that I wasnt even born here....good job. I'm glad you know how to spell.

As to the fact that I read, write, and speak in two languages fluently, doesnt count?

Hey well its too bad that i will NEVER learn to be as RETARDED as you are...

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Wow Kyle how are you in this AND dont speak for everyone, speak for your self...because a lot of members here either just dont want to start shit up OR just dont waist their time to tell him that he's a dick head.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Ohhh Jeeeez I dont know how to quote...Hey well you can be sure that once I have 29K posts and spend half of my life on the forums i will learn how to do that.

Half my life? Where do you get your shit? I've only been on the Net for about 7 years. Your Math, along with your Grammar really need some work.

Ohh "QD" if I was ever at your "level" I would hang my self...:hanged:

I understand. Lots of people wouldn't know what to do if they had any sort of smarts. You getting smart would probably shock your whole system into cardiac arrest. It wouldn't know what to do since it isn't used to intelligence. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
wow considering that I wasnt even born here....

That's not my fault. But here's a lesson....don't try to level up your intelligence on me when you have no intelligence to arm yourself with.

As to the fact that I read, write, and speak in two languages fluently, doesnt count?

As cool as that is, no. I am pretty fluent in a few languages myself. So what?

Hey well its too bad that i will NEVER learn to be as RETARDED as you are...

People don't learn what they already know. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:42 PM
.because a lot of members here either just dont want to start shit up OR just dont waist their time to tell him that he's a dick head.

So many people have tried, without success, to "proof" that I am not liked on IA. Always backfires. Later, QD.

Kyle
11-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Wow Kyle how are you in this AND dont speak for everyone, speak for your self...because a lot of members here either just dont want to start shit up OR just dont waist their time to tell him that he's a dick head.

I am not really in this, but bored as hell and this is entertaining. Figured I would get in on the action.

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:44 PM
"Half my life? Where do you get your shit? I've only been on the Net for about 7 years. Your Math, along with your Grammar really need some work."

Holy fuck. 7 fucking years? Yeah you're a sad case...

"I understand. Lots of people wouldn't know what to do if they had any sort of smarts. You getting smart would probably shock your whole system into cardiac arrest. It wouldn't know what to do since it isn't used to intelligence. Later, QD."

Dude...you're level is like special olympics...you may be first...but you're still retarded. AND YES IT IS A QUOTE and YES IT FITS YOU VERY MUCH

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
FSFP Head Deputy Acet

You know how you can tell the head deputy? By the dirt on his knees. Get the fuck up and quit posting with your mouth full. Maybe that's why you can't type for shit. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
"That's not my fault. But here's a lesson....don't try to level up your intelligence on me when you have no intelligence to arm yourself with."

Dude I'm sorry....if you consider your self intelligent.

"As cool as that is, no. I am pretty fluent in a few languages myself. So what?"

What languages...English and the "Asshole" language?

"People don't learn what they already know. Later, QD."

Well shit then you're doomed for life..

Kyle
11-13-2006, 08:48 PM
The asshole language FTL.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Dude I'm sorry....

Dude. That's all you really had to post and I would've ended this verbal whoride. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Wow this post is so worthless...i dont even know why I'm waisting my time on QD. I mean by now he knows that he's a dumbass and there isnt much left to say. Plus sure as hell i cant post as many forums as him since he doesnt have a fucking life..

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:51 PM
"Dude I'm sorry....if you consider your self intelligent. "

Thats all I had to put to end the verbal whoride..

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Wow this post is so worthless...i dont even know why I'm waisting my time on QD. I mean by now he knows that he's a dumbass and there isnt much left to say. Plus sure as hell i cant post as many forums as him since he doesnt have a fucking life..

Must be your way of saying sorry and you give up. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Dude...I'm not sorry and I dont give up... Sorry that I dont have 7 years to give to the forums

Acet
11-13-2006, 08:54 PM
holy shit...QD is a ghost buster? www.spiritseekers.info

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Holy shit! Everyone knows! Now make up a bunch posts(spellcheck) trying to mock or make fun of me. This should be fun.

Also, thanks for plugging my website. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:04 PM
wow...fucking psycho...and you know that Blue car in your signature makes you stand out as a Ghost buster? By the way, when is the movie coming out?

niner849
11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
alright ... not that it isn't fun watching you guys... but can we get back to the laptop please...?

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Psycho? Is that all you could muster? You do realize that your post made no sense at all. Don't you? Don't you? You probably don't even know what kind of car that is. Later, QD.

niner849
11-13-2006, 09:09 PM
lets just drop it and get back to trying to sell shit... thanks

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:12 PM
damn right i dont, and sure as hell i wouldnt spend money on it..

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
damn right i dont, and sure as hell i wouldnt spend money on it..

