PDA

View Full Version : Misc Game

Marta Mike
06-03-2005, 06:29 PM
tripple platinum.........DAMN!

JITB
06-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I like GAme, just never bought the cd, Just Downloaded...I mean borrowed it:)...But its a good cd.

thinkfast®
06-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Game is tight shit man, he dont need to ride 50s dick or be all on some G unit shit, he signed to Aftermath anyways... hes gonna keep makin hits with or without 50, cant say the same for Young Buck and Banks.. LOL

show 'em how the WEST came back...

Negrodamus
06-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Young Buck and Banks.. LOL

Buck might as well hold 50's umbrellas and dance like Farnsworth bentley.

JustinSane110™
06-04-2005, 02:08 AM
I know I might be jumpin into the fire here but, I actually liked Buck's CD. I dunno what it was about it, maybe that he's got the raw style with his delivery and lyrics like 8Ball & MJG.

But back to the topic, Game's CD is definitely good and was worth getting. :goodjob:

LaurenK
06-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Buck might as well hold 50's umbrellas and dance like Farnsworth bentley.
So, what kind of music do u like?
Buck's CD is Hot. :2cents:

quickdodge®
06-04-2005, 12:09 PM
I can't stand anything from Gay-Unit. I can't stand anything from the fake Gayme, either. The only reason why Gayme is selling is cause of 50. If he wasn't with 50 w/this CD, he wouldn't be shit. All the 50 groupies are buying this shit up. I got it from a friend about 5 months before it came out and thought it was garbage. Representing NWA? Fuck you, Gayme. You rep shit. He's fake as hell. Claims slob, but has Crip tats, has a tat of Eazy E on him(what man has a tat of another man on him?). He was a stripper just months before he "came up." Now he sports a butterfly tat on his cheek. WTF is that? Fag. Lolol. Know this, the folks on the West aren't liking it, I do hear that a LOT. Later, QD.

Game2954
06-04-2005, 03:18 PM
I dunno about Game, most of his singles on The Documentary are tight because of 50. I heard some of his older stuff from Jigga the Figga and it is WHACK!!! Look at it like this, if Game is so hot buy himself why did he loaf around on the Aftermath label for two years. For most people that's a long time. I guess I can pass my final judgement when I hear his complete body of work (maybe another album next year) :2cents:

quickdodge®
06-04-2005, 03:32 PM
He wasn't on Aftermath for 2 years. Hell, just last year, he was wearing a tongue-ring and stripping. Later, QD.

LaurenK
06-04-2005, 05:05 PM
:lmfao: EEEEEEeeeeeeeewwwwwWWWWW...He ain't all that cute! And to my knowledge doesn't Dr. Dre/Eminem do all the music for 50/G-Unit? I like G-unit, not all that fond of Game However...He should have stuck with G-unit and not caused all that Drama...he would have been better off. G-unit is mad popular right now. That song off young buck's CD (The one with Luda, Buck, and Game) is Hot though. GOD, I love Buck's Voice...I think it's awesome! "Such a girl statement"...;)

NzProjeKt
06-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Yea Game is about as real of a blood as Jigga is the king of NY... I must admit though I was feeling his music at first but his music doesnt have longevity.. meaning you cant keep listening to it...

Come on Yall.. Anybody following up with Game knows that Yukmouth and Joe Budden ripped that fool..

NzProjeKt
06-04-2005, 05:11 PM
GOD, I love Buck's Voice...I think it's awesome! "Such a girl statement"...;)

what that muffler sounding voice.. LMFAO
He is prob. the best out Gunit though..

JustinSane110™
06-04-2005, 07:25 PM
what that muffler sounding voice.. LMFAO
He is prob. the best out Gunit though..
Better than Banks' lisp, lol. But Buck's delivery reminds me of Ball and G though might not be on the same level as them lyrically though, but Stomp was the shit especially how Luda ripped into T.I. :lmfao:
Buck's CD has about 6-7 pretty good tracks on it though. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
06-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Yea I remember that Stomp shit when it came out with Luda's uncut verse on ther, HAHA that shit was funny "cause you worth a couple hundred grand, and I'm worth MILLIONS"

sorry peeps but I gotta set a few things straight, well w/ my opinion anyways... Game did not "cause any drama" 50 got upset because Game was recording songs w/ Nas and a few other cats, that 50 had a public beef with... (who doesnt that Gorilla face mothafucka have beef with? I heard he slapped his mama around!) 50 is a egomaniac and he's actually not gettin no kinda play in LA. They was actually playin Game and Tony Yayos new shit LOL believe it or not! and game was on all sorts of radio programs, from 7 @ 7 to Big Boys neighborhood, he's gettin plenty of love in LA, dont know who you been talkin to but thats whats fact.

Dont get me started on past mistakes and what mistakes you made, anyone remember what Dre looked like before NWA? yea, thats what I thought.. LOL

quickdodge®
06-05-2005, 03:39 AM
Dont get me started on past mistakes and what mistakes you made, anyone remember what Dre looked like before NWA? yea, thats what I thought.. LOL

And I've never owned a Dre CD. What mistakes have I made?

