PDA

View Full Version : Primadonna/OrganizationXII A+ seller

ShooterMcGavin
11-10-2006, 09:41 PM
easy to deal with and all around nice folks, would buy some tix from y'all any time :D :goodjob:

TeeJay
11-10-2006, 10:01 PM
so wait a minute, those 2 are like...together?? hmmm, int-er-est-ing

PRiMAdonna
11-10-2006, 10:14 PM
well, we were gonna go to the game together. because yesterday was his birthday, and he went all out for mine a few weeks ago, so i bought the tix, but it turns out that ant went out with his buddies last night for his birthday, drank too much, and had a bad hangover today, so we didnt go to the game.

no, we are not together. yes, we were in the car together when we met up with shagwagen to give him the tix. and that is the story in it's full context.

questions, comments, concerns, PM me. :rolleyes:

GEEEEEZ, people act like 2 people can't get along & be cool with each other after they break up...

damnit, TJ... :rolleyes: drama. ftl.

PRiMAdonna
11-10-2006, 10:15 PM
oh yeah, thanx shagwagen +1

TeeJay
11-10-2006, 10:23 PM
well, we were gonna go to the game together. because yesterday was his birthday, and he went all out for mine a few weeks ago, so i bought the tix, but it turns out that ant went out with his buddies last night for his birthday, drank too much, and had a bad hangover today, so we didnt go to the game.

no, we are not together. yes, we were in the car together when we met up with shagwagen to give him the tix. and that is the story in it's full context.

questions, comments, concerns, PM me. :rolleyes:

GEEEEEZ, people act like 2 people can't get along & be cool with each other after they break up...

damnit, TJ... :rolleyes: drama. ftl.
hey hey hey, im not tryna start drama, you know me id never do that...i never knew you 2 were together in the first place, let alone had broken up, thats why i was surprised. no drama here, both of you are cool in my book. and my book is the only one that matters :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-10-2006, 10:54 PM
quit threadjacking u slut :D

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-11-2006, 06:18 AM
lolerBATE

TeeJay
11-11-2006, 10:53 AM
quit threadjacking u slut :D
who you callin a slut, im not thread jacking, madonna accused me of starting drama...i was just a bit taken aback by this news, thats all

PRiMAdonna
11-11-2006, 10:01 PM
who you callin a slut, im not thread jacking, madonna accused me of starting drama...i was just a bit taken aback by this news, thats all

madonna, lol...

i wasnt accusing you... just clearing up speculation :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
11-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Blah Blah Blah :blah: :D

Hulud
11-12-2006, 12:52 PM
sluts