Lolol. At least you admit. Dumbass. Now shut the fuck up and let this computer sit here in peace. Later, QD.

niner849
11-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I NEED THIS SOLD MAKE ME A OFFER

97ITR86
11-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Bitch you have never owned me. You just like to talk mad shit to everybody like you are god. I think you have nothing better to do then try to talk shit to everybody. You really should watch who you talk shit to dude. You never know who you are talking to and I know alot of us on here know who you are.

I am just trying to say grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch. So don't take it the wrong way and start crying.

Later

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Oooooh damn now i'm a dumbass because i dont know of some POS car? You make a ton of sence...

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Bitch you have never owned me.

Yeah.

You just like to talk mad shit to everybody like you are god.

I am.

You really should watch who you talk shit to dude. You never know who you are talking to

Why?

and I know alot of us on here know who you are.

I know that, too. Most of IA knows me. And have no problem with me. I've been friends with at least 95% of the people here for several years. SO what?

I am just trying to say grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch. So don't take it the wrong way and start crying.

I'm just trying to say, shut the fuck up. You didn't need to get in this in the beginning. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:26 PM
You make a ton of sence...

Sence? Or sense? Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:30 PM
ohh sorry Mrs. QD, but I dont give a fuck if i spelled it right or not at least i dont drive a 300 A.D. POS and act like a dick head.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:32 PM
ohh sorry Mrs. QD, but I dont give a fuck if i spelled it right or not at least i dont drive a 300 A.D. POS and act like a dick head.

They didn't have cars in 300 A.D. In fact, the auto wasn't even invented until the late 1800's. Goddamn you're making your list longer with each post. Now we can add History to Grammar and Math as to prrof that you don't know shit. I also act like this supposed "dickhead" to the people who deserve it. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:36 PM
They didn't have cars in 300 A.D. In fact, the auto wasn't even invented until the late 1800's. Goddamn you're making your list longer with each post. Now we can add History to Grammar and Math as to prrof that you don't know shit. I also act like this supposed "dickhead" to the people who deserve it. Later, QD.

For morons like QD:

Figurative Language
Definition: speech or writing that departs from literal meaning in order to achieve a special effect or meaning, speech or writing employing figures of speech

ohh yeah and QD...you dont act like a dickhead...you are a dickhead..

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:39 PM
For morons like QD:

Figurative Language
Definition: speech or writing that departs from literal meaning in order to achieve a special effect or meaning, speech or writing employing figures of speech

Key words being in bold. You failed at Figurative Language seeing as how you never achieved that "special effect or meaning."

ohh yeah and QD...you dont act like a dickhead...you are a dickhead..

Yup. Later, QD.

97ITR86
11-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah.

I am.

Why?

I know that, too. Most of IA knows me. And have no problem with me. I've been friends with at least 95% of the people here for several years. SO what?

I'm just trying to say, shut the fuck up. You didn't need to get in this in the beginning. Later, QD.

You have no reason to tell me to shut the fuck up dude. I was trying to tell the kid there is no reason to argue with you. To be honest the only reason I don't like you is because you always have something to say to me and you don't even know me. You talk mad shit to me for no reason and it gets kind of old.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:40 PM
well you know...the first step to recovery is admiting your problems..

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:41 PM
I just cant wait until QD says some smart ass comment to someone his own size and gets knocked the fuck out...

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:43 PM
You have no reason to tell me to shut the fuck up dude. I was trying to tell the kid there is no reason to argue with you. To be honest the only reason I don't like you is because you always have something to say to me and you don't even know me. You talk mad shit to me for no reason and it gets kind of old.

I talk shit when I have reason. I don't care if you like me or not. I'd rather be liked than not, but it's however to me. Don't jump into shit talking shit about me and I wouldn't think of going to you. Honestly, if you would have posted something cool in another thread I was in, I would've been cool back. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:44 PM
I just cant wait until QD says some smart ass comment to someone his own size and gets knocked the fuck out...

Me too. But since I don't get into fights over the Net, it probably won't happen. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Me too. But since I don't get into fights over the Net, it probably won't happen. Later, QD.

Trust me..your time will come..

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Trust me..your time will come..

Trust me....I'll be ready. Legally. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I sure hope so becuase your lawyer is gonna have to get a lot of money for the multiple fractures of the skull...

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:50 PM
I sure hope so becuase your lawyer is gonna have to get a lot of money for the multiple fractures of the skull...

Lolol. Whoever would actually have to get to me first. Later, QD.

97ITR86
11-13-2006, 09:50 PM
I talk shit when I have reason. I don't care if you like me or not. I'd rather be liked than not, but it's however to me. Don't jump into shit talking shit about me and I wouldn't think of going to you. Honestly, if you would have posted something cool in another thread I was in, I would've been cool back. Later, QD.
I'm just saying dude you have been at me for a long time without me saying shit to you.

quickdodge®
11-13-2006, 09:52 PM
I don't remember posting towards you in a long ass time. I also don't even remember what the last time was about. I forgot all about any confrontations with you. Shows how much I really care to beef. Later, QD.