He may be gettin airtime, but that is different than people lovin him. Later, QD.

Julio
06-05-2005, 11:41 AM
He wasn't on Aftermath for 2 years. Hell, just last year, he was wearing a tongue-ring and stripping. Later, QD.

Yeah has, I saw on MTV w/ dre like about 2 years.

On the other note...

GAME got dumped by his girlfriend on the TV Show " Change of hearts" game is a fag.

Julio
06-05-2005, 11:44 AM
http://www.playahata.com/images/celebpics/gamechangeofheart.jpg

Sledlude
06-05-2005, 03:41 PM
i really dont care for anyone affiliated with 50 cent and his shitty music minions... game was on the cover of High Times this month smoking a skinny ass little pinner blunt. you'd think if he wasnt frontin' he'd be smokin a fatty especially for the cover of high times

thinkfast®
06-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey Q, wasnt talkin bout you as in yourself, I'm talkin bout artists as a whole, mistakes they made in their career. Dre may not be in your collection, but he is in a LOT of other west coast music lovers. Thats what Im talkin bout...

quickdodge®
06-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Gotcha. Later, QD.

Z33_kid
06-05-2005, 10:51 PM
lol

thinkfast®
06-05-2005, 11:14 PM
West Coast Is Back Bitches!!!

LaurenK
06-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Bwwwahahahaaaahahaahahaaa...:lmfao:

bicsintegra
06-06-2005, 08:51 AM
it isn't hard to go platinum with dre/eminem/50 behind you. go 3x platinum on koch records with primo doing all the beats that would be impressive.

quickdodge®
06-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Like I said, Gayme wouldn't have went anywhere had he not had 50 with him. It was actually 50 that sold, not Gayme. Lolol.

BTW, I posted that pic of Change of Heart when it first happened. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
06-06-2005, 02:42 PM

Now thats a fuckin shame. :lmfao:

How long ago was that?

quickdodge®
06-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Late last year. Look at him muggin the host. He didn't even know, at that time, that his girl chose the other dude. Later, QD.

Julio
06-06-2005, 05:24 PM
QD, actually that happened when he was 18 years old.. not sure how old he is now.. if this was last year that means, his 19.

Aparently he told the press, he was trying make a quick 1000.00 but I guess it didnt go his way.

I'ma call him and ask him just to be sure.

quickdodge®
06-06-2005, 07:16 PM
^^^ Lolol. I was told that it happened last year. I don't know, then. Later, QD.

LaurenK
06-06-2005, 08:09 PM
He looks all skinny...what a dork...that has to suck...

quickdodge®
06-06-2005, 08:15 PM
YOu got me, Julio. He is 25 and he did that at 18. Later, QD.

Marta Mike
06-07-2005, 05:52 AM
thats an old show it wasnt even on last year. That was back in the day.

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 08:47 AM
LOL

word is at Hot 97 Summer Jam up in NY he dissed 50, then threw his G unit chain he used to wear out in the crowd. They were givin him mad love up there... guess Jim Jones is throwin a blood party :D

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 08:50 AM
from a hot 97 affiliate:

Game said, "I saw a snitch and I ran out the rat hole with my cheese," he explained for being kicked out of G-Unit. He also threw a G-Unit chain in the crowd.
Then he came sonstage with kids on bikes and someone wearing a rat costume. He tells the kids that it's 50 Cent and they all proceeed to punch him.
Snoop and Warren G ended the show.
Summer Jam is usually known for his beefs, it seems that some interesting events occured backstage, not onstage. We'll keep you posted of course.

NzProjeKt
06-07-2005, 06:02 PM
from a hot 97 affiliate:

Game said, "I saw a snitch and I ran out the rat hole with my cheese," he explained for being kicked out of G-Unit. He also threw a G-Unit chain in the crowd.
Then he came sonstage with kids on bikes and someone wearing a rat costume. He tells the kids that it's 50 Cent and they all proceeed to punch him.
Snoop and Warren G ended the show.
Summer Jam is usually known for his beefs, it seems that some interesting events occured backstage, not onstage. We'll keep you posted of course.

yea that is some crazy shit alright.. I cant stop LMFAO !

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Game fuckin representin that west coast. Take no shit from noone, fuck all that "look where he was at when he was 17" shit. Whats the gayest shit you ever done for money?? LOL

He'll make money like I said, with or without 50. looks like the pics show without him haha.

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 07:02 PM
I don't see him making too much money without 50. I'll gather up some posts saying Gayme is representing East Coast more. That's all his shit is..is East Coast beats. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
you tellin me 'pac never got help from Timbaland or Just Blaze? or anybody east coast? I could swear Method Man and Redman were in All Eyez on Me... you can't knock a east coast producer if he's got skills! I dont hear no complaints from the tracks the "east coast beats" were on, they are actually what makes the album an all around great CD, with a little bit of everything.

Let me run out the list on his album from the songs Dre made.. (or is he considered east coast now too??)