Acet
11-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I don't remember posting towards you in a long ass time. I also don't even remember what the last time was about. I forgot all about any confrontations with you. Shows how much I really care to beef. Later, QD.

Let me refresh your memory...last time you had confrontations with him was Today, at 10:43 PM

:gay:

Acet
11-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Bump

quickdodge®
11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Still waiting on pics. Isn't that a reuqirement Mr. FSFP? Later, QD.

Kyle
11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
I would tell my friend to lock this thread but it is too entertaining for now.

Acet
11-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Ohh crap...Kyle dont act like you have friends :)

niner849
11-15-2006, 04:18 PM
ok still for sale ... $1500

quickdodge®
11-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Pics? Later, QD.

goldenfiddle
11-15-2006, 08:57 PM
not that I have anything to gain over this, but 1500 is still way too much for something they don't sell anymore. You can spec one out on hpshopping.com for less than that. This is what I got.

HP Pavilion dv9000t customizable Notebook PC HP Pavilion dv9000t customizable Notebook PC
EZ379AV

* – FREE Upgrade to Genuine Windows XP Media Center!!
* – Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T5200 (1.60 GHz)
* – 17.0" WXGA+ BrightView Widescreen (1440x900)
* – 256MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7600
* – FREE Upgrade: HP Imprint Finish/Microphone/Webcam
* – FREE Upgrade to 1024MB DDR2 (2 Dimm)!!
* – 200GB 5400RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (100GB x 2)
* – LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer
* – Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
* – HP ExpressCard Analog TV Tuner w/remote control
* – 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
* – Microsoft(R) Works/Money
* – HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

This ships free $1,679.99 $1,679.99

To change quantities or remove selected items, click on
Mail-in rebates

You qualify for:
$50.00 Notebook rebate (CN03406)
PC instant rebate –$150.00

Notebook instant rebate –$50.00
Order subtotal $1,479.99

E-financing price/month† $45/month

Free shipping
Your order qualifies for free Standard 5-7 Business Days shipping.
Shipping
(using Standard 5-7 Business Days method) FREE

Acet
11-15-2006, 09:04 PM
http://www.buy.com/prod/hp-pavilion-dv8140us-notebook-amd-mobile-turion-64-ml-40-2-2ghz-17/q/loc/101/202637416.html?dcaid=17379

Goldenfiddle nothing against you but it helps to look at the models. You're comparing a Apexi SAFC2 to a Apexi NEO AFC

goldenfiddle
11-15-2006, 10:03 PM
that may be true, but just curious, stat for stat, the dv9000 is better than the dv8000 except for amount of ram, why is the dv8000 still commanding near 2k?

Acet
11-16-2006, 07:05 AM
OUR LAPTOP SPECS: LCS Screen, 2.2GHz, 200GB at 4200RPM, more ram, ....dont have time to list right now but i'll list it all when i get home...

go ahead and compare these stats to your laptop.

4dmin
11-16-2006, 07:34 AM
these are nice laptops, i have the compaq v2000 which is very similiar (its an HP)

niner849
11-16-2006, 12:30 PM
bump

Camrazy2102
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM
not that I have anything to gain over this, but 1500 is still way too much for something they don't sell anymore. You can spec one out on hpshopping.com for less than that. This is what I got.

HP Pavilion dv9000t customizable Notebook PC HP Pavilion dv9000t customizable Notebook PC
EZ379AV

* – FREE Upgrade to Genuine Windows XP Media Center!!
* – Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T5200 (1.60 GHz)
* – 17.0" WXGA+ BrightView Widescreen (1440x900)
* – 256MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7600
* – FREE Upgrade: HP Imprint Finish/Microphone/Webcam
* – FREE Upgrade to 1024MB DDR2 (2 Dimm)!!
* – 200GB 5400RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (100GB x 2)
* – LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer
* – Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
* – HP ExpressCard Analog TV Tuner w/remote control
* – 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
* – Microsoft(R) Works/Money
* – HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

This ships free $1,679.99 $1,679.99

To change quantities or remove selected items, click on
Mail-in rebates

You qualify for:
$50.00 Notebook rebate (CN03406)
PC instant rebate –$150.00

Notebook instant rebate –$50.00
Order subtotal $1,479.99

E-financing price/month† $45/month

Free shipping
Your order qualifies for free Standard 5-7 Business Days shipping.
Shipping
(using Standard 5-7 Business Days method) FREE

Hmm you know, i have to agree with goldenfiddle. Sure your laptop is better, but the one goldenfiddle posted has better specs than yours and better price. I mean take a look at the specs and compare. You got 200GB with 4200 rpm and the one he showed got 200GB with 5400 rpm. I mean yeah the hard drive capacity are the same but the lack of speed of your laptop will not out perform his. Also if u look at the graphics his are better than yours and also he got lightscribe. In addition you have DDR and he showed DDR2. So i mean hey i am just going by the facts and comparing your deal to his. Good luck with the sale anyways.

niner849
11-17-2006, 11:26 AM
mine is still better... sry