Intro
Westside Story
Hate it or Love it
Higher
How we do
Start from Scratch
Dont worry

7 tracks from a single LP were made from a west coast legend. I'm not naming any other producers, no other help, thats just Dre. If you tryin to make this into a "he's got more east coast then west coast on his shit" well, thats another story. Dudes from Compton, I'm from LA, so I'm down with whatever brings recognition to the Left Coast. So long as he's makin money and not sellin out, keepin his music real, he'll be on the same CD as Pac, at least in my ride. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Heheh. You're entitled to your view. You know it's still good with us. I still don't think he reps the WC. He just doesn't have that Best Coast sound. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh, and I don't know about who did what on Pac. I never listened to him after he left DU. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-07-2005, 08:31 PM
nobody mainstream is truely reppin the west right now...

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 08:33 PM
^^^ True. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 08:38 PM
wow man, you missin out not listenin to Pac. Its some legendary shit, I aint bullshittin neither! LOL I can tell you that Game isnt the usual West Coast artist, but I gotta give him respect because he is doin what not a lot of westsiders do, and thats openin to new ideas. you call it bein more "east coast" but he's bringin Califas with him! Thats what I like about the dude, he's always givin it up for Califas and though hes on east coast mixtapes and doin songs with east coast legends, east coast producers, he still from that 213 mane :goodjob:

yea and there is a lot of dudes that will come out (WSCG, DPG, DJ Quik, Cypress Hill) for a few songs a summer, then disappear for 4 years LOL thats how it goes most of the time...

JustinSane110™
06-07-2005, 08:48 PM
you tellin me 'pac never got help from Timbaland or Just Blaze? or anybody east coast? I could swear Method Man and Redman were in All Eyez on Me... you can't knock a east coast producer if he's got skills! I dont hear no complaints from the tracks the "east coast beats" were on, they are actually what makes the album an all around great CD, with a little bit of everything.

Let me run out the list on his album from the songs Dre made.. (or is he considered east coast now too??)

Intro
Westside Story
Hate it or Love it
Higher
How we do
Start from Scratch
Dont worry

7 tracks from a single LP were made from a west coast legend. I'm not naming any other producers, no other help, thats just Dre. If you tryin to make this into a "he's got more east coast then west coast on his shit" well, thats another story. Dudes from Compton, I'm from LA, so I'm down with whatever brings recognition to the Left Coast. So long as he's makin money and not sellin out, keepin his music real, he'll be on the same CD as Pac, at least in my ride. :goodjob:

Who did "Where I'm From"? I never looked at the producers for each song, but the production on that one just has a Dre feel to it.

NzProjeKt
06-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Dre's album Detox will prob have more of a west coast feel to it.. that is if he doesnt have tooo many collabs with the other artists on his squad.. But after listening to the Pretox Mixtape its not looking good...

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Detox album is gonna be yet another classic. You can't go wrong bettin that will be platinum by Tuesday night LOL

Where I'm From?? mixed by Dre, Produced by a dude named Focus for Aftermath... hope this helps :goodjob: You heard the mix w/ Dre's verse on it? "traded in my all stars for some FREEboks" LOL

"same '64 different spokes, same chronic just a different smoke.."

Sledlude
06-07-2005, 09:07 PM
huh huh. chronic. yum.

JustinSane110™
06-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Detox album is gonna be yet another classic. You can't go wrong bettin that will be platinum by Tuesday night LOL

Where I'm From?? mixed by Dre, Produced by a dude named Focus for Aftermath... hope this helps :goodjob: You heard the mix w/ Dre's verse on it? "traded in my all stars for some FREEboks" LOL

"same '64 different spokes, same chronic just a different smoke.."

When's Detox supposed to be out, and where can I get that remix?

thinkfast®
06-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Detox is comin out early 2004. oh wait, summer 2004. mm, let me stop making it. ok, now its summer 2005.

you see where Im goin with this? :D Who knows when its comin out, Im really hopin this year- though summer sounds out of the question...

As for that mix, its not an official remix it was just not on the album, (I dont know why) I heard it on Westside Hype w/ DJ Skee, on Sirius satellite... I'm sure you can find it on Limewire though :goodjob:

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 09:20 PM
All that shit that's sposed to be on Detox has been out for a couple of years. He was sposed to come last summer with it. Then decided not to make it at all. Then he changed his mind again and decided to make it. WHo the hell knows. Let me drum up some shit. Later, QD.

A1EX
06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
his album was really good

quickdodge®
06-07-2005, 11:12 PM
See, thinkfast. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
06-08-2005, 08:24 AM
whoooowhat? :D

B16a2 Civic
06-08-2005, 08:29 AM
i wonder when Yukmouth is gon diss him again....that was funny

thinkfast®
06-08-2005, 10:38 AM
what did Yukmouth say? I know he was only on like 2 mixtapes, I was lookin for one that had it when I was out in LA a few weeks ago, no luck...

B16a2 Civic
06-08-2005, 10:41 AM
he was talkin bout how game is homo and he was on change of heart w/ dyed hair and a tongue ring and his girl dissed him and left him for the other dude

Kevykev
06-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Yukmouth, forgot about that guy.

thinkfast®
06-08-2005, 01:13 PM
ya, Luniz were the shit man. right there with E40 and the yay area crew :D